Outer Banks - Road Trip 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stops Lauren takes her place and lies on me while M spreads my legs apart. I have lost all control and I feel Lauren's cock pushing against my clit. M is encouraging Lauren to fuck me. I have lost all track of time when Lauren fucks me and I have an orgasm. Lauren stops and everything is quiet M and Lauren are turning me over onto my stomach and pulling my knees up and apart toward my head. I have surrendered to letting them use my body as they desire and then I feel something cold on my ass. Lube on my hole and someone is fingering me back there and it feels so good I push back with my hips. But one finger becomes two and then three. I feel the pressure as Lauren pushes hard and is fucking my ass. When I start to say something, ask her to stop I feel the sting of a slap on my right thigh, then my left thigh then my calfs and the orgasm that has been building rolls over me.

I am swept away wave after wave of indescribable pleasure leave me weeping and both M and Lauren kneeling on the bed smiling at me. It was my turn and we take turns being used by the other two at M's direction. By mid afternoon I am spent, exhausted and I sleep for just a moment. When I awake it is early evening, Lauren has left and Marjorie is asleep beside me.

In the morning Marjorie asks if I like Lauren and enjoyed her visit. I smile and tell he I did but I most enjoyed meeting M.

Next.... "Outer Banks...to Boston."