Outing Jizzelle Cockbreath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jizzelle grunted her acknowledgment around the cock in her mouth. She was helpless but grateful that her face was hidden by Richards cock and balls. It dulled the shame and humiliation by not having to look into his wife's eyes.

Angela pulled herself off Jizzelle's replacement cock and spun around to offer herself to Richard.

Richard pulled his cock from Jizzelle's mouth and positioned it to penetrate Angela's pussy. Jizzelle couldn't escape, her face was only inches below them. She smelled Angela's pussy and suddenly realized it was the same smell she experienced earlier sucking Rebecca's cock.

Everyone was fucking Angela, she realized. Jizzelle knew she wasn't capable of fucking that way anymore, but it was still extremely humiliating.

Richards cock was slick with Angela's pussy juices. Occasionally he pulled it out and stuck it in Jizzelle's mouth.

"That's the closest you're ever going to get to her pussy ever again," he told Jizzelle.

"Suck his balls while he fucks me," Angela yelled.

Jizzelle searched with her tongue and lips, trying to catch and suck his testicles. She managed to get one in her mouth and held it in, savoring its size. She managed to work his other ball in her mouth after struggling for a few minutes.

Rebecca picked up the phone and started videoing the whole thing. Jizzelle's complete feminization and sissification was being recorded.

Jizzelle saw Rebecca filming and tried to smile with Richards nut sack in her mouth. She batted her eyes for the camera, putting on a show, she hoped she wouldn't regret it later.

Angela's pussy started to contract around the girth of Richards cock. She was going to cum.

Richard sensed her impending orgasm and quickened his pace, he wanted them to climax simultaneously.

Jizzelle felt Richards scrotum tighten in her mouth. She swirled her tongue on his balls. Her confined sissy clit twitched when Angela started stroking her replacement dick. After a few pumps, Jizzelle felt an orgasm coming, there was nothing she could do.

Sperm once again exited her sissy balls and travelled through her compressed clit and into the tube of the fake cock. She pushed and grunted until the cum dribbled out the end of it. She'd just cum twice without any stimulation to her cock. She thought of all the Hypnos she'd watched that reinforced this very moment she was experiencing. She felt complete.

Angela said to Richard, "Premature ejaculation was always a problem for this bitch but it seems it's not a problem now that I've a real man to fuck me. She pushed back against Richard's cock harder as she felt the first waves of orgasm rippling through her body.

Richards cock erupted at the same time as Angela's orgasm. Jizzelle still had Richards testicles in her mouth. She was in sissy heaven.

Cunt juices and cum flowed out of Angela's pussy when Richard removed his still hard cock. They spilled all over Jizzelle's face and into her mouth. She savored the cocktail of their combined juices and swallowed.

Rebecca finished videoing and set the phone down. She couldn't believe how advanced Jizzelle was in her training. It must have been all the Hypnos she watched that got her prepared. She looked forward to playing with her.

Richard got the key to Jizzelle's chastity cage and handed it to Rebecca. Take that sissy and get him cleaned up. Remove her chastity and put her in one of those pink ones with the pussy lips on the end. She's earned a little reprieve from the piss tube torture.

Rebecca helped Jizzelle up and walked her into the showers.

Richard looked at Angela and said, "I've got to introduce you to my wife. She could use a lesson from you... she would be an excellent dominatrix, she just needs to hear it from a woman and not me," he laughed.

"Let's get something to drink and adjourn to the jacuzzi for a while," he suggested.

"I'd love a drink and a soak," she replied.

Rebecca helped Jizzell get cleaned up and removed her chastity.

Jizzelle's cock was limp and shriveled from being confined for so long. Rebecca fondled it, trying to have some fun. It stayed limp and floppy until Jizzelle put her hands on Rebecca's rock hard cock. Only when she had a cock in her hand did she get hard, she thought about a Hypno video that said.... "Your cock only gets hard for cock. Pussy makes you limp, cocks make you hard. You love getting hard for cocks.

Rebecca saw the reaction her cock had on Jizzelle. "You really are a faggot for cock aren't you?,".

Jizzelle's eyes said everything, she was in a trance like state. Her eyes were focused on Rebecca's cock.

"Please fuck me Rebecca, I need your cock in my ass so bad. It feels empty," Jizzelle pleaded.

Rebecca took Jizzelle by the hand and brought her to the dressing area. She told Jizzelle that Richard wanted her clit back in chastity, but in a different cage.

Rebecca opened drawer and selected a bright pink chastity. The cage part of it was flat similar to the other one she wore that week but it didn't have the long urethral tube. The flat cage part was molded into the shape of a woman's pussy lips. Above the lips was lettering that said "Sissy."

Jizzelle examined it, part of her thought it was humiliating, but the desire to be feminine and sissy was stronger.

"I'd love to have a pussy chastity," Jizzelle said gleefully.

Rebecca put some lotion on the ring part of the cage and slipped Jizzelle's hairless balls and cock through. It was a tight fit.

She attached an elastic belt to the ring and secured it around Jizzells ass. Pulling it tight and upward made it protrude obscenely from her body.

Rebecca slid the cage on, it compressed Jizzelle's penis behind the pussy lips. She inserted the key and locked it.

"How cute," Rebecca commented. "My cock is way to big for something like this but it's perfect for such a small clit sissy like you."

Jizzelle's penis was locked away, once again unable to get erect.

Rebecca put the key on a chain and placed it around her neck. "Until Richard says otherwise I own that little clit of yours," she laughed.

The feeling of being in chastity actually felt good to Jizzelle. She looked at it in the mirror to admire it. Rebecca stepped behind her and rubbed her cock against Jizzells ass cheeks making Jizzelle moan.

"Oh, Please fuck me," Jizzelle finally said. "I want your cock inside me, please, I need it."

Rebecca was happy to oblige. She pushed her cock against Jizzelle's ass and it slipped in with little resistance. She grabbed Jizzelle's arms, pulled them back and locked them behind her.

Jizzelle looked at herself in the mirror admiring her new "pussy lips."

Rebecca started pumping her cock in a steady rhythm, then started fucking her forcefully.

Jizzelle watched helplessly as her chastity cage jerked up and down with each of Rebecca's violent thrusting. She noticed there was already precum glistening on the pussy lip cage.

Rebecca fucked her hard and fast, she didn't want to take up too much time and piss Richard off.

Jizzelle could feel something building inside her again, it was another sissygasm coming. The Hypnos had done their job, she was an anal cum slut.

Rebecca pumped a huge load of cum into Jizzelle's ass pussy. Jizzelle leaked another load of cum from her clitty and it dribbled out of the tip. The two of them collapsed together with Rebecca's cock still impaling Jizzelle's ass. It never got soft, even after she ejaculated.

After a few minutes of basking in post organic bliss they both got up. Jizzelle finished dressing. She put on a plaid pink school girl outfit with a bimbo blonde wig. Rebecca inserted a huge butt plug in her ass and said, "So you can walk around with my cum inside you, and so it doesn't drip out of your gapping ass pussy and get on Richards floors."

Jizzelle looked cute, everything about her screamed school girl slut. Everything except for the pink pussy lip chastity that hid her smallish cock.

Rebecca led Jizzelle to where Richard and Angela were soaking in the jacuzzi.

Angela and Richard were naked, sipping champagne and laughing together. Jizzelle felt a twinge of jealousy. She wished she was in the hot tub with Richard and not Angela.

Richard and Angela ignored the two for a while, let them just stand awkwardly for a few minutes before acknowledging them.

Richard spoke first, "Rebecca, fetch some caviar for us dear, and show Jizzelle Cockbreath around the pantry and kitchen. She needs to know where everything is located., we will be using her as a maid for a party this weekend. Angela has some old friend in town and wants to show them a good time.

Angela looked at Jizzelle and asked, "You remember my good friends Eric and Sam, right?"

Jizzelle remembered them, they were a gay couple Angela knew from her college days.

Angela said, "I can't wait to introduce my sissy husband to them, they are going to eat you up slut."

To be continued.