Over an Ex and Under a T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff reached down to caress and softly fondle her balls through the thin material of her lacy underwear, marvelling at their size before pulling the waistband down and popping them over the top. He continued to feel her smooth heavy balls but wanted more, he wanted to lick them, suck them, push his nose into them and breathe them in.

He pulled off her cock head and kissed and licked his way down her shaft. He stared at her large nutsack before running his tongue over it and looking up into her adoring eyes. Wasting no more time he gave her a cheeky wink and drew one of them into his mouth, gently sucking on it and causing her to moan.

He let the first one pop free, "You've got lovely big balls Gwen, I can only imagine how much cum you've got stored up for me," and sucked in the other one.

"Oh wow, you really do want my cum don't you baby. Mmm, such an eager and horny little boy. I know you'll love it and I'll happily give it to you. So... where do you want it, where you want my cum?"

He let her spit shined ball slip back through his lips "I want you to cum in my ass Gwen, I want you inside me, I want you to fuck me and fill me up." Shit! Did I really just say that!

"Yeah!" She said excitedly, "you really want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," OK I did just say that!

She stood and quickly shimmying out of her skirt and knickers. "Bedroom! Now!"

She pulled him up and they kissed hard, the taste of her own cock on his lips driving her wild. She stopped to take hold of his t-shirt and pull it off over his head.

"I can't be the only one getting naked can I?" She grinned.

He moved to take her top off next and she stopped him briefly before relaxing and letting him remove it, finally allowing him to see her near naked body. Gwen giggled as he moved on to try to release her mighty bosom, watching him struggle with the clasp before reaching back and doing it for him. She held her unclasped bra against her chest, feigning coyness for a moment as his desperate eyes darted back and forth. Enjoying the tease she slowly drew it away, one arm covering her chest with the other holding her bra at arms length out to her side. She winked at him before dropping it to the floor and exposing herself at the same time.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh hubba hubba hubba," was his only response before reaching over and gently squeezing and running his hands over them in wonder as she giggled. "Mmm, these are magnificent," he said, leaning in to take a nipple into his mouth and slowly, gently sucking on it.

"Hmm that's it baby, suck on momma's big fat tits," she moaned, cradling his head with one hand as she reached between them and undid his belt with the other. Gwen ran her hand behind him and down into his underwear to cup and squeeze his smooth bottom before pushing everything down to pool at his feet. She pulled him close, rubbing and grinding into him, their excitement building as they felt their partners hard cock brushing against their own.

Jeff gently gripped the nipple with his teeth and lightly pulled as his tongue lapped around it. Smiling up at her, his other hand cupped her left breast, feeling the weight and gently massaging it before rubbing over her hard nipple with his thumb. Swapping over occasionally, lost in his own world until Gwen suddenly pushed him up and away. For a split second he thought he might have done something wrong but she stared back with lust filled eyes and with a voice that made him weak at the knees simply said.

"Go and get on the bed, hands and knees, now!" Before turning him around and pushing him playfully into her bedroom.

Kicking free of the last of his clothing he pulled his socks off and assumed the position. He waited in nervous anticipation as he heard her moving about and opening draws somewhere behind him. The seconds felt like minutes and he gasped as she finally returned and he felt her hand touching and caressing his bottom.

"Mmm," she purred as she gently grazed the fingers of one hand over his rear, squeezing and massaging while her other hand ran up over his back. "You really do have a beautiful butt."

She leaned down to kiss it and smiled as he mewed lightly when her lips made contact with his rear cheek. "Beautiful," she uttered again as she continued to caress him while standing back up.

He froze as he felt her large heavy cock being slapped into his crack a few times before she took hold of his hips and pushed up and down. Her rock solid member moving between his cheeks in a daunting preview of what was to come. She felt so big, how would he ever take all that? She pulled back and he heard a cap popping and twitched in surprise as he felt a cool liquid dripping and running down to his hole. He remained stock still, frozen in place as he waited for her next move, would it be her cock or her finger? It had to be a finger next. She would need to prepare him right? Get him loosened up a bit first?

He sighed with relief as he felt her hands return to him, her finger tips running over him in ever decreasing circles until they finally found their way to his inner circle, teasing around the edge of his hole. She giggled lightly as he whimpered at her touch, arching his back to allow her better access and she wondered if he could be any more perfect for her. Smiling, she continued to torment his ring, waiting for the anxiety to turn to hunger and only when she sensed his desperation did she finally, slowly, push her way in.

"Oh yess," he moaned. Unable to stop himself crying out as he was penetrated for the first time and shocking himself with how much he wanted it.

"Mmm you like that baby?" She cooed happily, delighted by his reactions, "mmm you're so warm and tight and eager." She kissed and licked his bottom as he slowly started rocking back and forth on her digit. "If you're enjoying this you're gonna love what comes later. Now... let's add another finger and then see if I can find your prostate."

Gwen pulled out until just the tip of her finger remained inside him and he held still as a second, pre lubed finger wiggled its way in to join its friend. He groaned as she pushed them back in, shaking slightly as he stretched around them.

"Ooooh good boy, you're taking them so well," she murmured sweetly before kissing him again. "Nice an d deep," she twisted them around as he oo'd and ah'd before her. "That's it baby, you carry on rocking back and forth, that's what I like to see. You're letting me know how much you like it. Now where is..." She moved her fingers downwards, searching for the tell tale bump and monitoring him closely.

"Oooo, oh wow, oh shit what the hell, Ugh, why does that feel so good?"

"I just found your prosss-state," she crooned in a sing-song voice as he moaned and writhed at her ministrations. "Mmm you really are quite sensitive aren't you." She said moving away to saw in and out of him a few more times before returning to tap away remorselessly on his p-spot. "And you really like it when I touch you just here don't you."

"Yessssss," he moaned back.

"Yeah I know you do," she said as she began pulling her fingers in and out again, "and it'll feel so much better when you have my big fat cock inside you. Can you imagine what my thick, girthy dick will feel like rubbing back and forth over this little spot," she said, returning to press it once again. "How it will feel when I cum inside you and you feel my hard rod pulsing away deep within. How do you think that will feel, sweetie? Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?"

"Yesss," he groaned, "I want you inside me Gwen, I want you inside me right now."

"Mmm that's what I like to hear. I love to hear my man begging for me to take him and you beg so, so nicely. Such sweet desperation in your voice," she cooed, giving his bottom a little squeeze and biting her lip. "But you're not quite ready for me yet my darling and I need to make sure you are because I don't want to hurt you. I need to make sure you feel good. I want you to love it so much that you'll always be coming back for more."

She squeezed a little more lube onto his rose bud with her free hand.

"OK, I'm going to add a third finger now honey, once you can take all three easily you'll be ready to take on my big girl."

Her third finger slipped in remarkably well, the scissoring of her first two having opened him up and the slow pace having allowed his ring to relax. Gwen struggled to maintain her composure as she felt her dick twitching excitedly between her legs, anxious to claim this tight virgin hole in front of her. Despite her calm exterior she ached to slide herself into him, to fuck him, to breed him and didn't know how much longer she could wait.

"D-did Tiffany insist you get yourself tested when you started dating," she stammered, the tension in her loins now reflected in her voice, "she made me do it and I came back all clear."

"Uh-huh," he uttered, struggling to speak as she probed him deeper. "Same thing... All... ugh... All clear."

"Mhmm that's good." She slipped in her little finger and slowly twisted them round as his head sank to the mattress. Oh wow, she thought, four fingers, he's ready. "And are you worried about me getting you pregnant?"

"Huh? Umm no I... oh shit... I'm not... ugh... I'm not ovulating tonight."

"Oh gooood. So can I take you without a condom then? Can I bury myself deep inside you and fill you to the brim with my hot sticky cum?"

"Oh yes please, I... I definitely want that too."

"OK you're ready," she growled, slowly removing her fingers. "Move further onto the bed!" She demanded, punctuating the statement by giving his bottom a light slap.

He crawled forward and his anxiety levels increased as he felt her moving up behind him, the extra weight as she climbed onto the mattress making it creak ominously in his mind. He heard the squelching sound of her lubing up her cock. For now he was safe, while he could hear that sound she wouldn't be pushing it into him. The sudden silence when she stopped almost overwhelmed him, again he felt the bed moving as she got into position. He gasped as he felt her hand on his hip. His lip trembled as a large blunt object slid up and down his crack searching for his entrance before finally nudging against his still slightly open and well prepared hole. This was it. He would never be the same after this.

"OK, are you ready for me baby?"

"Yes."

"Then push out for me baby, push out as I push in."

Gwen began to push against him, his sphincter slowly opening up and stretching as the very tip of her cock moved into the warm, tight space beyond. Her girth was far greater than the width of her fingers and he began to shake long before the widest part of her was even close to slipping in. She paused, pulled back slightly and then pressed on as he braced for her. She bit her lip as she watched the head burrow it's way into him, almost there, almost...

"No!" He cried moving forward and she almost slapped his bum in frustration as he moved away from her. "Sorry Gwen, It's just umm... Well you're not going to just shove it right in there are you? You'll go slow right?"

"Yeah. Slow. Real slow. Now come back here." She panted, impatiently taking his hips and moving him back into position.

"OK," he tentatively replied, in her excitement she hadn't been massively reassuring on the whole 'going slow' aspect of this but he certainly wanted it to happen and he did trust her. Which was just as well considering what she was about to do to him. He breathed deeply and allowed her to manoeuvre him back into place as he arched his back. He was ready. He'd be brave. No more doubts. It was time to give himself to this amazing woman.

"Hmm, now where we're we," she cooed. Gwen held onto him more firmly this time as she pressed on once again, constantly fighting to maintain her control and composure, determined to give him the best experience she possibly could. He felt incredible as he opened up to her, stretching until just the ridge was still outside, a little further and she would finally claim him. She shuddered in anticipation, One more push... Almost there...

"Awww Jeff!" She whined as he suddenly pulled away for a second time. For a moment she couldn't help thrusting forwards and trying hard to bury herself inside him but he was far too quick for her. As he knelt, head down and arse up, she couldn't resist giving him a quick light spank for denying her.

"Sorry, sorry," he said, turning around, "I'm just really nervous. I do want it, it's just that I..." He sighed, "Sorry, let's try that again."

Gwen giggled and leaned in to rest her forehead against his. "It's OK, it's OK, I totally understand and I'm also sorry for getting a bit frustrated there," she kissed him. "OK jump up and we'll do something else."

His face fell. "What! Oh no, no, no, please, I still want this!"

"Oh this is still happening baby," she grinned, "we're just changing positions." She laid down on the bed and patted the mattress either side of her. "Climb on babe, knees either side. From this position you can have full control. I can even hold onto the headboard so it'll seem like you have me all tied up and helpless." Her mischievous eyes sparkled in the lamp light.

Jeff slowly crawled on top of her, kissing and licking his way up over her stomach and across her breasts to linger briefly on her nipples before finishing off with a long sensual kiss. Sitting back up he took hold of her hard cock, feeling it's power and warmth as he brought it to his entrance. He looked deep into her eyes, smiled and slowly sank down.

Gwen watched enraptured as he lowered himself onto her, his mouth slightly open and his eyelids fluttering. She felt an intense pressure building and building, the warmth and pressure slowly spreading outwards from the tip of her glans until with a loud moan he finally gave way and she delightfully popped inside. Her own eyes rolled, temporarily lost in the sensation but she swiftly refocused on him. She had expected him to pause and adjust to her but he kept on involuntarily sliding down her mighty pole, whimpering and moaning as more and more of her inches claimed him. His shaking legs suddenly unable to support him.

"Oooooooh, oh fuuuuuuuuuck, oh shiiiiit, ugggghh." His head rolled as his hips finally came to rest on hers and he felt the full length twitching deep inside him. He sat resting his hands on her tits, wide eyed and panting.

"Oh fuck yeah," she cried. "I can't believe you just took my entire cock in your arse you like that." She resisted the urge to start thrusting up into him. "You're a fucking star baby. Mmm I can feel you flexing and contracting around my girth. Oh your arse is fucking divine. How do you feel? Are you OK?" She asked, gently stroking his side to comfort him.

"Ugh, I'm, I'm sooo full," he groaned as Gwen smiled back up at him. "I just couldn't stop myself sliding down onto you. Oh fuck you feel so big. Just... just give me a minute" He breathed deeply and waited until he felt himself relax, Gwen's careful preparations helping him adjust to her size. He rotated his hips experimentally causing them both to moan. "Mmm, you feel incredible. I... I think I'm ready to continue."

He bent down to kiss her as he began rocking back and forth, her hands sweeping over his body and squeezing and lightly groping his ass as he started to get into a rhythm. Gwen began taking a more active role, thrusting up to meet his movements. Only allowing an inch or two to leave before slipping fully back inside him and grinding her hips as deep as possible.

Despite being well prepared the first time he descended onto her cock, her large size had caused him some pain and discomfort along with the pleasure. With each drive into him that discomfort was fading further and further into the background and the sensations of her thickness sawing in and out of him took over. He sat back up and held onto her chest as she began to press against his prostate causing intense waves to ripple out through his body.

"Oh fuck that feels so good Gwen, I've never felt anything like this before."

"Yeah? You like that big fat cock inside your arse, baby? Cause it certainly likes being in you. Show me how much you like it." She slapped both his butt cheeks. "Ride me harder, bounce on my big hard dick. Make me cum."

He rose and fell to the occasion, bouncing higher and moaning her name as his own stiff dick slapped up and down on her stomach. She gripped his hips to help steady him as he worked his way into a frenzy, his tight innards massaging her length as she bit her lip, desperately trying not to cum, desperate to make it last. She looked into his face and noticed how close he was and changed tactics. New plan. Don't hold back. Make him blow.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby," she cooed, "I can see you're close and I want you to cum all over me, I want you to cover my tits with your hot sticky load. Can you do that for me, can you cum all over my tits?"

He shivered and began to move his hand to stroke himself to completion but she quickly grabbed his wrist and held it aside.

"Uh-uh my lover, I want you to cum just from having my cock inside you, just from me taking you and the thought of blowing your spunk all over these puppies." She moved her hands to her breasts and shook them before grabbing both his hips.

She carefully probed away inside him, closely observed his reactions until she saw the one she wanted. Just here? She stabbed away with her cock and the eye roll confirmed it. 'Found youuuu' she sang in her mind and with a wild devilish smile she upped her pace, striking directly up into his p-spot with every thrust.

"Oh fuck, oh wow, oh wow, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, you're gonna make me cum Gwen, I'm gonna cuuuuuummmmmm."

His twitching dick finally exploded, spraying wildly as it bounced up and down between them. He drenched her tits with his salty load but some ended up in her hair, on him and one strand landed across her eye forcing her to finish as a cyclops.

"Oh Yesss," she cried as he clamped down on her and she fired deep into him, her large balls contracting hard as she filled him with her seed. "Oh yesss, I'm cumming inside you baby, this ass belongs to me now, take it baby, take it allllll."

Jeff felt the contractions in his balls as he unloaded onto Gwen slowly winding down only to suddenly shift backwards and increase again sending a whole new wave of pleasure and sensation through him. In his orgasm-addled mind it took him a few moments to realise why the shift had taken place. That the pulses he now felt were Gwen's hot cum being pumped deep into his body and her hard cock spasming against his prostate. That realisation alone was enough to give him aftershocks. His spent penis came instantly back to life and found another couple of spurts to add to the mass on his new lover's chest.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward, bracing himself with his hands outstretched to the sides of her head. Breathing deeply and letting his body recover. When he finally had the strength to open his eyes he saw Gwen smiling back up at him, radiant in the warm afterglow of her climax.

"That was sooo sooo good," she sighed contentedly. "I think I need a taste." She ran her fingers through her cleavage and scooped up a large dollop of his seed and sucked it into her mouth while looking directly at him. "Mmmm yummy, You try." She smiled and again ran her fingers between her milky orbs only this time she brought them up to his face instead. He sat back up hesitating. "Open up. Come on, be a good boy."

He looked at her, trying to work out if she was serious and she grinned back manically. Did she really want him to do this? He really did want to make her happy and he also wanted to show her how adventurous he could be in the bedroom. Would it be so bad?