Outer Banks - Road Trip 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason got down out of the bed and went to the storage drawer. He returned with handcuffs and I held my arms out. Snap. Snap. "Do you have a safe word?"

"Will I need one?"

"If you want me to push you to the very edge you will."

"No one has ever brought me that far, but I'll just say ENOUGH."

Jason reached down and pulled my dress up over my head. He reached down and ripped my panties off. I was naked kneeling on the bed in front of him when he reached between my legs and touched me. He then brought his hand up to his face and smelled it. "That's my woman! Already wet!"

In a flurry of activity and commands I was tied to the bed on my back with my head over the edge. My arms were outstretched to the side and he was touching my breasts. Soft gentle squeezes and easy pinches of my nipples followed by more demanding squeezes, hard pinches and slaps. Then he was sucking my nipples. I encouraged him.

He had tied long straps to my knees and ankles. He tied a long strap to my waist and to the rings on the side of the bed so I could not move side to side. He took the long straps attached to my ankles and ran them up the the tall bed posts near my head. He was pulling my hips up off the bed toward my head. The knee straps went to the side of the bed to spread my legs apart as far as possible.

I was immobile and completely exposed. I had underestimated this cowboy. This was not his first rodeo.

Then he was naked. I had clearly underestimated him. I had not been with a man for two years and this was going to be a tight squeeze a very tight squeeze. My head was hanging off the bed and I was having a hard time holding it up and seeing what he was doing.

I felt it before I saw it. He was licking me. I heard him say "VooDoo lady, you are so fucking wet."

I mumbled something smart ass like "Why thank you sir."

Then I felt it. He had found the paddle. SMACK! I felt it on my butt but very very near more sensitive areas. Again a smart ass comment "May I have another sir?" SMACK! This time on my stomach. "Ohhh!" Then my breast, my nipple, very hard! "Oh, FUCK!" Then the other nipple even harder! "Oh damn, YES!"

Then he is licking me again. He is spreading my butt checks and rimming me. Over and over, I'm so sensitive there. The wave is building. His hands are on my breasts soothing the sting of the paddle but as he gently pinches my nipples he is sending signals to my whole body. His mouth is between my legs licking again across my butt hole then my vagina just up to but stopping short of my clit. Over and over just short of the final push over the edge. I feel my clit growing as it always does pushing out of its hood.

So close to the edge, over and over. Then as he goes past the limit and licks my clit I am washed over the edge. Wave after wave of wonderful warmth washes over me. I am soaked.

Then it's gone and the pain is back. I can not stand to be touched right after an orgasm but he is doing more than touching. He is slapping my clit. "NO! NO! NO! PLEASE JASON, NO!"

But suddenly it all changes. The room is falling in on me. An orgasm unlike any I have ever experienced is washing me away. The pleasure is indescribable and seemingly never ending washing over me again and again.

He is standing near my head. He says "look at it!" I open my eyes and I am looking at his erection. He uses his hand to pull the foreskin back revealing the purple head. As he touches it to my lips I sigh and open my mouth resigned to letting him have his way.

Oh my, it's been a long time. He is about as big as any man I have had. I must concentrate so as to not choke and gag. I could see droplets near the opening as he pulled himself back. Now I can taste them salty and at the same time bitter. I dropped my head in case he pushes hard but he does not. He is giving me a chance to get used to his size. He is not a small man so I know my mouth will not be deep enough so I begin to swallow to get ready. As he pushes past the back of my mouth I swallow and concentrate on opening my throat. If my throat muscles clench I will gag and vomit but I'm ok. I feel his balls hit my face and I know he is all the way in. I feel him move in and out and I swallow with each thrust. He stops and says "Fuck woman you are good at this. If I didn't have other plans I would finish in that sweet throat of yours."

He pulls out of my mouth and tells me "I'm going to turn you over now. You just do what I say, Ok?"

When I don't answer he asks again "You just do what I say, Ok?"

When I again don't answer he moves to the center of the bed picks up the paddle and hits my butt hard twice and says "ok?"

I again do not answer so he hits my vagina very hard, very hard centering on my lower abdomen and clit. I scream and I'm weeping "YES SIR, YES SIR!

Please Jason, don't hit me there again."

He kisses my clit and fuck, I'm having another orgasm. How the fuck is he making this happen?

Jason released the straps holding my legs and knees up and that took a tremendous amount of stress off my back. He released the strap around my waist and my hands and rolled me onto my right side. Jason was physically moving my body as he wanted it and I was letting him. I was facing away from him and he touched my butt cheeks. He leaned in and put fingers in my butt hole asked me "Tell me, Voodoo Lady, tell me the truth, would you like me to fuck you here?"

I told him the truth as he asked "Jason, no, please don't. I'm not clean there. Anything else you want but not there not today."

Jason picked me up and carried me back to my bedroom. For the first time I actually got a good look at his body. Jason was very fit with well defined muscles and a not overly hairy body. His body pushed all the buttons in my brain and most likely I would have let him do most anything he wanted. But as he spoke I realized he wanted something I did not expect. "I'm going to say it even though you didn't. ENOUGH!" He continued "It's my turn now and I want more of you than physical sex."

As he climbed in beside me he kissed me. A wonderful gentle kiss. His tongue just between my lips. He was holding me close, I felt the pressure of my breasts being squeezed to his chest. It was a wonderful feeling to have a strong man holding me. His hands were on my cheeks pulling my hips in toward him. I could feel his penis hard against my mound.

He told me he wanted two things. He wanted me to let him make love to me like I was his wife and return that love as though he were my life, my love. I thought it was an odd request. I think I just shook my head yes.

As he began to kiss me and touch me something happened. It's hard to describe but I felt myself yielding to him, opening my body to his needs, opening my mind my emotions to his wants. It was as if only for this one day, this one moment, I was desperately in love with this man. Every touch warmed me to my soul. When he finally entered me I yielded to him and opened myself to him as I had never before done with anyone.

For the second time today my orgasm was unlike any I had had before. My whole body was cradled in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure that seemed unending.

When Jason's assignment ended only a few months later he moved. I have spoken to him but not seen him since.

~~

Marjorie thanked me for explaining about Beth and Jason and suggested we sleep on what we had both learned today. We kissed, hugged and holding each other we did sleep.

I awoke during the night and Marjorie was asleep beside me. I looked at her sleeping and wondered if I had said too much.....too quickly. I spoon against her and my hand finds it's way under her tee and I'm caressing one of her firm warm breasts. Her nipple reacts as it always does by firming and extending slightly. She pushes my hand away and mumbles "let me sleep." She wiggles and pushes her naked butt back against me.

I sleep again for a while and when I awaken it is six a.m. and I get up, brush my teeth, and start to make coffee. I am naked under a tee shirt when she comes behind me and hugs me from behind. I feel her breath against my ear as she says, "Good Morning baby!"

I turn, say "Good Morning" and hug her back. I lean in with my mouth near her ear and say very softly, "I love you!"

Marjorie says, "I love you Robin." She adds, "I'm glad we talked last night. Trust me today. If anything happens that you don't want, use your safe word and it ends. Ok?"

I answer, "Ok, I was worried that I had said too much to soon."

She answers, "No, you didn't. You don't see it yet but last night changed everything for us in a good way. Now do you understand what I said about your safe word?"

I answer, "I do trust you and yes I understand."

Marjorie looks directly in my eyes and says, "Today Lauren, when she arrives, will call me M and you will too. In the future I will signal to you that our roles have changed by asking you to call me M. Do you understand?

I'm not sure I understand but I say, "I think so."

Marjorie puts her hands on each side of my face and says, "Robin, when you are in this role the correct and only answer is 'Yes M.' Now do you understand?

Now I understand and reply, "Yes M."

Marjorie lightens up a little and says, "We are going to shower now for Lauren. Go put shoes on and grab two towels." She waits for my reply.

"Yes M!"

M smiles and says, "Come along now, coffee later."

As we enter the shower I notice the same young woman who winked at me just the day before is in the changing room. She watches until she sees that I have noticed her. Things have changed for me and M. We are not washing each other this time. I am washing M and when I finish she leaves me to wash myself. The young woman seeing an opportunity turns off the water in her shower and steps into mine. Without asking she takes the wash cloth M left behind and begins to wash me. I don't know why but I do not resist. Her breasts are pushing into my back and her hand is between my legs. She says, "I'm in campsite 20 if you need a place to sleep tonight. Give me a chance to make you happy." I look at the doorway to the changing area and M is standing there watching everything and I can tell she is not happy.

I push Wink away and start after M but she was already dry and dressed so I just slip on only my tee shirt and leaving both towels and panties behind I start after her. I end up behind her all the way to our camp site. When I enter the RV she is sitting at the table smiling. I'm relieved until she speaks, "Who the fuck is that little red neck blond bitch friend of yours?" She does not wait for an answer, "Why didn't you tell me when we saw her yesterday that you knew her?"

She is furious but I try, "Marjorie, I don't know her! Never saw her before, never!"

Marjorie seems calmer but she is not. She is just seething inside, "Are you telling me I should believe a blond white girl with big tits half your age just walked over to you and washed and rubbed your pussy and pushed her fingers in you and you let her, didn't even try to stop her, but you don't know who she is? Robin, are you insane? What did she say to you?"

Marjorie waited. I tried my best, "Marjorie please, I would never, I swear! She told me what camp site she was in and that I could stay with her and that she would make me happy."

Marjorie turned away toward the bedroom while speaking to herself, "Trailer park whore."

I started to say something but Marjorie cut me off, "She's a trailer park whore. Prostitutes that prey on vulnerable people and take their money. She saw me leave and took a chance. Why did you let her?"

"Marjorie, it all happened so quickly. I broke it off as soon as I could."

She had moved into the bedroom area and I followed. "I have something for you to wear today and a gift for you. Strip, everything off." She hands me a folded white cloth. I don't have anything but my tee shirt and flip flops on so I'm naked in a second.

M looks at me and says, "Everything, earrings and rings too." I take off my earrings and a matching stone ring from my right hand and give them to her. She looks at my left hand and Beth's wedding ring and says, "That one too!"

I hesitate and say, "It's my wedding ring from Beth. You know that I have never taken it off."

Marjorie looked at me and said, "Robin, you are mine now and only mine. Right now today, there is no one in your life past or future but me. I know that is not something we have agreed to but it's what I want. We can talk about this tonight after Lauren has gone home but now we have to get ready. Robin, take the ring off and give it to me."

I slowly take the ring off and hand it to her. She smiles at me. M picks up the white cloth and unfolds it. She hands me a white velvet collar that attaches with Velcro and says put this on. Of course I do.

She next hands me a white thong made of very very thin stark white material and tells me to put it on. It is small and very tight. When it's in place my labia are highlighted and emphasized pushing against the fabric. The back strap disappears between my cheeks. The last item is a white tee shirt small tight and a little short. M smiles her approval.

M takes my hand and leads me to the edge of the bed and tells me to sit on the edge. She tells me that when Lauren arrives I will meet her at the door dressed as I am. M hands me a package wrapped in brown paper and says open it. I do.

I'm looking at a perhaps one half inch thick white chefs plastic mixing paddle about two inches wide and twenty inches long. She asks if I know what it is.

I answer, "I think I know what it is and more importantly I think I know how you intend to use it."

M smiles and says, "Do you think you were naughty enough today with the trailer park whore that we should give it a test?".

I look at her seriously and say, "Oh yes M. I would like that. A warm up for later. Would you like to try it?"

M says, "I would very much like that. It will be a first for me. How many do you feel are appropriate?"

I answer, "I think if it's your first time we should start slow, perhaps five." I hand her the paddle.

Suddenly, what was all fun and games a moment ago gets very serious very quickly. She looks at me and says, "I lied, it is not my first time. Lie on your back and pull your knees up toward your head." Before I can say anything she pushes me unto my back. I hear the "smack" before I feel the sting as she hits the top of my right thigh.

"Pull your knees up! I want to see your butt!"

"Smack" I feel the sting at exactly the same time as I hear the sound, that's two.

"Smack" the other cheek feels the sting. That's three. I love the feeling of being spanked. Did I suggest five?

"Smack" this one to the inside of my thigh really hurts.

"Smack" on the inside of my left thigh. She has shifted to using her hand. That's five.

"Smack" to the back of my right thigh. She says, "one extra for good luck."

With each hit I moan. When she is done and with only those few hits I glance down at the thong and the fabric is moist and growing transparent.

M tells me that when Lauren arrives I will meet her at the door and help her change into the things in a package she hands me. She will watch from the bedroom.

Not a moment too soon as there is a knock at the door. M motions for me to go. Our little motor home is small but she remains in the sleeping area the only place that could pass as a private room. She is watching.

I'm not really naked so I open the door and prepare to say hello. I'm surprised. Lauren is not at all, I guess, what I expected but then I really had no expectations. She is small and pale, white woman skin that never sees the sun, pale. Lauren's blond hair, I expected auburn, is made more vivid by her bright blue eyes. Lauren looks to be just a little over five feet tall and is very slender. She enters and says, "Hello Robin, Marjorie has told me all about you."

"Hello Lauren, it's nice to meet you. M asked me to help you change for the day and gave me this for you." I hand her the package.

Lauren smiles and says, "You know her as M too?"

I answer as honestly as I can. "M is waiting for us in the other room. May I help you change?"

Lauren looks at me directly and says, "Robin, I would like that."

She is wearing a loose red jersey top and jeans. She kicks off her slides and pushes them under the dinette seat. Her jeans are the button fly kind and as she starts to unbutton them I begin to pull her top up. She stops unbuttoning and puts her arms and hands up so I can pull the top up and off. I forget everything I know about her for a moment and I'm again amazed at how beautiful the breasts of a woman in her thirties can be. Her pale white skinned breasts are larger than I expected and have very small pink areola and perfect nipples. I would learn later that she had had them surgically enhanced. She looks at me and asks, " I hope I'm pretty enough for you."

I answer by stepping in close to her and caressing each one in turn. "You are lovely."

Her now unbuttoned jeans have begun to fall away but she stops and looks in my eyes as her hands reach up under my tee shirt and cup my breasts. Looking in my eyes she says, "Robin, your breasts are perfect." My tee shirt is over my head and gone and we are hugging. My hands are working her jeans off and she is squirming to get out of them. I bend over to help her slide them off her legs in the confined space we are in and I'm looking at her hairless lower abdomen and her small soft flaccid hairless cock and rather small balls. I reach between her legs to touch it and cup her balls. She says with some insecurity, "Is it good enough?"

While I am touching it it is already getting firmer and slightly larger. I answer simply, "Perfect!, I'm sure it will be delicious."

M has given Lauren a collar like mine and a male thong both in black, nothing else. Because of our little diversion touching the thong is very tight. I look at her and say, "This way," I smile and wink at her, "M awaits."

When we enter the room I'm somewhat surprised to see M sitting in our reading chair naked except a red collar and red panties. She has planned this day. M welcomes Lauren and tells us that she watched us in the living area and would like us to continue to "get to know each other" in bed as she watches. I want you both to lie sideways on the bed so I can watch and join you if I want to.

I know that it won't be long before the three of us will be in bed together so I take some initiative and kiss Lauren. I can feel the firmness of her breasts as I hold her close. The first kiss is tentative and testing by both of us but very quickly we are in bed in each others arms and all hesitancy is lost. Lauren's hands are very quickly on my breasts caressing them and then her lips are kissing my areola and nipples.

I was careful when we put in on so with one hand I unclasp her thong and remove it. My hands find what I really want and she is bigger, harder already. I grasp her cock and stroke it once, only once. She is looking in my eyes and whispers, "Robin?" I shift position to be on top of her with my head between her legs and take her cock in my mouth. She is kissing the insides of my thighs working her way to my center and breaks the strap of my thong. It is gone. I lower myself onto her face, her tongue. I am surprised by how firm her cock is. It's average five and a half or six inches long but it is as hard as any man I have known. She is uncut and when I pull back the foreskin I see that the head is larger by half than the shaft. Her balls seem withdrawn and just small but visible lumps in her very tight scrotum. Her hips are moving her cock in and out of my mouth. I back away and stop sucking her. I don't want to end this too soon.

I look up and over at M. She sees me look, smiles and nods yes. I put my hand out beckoning her to join us. She smiles and stands. Lauren is now licking my puss and pushing her tongue into me. M joins us and pushes me back and onto my back. I temporarily lose my connection with Lauren but M has other ideas. She lowers herself onto my face and I begin to lick her but that is not what she wants she pivots, uses her hands to spread her butt cheeks and lowers herself to be rimmed. It is not a request, or a hint, she is sitting on my face grinding my mouth into her butt hole.