Outsourcing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are correct, but," Dr. Samuals sighed. "Tyler, I'm afraid your sperm count is low, incredibly low. The odds of you getting your wife pregnant is...but miracles happen. They happen every day," he looked grimly at the man trying to look positive and failing.

"Really? Maybe I can get another sample...I mean, isn't it possible it was just a bad day?" he asked.

"You abstained for a week? The full seven days?" Seeing Tyler nod he continued, "no nocturnal emissions? Wet dreams? No releases for the entire week?" he asked.

Tyler shook his head, "Crap! What can we do?" he asked, "Are there hormones, procedures...anything?"

The Dr. shook his head. "There's in-vitro. If you can find a donor, you know..."

"Shit!" Tyler spat, "So another man can get us a baby." He looked at his wife, "get you a baby." He felt like crying at the thought that their baby wouldn't be theirs but Stephanie's and another man's.

"It's ok, baby. We'll go home and talk about it, ok?" Stephanie said. "Thank you, doctor. We have some things to discuss. Oh, by the way, what would in-vitro cost, anyhow?" she asked as she stood up.

"20 grand or so. Not cheap," Dr. Samuals sighed as he put out his hand to each. "I'm sorry for the bad news but in time, after you get your child, all this will just be an unpleasant memory."

* * *

Tyler stood up, "I hate this. Sure, we can find some blond-haired, blue-eyed guy but I'd always know none of his genes are mine," he spat.

"What if..." Stephanie stopped before finishing.

"Don't say it," Tyler spat. "I want nothing to do with dad. After he cheated on mom with that barmaid..." he sat back down looking angry. "I know you're going to say that Dad's DNA would match half mine, but he's out of my life."

"You could get your brother to donate," Stephanie suggested.

Tyler shook his head, "I had a conversation with him, not about...you know, my issue but when he turned 18 he quietly got himself snipped. He never wanted to have kids I guess, but since he is gay it makes no sense to me. Oh well," he sighed. "I'm not sure he'd be willing to get it reversed, shit! We'd have to pay for it along with the 20 grand for..."

His wife came over and hugged him, "You're the most potent man I know. Don't let this one small issue get to you," she smiled. "I love you without reservation and we'll get through this, ok?" she said as she stroked his face.

"It's still a blow to my male ego," he sighed.

Stephanie stepped back, "Male ego, shmale ego! You get to tap this whenever you want, you and you only can fuck this hot babe," she grinned as she swept her hands down her incredibly sexy body.

Tyler had a thought and smiled, "I guess there'd be no reason to wear the raincoats anymore."

"Good point. I think we should celebrate your new freedom," she said as she slid to her knees.

Tyler grinned as his beautiful wife unzipped his pants. She'd never done this before but he'd had many a solo session watching videos of wives kneeling in front of men sucking their cocks. Then he had the memory of his wife in front of her ex. "Ok, this works," he sighed as Stephanie expertly wrapped her lips around his hardening cock, taking him deeper with each bob of her head. He felt him press against her hand with each thrust. He tentatively put a hand on her head, guiding her but took his hand away as she shook her head. But she didn't stop him from humping into her mouth letting him almost fuck her face. The image of her ex doing just this popped into his head. "Oh, God. Steph...I'm going to cum...oh shit!"

Stephanie hated it when men came in her mouth but Tyler's ego needed this. She had a hand on his flexing ass and swallowed each jet of cum as he cried out. Her lips were getting bruised from her knuckles as he pressed into her with each spasm. She was able to catch her breath after Tyler's last bit of cum splattered against the back of her throat. She gasped for air as she pulled the softening shaft out of her mouth. She knelt on the floor, wiped her lips with the back of her arm, and grinned up at him. "I owed you that since you were great at doing me when we first started trying. Don't expect this again...it was a one-time thing."

Tyler stepped back, knees feeling wobbly, and sat on the chair. He sighed happily, "wow! That was incredible. I'm going to take you upstairs and return the favor," he smiled.

Stephanie stood and went over to the kitchen sink and rinsed out her mouth. She came back and put her hand on his shoulder, "Better yet," she said as she peeled off her clothes, "you don't need to take me anywhere." She climbed onto the kitchen table with her legs opened wide. She grinned at him as she put her feet on either side of her hips.

Tyler never hesitated. This was new. Stephanie had never let him even touch her outside the living room or bedroom. He knelt and kissed the inside of her right thigh. Just as he approached her swollen lips he moved to the other leg, kissing the inside of her left thigh.

Stephanie lay back enjoying the teasing. She felt her labia open up as she got more aroused but her husband kept kissing and licking around her throbbing pussy. As he got close again, his tongue probing above her anus, she grabbed his head and pushed his mouth onto her sopping pussy. "Oh, god!" she panted as Tyler's tongue penetrated her. Of all her boyfriends, no one was as good as Tyler at eating pussy. She lay back lifting her ass as Tyler's fat tongue wiggled into her pussy. She felt vulnerable lying naked on the kitchen table as the neighbors could easily see if they dropped by, which they often did. Especially Mr. Barnes who seemingly needed to borrow something or had questions.

Tyler knew what Stephanie wanted and could have gotten her off quickly by focusing on her clit but wanted to reward her for letting him cum in her mouth for the first time. He probed between her swollen lips, periodically flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. He kept that up for a good 20 minutes, swallowing more of her juices than he'd ever had to. He felt himself getting hard again, partly how erotic this was but also with images in his head from the damn videos he now found himself watching. He imagined one of those strangers' cocks inside this perfect pussy and Stephanie writhing in pleasure. He needed to stop watching porn and go back to just getting aroused by his wife's incredible body.

Stephanie was moaning in pleasure and frustration feeling herself get close time after time. Tyler had never taken this long and she would have agreed to anything just for him to finish. Without thinking she had lifted her ass so high and toward him, she was virtually doing the splits. "Fuck, baby, I need you to stop teasing....ohhh," she moaned. She grabbed her nipples and pulled on them sending jolts down to her crotch.

Tyler was expanding his teasing wanting her orgasm to be as powerful as possible. He heard her breathing change as he bathed her perineum and just touched the edge of her puckered hole. He went back to her clit quickly and then down to lick more of her anus. Surprisingly she didn't push him away but rocked her hips back encouraging him. As he probed her tight bud he began popping her clit under the pad of his thumb and her whole body began jerking.

Stephanie was feeling things she's never felt as she arched her back, spread her legs as wide as she could, and cried out, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck fuuucckkkk, fuck!"

As Stephanie humped wildly against his face he felt his tongue pop inside her anus and rather than being disgusted he felt harder than ever, plus this set off another chain of expletives from his wife.

Finally, after perhaps a minute she collapsed and lay panting on the table. She idly watched Tyler go over to the sink and rinse his mouth out, not disturbed that he'd tongued her ass. At least she'd freshly showered but from never letting him touch her there to getting eaten should have mortified her, but with the incredible vibrations still running through her body she didn't care.

Tyler's cock was pointing at the ceiling as he came back and picked up his panting wife. He took her down the hall and tossed her onto the bed. She made no move when he crawled between her legs and slammed his cock inside her. She lay there feeling the same thing she'd felt months ago, he felt bigger and more powerful

"Oh, God! Yesss," the blonde sighed as her husband thrust hard into her pussy. She felt another orgasm coming on and as the squeaking of the bedframe increased she came again. "Yes, yes, yes, yessss, yesssss," she cried as she stroked his chest.

Tyler again saw her ex fucking her in his head. She was begging for his cock, for his cum. Saying 'Harder, harder,' to the man. He was trying to drive those images out of his head and savor Stephanie's thigh pussy, but the harder he thrust and the more she reacted like the sluts in the videos the clearer the images were. He could see those muscular asses flexing between his wife's legs and hear her grunts encouraging them.

Stephanie was coming down from the first multiple orgasms she'd ever had and was feeling another coming on. She saw a look of determination on her husband's face, perhaps trying to be as potent as possible when he came inside her. She felt his ass and he felt stronger as his glutes tightened more than she'd felt with each plunge into her. "Harder, harder, harder...fuck my pussy."

Tyler had just heard her begging a stranger to fuck her harder when she echoed it. "Oh, shit!" he spat and he did one last thrust and exploded inside her. He was aware of Stephanie cumming at the same time as he released jets of sperm inside her. In the back of his mind he thought about the positive side of shooting blanks, he'd never have to use a raincoat again.

* * *

"What did Dr. Samuals say the success rate is for in vitro?" Tyler asked.

"About 50%." Stephanie looked at her husband. At 20 G a pop, they'd wipe out the nest egg they'd been stashing away after a few procedures.

"Shit. So 20 grand every time with no guarantee," Tyler sighed.

"I know. Maybe a baby is not in our future or we quit trying and as the doctor said, 'miracles do happen.'"

Tyler shook his head, "I can't accept that."

Stephanie looked at her husband, "um, your dad?"

"I told you, it doesn't matter. I'd agree to have him donate his sperm but it's still 20 grand each time. We are not that rich to not have it be a sure thing," he sighed.

Stephanie shook her head, "I didn't mean in vitro," she said softly. "What if..."

Tyler almost sprained his neck he shook his head so violently, "you want to fuck dad! Let dad fuck you?" he spat. "I'd go broke first. Homelessness would be better."

Stephanie dropped the subject, but in the back of her mind, she remembered dancing with Richard. His hands never strayed but she shivered remembering how they seemed always to be stroking bare skin. Then his crotch never moved away from her pussy...her clit and his eyes spent considerable time looking down her dress. More than once she'd cum just imagining being used by the man.

* * *

"Shit!" Tyler cried when Stephanie showed him the single line on the test stick. They bit the bullet and pulled over $20,000 out of their savings hoping it would just take one procedure and he wanted to cry seeing the negative result.

"I'm sorry," his wife cried softly, "I feel like I let you down."

Tyler pulled Stephanie close shaking his head, "No, no. I'm the one who's letting us down. It would be free if I didn't have...shit!" he spat. He stroked his wife's back and came to a decision. "I'll call dad. I mean, I'll invite him over just to reconcile. If he's human garbage like I've been thinking no way would I allow him to...you know." He didn't want to verbalize what he'd agree to if he turned out to be ok.

Stephanie grinned and kissed her husband, "I'll cook a great meal and we'll just be gracious hosts. No pressure."

The next week the mood in the house was much more upbeat. Tyler had often wondered if his dad was as bad as his mom said over and over. He hoped perhaps the man was a good guy the made a mistake or two. Stephanie was looking forward to meeting the man again as he did have charm along with a certain manly attraction. She couldn't put a finger on it but she remembered feeling a throbbing between her legs while dancing with him.

* * *

"Dad," Tyler smiled as he held open the door. "Exactly on time."

Richard Martin looked approvingly at the house. Not bad for a recently married couple, he thought. The place was neat and clean with just the right amount of furniture. Then he looked past his son hoping to see the beautiful angel he remembered dancing with at their wedding. He smiled and nodded, "I thought I'd be late over on Watson. A traffic light is out, but no issues after that." He thought about hugging his son, but instead tentatively put out a hand.

Tyler never hesitated and shook his father's hand, then turned as Stephanie came out of the kitchen. "You remember Stephanie. She's been so excited to meet you," he smiled, "I mean officially."

Stephanie came over and ignored the proffered hand and hugged the man. "Mr. Martin. It's good to see you again," she smiled. She was again aware that the man was not shy about pressing his crotch against hers. Stephanie was shocked at how the two men could have been twins, if not for the age difference. Both had the same almost white blond hair, deep sparkling blue eyes, and strong facial features except for Tyler's cleft chin. Both were very fit, though Richard was a couple of inches taller and 20 lbs. bigger.

"Richard or dad...not Mr. Martin," he smiled as he held the girl away admiring her perfect form. 'I wish I could have met her before she got married,' he thought, 'though not sure that would have mattered.'

"Richard it is, come on in. What can we get you to drink?" she asked as she slowly released herself. She normally hated it when men ogled her...undressed her with their eyes but Richard's approving look gave her a rush.

Dinner was at first quiet then the questions came. What have you been doing? Where are you living? Any girlfriends? and more. Tyler was becoming more relaxed as was Stephanie. By the time the evening ended, they'd made plans to have Richard over the following Saturday.

That night, the young couple had great sex initiated by Stephanie who'd felt a pronounced bulge grind against her when they said goodbye to Richard. She hated to admit it but her impression of her father-in-law as a lothario hadn't changed but her response to it had morphed from sharing her husband's disapproval to desire. The man had an aura about him that made him hard to resist.

Tyler was gripping Stephanie's perfect ass as she rode his cock. She had the most intense look on her face as she ground against him. He again admired her body and how lucky he was to have her to himself...though he'd resigned himself to letting his dad help with their problem. As he thought about what type of help he felt his balls begin the familiar ache.

Richard lay on his bed, eyes closed imagining the blonde goddess naked orally worshipping his cock. God, to have the chance to see her naked or at least in a bikini, he thought. Maybe he could invite the young couple over to swim in his pool. She might like the total privacy and be willing to skinny-dip.

22 miles apart, a father-in-law, daughter-in-law, and son all simultaneously orgasmed.

* * *

"Dad, come on in," Tyler smiled. This time he gave his father a tight hug. "Steph, dad's here," he called out.

Richard looked over at the hallway which led to the bedrooms and smiled as the blonde goddess came out wearing a flimsy summer dress without a bra. He savored the feeling as she melted into his arms and pressed back as he ground his cock against her pussy. "So good to see you both again. I enjoyed last week and getting to know you and my son again," he said still hugging the girl.

"Dad, can I get you a scotch?" Tyler asked. When his father nodded he hesitated as they were both still hugging but turned to go to the dry bar.

Richard waited until Tyler turned to grab the girl's ass. He whispered in her ear, "He's a lucky man. You are one sexy little thing." He released her and smiled, "Thanks for having me over." His eyes were on her hardened nipples as he said that.

Stephanie felt her heart racing as she stepped back. She knew she would be flushed so as Tyler was pouring drinks, she excused herself to "check on the roast."

The conversation was more relaxed, less an interrogation, and with a few more jokes. Stephanie was unusually quiet, saying little except for, "Can I get you more?" or "We have dessert."

When they retired to the living room, Tyler looked at his wife who softly nodded.

"Dad, just thought you should be the first to know. Steph and I have been trying to have a kid," he said not sure how to detail their failures so far.

Richard laughed, "Try? That makes it sound like a chore. Sadly I've never had to try in my life." He looked over at Stephanie, "Sorry, I'm sure Tyler misspoke. Making a baby with you would never involve trying." He looked back at the boy, "I'm sure you both will succeed. I mean your mother got pregnant the first time we got off birth control with both you and Sebastian. Then there's the small problem with the three girls I knocked up outside...but I'm sure your mother told you about those."

Stephanie saw the look on Tyler's face, "Um. It's a problem. Tyler's sperm count is low and we might need help," she blushed.

"Oh crap!" Richard said as he sat up, "You must have gotten that from your mother's side. My father got my mom knocked up 10 times and who knows how many brothers and sisters you would have had had I been able to keep my dick in my pants and your mother hadn't kicked me out." He looked at the two, "What do you need? A donation? I can do that."

Tyler rubbed his face, "Um. We tried that. Cost us 20 thou. Steph and I discussed it and wondered if you'd be willing to, um perform the donation live."

Richard sat up straighter, "You're kidding, right? You'd be ok with me fucking your wife?" he asked.

"If you put it that way. no," Tyler said firmly. "Just, you know...shit! Yes, fuck Stephanie and cum inside her," he groaned. "I'm sorry, honey. I don't know how else to put it."

Richard bit his tongue, the response, 'I know just how to put it,' straining to get out.

Stephanie was sitting back blushing. She looked at the two men, one looking deflated, the other eagerly sitting up. "Please?" she asked, "We can't afford 20 grand for each attempt, especially since there's a 50% failure rate. You'd be doing us a huge favor."

Tyler nodded, "Dad, I know it's a lot to ask but at least my DNA will be part of the kid."

Richard smiled, "Good point. Ok, I'll do it, but," he paused as the two smiled, "after three paternity suits and tons of child support, I want a sighed agreement absolving me of any fiduciary responsibility for the child."

"Ok, sure. That goes without saying," Tyler said. "I'd like you to sign something similar. You will never divulge that you are the parent or that I am not."

Richard nodded, "Another thing, and this is non-negotiable. I won't be simply coming over and clinically sliding my cock inside Stephanie's pussy. I'm going to want...check that, I'll need to get aroused, and do all the normal foreplay so that my sperm builds and is as potent as possible." He looked firmly at both, "that means when she is at her peak I'll need to spend the nights with her. I can get it up a half-dozen times or more in a night. Plus, you want this done the first time? What is your prime fertility window, a week, isn't it? I'd like to spend the week doing it right."

Tyler groaned. "Shit! I never thought about that." He had an image of dad coming over, spending 15 minutes, 30 tops then leaving. He looked at his wife who was nodding at him as if urging him to say yes. He thought that was unusual as he'd assumed she'd want the act over with as quickly as possible. "Ok. You guys can spend the night...fuck! A week. We have a queen in the quest bedroom. That's comfortable for two."