Outing Jizzelle Cockbreath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Master for keeping me locked up," Jizzelle said.

Satisfied with where Jizzelle's head was he said, "Follow me," and turned to go in the house.

Jizzelle followed him obediently though the house and into the sex room.

Richard motioned her to the dressing area, "We've pulled some things out for you to wear today," he said.

"Thank you Master," Jizzelle said.

"Make sure you use one of the lube injectors today," he said pointing to a tube of lube and a syringe like tool. "You're going to need it."

Jizzelle's clit twitched with useless excitement. "Yes Sir, I will make sure my sissy pussy is properly lubed and ready for penetration."

Richard told Jizzelle that Rebecca would be in shortly to help cinch up the corset and make sure everything was done properly.

Jizzelle noticed the temporary tattoo. It would be impossible to hide a permanent one if he went shirtless for anything, but a temporary one might be fun, she thought.

She remembered seeing sissies in her Hypno videos with "Queen of Spades" or "Black Owned" tattoos above their caged cocks. How humiliating it would be to announce your status as a cocksucker to everyone, she thought.

Angela watched as her sissy husband, Jizzelle Cockbreath, was transformed into a slut.

Rebecca told Angela she had to go help Jizzelle finish dressing and asked if there was anything she needed first.

Angela thought for a minute then asked, "would you put your cock in my pussy for a few minutes?" She reached with her hand down toward her crotch and touched herself. "I want to get it slick with my cunt juices, then I want you to make Jizzelle suck your cock while it still tastes of me. I wonder if she will recognize the flavor of my pussy.

Rebecca was happy to oblige.

Angela bent herself over a table and hiked up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and Rebecca could see she was wet and dripping.

Angela spread her cheeks as Rebecca stepped behind her.

Rebecca's cock pressed into Angela's pussy lips and they spread open like a flower.

Rebecca worked her cock up and down Angela's slit to get her cock head covered with pussy juices.

Angela moaned a bit uncontrollably, "Ah fuck... that feels so nice."

Rebecca worked the tip into Angela's soaking wetness.

Angela pressed back into Rebecca, she was ready.

Rebecca grabbed Angela's hips and slowly pushed her cock all the way in and hit bottom.

Angela shuddered and reached down to finger her clit lightly. She wanted to cum now but made herself wait. She wanted to ride the edge for as long as she could. She wanted to cum in front of her sissy husband Jizzelle. She wanted him to see her get fucked by a real cock.

Angela turned and Rebecca's cock popped out of her pussy with a wet sex sound.

"Damn that cock of yours feels amazing," Angela told Rebecca.

"Now go and see if my faggot husband remembers what my pussy tastes like," she laughed sadistically.

Rebecca curtsied and said, "as you wish."

She went straight to where Jizzelle was getting dressed.

Jizzelle was startled because she'd been so absorbed with getting ready. Angela walked up to her, put her hands on Jizzelle's shoulders and guided her down to her knees.

"I have a surprise for you Jizzelle Cockbreath," she said.

Jizzelle looked at her cock and saw it was wet and slick.

Rebecca looked down as her cock entered Jizzelle's mouth. She looked over at the one way mirror winked and blew a kiss to Angela.

Jizzelle savored the flavor of the cock. It obviously was somewhere else before she got it in her mouth. It tasted like sex, she thought.

She sucked up and down, licked it clean and tongued the balls before Rebecca pulled out and helped her to feet.

Rebecca helped Jizzelle finish dressing and watched her apply her own make up.

Jizzelle stood in front of the two way mirror admiring the transformation. The large hoop earrings made her feel so sexy. She felt whole again. She felt fantastic.

Angela was amazed how feminine it made her husband, now looking as sexy as Rebecca, maybe more if that was possible.

Rebecca said, "theres one last thing sissy," she held up the temporary tattoo waving it it the air.

Jizzelle thought twice about it but quickly turned around and bent over so Rebecca could apply it. While she was bent over Rebecca squirted a full syringe of lube up Jizzelle's ass.

"You're gonna need every drop of that tonight," she said.

She positioned the tatoo in a spot just below the corset and above Jizzelle's ass crack.

"Right where a tramp stamp belongs," Rebecca said.

Jizzelle stood with her back to the mirror and turned her head to see the tattoo. She smiled and said, "I'm a cocksucker," out loud.

Angela still couldn't believe it was her husband. How could he be this deep into sissy stuff without me knowing, she thought.

No matter, his ass is mine tonight, she thought.

When Rebecca finished she told Jizzelle to go into the sex room and wait for Richard.

Rebecca returned to the viewing room to check on Angela.

Angela had stepped into the cock harness and was getting used to the feel of it up inside her pussy, it felt good. When she stroked and played with the outer cock it caused stronger sensations to ripple through her pussy.

Angela put on an outfit she brought with her. It was a sexy lace bra with matching crotch less panties. Perfect to accommodate the harness she had on. She couldn't wait to peg Jizzelle with her cock.

Richard walked into the sex room to find Jizzelle standing and waiting.

"Jizzelle, are you ready to serve as my anal cum dump?," he asked.

"Yes Master," Jizzelle replied.

He walked up to Jizzelle to admired the transformation.

"You know that if you cum from anal you're a faggot forever, Richard said.

"Yes Master, Jizzelle replied, "Please make me cum from anal sex. It's the only way a sissy should ever be allowed to leak from her clitty."

Richard could not believe his good fortune at finding such a perfect sissy. Jizzelle and Angela were a perfect match for his perverse agenda.

"Well you're going to have to earn the privilege of getting my cock up your ass slut," Richard said.

"Please Master, what can I do to earn it," Jizzelle asked.

"Beg for a while," Richard commanded.

Jizzelle dropped to her knees and crawled closer to Richard. She remembered some of the voices from the Hypno videos and used the words from a video to fuel his submission.

Jizzelle repeated several of the sissy mantras she'd learned from her Hypnos. All of them were explicitly designed to turn the viewer of them into complete submission sissy faggots. Jizzelle had memorized them all.

Angela looked at Rebecca lustfully.

"I want to return the favor and try my new dick out," she told Rebecca.

Rebecca said, "I'd love to feel your new dick in me."

They both approached each other and embraced, their cocks touched each other as they kissed and fondled each others breasts.

Angela turned Rebecca around and held her arms behind her back. She guided the head of her cock into Rebecca's crack. It slipped in with ease.

Angela pumped her hips and worked her new cock up inside Rebecca.

The rocking motion caused the part of the harness inserted in Angela's pussy to push on the walls of her vagina. When she fucked Rebecca it stimulated her clit.

"I'm going to love my new cock," Angela said out loud as she continued fucking Rebecca's ass.

Rebecca's firm breasts swayed with each thrust from Angela's cock.

Angela's cock bounced in the air, still hard and dripping. Angela reached around and pumped it a few times, she scooped up more of the precum from the tip and this time brought her fingers to Rebecca's lips.

Rebecca licked and sucked it off Angela's fingers like it was decadent dessert.

Angela's thrusting was stimulating Rebecca's prostate. Richard trained her to cum from anal and she was close to shooting a huge load. She pushed back into Angela's cock and moaned.

"Please make me cum," Rebecca begged.

Angela couldn't stop. The pleasure building inside her pussy was unstoppable. She pumped harder.

Their bodies slapped together faster and faster. Their breathing quickened and after a few more minutes of fucking they both came at the same time.

Rebecca's cock erupted jet after jet of cum without even being touched.

Angela caught a few of the last spurts in her hand and brought them to her own mouth and sucked it off. It was sweet, salty and delicious.

Angela pulled out of Rebecca.

Rebecca turned around dropped to her knees and sucked the cock clean, then helped Angela out of the harness.

Jizzelle was being put through her paces. Richard had her in the locker room dressing area. On the long bench seating area in front of the lockers was a bench with a dozen dildos fastened to it. The size of the first dildo was a modest 6 inches but thick. The size increased with each one, the last was 14 inches and impossibly thick.

Richard had Jizzelle's arms bound behind her back and a Virtual Reality goggles with noise cancelling headphones on her head. It was playing an intense sissy training video with mind altering subliminal messages embedded.

Jizzelle was given instructions to mount each of the dildos and ride each one exactly 100 times up and down before moving to the next.

Richard was circling around Jizzelle with a buggy whip in one hand and his cell phone in the other, videoing Jizzelle's training exercise.

He flicked the whip against Jizzelle's inner thighs and ass, leaving tiny red welts.

Jizzelle fought through the stinging pain, trying to keep an accurate count of how many times she impaled her ass on the dildo. She struggled to keep her balance in the high heels she was wearing, the heavy Triple D breast forms made it more difficult.

Before starting the game, Richard told Jizzelle, he was going to turn her into a true "size queen" for cock,. He was training her so that only the biggest ones could give her pleasure.

Jizzelle fucked up and down.

Richard watched as Jizzelle. She finished 100 on the first one and was trying to position over the next one when Rebecca and Angela entered the room.

"She's got ear buds in so she can't hear us talk," Richard said.

Angela watched in disbelief as her sissy husband fucked himself on the next size dildo in the line up. She wouldn't have even recognized him in his sissy outfit and makeup.

"Rebecca, can you take over for me a bit?," Richard asked.

Rebecca took the whip and phone from him and resumed flicking Jizzelle's exposed flesh randomly, more intense if she slowed down.

Jizzelle's legs were getting tired, it was going to be a long afternoon.

Richard asked Angela, "Do you think she can make it to the end?"

"I don't know, I've been nothing short of surprised with everything so far," Angela replied, while fixating her eyes on the 14 inch cock. "I'm not sure about that last one though, it's fucking huge."

"She's watching some really dark Hypno right now for motivation,"Richard said. "She has until the end of the video to make it to the last cock or she has to start all over again."

"Fuck your a sadistic son of a bitch," Angela said.

"It's what I do," Richard replied.

"I'm impressed with her determination so far, none of my sissies have ever made it to the end on their first try," Richard told her.

He continued taking as he walked to the end of the bench, "That last dildo is special, it inflates at the base once it's all the way in their ass. It locks them down so they can't get off of it."

Angela looked at the dildo and tried to imagine.

Richard continued, "Once locked on the cock I have it programmed to stimulate them to orgasm. If you've never seen a sissy cum from anal stimulation, it's priceless to witness. One minute they are submersed in pure sexual bliss, then crash back to reality when their sissy sperm leaks from their tiny locked clits." Richard laughed, "it's life changing for them."

Jizzelle was auick and already working on cock number 8.

Rebecca was impressed with Jizzelle's performance. She'd only made it to number 5 her first time playing the dildo game. Jizzelle was bouncing on the cocks without missing a beat. She continued counting to 100 on each one.

The three of them watched in disbelief as Jizzelle moved down the line of cocks. She finally made it to the last one. She was shaking, trembling and sweating from the workout.

Jizzelle gently lowered her ass onto the 14 inch dildo. Her hole was stretched more than she thought possible. The cock felt like it was going to tear her apart. She inched down further and further until finally it was buried to the hilt in her sissy pussy.

Jizzelle screamed when she felt the cock inflate in her ass, instinctively she tried to pull off but she quickly realized that wasn't an option. Her breathing became labored and her legs felt like cramping. She quickly realized she was not going anywhere.

Angela stood in front of her husband. She turned to Richard, "I want to fuck with her head. I want my sissy husband to see my face as she is cumming. I want to see the look in her eyes when she realizes I've witnessed her sissification. I want her to be overwhelmed with humiliation."

Richard told her, "that's a great idea, she should be rewarded for making it to the finish on her first time. What's better than to share it with family," he chuckled.

Jizzelle felt the cock in her ass begin to pulsate. A firm spot on the dildo was vibrating directly on her prostate. She moaned with pleasure as the stimulation intensified. The Hypno was almost finished. Her locked up cock was leaking more than ever, her balls were swollen and full of cum.

Richard told Rebecca to fetch the dildo attachment for Jizzelle's chastity.

Rebecca returned and Richard told her to install it on Jizzelle.

Angela watched her screw it on, it looked like a real cock once attached. Jizzelle's balls were positioned perfectly below the fake cock. It was a nice looking package she thought.

Richard moved to a chair off the the side and watched the scene. Soon he had Rebecca kneeling between his legs and sucking his cock. He rested his hands on her head and occasionally pushed her down trying to make her choke.

Angela was torn between watching them and watching her husband.

He must be getting close to cumming, Angela noticed his breathing rhythm had changed.

She reached for the VR goggles just as Jizzelle reached the point of no return, she was having an anal orgasm.

Jizzelle's eyes widened with surprise at seeing Angela. Shame and humiliation washed through her body. Seeing his wife witnessing his defiling was too much, a sensation grew deep inside his core. Jizzelle was cumming hard now, grunting uncontrollably, animalistic growls and screams escaped her mouth. The pressure in her ass caused her to bear down as the first of several spurts of cum travelled from her swollen balls, through her shrunken, compressed dick and into the tube of the fake cock.

Feeling the full effects of the orgasm escaping her body she could not help but look down. Just beyond her DDD breast forms she saw the tip of the fake cock protruding. She expected to see dribbles of cum from her chastity, the cock surprised her. She saw there was a steady flow of cum leaking from it. She'd never cum so hard in all her life.

The waves of her orgasm did not subsided very quickly. She was still feeling pleasure from the cock in her ass. She looked into Angela's eyes. There was a new connection between them. All Jizzelle's darkest secrets were out. She knew it would never be the same.

Angela leaned in and kissed Jizzelle deeply. Jizzelle accepted her tongue and assumed the submissive role to her.

After the long kiss, Angela broke it and whispered in Jizzelle's ear, "Your my faggot bitch husband now. No more hiding, no more sneaking around. Got it? I'm in charge of everything from now on slut. You don't do anything without my permission."

Richard thought of pumping Rebecca's mouth full of cum, as she struggled to throat his cock, but he had plans to fuck Angela in front of Jizzelle instead. He wanted to humiliate her as much as possible.

He pulled Rebecca's mouth off his cock and pushed her back. He grabbed a remote. Pushed a button and the dildo in Jizzelle's ass deflated. He allowed her to extricate herself from the massive cock. Her ass pussy was gapping wide, stretched open and still quivering from being fucked so much.

Angela helped her up and removed the restraints from her arms.

Jizzelle moved slowly, she felt grateful for being released. Her body was shivering uncontrollably from fatigue. Her confined cock was numb, her balls ached, actually hurt, from ejaculating so forcefully.

Angela circled her like she was stalking prey. She wanted to completely obliterate any trace of masculinity from her faggot husband. She continued to degrade him verbally.

"Well, well well... seems we have a problem here," she said

"How do you expect to fulfill your marital duty to me with a shriveled up, locked up, sissy cock?," she asked.

Jizzelle replied, "It's useless, I can't get it hard for pussy anymore. I only get hard when I think of cocks. I am so sorry."

Angela looked down at the dildo poking out from the flat chastity. There was still cum oozing from the tip.

She laughed and tapped the cock attached to the chastity and said, "You should thank Richard for allowing you to have a cock at all."

"Yes Angela, I am grateful to have a replacement cock, hopefully it will allow me to serve you better," Jizzelle said.

"You can call me Mistress Angela from now on sissy," Angela corrected him.

"Yes Mistress Angela, thank you," she replied.

Richard stood up and walked over to Angela.

Angela put her arm around Richard and pulled him close, she grabbed his cock and shook it in front of Jizzelle's face.

"Do you know what this is bitch?," she asked Jizzelle.

"Yes Mistress, that's a real man's cock, it's capable of providing pleasure," Jizzelle said.

"That's right cunt, and only real cocks get to fuck my pussy. If you're lucky I'll let you use your replacement dick to get my pussy ready for real cocks like this," she said slapping Richards cock against Jizzelle's face.

Richard went along with Angela's game. It was fun to see such a dominant woman fuck with her sissy husbands head. She was good, he thought.

Richard suggested the move to the sex room and Angela agreed. Her pussy was ready to feel the fullness of Richards cock. Her pussy ached to to be properly fucked. She needed cock.

Rebecca helped Jizzelle to the sex room and onto the bed. She tied her legs and arms spread eagle. She let her still hard cock brush against Jizzelle's lips and face.

Richard and Angela were kissing passionately, Jizzelle could only watch.

Angela was going fuck Richard, something Jizzelle was not capable of doing. Her sissy clit could never compare to his massive cock. That kinda sex with Angela was never going to happen again.

Angela crawled on the bed and straddled Jizzelle. She grabbed the cock attached to the chastity and slid it into her pussy and started riding it.

The fake cock rocked in and out, the piss tube stimulated Jizzelle's urethra making her moan.

"Shut this fucking cunt up please," she asked Richard. He was happy to oblige and stuffed his cock into Jizzelle's mouth. It was still slick from Rebecca's blowjob.

Jizzelle's view was blocked by Richards large balls. He pumped her throat without mercy.

Angela watched her husbands throat getting filled with cock. It excited her to know that same cock was going to be in her pussy.

"Maybe you can be my fluffer, she said to Jizzelle. "You'd like that wouldn't you? Use you mouth to make real men's cocks hard so they can fuck my pussy. Pussy that will never be insulted by your sissy dick ever again."