Outsourcing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of the car wondering how to act natural with his head spinning with the last week's images and agonies. He'd gotten very little sleep except for the one night after he and Stephanie made love. He felt his cock throb remembering how lusty she was. Did dad bring that out, or was it she missed him?

He opened the door and was thrown back as Stephanie jumped on him. She was stark naked, her legs wrapped around his waist with her lips crushed on his. It was 11 PM before they finally got dinner.

* * *

Three weeks later Tyler was in the kitchen finishing the breakfast dishes when he heard a scream. He dropped everything and ran upstairs to find Stephanie standing by the sink, a huge grin on her face holding up the stick.

* * *

34 weeks later, Tyler opened the door with a grin, letting his father in. He hugged his father for the first time in years. Stephanie was on the couch nursing the cutest baby girl in the world.

Richard sat down seeing both the beautiful baby and the even larger breast he'd thought about for the last nine months. The little girl had soft wisps of almost white-blonde hair, tiny pink lips sucking on the pink nipple, and miniature hands clutching her mother's teat.

"Damn! She's so beautiful," the man sighed. He'd visited his other kids along with making sure he was regular with the child support but never really felt an attachment. This little thing evoked something he'd never felt before, at least not since the week with her mother.

"Would you like to hold her? We named her Rachel," Stephanie smiled at the man as the little girl softly burped and then tucked her head between those breasts. "Rachel Anne Martin."

Tyler didn't question that Stephanie made no move to cover up her bare chest, after all his dad had seen them and more...a lot more. Both he and his dad were happy to admire them, especially full of milk.

Richard picked up the almost weightless child and looked at her. She had his eyes, bright blue, his hair, and his narrow roman nose. The only feature different was the cutest little cleft chin.