Outsourcing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard shook his head. "I've been with many women and outside of Tyler's mother, never had anything long term, I guess by long term, never anything more than a one-night stand. I never wanted to feel anything more than lust for anyone but...never mind. Let's sleep. If I wasn't able to complete my mission by now I don't think a few more sessions will make any difference," he sighed.

Stephanie stroked his face, "You were going to express feelings! I can see it in your face. You don't have to worry about saying it, I've felt it all week. Perhaps we should have a session without worrying about me getting pregnant," she said before kissing him.

"What do you mean?" Richard asked, "We've done almost everything."

Stephanie sat up. "We've revisited the places where you've knocked up girls, we've fucked just about everywhere in the house. I was thinking back to when I first met you. When we danced back at my wedding I felt something from you. Something you wanted to ask or do. What was it?" she asked.

Richard looked down, "fuck! I wanted to spend time with you. I wished I'd met you before Tyler did." He looked embarrassed, "I wanted to seduce you, get you naked and under me." He sat up and looked down at his hands, "I'm a piece of shit. I guess you know that. I hurt your mother-in-law, hurt her bad. I hurt Tyler and Sebastion by not being able to keep my cock in my pants."

Stephanie stroked his back, "I know you're not perfect, who the fuck is? I'm lying naked next to a man who's not my husband. The cop called you a piece of shit for fucking your daughter-in-law. What does that make me? Perhaps your mistake wasn't cheating on Laura but getting married in the first place. Perhaps all those girls have been lying in bed playing with their pussies replaying the best sex they'd ever had. I'll tell you what," she said getting out of bed. "I'm getting dressed. Let's go back to when we'd first met and you find me alone. Tyler's gone off somewhere and I feel abandoned. Perhaps you can cheer me up," she smiled as she rolled off the bed. "Turn around so I can modestly get dressed," she ordered.

Richard her the closet door, dresser drawers, and cloth rustlings. After all the noises stopped, he heard Stephanie say in a sad quiet voice, "Tyler's off somewhere abandoning me. I guess I'll just sit and wait for him."

Richard felt his cock throb hearing the voice of a vulnerable young thing ripe for taking. He heard the bedroom door close so he rolled out of bed and took a quick shower. He felt the familiar surge of hormones as he dressed memories of dancing with her at the wedding in his head. His cock throbbed eagerly remembering how instantly hard he'd gotten just holding her close to him.

Stephanie was sipping wine while leafing through a magazine. The pages meant nothing to her as she was thinking back to the dance she'd had with Richard at the wedding. She'd danced with many men, and all seemed to get hard but Richard felt different. He exuded a confidence that left her feeling regretful as if she'd missed an opportunity. His cock was rock hard as were many of the men but the way he held her, pressed against her was full of promise. He was the only one who pressed his rigid mass dead center on her clit and his knowing smile told her he was aware of the effect he had on her. Somehow she'd either blocked her thoughts or just forgotten them, but she now recalled wanting to explore his masculine attraction.

Richard came down the hall and checked out his daughter-in-law. He gasped and stared in appreciation. She was wearing her wedding dress, her large breasts spilling out. She must be at least one cup size larger than on her wedding day and the effect was incredible. The satin dress clung to her body as if it were painted on. None of that layer upon layer of lace and ruffles. How many times had he remembered feeling her perfect body beneath the slick material? How many times had he fantasized unzipping that dress and watching her naked form appear as it puddled to the floor? She was the one that got away even though he'd never had a shot.

He smiled at her as she looked up, pulled out his phone, searched for the song, and hit play.

Stephanie heard the song that reminded her of the dance, stood up, and took the older man's hand. "You remembered the song," she said. I'm impressed."

Richard nodded, "I'm happy you remember it. It meant a lot to me, holding you, feeling your warmth against me. For months after, I'd get hard whenever that came on the radio," he said as he pulled her against him. He loved this dress as the thin material allowed him to feel her sleek body beneath the white satin. She pressed her pussy against his hard cock as they swayed to the music.

"I never told anyone this, perhaps not even myself but you could have had me that night. All you needed to do was arrange for Franklin or Mike to distract Tyler for a half hour or so," she purred into his ear, "I was a good girl, I'd never cheat on Tyler but my pussy didn't agree. I would at least have done this," she said as she kissed him.

Richard moaned letting the girl's tongue part his lips. He'd wanted that on the dance floor, wanted and wished it would have happened. He held her, feeling the warmth of her body, his cock pulsing against her swaying to the music. "How would it have worked?" he asked, "If somehow we decided to get a few moments together?"

Stephanie pressed her body against his, "I'd excuse myself by saying I need to powder my nose...no one does that anymore, do they? Anyhow I'd do this," she purred as she ground her pussy against his cock. "Body language," she chuckled. "Then I'd have gone down the hall past the coat check. There's a small classroom. You'd have waited a minute or two, then come looking for me."

Richard sighed as Stephanie stepped away and went over to a table and planted her butt on it waiting.

He came over, looking around to make sure he was alone then took the beautiful blonde in his arms and kissed her. He cupped a breast and then pinched her nipple causing her to gasp. She stepped back and looked at the tent in his pants then back at him.

"What girl can resist this?" she asked, "Even just an hour after pledging myself to another man I'd want this in my mouth, my pussy," she sighed as she dropped to her knees.

He groaned as Stephanie unzipped him then pulled down his pants, and took his cock into her mouth. "Oh, fuck!" he said as he stroked her glowing blonde hair, "I thought I was supposed to be seducing you."

Stephanie looked up, now stroking his slick cock, "I've fantasized about that, but this has also been a fantasy," she said huskily. "I can stop if you like. Then I'll be the sweet virginal girl waiting for a virile man to release my inner slut."

Richard guided her mouth back onto his cock, "I might have had the same thoughts," he smiled. Her mouth opened wide as he gripped her hair with both hands. He started to let go remembering how she hated it when men guide her head as she sucked their cocks but then she groaned, sucking harder while taking more of him into her throat. Was she liking this?

Stephanie was wondering why this was so arousing...why she didn't object to his display of dominance...why she felt a massive throb in her pussy as he began to fuck her face. Did she secretly like being used, she wondered? She opened her throat as the plump head pressed deeper.

The living room echoed with slurping, glugging sounds as Richard felt his balls wetly slap repeatedly against her chin. He was surprised she could take so much now. The first time she sucked him off she'd kept her fist around the base of his shaft the entire time. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" he asked softly. "You would have let me do whatever I wanted at your wedding reception."

Stephanie nodded her head as drool flowed off her chin onto her wedding dress. She didn't care as all she wanted was to taste this man's cock and cum. She felt the man's balls tighten and a voice in her head told her that he should cum in her pussy but Richard had a firm hold of her hair so she knew she had to swallow.

Richard was feeling the aching in his balls rapidly increasing and remembered she'd pulled off his cock and jerked him off a few weeks back but didn't want that this time. "Oh fuck, Steph...fuck!" he groaned as he felt the first jet spasm from his balls. The girl was trying to swallow it all but she was gagging so he let go of her hair.

Stephanie was gagging but continued to suck until he was done then sat back coughing. Cum was dripping onto her dress along with her saliva. Her hair was a mess and she looked as if she'd been ravaged. She was looking up at him a smile on her face.

Richard stroked his cock as he pressed the head against her chin and cheeks smearing the cum all over. He thought back to how beautiful and sexy she looked in the headlights with cum dripping from her face. He then collapsed back onto a chair, legs weak, knees wobbly as he grinned at the girl who was kneeling on the floor looking at the streams of fluids on her huge breasts. "Sorry. I should have given you more warning," he sighed, "But I've never seen you look more beautiful."

Stephanie laughed, "I'll bet. I look like one of those porn stars." She looked at her sticky hands as she carefully got up to get towels from the kitchen. She sighed knowing that she'd have to take the dress to the cleaners without Tyler finding out. She thought about the young couple who owned the dry cleaners remembering the looks they gave her in the past.

Richard had pulled his pants back on and patted the couch seat next to him, "You need a break. That was mean of me to smear cum all over your beautiful face and in your mouth," he said.

"I know what you were thinking," she said softly, "I liked it. I wanted you to cum in my mouth, though I still have some in my lungs. I'm going to change into a different dress. You sure did a job on this one," she giggled.

Richard picked up the magazine Stephanie had been reading feeling a surge of happiness that she'd enacted one of his more powerful fantasies. He thought of others he'd had about her as he idly stroked his cock through his pants.

"You sure cum a lot. We've had sex, what, eight times in the last 24 hours, and you filled my stomach with a huge load. I washed up the best I could and managed to get most out of my lungs." Stephanie was standing in the doorway in a simple white dress. "You'll appreciate my husky voice now," she smiled. The thin material clung to her braless breasts and as she turned he admired her side boobs and bare back. "I put this on after the reception," she said looking down at it, "It doesn't fit anymore," she ran her hands over the tight material covering her chest. "But I was exhausted after the reception and just wanted to relax and this was my favorite relaxation dress."

Richard patted the seat next to him. "Sorry about all the cum. That's a problem I've always had. I'm a very messy lover, I guess. I feel bad. I shouldn't have cum in your mouth and then rubbed it all over your face," he said softly. "I would have been there for you after the reception. Here, let me..." he said as he gently rubbed her shoulders, "we'll get all the tightness out of you," he said softly. "Ok, maybe not all the tightness," he chuckled.

Stephanie giggled and then relaxed as she felt tiny knots being worked out. He wasn't groping her, he was doing a great job patiently finding the tight areas and rubbing them until they disappeared. He did her shoulders and back then worked his way up her neck and to her jaw muscles. She let out a sigh as opening her mouth to accommodate his cock had tightened up her jaw muscles. Within minutes she was relaxed not even noticing that he'd slid the straps off her shoulders. The man was skilled with strong large hands and she felt all the tension melt away in her shoulders, neck, and back.

Richard could tell by her breathing she'd let her guard down so he softly pushed the top down exposing her breasts. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing shallowly as he started on her upper pectorals.

"Aaaahhh, yessss," she sighed as she felt his fingers knead her upper chest. He was good and she felt like purring as knots she never knew she had disappeared. Her eyes were closed when she felt his strong fingers press into her breasts. She melted back against his chest as he felt beneath her mammaries to the pectorals, working on those tight areas. She let out a soft gasp as his fingers arrived at her hard nipples. The soft circling of his rough fingers sent jolts down to her sopping pussy. She finally realized he'd pulled her top down and was stimulating her bare breasts without her realizing it. 'He's good,' she thought.

Richard's cock was again filling with blood as he heard her breathing change and saw her thighs rubbing together. He then started pinching and pulling on her nipples causing her to gasp louder and her pelvis to jerk. He decided to get her naked and she lifted her hips as he pushed her dress further down. No panties. He wondered if she'd had anything on under her dress at the reception. He couldn't feel even a thong so he suspected not. He slid a hand down and his finger wetly slid right inside her. She was softly moaning and opening her legs.

Stephanie turned over and kissed the man. "Damn! You're good. Is this how you seduce all your conquests?"

Richard shook his head as he pressed a second finger into the girl, "One of the ways," he sighed, "depends on what the girl wants."

"Had you done this at the wedding I would have let you do what you wanted," Stephanie panted. She pulled herself up and undid his pants smiling at him seeing how hard he was...again. She pulled out his cock and then lowered herself onto his seemingly perpetually rigid shaft. "Ooooohhhh, yessss," she sighed as she felt her vagina once again pleasantly stretched fully. "I have gotten so used to getting fucked every couple of hours, I'm going to miss this," she sighed.

Richard stroked those perfect breasts as he also moaned, "I know exactly how you feel. I've never fucked anyone as much as we've fucked in the last week. But, you don't have to miss this. Perhaps we'll have to try again next month and the month after." He was roughly mauling her breasts which he learned she'd loved. "It doesn't always work the first few times. We can always hope," he said.

Stephanie ground her pussy against the base of his shaft as she kissed him. She could feel the familiar stirrings as their tongues battled each other. Her nipples were on fire and her clit was being ground between them as she considered another week or more of non-stop fucking. She then thought about his comment, 'you don't have to miss this,' and fantasized about meeting up with him on the sly. "Oh fuck!" she spat as everything that had been building up exploded.

Richard held the woman close as she clung to him, gasping her pleasure as the orgasmic waves flowed through her. He was feeling sad knowing this was coming to an end and could feel her passion also. When she'd finally gone limp in his arms, her mouth still locked to his he stood and laid her on the couch.

Stephanie moaned in frustration feeling love for this man while feeling guilty about that. Tyler was the love of her life so why could she feel so much love for his father too? She could feel his balls tighten and she'd been battling with a decision she'd made when she'd first come down to the living room. She knew this would be wrong since she'd be cheating on Tyler. The entire week was to get pregnant not give or get pleasure from it, but that ship had sailed. Also, she was about to give Richard something she'd always denied Tyler.

Richard felt himself getting close and was surprised when his daughter-in-law broke the kiss and pushed him off. "What...?" he started to ask but smiled when Stephanie reached under the couch and handed him a tube of gel. "Really? I thought..."

"This is only if you want to. I've seen how you look at me every time I turn around," she sighed. She knelt on the cushion, her chest on the back and her ass sticking out. Then for the first time in her life, she felt a fingerful of cool gel being shoved into her rectum. She gritted her teeth having been told by her girlfriends the first time is the worst. She'd fight it and it would sting when he finally pops in. But after she relaxes she'll never feel anything better as long as she plays with her pussy.

Richard finished lubing her tight puckered hole and then coated his cock. He felt a rush knowing he'd be taking her anal virginity but also fulfilling the initial desire he'd had when he first saw her. He looked at her tiny hole and the size of the head of his cock and leaned into the woman.

"Remember to relax. This will initially hurt but after you get used to it you should get a lot of pleasure from it. It will be different that when you get your nice tight pussy fucked," he said softly in her ear.

Stephanie felt the spongy head press against her anus and had a sudden moment of panic. She tried to think of other things and closed her eyes as Richard put more of his weight behind his cock. She tried to relax but the more she thought about it the tougher that was. Then Richard's fingers reached around to play with her clit. Within seconds she started to forget about the pressure against her butt.

Richard let out a low moan as her sphincter relaxed and he plunged into her rectum. Holy fuck! she was tight.

Stephanie let out a scream as the huge shaft penetrated her bowels but those fingers were now pinching and pulling on her clit which made her head spin and the pain blend with the pleasure. She was soon deeply grunting with each thrust of the man and felt everything rapidly building up.

Richard was bent over her back, his pelvis pistoning against her ass, his hands grabbing a tit while rubbing her clit roughly. He wished he hadn't been so close earlier as the aching in his balls was rapidly increasing. He tried to hold off but Stephanie's grunts were getting louder and then she screamed out she was cumming.

The girl felt the agonizing pang inside her explode sending jolts up through her entire torso barely aware that Richard was grunting something as he came inside her ass. They ground hard against each other for a good half minute before they went limp and collapsed onto the couch their bodies wrapped together.

Stephanie woke up at first trying to make out where she was. Then she remembered letting him fuck her ass, the incredible orgasm then blackness. She looked at her watch and saw it was three hours later. Richard's cock was still buried deep in her ass, his huge hand cupping her breast as he snored softly. Her body was pressed against the back of the couch and her bladder was full. She softly pushed his hips back feeling his long soft cock slide out of her ass, Then she lifted his arm and slowly extricated herself.

She looked down at the man, naked and vulnerable, and felt a wave of sadness knowing in a few hours it would all be over. She'd violated the trust she had with Tyler in that she'd had passionate sex with another man. She'd sucked him off and swallowed, she'd let him fuck her ass. None of those things were part of the original agreement. She felt guilt and pain both, part of it was a strong feeling inside her womb. She could feel that she'd been impregnated. She didn't know how she knew but she knew 100% the stick would have two bars. There would be no second or third week.

She went over, grabbed a throw blanket, and covered the man up. She leaned down and kissed his cheek, a teardrop landing next to where her lips were.

* * *

Tyler pulled into the driveway feeling relief to be home. He opened the garage door expecting his dad's BMW to be there but there was just a void. He pulled into the spot pausing before going into the house, his stomach hurting knowing his beautiful wife had been fucked repeatedly over the last week. He had no idea how frequently or how much she enjoyed it but she'd been fucked just the same. He'd told himself over and over for the last week that she'd just laid back, told the man to cum inside her, then did that knees on her chest thing to help the sperm find its way to her ovaries.