Outsourcing

Story Info
Sometimes you need to swallow your pride and ask for help.
18.9k words
3.41
39.3k
73
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

All characters are over 18. This is a story about a couple wanting a baby but requiring outside help. Stop reading if this bothers you.

I know this story has been done to death and pass on it if you like. I just have the interactions in my head and need to put them down on...whatever this is.

Stephanie rocked her pelvis to meet the thrusts of her husband's cock. He felt so good inside her and maybe it was her imagination but he felt bigger, more powerful than ever before. Part of it could have been he'd never been inside her without a condom, but she could feel something else. Perhaps it was because she allowed him to take charge and mount her from above. Whatever the reason, she felt a thrill shoot through her, something she hadn't experienced since she met him. He seemed to drive more deeply into her hitting her cervix. How could that be? she wondered.

Tyler's eyes were glued to his wife's flopping tits as he slammed hard into her tight pussy...her bare pussy as she'd always been like that. He'd often wondered if she had blonde or dark pubes but he never asked and she'd kept regular waxing appointments. He always wanted to have sex without a rubber but she was always afraid of getting pregnant. This felt incredible and now questioned whether he'd ever be happy going back. His cock had never felt so hard, so sensitive as he felt more of her than he'd thought possible.

He pulled out so that just the tip was inside her, then plunged into the slick hole as deeply as he could reveling in the feeling of her pussy gripping his cock. He'd started with his usual tender lovemaking but picked up speed and power as she seemed to like it the more aggressively he thrust into her. He heard a new squeak in the bedframe, but perhaps it was always there and his increased arousal was the cause. He'd been happily surprised when they got naked and she laid on her back. She always wanted to be on top whether so he could easily play with her tits or as she'd said, she could never cum when on the bottom. He'd always thought it was so she could be in control but who was he to argue?

Tyler and Stephanie Martin had been married for four years and at 27 they decided it was the ideal time to give their parents the grandchild they'd been wanting. Well, at least his mother and her parents. Tyler's dad was not really in the picture after cheating on his wife. Tyler's brother was gay and was out of the running, and Stephanie's sister had taken her vows so it was on them to keep their lines going. Just about everyone who knew them thought they were the most beautiful couple they'd met. Both were nordic blonds, tall, fit, and athletic.

At 5' 11", 112 lbs, Stephanie had been the star of her college volleyball team. The blonde was not just fit but had a body most men lusted after. Tear-drop-shaped breasts, narrow waist, wide baby-making hips, and long slender legs. Their home games were well attended in part because the guys loved watching her jump. She'd dated a lot and many men wanted to do more than just have a fling with her, but it was Tyler who'd succeeded in getting her into a long-term relationship. They'd played tennis, and when Tyler took off his shirt and she'd seen those abs she felt something that no other boy had triggered. Her ex-boyfriend was mostly out of shape, not overly bright but...well, he knew his way around her body, especially with his tongue. Sadly, that was all he brought to the table, the couch, the bed...any surface actually.

She and Tyler had so many similar features some thought they were fraternal twins. Both were blond-haired, blue-eyed, and tall. Tyler was 6' 2", 192 lbs., and fit. He was starting point guard and had he not blown out his knee his senior year was projected to have been a 1st round draft pick, but as he was top of his class his future was still bright. There were still scouts who'd wanted him to try out after rehabbing his knee but he decided to leverage his MBA.

Had she not met Tyler she might have tried out for the Olympic team but their senior year they'd become lab partners which then became bed partners after she broke up with her current boyfriend. It was strange but both experienced comments urging them to procreate as they started to date. "You will have the most incredible kids," people said. Stephanie just blushed and Tyler shook his head upon hearing these comments.

Their wedding was a huge affair and every guy wanted a dance with the bride. Stephanie's painted-on dress was not designed for excessive movements and she was constantly having to pull the bodice up over her large breasts. More than once various guests were awarded a preview of what Tyler was to enjoy that night. She also got to meet Tyler's father who showed up uninvited but rather than make a scene was allowed to stay. He could have been Tyler's older brother, blond, blue-eyed, fit, 6' 3" except without Tyler's cleft chin. Tyler scowled at her when Richard Martin asked her to dance, but she took his hand anyhow. It was just a single dance but one she remembered. Every guy pressed their firm cocks against her, but Richard's cock seemed the hardest and hit her right on her clit. But it was his hands she remembered most. Huge, able to stroke her as if her dress weren't keeping him from her nakedness underneath. She was breathless when she thanked him before another man took her into his arms.

Tyler had been relieved when Stephanie and his father had separated. All he heard from his mom over the last eight years was what a slut his father was. How he wanted to screw every woman he met. Even though this was a very public reception he still felt a need to keep an eye on the man. It turned out he had been right as Susan, Stephanie's maid of honor left with Richard. He remembered the distraught look on Mark's face as his girlfriend told him she was leaving with the much older man.

Even though they were sexually active before the wedding, both were revved up by the time they arrived at their hotel room and got little sleep. Tyler had the images of his friends checking out Stephanie's top while Stephanie replayed all the hard cocks pressed against her. Neither discussed their triggers but both enjoyed the passions that took them through the night. The one tiny drawback was Tyler's wish that his wife would have been even the slightest bit subservient. She preferred being on top, did not like giving oral sex, hated her anus to be touched, and liked to control the pace. On the other hand, just being able to fuck this Norse goddess was a huge thrill. As he enjoyed his wife's body he thought about how all his friends were most likely jerking off wishing they could be right where he was now.

Now here they were, hoping to start with having the first perfect kid. Tyler had been told by friends trying to get pregnant kills the mood but those guys weren't coupling with the most beautiful woman in the world. Stephanie was grunting with each thrust which was new as she'd never been vocal. His balls had that pleasant ache but he was holding back waiting for her second orgasm. Normally that was no issue as the rubber dulled the intense pleasure of her tight pussy but he had to try to think of other things now that he was unsheathed.

Stephanie felt Tyler slow down, perhaps worried he'll cum before she can again, "babe, don't worry about me. I want your sperm inside me, cum inside my fertile womb," she panted.

Tyler gave up his attempt to stave off the inevitable and felt the aching in his balls rapidly peak, "Oh, fuck! Sorry Steph," he moaned as he exploded inside her. His face was clenched as he felt the most intense orgasm of his life. He happily felt huge spurts of cum release with each thrust and had the longest orgasm he remembered. After he felt the final few spasms spurt the last of his hopefully potent sperm he collapsed onto his wife, panting as if he'd completed one of his morning runs.

Stephanie stroked his back almost feeling her husband's sperm finding her fallopian tubes in search of the egg. She stroked his back while thinking of the upcoming test. No trying and trying without success for them. She knew there would be two red bars. Her friends warned her that this would be no walk in the park, but when you hold your baby for the first time you forget all the pain and discomfort. She felt Tyler still pumping into her and realized he was still hard. "Yes, baby. Fuck me again. I want more of your cum inside me," she sighed.

Soon the bed was again squeaking and Tyler could feel his first load squishing out and his ball sack slapping wetly against Stephanie's ass. 'Damn! I never knew a pussy could feel so good,' he thought as he heard his wife gasp that she was cumming. Why hadn't she ever let him screw her without a raincoat between cycles he wondered, this is a 100x better feeling, he thought.

The blonde felt her husband's cock slam hard into her with an urgency and power she'd never thought he had in him. He'd always been a gentle lover, lasting as long as it took for her to cum but now there was something animalistic about him...something she didn't recognize...something she liked...a lot. "Oh, fuck!" she spat as the agonizing ache peaked and exploded through her, "fuck, fuck, fuck, ooooohhhhh, fuck!"

Hearing Stephanie say fuck with such passion was all it took for Tyler to dump his second load of sperm inside his wife's vagina.

* * *

Stephanie looked at the stick and groaned. She'd been told that she most likely would be trying for a few months before they got pregnant, but they were the perfect couple and the normal rules never applied before. She then smiled thinking how intense their love-making had become once they no longer needed the condoms. He felt larger and more powerful now that he no longer had to use the 'raincoat' as he called it.

Perhaps trying longer will be more fun, she thought. Tyler hated the 'no sex for the week' leading up to her fertile period but was eager to make up for lost time once she was ripe. At least he attended to her needs getting her off orally every night during the week leading up to her prime time. He was good with his tongue which she'd limited in the past as she had no desire to reciprocate. Tyler seemed happy enough without it and her ex's demands for constant blowjobs made her hate giving them. Then again, he rewarded her after she'd got him hard with a hard fucking that turned her world upside down.

* * *

"Fuck me, fuck my fertile pussy, baby. Use my pussy any way you want," Stephanie moaned. 'Damn! Tyler seems even bigger than last month,' she thought, 'and his balls seem bigger...heavier.' The thought of how much cum was stored up ready to flood her womb.

Tyler looked down at his beautiful wife. Not having to wear the raincoat was one thing, but being on top and thrusting hard between her legs was also a treat. He never complained about making love to his wife with her being on top. She was happiest like that but did allow him a few minutes on top when they first started. She usually liked being in control but she was told that her being prone enhanced the possibility of impregnation.

Stephanie swallowed her pride seeing the lust on her husband's face knowing he liked being in control. She heard herself urging him to fuck her...to use her pussy as he wished. She knew it was the male imperative to dominate the female and if this leads to a cute little blonde-haired girl in nine months, she'll lie back like a good wife. After she gets pregnant perhaps she'll let him do her from behind...though maybe not. Too degrading. She stroked his chest and played with his nipples knowing he liked that.

Tyler wanted to hold off...wanted Stephanie to cum first but as she pinched his sensitive nipples he groaned that he was cumming. As he said that, his wife grabbed his ass and raised her hips to meet his final thrust.

Stephanie could feel the potent jets of sperm splash against her cervix as she pulled him into her as deeply as she could. "That's it, baby, cum inside me...yessss." 'Find my ovaries you little sperm. Penetrate and impregnate,' she urged.

* * *

"Remember, we can't do anything for the next week. I feel positive that this will be the month. Think about it, if I get pregnant this time we'll have a November baby."

Tyler smiled, "your Mom and Dad will both be thrilled," he said. Her Mom's birthday was November 15th. Her Dad's November 18th.

Stephanie and Tyler got undressed and crawled under the sheets. There wasn't the arousal or anticipation they'd had the previous months. Tyler went down on her just once three days ago and it took more to get him hard, even without any sex for seven days.

Stephanie decided she'd better do something so she kissed her way down to his semi-flaccid penis. It wasn't that she disliked the taste of cock, it had more to do with the submissiveness of the act that bothered her. Regardless, she needed Tyler hard and inside her if they were to get pregnant.

"Oh, wow! That feels so good," Tyler moaned as his wife wrapped her lips around his cock for the first time in over a year. He felt the familiar rush as blood rapidly pulsed into his cock. She was sucking more of him into her mouth, her tongue actively stimulating the head as she did that. Where did she acquire these skills? He wished she'd remove her hand for more cock in her mouth, but she was so active with the tongue and lips he knew he shouldn't complain. Instinctively he put a hand on the back of her head, but she shook her head. No matter, just keep going he thought as he lay back.

As Stephanie swallowed an increasing amount of pre-cum she pulled off, lay back, and pulled her husband on top. "Ok, this is it, baby. Fuck my pussy...cum inside me. Don't worry about me, just empty your balls into my tight pussy," she panted.

Tyler was replaying the skilled cock-sucking wondering who taught her that and when. He remembered her ex and as an image of her perfect lips stretched obscenely around his cock he felt the urgent boiling in his balls rise rapidly. He gritted his teeth not wanting to cum yet, but a vision of Stephanie and her ex was playing in his head. She was naked, kneeling with the man's fat veined shaft plunging into her mouth. He was gripping her long blonde hair as he thrust his hips against her face. He'd met her ex once and while not exactly ugly was not close to being in Stephanie's league. The thought of his beautiful wife submissively being used by this flabby guy was too much.

Stephanie was shocked as Tyler's face clenched before crying out that he was cumming. He'd never been that quick before. It had to be the damn blowjob, she thought. She never should have done that. Now he'll want it all the time. "That's it, baby, cum inside me," she sighed as she pulled him in tight as if getting his sperm closer to her ovaries will help.

Stephanie lay back, kneed tucked against her chest, and smiled at her husband, "I guess you liked having your cock sucked," she sighed.

Tyler stroked his wife's lips thinking about how real the image had been, how that was the best blowjob he'd had. "Yes. Damn! You never told me how you got so good at it."

Stephanie nodded, "I did it a few times with an old boyfriend. He liked it, I guess."

Tyler nodded, "I'm sure he did, I sure did."

* * *

Six months later, Stephanie pulled Tyler to his feet. He'd been reading the Sunday sports section, drinking his second cup of coffee. "Come on, babe. It's time." She'd put on the crotchless teddy she'd picked up and spun around hoping to see the eagerness on his face that was rarely there now.

Tyler caught himself groaning and put down his paper. He looked at his wife and smiled. She was sexy, easily the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and this new lingerie showcased everything hot about her. Over the last few months, she'd changed. The periodic blowjobs, allowing him to be on top, no raincoat, now sexy lingerie. Of course, he'd changed too, but having Stephanie open up in the bedroom boded well for the future. Maybe doggy-style or anal? He could dream. He felt a small throbbing in his pants as he stood and followed her back to the bedroom.

Then again, it was good that Stephanie was opening up. Sex had become a chore. He had felt a bit of dread hearing it was time. No more having sex because an urge took over but a task needing to be performed. Lately, he'd found that he needed erotic stories or porn to get hard which he'd never thought possible. Stephanie was the same person, the same incredibly beautiful, sexy woman but it took more to get him aroused. The other thing that disturbed him was what stories and which type of porn got him aroused. All were about wives being shared, cheating, swapped, or otherwise fucking outside of marriage. It had started with the visions of her ex and her sucking and fucking so he'd searched for videos of couples that looked similar. There was no way he'd ever want Stephanie to do those things but as it was in the past it was ok. If she were to cheat...just the thought of his beautiful wife naked in the arms of another man caused his stomach to ache and his cock to get rock-hard.

Stephanie didn't care what excited Tyler and had found stories and videos on her own to set the mood. Strange that he seemed to get aroused by wives getting used by strangers...or wives using strangers. Was it more the thoughts of her getting fucked by other men that got him hardest? These videos and stories didn't do anything for her, but the way they aroused him was arousing in itself. She'd started toying with the idea of allowing guys to try to pick her up at a bar while Tyler watched, or to let their neighbor Jerry get a bit more touchy-feely at next month's barbeque. See if Tyler reacts. Whatever gets him excited and wanting to get between her legs.

* * *

"OK. I know you have this down, but no sex...no masturbating for a week. We need a valid sample for the doctor this Friday," Stephanie sighed. She wished Tyler would go down on her this coming week but he'd stopped doing that and she'd have to take care of things herself while he's at work.

Tyler moaned. He had been dreading jerking off into a cup but they'd been trying for nine months and they needed answers. He'd been reading a lot more wife stories, but now he'd found stories about gang bangs and the women getting knocked up without knowing the father. More of the stories now had ugly guys with stunning blondes. Those seemed to trigger incredible orgasms whenever he was up late and Stephanie had gone to bed. He'd started reading those stories after their neighbor kept grabbing Stephanie's ass at the party and she'd laughed it off. It was inappropriate even though she had worn the tiny thong bikini. He wondered if she'd ever considered doing something with the man while he was at work, but always knew she'd never. Didn't stop him from getting hard though.

* * *

"Look, I'll get to the point. Stephanie, you've got nothing to worry about," the doctor smiled at the blonde. 'Christ, I'll knock you up,' he thought. He remembered asking her to get on the chair, feet in the stirrups. He had been embarrassed that he'd blurted out that she had the prettiest pussy he'd ever seen, but rather than protest, she'd smiled and thanked him. He'd never made such an unprofessional comment in his life. She did have an incredibly beautiful pussy. Tight labia, smooth without a hint of stubble, engorged clit just begging for his tongue. He was thorough, checking her hormone levels, doing a pap smear, checking her breasts, nipples...everything. He knew immediately she would have no issues getting pregnant. She sure was quick to arousal. Nipples hardened, chest flushed, labia swelled and parted invitingly. He remembered patting her pussy as he stood and saying, "A perfect breeding machine," as if that were a huge compliment.

Stephanie felt relief hearing this, but she looked worriedly at her husband, "So...um, good news but..."

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers