Over an Ex and Under a T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued looking at her. That was new. That was a demand not a request and she had a slightly odd look on her face, something halfway between playful and smirking. What was she up to? He considered calling her out on it, telling her to say please or get it herself but decided to play along for now and see where this was going. She had just made him breakfast so he didn't want to come across as churlish and he was probably over analysing.

He begrudgingly got up and poured her a coffee, turning round to find her unexpectedly standing right in front of him. He jumped slightly as her eyes bored into his and a sinister smile played on her lips. Damn she could be stealthy when she wanted to be. If her plan was to creep him out and make him feel uneasy then she was definitely succeeding.

"You know... I'll have to thank Tiffany next time I see her for finding me such a nice and malleable guy, such an adventurous and generous lover in bed, so open to suggestions. Someone so ready and willing to service me. She even took the time to make you all neat and tidy downstairs before driving you into my arms."

"Umm yeah right. Well I suppose in a way we do. It might have been unintentional but she did push us together," he replied with a touch of uncertainty in his voice.

"Unintentional? What makes you think any of this was unintentional darling? What makes you think this wasn't all planned from the start?"

"Eh?"

She smiled and stepped confidently towards him, backing him up to the kitchen wall with a cold hard look on her face.

"It was a setup Jeff. Tiff knew you were planning to leave her and she brought me in because she knew you wouldn't be able to resist playing the hero for me, for the poor little damsel in distress." She pulled an exaggerated sad face and mimed wiping a tear from her cheek before continuing with a cruel smile.

"She also knew you had this submissive side to you and wouldn't be able to resist sinking to your knees for a big beautiful trans goddess like me. Ugh, you don't know how good it feels to finally be able to drop that nauseating pathetic good girl act and reveal my true self. Everything we did last night and this morning. Every moan, every admission, every time you begged me to fuck you harder while riding my big fat cock. It was all recorded Jeff. We own you now and we've agreed on a 50/50 partnership." An evil grin split her face.

"You're kidding right?"

"Aww you look so surprised! You're still going to work as normal but from now on me and Tiffany will control your bank account and split everything you earn between us. You'll take her to all those god awful parties she wants to go to and wait on her like a queen but all the rest of the time you'll be my slave. Tied up and fucked. Worshipping my cock. You're my bitch now Jeff and I Own You!"

She looked stern and powerful but... he wasn't buying it. He cocked his head and studied her features. The slight flickering at the corners of her mouth, the not so well hidden mirth in her eyes as she struggled to keep a straight face. Oh nice try Gwen, well played. He broke into a broad smile.

"OK, fair enough. I'll just go and grab the ropes and my bank cards then."

She managed to hold her harsh gaze for a few more seconds before it crumbled and she burst into laughter, "Yeah alright you got me, I had you going there for a moment though didn't I?"

"Just for a moment or two," he laughed back, shaking his head, "not for too long, well played though. You're actually a damn fine actress. I'll have to watch out for that." Gwen grinned and performed a little curtsy. "So out of interest, if I had bought your story how long would you have kept that up for?"

"Well firstly, can I just say amateur dramatics is a bit of a passion of mine so thank you for the compliment on my skills. But as for what I'd have done if you'd actually believed me... Hmm, full access to your bank account and you as my obedient little sex slave at home, all tied up in my bed, ready to service me and fulfilling my every sordid and twisted desire." She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "And I have so many of those." She pulled back and winked. "Hmm let me think." She bit her lip and cocked her head to the side in contemplation. "A couple years, maybe ten, maybe longer." She shrugged. "Who knows."

"So... until my looks fail me and until both my bank and your balls run dry. Is that what you're saying?

"Yeah that sounds about right," she grinned back.

"Oh you're mean."

"Ha I know." She laughed before a little flash of worry passed through her eyes. "That wasn't too much was it? You did say you liked those sort of games and I wanted to show you my fun, slightly twisted side because that's a big part of me too."

"No I kind of asked for that didn't I. And like I said earlier I like a bold girl with a little bit of devil in her. It keeps me interested, keeps the relationship fun."

The relief was evident in her face.

"Well I couldn't have you thinking I was always going to be a good girl now could I." She ran her hand down his chest to grip his cock, stroking him while looking back into his eyes with a mischievous grin. "Because sometimes I'll want to be a bad girl and judging by how hard you are at the thought of what a bad girl like me might do to you... Well, I think that will make it fun for both of us."

"Well if you're such a bad girl then maybe I should bend you over my knee right now and give you a little spanking."

"Ooooo really? Well you could..." she said coyly, "or maybe I could make it up to you another way."

Gwen sank to her knees and engulfed his cock, putting her hands on his bottom and pulling him into her and she sucked hard and looked up into his eyes.

"Oh wow, Oh OK you're totally forgiven," he moaned, resting his hands on the back of her head.

She moaned as she lapped around his glans, alternating between bobbing up and down on the first few inches and just sucking and licking around the head.

She pulled off for a second, "I can be a bad girl but I also know how to treat a man and I just can't get enough of this beautiful big fat cock of yours." winked and slid it back into her mouth.

Gwen made a big show of groaning in ecstasy as she sucked on him, making it seem like it was the best thing she had ever tasted before suddenly plunging down. Nearly effortlessly taking him deep in her throat and making his toes curl. She held him at the base while she looked up at him, convulsing along the full length of his member as he held onto the countertop for support.

"Oh, shit that feels... Oh my god... No one's... Ever..."

She pulled off for air and brought one of her hands up to stroke him.

"Never been deep throated before huh?" She grinned, "a lot of firsts for you this weekend my love," and dove back down.

"Oh shit, you'll ha... have to teach me how to do that. Oooh wow, I... I want to make you feel like this toooo."

She moved off again, working him hard with her hand, "I was always going to teach you how to deep throat baby. You're my boyfriend now and us girls always have to train up their men, teach them how to please their women. Now feed me that yummy cum!" She demanded, taking him back inside her mouth and upping her pace, determined to quickly bring him to the edge.

He gripped the counter so hard his knuckles turned white as he experienced the kind of knee trembling blowjob Gwen was so keen to bring him. Her tight wet larynx massaged him as she hummed to increase the sensations, her hand playing gently with his balls to tempt out any remaining sperm. Unable to stop himself Jeff moved to gripped her head and pushed in and out of her mouth. Timing himself to her rhythm as he disappeared down her well trained and velvety throat.

"Oh yes, I... I don't think there's much left in there for you Gwen but... Ughh... here it comes... ugh, oh shit, oh yesss, oh yesssss." he groaned as she quickly gulped down the last of his seed from his now completely spent balls.

"Oh wow, oh Fuck Gwen, Oh wow that was awesome. You're absolutely incredible."

She rose back to her feet and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him as he sagged against the wall with weak legs. Initially he simply allowed her tongue to explore his mouth, too blissed out to actively kiss her back. As he slowly recovered and came down from his post orgasm high he put his arms around her to properly return her kiss.

"Well I guess I now owe you one," he said, reaching down to stroke her cock. "So maybe I should pay you back. Start that training you were talking about."

Gwen glanced at the clock. "Hmm, as tempting as that is, we need to be getting ready if we're going to meet up with your friends on time and I'm really looking forward to our first double date," she said, ending the sentence with a palpable excitement as she bounced up and down. "Although..." she added with a mischievous smile, "once we get there if you want to suck me off in the toilets or pop down under the table to give me a little bit of head while I chat to your friends..." she shrugged, "I won't complain."

"Uh-huh," he said sceptically, "and weren't you all concerned about people knowing your secret yesterday? That seems a rather big shift in attitude doesn't it?"

"Well they both know about me anyway so maybe Dave can keep watch and Rita can join you under the table and observe, give you a few tips," she winked.

"Ha, well I'm guessing Rita's first 'tip' would be to never duck under a table and suck someone off in public." Although, he conceded in his own mind, knowing Rita maybe not.

"Aww you're just no fun are you," she giggled before giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Go on, you go and have a shower. I'll go second." Gwen gave him another quick kiss and gave his bottom a quick swat as he walked past her.

She'd been joking about him going under the table for her but dragging him off to the bathrooms at some point and unloading into that talented little mouth of his... Mmm that sounded pretty sweet and like he said he did kind of owe her one.

Sighing contentedly she watched his bum wobble away. His cock, balls and butt were all a little sore from overuse and were giving him an adorable little bow legged cowboy walk. She'd probably have to give everything below his belt a sabbatical for the rest of the weekend so he could recover.

As he rounded the corner she leaned back against the counter, shaking her head and marvelling at her change of fortune. He was everything she was looking for in a man, her perfect partner and despite knowing him for less than twenty four hours something was telling her that he was the one, that this time it would last forever.

She heard the shower start up and glanced at the clock again, there certainly wasn't time to do anything if they were going to get there on schedule. She stared at the clock a little longer. She was really looking forward to their first time out as a couple and really didn't want to be late. A few more seconds ticked away.

"Oh what the hell?"

She smiled and headed off to join him in the shower.