Outing Jizzelle Cockbreath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela paused a moment, she realized there was much more to this and was determined to get to the truth.

Matt thought he might have said too much when Angela asked, "What do you mean dressed up?"

Matt felt embarrassed to tell his wife about dressing up like a woman but she was not letting him off easy. She wanted all the details.

"You like getting dressed up like a woman?," Angela asked, urging him on. Her pussy was getting wet from the conversation. Watching him squirm with each probing question was awakening something. It rekindled old memories.

She wanted to dominate and control him and now she had her chance to get things her way. She was determined to extract as much as she could. Things between them were going to change. She was going to enjoy the turn of events.

Matt tried to downplay it all, but Angela made it easy to confess. She seemed so accepting, it was nothing like Matt thought it would be. He'd feared confrontation but all she did was listen and encourage him to tell her more.

It seemed a lot for Angela to absorb but she understood more than she let on. She had secrets too. Her dark side was at least equal to Matt's. She was only upset it had taken her this long to uncover his.

Unbeknownst to Matt, Angela used to work as a Dominatrix when she was in college to help pay for tuition. It was safer to tie guys up and whip them than to have sex as an escort. Many of the girls at her college had sex for money but, dominating them actually paid better. She stopped after she graduated and took a good position at a research firm. She still thought about it occasionally and kinda missed it.

She remembered how fulfilling it was to break someone down completely and watch them squirm, begging for release. She remembered using a dildo on her pussy while squatting over a blindfolded submissive. She loved to see their cocks twitch and jerk in the air with excitement when she talked dirty. She would untie one of their hands and let them play their cocks. She would control the pace, and call them names until they shot a load in her hand. She loved to make them eat their own cum.

Her and Matt had been married too long to have secrets like this, Angela thought. She now had an opportunity to bring it all in the open.

Matt felt relieved but scared to finally be out to his wife. "What next?," he asked sheepishly.

Seeing an opportunity Angela said, "Well, as I see it you have two choices," she looked deeply into Matt's eyes for effect. "Either you stop seeing this Richard guy, or you introduce me to him. Plain and simple," she said. "Anyone that has this much control over you must be pretty amazing," she finished.

Angela got close to him and started caressing his thighs. "Can I see your cock cage?," she asked. Without waiting for an answer she reached down and undid his pants.

Matt trembled, but let Angela get a close look at his locked up cock.

Angela touched his balls and tapped at the cage, she cracked a wicked smile watching him squirm.

Matt explained that it had a tube inserted into his piss hole and that the cage was called a "negative chastity" device.

Angela was familiar with chastity but not this type. She'd only seen ones where you could still see the penis. Not ones that completely hid it. It intrigued her to see her husband emasculated so severely, she felt sexually aroused by it.

"So what's it going to be?," Angela asked.

Matt replied, "I am supposed to go to his house after work today. I'll tell Richard you know about him and want to meet."

Downplaying her excitement Angela simply smiled, "I'd love to meet your new friend."

Matt worried all day, he stared at the clock which made it worse. He was trying to figure out how to break the news to Richard. He finally decided to send him a text.

Richard was relaxing in the jacuzzi when the text came through. He read it out loud and smiled, not believing his good fortune.

He texted back, "send me your wife's phone number faggot."

Matt sent him Angela's contact information, hoping it wasn't a mistake.

Angela took the day off after not sleeping very well. She took a nice nap after Matt left for work and it refreshed her. She spent some time online shopping for some things. She ordered some latex and leather dominatrix outfits and paid for overnight shipping. She was excited about this turn of events. It made her pussy so wet, she broke out her magic wand and vibrated herself to orgasm.

As she lay there is post orgasmic bliss her phone pinged, it was a text from an unknown number that read:

"Hi, my name is Richard, it's my understanding that you are Angela, wife to Matt or, Jizzelle Cockbreath, as she is known in my house.

Jizzelle, informed me this morning you have been made aware of her situation and you are interested in meeting me. If all this is true you're welcome to come to my house this afternoon and witness it all first hand."

Angela sent a text back saying she was indeed Matt's wife, and she was actually excited to see who her husband had gotten involved with.

He texted the address and asked that she take an Uber, he would pay for it. He thought it would be fun to surprise Jizzelle.

Something about watching Matt submitting to a man excited her. She agreed and told Richard she would be there.

Matt couldn't focus on anything. He was in uncharted territory with Angela. Their marriage was a strictly vanilla relationship, but In less than 24 hours, he'd confessed that he was bisexual, even though cock aroused him more than pussy now. He admitted to sucking cock, and gave his wife's contact info to the guy whose cock he was sucking. It felt surreal, exciting and terrifying all at once.

Angela looked at the address Richard sent her. Damn, that's an expensive place to live she thought.

A few hours later she packed a few things in a Coach overnight bag and requested an Uber. Ten minutes later the driver arrived and she was on her way to Richards. She sent a text letting him know.

Richard was standing outside to meet her. She was impressed with everything she saw. The house was secluded but had a great ocean view. Richard was tall dark and handsome, she wondered what he saw in her husband. She got out of the car.

Richard saw Angela. She was impeccably dressed in a sexy sheer top and a mocha colored leather skirt. Her legs were long and tanned. Her heels clicked seductively on the large granite pavers. He watched her breasts sway slightly as she walked toward him. He could see her nipples through her top. The delicate fabric and the afternoon sunlight made seductive shadows around her figure. She was beautiful, he thought.

"Hi I'm Angela," she said before Richard could say anything. She reached out her hand toward him.

Richard took it, leaned in, and kissed it like royalty.

Angela was impressed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Angela," Richard said.

"Likewise," Angela said as she undressed Richard with her eyes.

"Come, come in," Richard finally said. He too was undressing Angela with his eyes.

"We have a few hours to ourselves before Jizzelle arrives," Richard said.

Angela chuckled at the name, she couldn't imagine Matt as Jizzelle Cockbreath. In a few hours she would see how fitting a name it really was.

Richard and Angela hit it off right out of the gate. They were like two peas in a pod. They talked about travel and the places they'd been. They talked about food and cooking, architecture and art. Eventually the conversation turned to sex and her husband.

Richard explained his perversions candidly to Angela.

"I get off on power, humiliating someone like your husband, making him to do things that are taboo gives me an adrenaline rush," he explained.

"I've converted a few other men into sissies, Jizzelle hardly needed any coaxing. She was the one trolling online looking for cock."

Angela couldn't believe Matt had been doing all this behind her back. She asked for all the details. Richard elaborated and even showed her pictures, he showed one of Jizzelle dressed as a maid sucking his cock.

"Nice cock", Angela said catching Richard off guard. She was getting moist.

Matt was walking out of work, headed for his car, when he got a text from Richard.

He stopped to read it.

"Hope your sissy pussy is ready for some pounding today. I'm going to make you cum from anal tonight bitch, come hungry."

Matt's heart rate increased by 20 beats a minute as he read it. He started to feel flushed. He reached down to his locked clit and touched it. He wanted to cum like a sissy. He couldn't think of anything else that would confirm, validate and reinforce it more. It was a fact that he wanted, needed, and craved cock. The Hypnos were working, to good maybe...

"Yes Master, Jizzelle Cockbreath would be honored to serve as your anal cum dump. I am so hungry for your cock it's all I can thing of."

Richard showed Angela the reply from Matt, saying. "She's really gone deep into sissy mode, must be the effects of the chastity."

Angela read the texts, it certainly didn't sound like Matt, more like a depraved cock slut.

Richard took Angela on a tour of his home. It was a single story, just over 9000 square feet and had impressive 14 foot ceilings.

There were 4 huge master bedrooms, a massive common area that could be used for social gatherings that extended to a balcony and a pool. There were 2 kitchens and a movie theater. He ended the tour in the sex room. He showed her the dressing area and showers. Angela was impressed to say the least.

"There is another hidden room behind those mirrors, they are one way and sound proof," Richard said, pointing to a door. "The entrance is through there, If you like you can watch from behind until you're ready to join in," he said.

"I'd love to watch," Angela replied.

Richard asked if she would like to pick out an outfit for Jizzell to wear. He went into the dressing area, Angela followed.

She perused through the racks of clothes looking for something especially kinky. She finally settled on a pink satin corset, lacy garters and white silk stockings. She selected a sheer black skirt and top that left nothing to the imagination. She picked out some tall stiletto heels in his size. Those will be fun, she thought.

Richard opened a few drawers and showed her the wigs and silicone breasts.

Angela's face lit up in surprise, "this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see him all dolled up."

She selected a pair of heavy DDD cup breast forms and a jet black wig.

Richard showed her the makeup table. "My other sissy, Rebecca has given Jizzelle some lessons. She could use some practice though."

"Wow, you think of everything," Angela said.

"I try," Richard answered nonchalantly.

Angela was feeling excited and said, "I only wish I'd known about his secrets a long time ago. He confessed to me just this morning about some bisexual experiences he had before he even met me."

"What would you have done differently?," Richard asked.

"First thing would have taking control of his ass in the bedroom," she said. "I'd have pegged his ass for sure. I love using a strap-on cock."

That surprised Richard. He nodded his head and thought for a moment. He told Angela, "I'll be right back."

Angela continued looking through all the outfits and accessories. She found some large hoop style earrings and set them on the vanity. "The bigger the hoops the bigger the ho," she said out loud.

She found a pink leather collar that said, "cock slut" and put it next to the earrings.

She opened a drawer, it was an assortment of ass plugs. Another drawer had mouth gags. It was like a boutique sex shop, she thought.

Richard returned with a package. "I ordered this one a while back but haven't opened it. It's a duel harness, one end for your pussy with an 8 inch cock on the business end. You're welcome to have it. Take it home, use it on our slut," he said. "Have fun with it."

Angela opened it up. It was a custom leather harness. "Nice craftsmanship", she said. "I used to have one almost like it. Ordered it from Ledermeister, he's dead now but he used to make some nice bondage gear."

Richard said, "you should try it on and see how you like it."

Angela said, "I will later, I'd like to change into something more appropriate first."

"No worries, you're free do or use anything you want. Just let me know if you need anything. Rebecca should be here soon, I'll have her introduce herself to you when she gets here."

"How long has Rebecca been with you?," Angela asked.

"A couple of years now, we've really transformed her. She had implant surgery last year that really changed her a lot. She's way more submissive and obedient than before. I think she finally accepted herself for what she is, a sissy," Richard told her.

Richards told Angela all about Rebecca, gave her all the details. "She will do anything you ask her to do, she's amazing. I've left her cock fully functional, unlike Jizzelle. Her cock is too small to be hard. " Richard finished.

Angela agreed, "it's pretty small but there was a time when he could really use it well."

"Have you ever fucked a sissy before?," Richard asked Angela.

"A couple of times when I was in college,"she said. "I had a couple guys that liked to dress up for the sessions but I never thought they were real sissies," Angela said.

"Well if you want to take that dildo harness for a test spin, Rebecca will be happy to let you use her ass. She loves getting fucked. She's been trained to cum from anal," he told Angela.

"Wow that's pretty amazing, is that what you're trying to do to Jizzelle?," she asked, using Matt's sissy name for the first time in a conversation.

"It's what I do to all my sissies," Richard said. "For me it's the ultimate challenge to change someone's sexuality to the point they give up on their biological inclinations."

Richard elaborated, "I like training guys so they don't use their cocks for pleasure. I train them to get pleasure in other ways. I train them to prefer to cum from anal penetration, make them realize they are inadequate as a man.

Richard continued, "I strip them of the ability to achieve orgasms by any other way than being submissive and penetrated anally. It's almost magical to see it. Once they experience the shame and humiliation of having a sissygasm it changes them forever. They crave it."

"Well it's not like my husband has been using his cock to give me any pleasure so you're welcome to do what you want to him," Angela said.

Richard paused a moment, remembering what drawer something was in, he retrieved a substantially sized dildo from it.

"If you want to have somewhat normal sex with Jizzelle you can use this," he said holding up a fake cock.

Angela laughed and asked, "where's the balls?"

"Well you see, it's made to compliment a sissy in a flat chastity like Jizzelle has on.

There's a screw on the base that will thread into Jizzelle's cage. Once attached it looks similar to the real thing. She can even ejaculate through it," he said showing her the hole in the tip.

"Impressive," Angela said, thinking how nice it might be to actually get fucked again.

She fondled the cock for a while before setting it down.

Richard told Angela, "Jizzelle will be here soon so you should make yourself comfortable in the viewing room. There's refreshments in the fridge. Rebecca might already be in there waiting," he said looking at the one way mirror.

Rebecca was watching Richard and Angela. She was dressed in a red latex cat suit that had cut outs for her breasts and cock. There was also an opening to give access to her ass. She had on thigh high patent leather boots. If her cock was not protruding out she would easily pass for a woman. Her makeup was sultry and sexy, lips were plump full and blowjob ready.

Richard left to go meet Jizzelle.

Angela looking through some of the stuff in the drawers and found a stack of temporary tattoos. She liked the idea of giving Jizzelle a tramp stamp tattoo for some reason. She shuffled through them and found one she liked. It was tribal, with penises intricately worked into the design. In fancy script lettering that said "Sissy Cocksucker," in the center of it. She liked it and decided she was going to make Jizzelle wear it. Maybe she would eventually get him a real one.

Angela entered the viewing room and saw Rebecca, she paused and let her eyes trace her curves until settling on her jutting cock. It was thick, erect and at least 3 inches longer that her husbands. She missed getting fucked.

"Hi Angela," Rebecca said in a smoky sultry voice.

Damn she even sounds feminine, Rebecca thought.

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you," Angela said.

"Can I get you something to drink Angela?,"Rebecca's asked.

Angela thought for a second and made a deciding look with her face, pushing her lips to one side.

"We have champagne, wine, soft drinks and a full bar at your disposal per Richards instructions," she said.

"I'd love a champagne," Angela said.

Rebecca nodded and left the room through another door in the back.

She returned a few moments later with a bottle of bubbly and a single glass. She opened it, poured a glass and presented it to Angela.

Angela laughed to herself at being served champagne from Rebecca, dressed as she was. It seemed absurd and surreal, she thought as she glanced at the hard bobbing cock between Rebecca's legs.

She took a sip, it was very good.

Rebecca watched for the right moment and said, "Richard told you I'm totally at your disposal, correct?"

"Yes he did but what does that really mean?," she asked Rebecca.

"It means anything you desire, if you want more champagne, I'm your girl," she said with a wink. "If you want to try that strap on with me, I'm yours for the taking. If you want me to lick your pussy while you watch your husband submit, I'm your girl," she concluded.

Angela finished her champagne and set the glass down. "What if I want to feel your hard cock up inside my pussy, are you my girl too,?" she asked.

Rebecca blushed at her boldness. "My cock is your cock right now, so yes, if you want to fuck I'm ready," she said as she glanced down at her still rock hard erection.

Angela followed her eyes down to Rebecca's cock. She noticed there was a trace of precum forming at the tip.

She reached out with a finger swiped the drop and brought it to her own lips. She tasted it. "Sweet nectar," she complimented.

"Lots of fruit smoothies," Rebecca said with a smile.

"I appreciate the offer but for right now I just want to watch my husband defile himself, but don't go too far because I may wanna to try the strap on cock out," Angela said.

"Of course," Rebecca answered.

Matt arrived on time. Richard was waiting for him in the garage.

Matt got out of the car and stripped before Richard could say anything.

He stood there, his clit was dripping precum from the excitement already.

Richard asked, "who are you today?"

"I'm Jizzelle Cockbreath, a sissy cocksucker with a limp and locked clit," he said.

"Are you ready to train your sissy pussy to cum like a bitch?," Richard asked.

"Yes Master, it's been a dream of mine to be able to cum from anal, I've tried to do it myself but could never achieve it. The only time I have been able to was when you had me ride the Sybian. Please help me train my ass pussy to cum from anal sex Sir," Jizzelle pleaded.

Richard asked, "You do understand that this training involves you giving up cumming from fucking someone with your own cock, right?"

"My sissy clit is already incapable of fucking Master, it's useless and I can't get hard for pussy anymore. My clit only tries to get hard for cocks now," Jizzell said.

"Well, your cock ain't getting hard for anything because we are going to keep it right where it belongs," Richard said.