Over an Ex and Under a T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes lit up as he slowly opened his mouth and leant forward, his lips just moving to close around her fingers to suck off the cum when she quickly pulled them away.

"Huh?" A flash of disappointment on his face. Shit! Why the hell am I disappointed, he thought.

"Oh wow you were really going to do it?" Gwen giggled delightedly. "Oh that is so hot! Have you ever tasted cum before Jeff?"

"No."

"Well in that case you'll have to wait. The first cum you ever taste should be mine. This cum," she wiggled her fingers, "belongs to me." She winked and sucked them clean with a massively exaggerated, "Mmmmm", before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in for a hug. "You were wonderful." She told him and they shared one last lingering kiss.

Relaxed, sated and tired they cleaned themselves up using wipes from her side drawer and cuddled up to each other on the bed. As the stresses, strains and releases of the day began to weigh heavily on their eyelids Jeff asked if she could roll onto her side so he could cuddle her and she happily agreed. Wrapped in their warm duvet she drifted to sleep as he nuzzled against her, planting soft kisses on her neck and shoulder as his hands gently roamed and explored her body, eventually caressing her soft belly before coming to rest upon it.

Hmm, she thought happily just before losing consciousness, he really does like my tummy...

**********

Gwen drifted back into consciousness, doing that little stretching thing where you tense your body without even moving and for a moment wondered why she was feeling so happy. Oh yes, Jeff. She rolled over with a still half sleeping smile to see... that he wasn't there.

"Jeff?"

She looked around the room, none of his clothes were there, she quickly scanned the dresser for a note, a phone number, something, anything. OK so there was nothing there either but maybe he's got up and he's sitting on the sofa.

She jumped out of bed, slipped on her dressing gown and walked briskly to the living room, consciously resisting the urge to run and looking for any sign of him. He wasn't there, no clothes, no notes, no Jeff. One last place he could be. Fearing the worst she looked to the bathroom to see it was open and empty. The story of her life.

Gwen walked into the hall and slumped her shoulder against the wall as she stared forlornly at the front door. It wouldn't be the first time that someone had decided to sneak away during the night after having their fun with her and she doubted it would be the last. It happened despite her usual insistence on several dates before she would even consider bringing someone home. It had always hurt but for some reason this time it felt so much worse. It wasn't just that she'd been hoping there was a real connection, it was that she'd been absolutely certain there was. She didn't even do one night stands, there was something about him, he was different, he was special, he was... Gone.

She looked mournfully down to the floor. Huh, that's odd. He left his shoes behind.

"Do you want a coffee?"

"What the fuck!" She spun round, "Jeff, wha-what are you still doing here?"

"I... I'm an early riser and I thought I'd get myself a drink. I umm... Sorry? Did you want me to go?"

"NO! I mean no I... I'm glad you're still here. I just thought you'd left."

"Why would I just leave? I'd never just walk out in the morning without talking to you or saying goodbye. And besides, I really like the view here," he smiled, a mischievous glint in his eye.

It took her a few seconds to cotton onto his meaning, "Oh shit," and quickly closed her robe as a red hue spread across her cheeks. "Sorry, I didn't mean to flash you," she giggled shyly.

"Oh you don't have to apologise to me for that. You know I wasn't lying last night when I said you were beautiful." He was rewarded by a bashful smile. "Listen Gwen, about last night, about us, do you think..."

Buzz-Buzz, Buzz-Buzz, The moment was broken by his ringing phone and they waited for it to stop.

"Sorry. I think that was Rita. Last night I received a load of missed calls from her and she wants to check if I'm OK after all that's happened. I did try to return her call earlier but it seems she's just woken up. So um," he scratched his neck, "yeah so what I was going to say earlier was..."

Buzz-Buzz, Buzz-Buzz.

They both giggled nervously at the interruption again.

"I..." Buzz-Buzz, "I'll tell you when it stops." Buzz-Buzz.

"Aww, they're worried about you, it's sweet," Gwen smiled. "Pick it up and tell them you're OK and then we'll talk. Don't worry I'll stay quiet so I don't embarrass you."

Jeff shot her a quick look, frowning slightly at her choice of words as he picked up the phone and put it on speaker so they could both hear. 'So I don't embarrass you?' Why would she say that?

Gwen walked into the kitchen to pour herself a coffee as he followed.

"Hi Rita, how was the concert?"

"It was great. Fantastic, we're so glad we finally got to see them but what about you? How are you doing after all the crap that went down? And I hope you looked after that girl as well cause what that bitch did to her was just plain nasty."

"Yeah I'm doing great, better than great actually," he smiled at Gwen, "and that redhead Gwen. She's an absolutely amazing woman, we talked all night and got on really, really well. Are we still meeting up today? She hasn't been here too long and doesn't have many friends in the area so I'd love to bring her down and introduce her to a few people. Honestly you're gonna love her, she can brighten up any room."

"Yeah? It sounds like you really liked her. Jeff... are you... interested in her?"

He maintained eye contact with Gwen as he answered.

"Like I said, she's an absolutely amazing woman, definite girlfriend material. I'd love to know if she'd go out with me."

"YES! of course I will!" Gwen shouted excitedly before clamping her hand over her mouth.

The phone went quiet for a second.

"Was that her? Is she there now?" Rita asked tentatively, "She is, isn't she," you could hear the smile in her voice, "you spent the night together. Hey Dave, they spent the night together," she called off someone else in the room, Dave presumably. "Dave gives you a thumbs up and says well done. We're both pleased for you."

"Well if you, Dave and Gwen all agree then I guess it's official. I have a new girlfriend." He grinned as Gwen walked over and wrapped her arms round him. "Look Rita I'm gonna have to go, I need to umm..." Gwen gave him a big audible kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah I know what you two lovebirds need to go and do... Oh hang on a sec David's asking me something else... Yeah they're off to have sex... Well I don't know... I can't ask him that, you ask him... ugh fine. Dave wants to know if you're the top or bottom?"

"Yeah, this conversation is over."

"Aww don't be like that," she chuckled, "we'll still love you whichever one you choose. OK then you two go and have some fun." They could almost hear her winking down the phone. "Oh and Gwen, I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better, I can already tell you'll be a massive improvement on his last girlfriend. And you will be gentle with my boy now won't you?"

"I'm looking forward to getting to know you too Rita. And don't worry about Jeff, I'm always good to my boys," she ruffled his hair. "See you later, byeee."

"Ha, Jeff I love her already. You be good to her. See you soon guys. Bye."

Jeff shut off the phone, dropped it down on the table and exhaled hard. "Well that phone call ended as excruciatingly as I expected."

"Thank you." She said, kissing him again and smiling contentedly

"What for?"

"For everything. For coming after me last night, for not being ashamed of me. For welcoming me into your life, your circle of friends, your ass."

"Umm well, if you're going to be my girlfriend then I don't think it would be possible to keep you out of any of those things. Especially the last one."

"Hmm well in that case your friends seem to be expecting us to have some fun and I'd hate to let them down."

He moved his hands to her shoulders and dipped them under her robe, poised to slip it from her body when she stopped him, quickly moving to take hold of his wrists. Her eyes flashed with a sudden anxiety before she turned her head slightly away. He could tell it was her body issues coming back again. Gently Jeff took her cheek and brought her face back to his, giving her a single kiss.

"You've no need to be shy Gwen, I've already seen you naked and I love your body. You're my girlfriend now so please don't hide yourself away." She smiled, finally allowing him to brush the kimono from her arms and letting the silken fabric glide down, caressing skin before pooling at her feet. "Beautiful," he gave her another short soft kiss. "Now turn around, give me a little spin."

With a coy smile she stepped back and slowly turned around, pausing and looking over her shoulder at him before giving him a wink and turning to face him again. "Ta-dar! Well what do you think, do you still like me?" She stepped forward, her confidence restored and stroked his cock through his pants. "Mmmm you do still like me. This little fellow certainly does." A look flashed through his eyes. Crap, I forgot, he's probably still a bit sensitive about that. "Ooo yes it's growing, It's certainly not a little fella anymore. Let's get you naked."

She pulled his top off and quickly undid his belt to push everything down to the floor at once. He stepped out of his clothes and kicked them away.

"Mmm much better," she said, "socks too and then it's your turn to spin around for me." Despite having already slept together this was the first time either of them had really had time to examine each other. Despite their own personnel hangups they both clearly liked what they saw in their new partner. "Mmm nice smooth chest, neatly trimmed around your cock and balls and you have a very nice bum too. It's a little hairy though. Will you wax that crack for me?"

"Really? You'd like that?"

"I'd love it. I'd find it really sexy. If you wax it nice and smooth then I'd find it hard to resist running my tongue up and down between those cheeks, licking that tight little bud of yours and shoving my cock deep inside you." She smiled as she saw him shudder at the imagery. "So..." she asked sweetly and certain of the answer. "Are you going to wax for me?"

"Well if you put it like that how can I refuse. But first I want to get a better look at your beautiful bottom. So be a good girl, turn around and bend over the table for me."

A look of concern spread across her, she much preferred to be the bender than the bendee, but she fought back her trepidation and as sexily as she could turned and stretched down, exposing herself to him. He ran his hand over her, gently groping her soft plump orbs.

"I love your bum Gwen. There's something about a nice big round bottom that just makes me want to..." 'Slap!'

"Ow! Hey, no fair," she giggled, trying to get up but his hand moved up over her back and he gently but firmly pressed down. She sank back down onto the table and folded her arms in front of her, resting her chin on her hands and pretending to sulk. Her eyes went wide as she felt him place his cock in her butt crack and push it up and down. "Hey Jeff umm... You know I'm a top right?" She said, getting up and quickly turning around.

"Oh, well yeah but... So you'll never go the other way?"

She bit her lip, his look of disappointment pulling at her heartstrings.

"Welllllll I don't normally, but then again I'd never normally sleep with someone I'd just met either." She took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down a few times, while considering her next step. "And there's something about you I just find very hard to say no to." She looked into his eyes for a little longer. Fuck it. Nodding to herself she reached over and grabbed the olive oil. "Extra virgin, unlike me," she grinned, "Now let's get this big bad boy of yours all lubed up and deep inside me."

She poured a generous amount on her hand and spread it along his length before turning round and getting back into position. She was nervous but there was a shiver of excitement that came with it. She was going to do something she rarely did, she was going to give herself up for her new man. She startled as she felt something touching her and giggled as she worked out it was his lips. He had kissed her bottom, his warm lips and soft tongue tickling and stimulating her ample cheeks and she wiggled her bum invitingly as they were withdrawn.

Gwen gasped as he poured a little more oil into her crack and chuckled when he cursed as it dribbled all over the floor. Something touched her, circling her hole and teasing her opening before sliding in. Just a finger and even that felt huge. He probed her, working it deeper and deeper, swiftly up to the third knuckle before adding a second. Again he kissed her bottom before asking if she was alright. She just murmured a quick, "mhmm," and arched her back to allow him easier access.

"OK I think you're ready, I'll be gentle." One last time he kissed her butt cheek before standing and lining himself up. "Let me know if it hurts."

He pressed forward and she slowly parted as they both gritted their teeth, the pressure increasing until with a groan he popped inside and her tight near virgin ass closed around his helmet.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, "Oh wow I'd forgotten how big a cock feels. Oh fuck. Just err... hold it for a second yeah." Gwen gave herself a moment to adjust before tentatively rocking herself back and forth. Warming herself up and checking if she was ready for more. "Mmm, it's starting to feel good now, like welcoming home an old friend. OK Jeff I'm ready, just well... you know."

Jeff took her love handles and started to push himself in and out, slowly getting deeper each time.

"Yes that's it Jeff, stick that lovely big fat cock inside me, nice and deep. Oooh yeah that's it you're stretching me out so nicely." She looked behind her, biting her tongue and rolling her eyes in exaggerated pleasure. "Oh that's so good, I can feel every inch as it slips into my ass."

Jeff pushed on, enjoying her warmth and tightness as her arse practically sucked him in. He bent down to kiss her back and ran one of his hands up to her shoulder, pulling her towards him and pumping in and out.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight Gwen. I don't think I'm gonna last too long."

"Good, I'm desperate to feel you cum in me, pump me Jeff, pump me hard."

She started bucking backward into him, timing her movements to his and moaning wildly as he went deep inside her. Jeff glided his hand over her large soft posterior, squeezing and groping the smooth creamy orbs. He had an urge to spank her. He pulled his hand back but hesitated, arm held aloft as he debated whether to go through with it or not. The age old question. To spank or not to spank. Would she be aroused or angry?

She looked back and grinned, "Oooo are you going to spank me Jeff? Go ahead. Spank me." 'Smack!' "Oh yes! Now fuck me harder! I really want you to give it to me"

He increased his pace, driving into her and bouncing off of her soft, cushioned rear as each contact sent a clapping sound echoing around the room. Gwen pushed up onto her elbows making space for him to grab hold of her breasts and he instantly took advantage. She moaned as he rubbed and tweaked her nipples and ground herself backwards onto him, enjoying the feel of him twitching and flexing inside her.

As Gwen oo'd and ah'd with each thrust she decided that Tiffany simply didn't know what she was talking about. Jeff certainly knew what he was doing. Maybe if Tiff had spent more time letting him into her ass and less time being an ass they'd still be together. Gwen grinned, her loss is my gain she thought and squeezed down on him, tightening herself up and determined to wring out all the pleasure she could.

Jeff started to feel that familiar tingling in his loins as the cum began to churn in his balls and switched to longer slower strokes. It was too soon. He needed to hold back. Make sure she came first. It worked for a little while but the tight walls of her tunnel were milking him remorselessly and the impending surge became inevitable.

"I'm so close, Gwen," he groaned. "Are you going to cum too? Are you going to cum with me?"

"Oh yesss it feels so good, cum for me Jeff, fill me up, cum in my ass oh yesssss!"

He gripped her hips and pressed himself into her, allowing Gwen to feel his balls contracting rhythmically against her skin as he released his load, cumming hard and rolling his head back as he flooded her descending colon.

"Oh yess, oh yess, yess," he cried out as he tensed and exploded into her.

He held himself deep and pulsated within her before finally laying down on her back. Jeff kissed her shoulder as she put her arm behind her to grip his neck to pull him into her, holding onto her man and smiling contentedly as he slowly recovered.

"Oh wow. Thanks Gwen, that was amazing. I really needed that."

"Mmm, you were wonderful too," she cooed.

He reached down to her cock to find her semi-hard and dry.

"You didn't cum?"

"Yeah, sorry sweetie," she turned to give him a peck on the lips. "You were really good but I never cum during anal. Well... not when I'm the one being bent over anyway. I still enjoyed it though, it still felt wonderful to have your big thick cock in my ass, getting you off, servicing my sexy new boyfriend." She smiled, pulling him in and kissed him hard to show how much she appreciated him.

"I came when you fucked me," he replied semi reproachfully after she pulled back, a hint of sulkiness in his voice as he continued to hug her from behind.

"Mmm yes you did. All over my tits. I'll never forget that." She smiled at him over her shoulder and kissed him again. "You came sooo hard when I railed that sweet little ass of yours baby. But everyone's different and you have a very nice and sensitive bottom. I'm not lying to you though. I really did enjoy having you inside me. It's like... do you enjoy going down on a girl?"

"Well yeah. I like to make a girl feel good," he nodded.

"Yeah I thought you would. You're a giver when it comes to sex, it's a great quality to have and I'm no different. There are times I can be a bit selfish but I love the thrill of getting someone off, of getting them to wail with pleasure and scream out my name. Blow jobs are a case in point. I love giving blow jobs. Looking up at a man as his eyes roll back into his head, the feeling as his legs begin to shake and he goes weak at the knees, the rush I get when his thick creamy load slides down my throat. Mmm, wow, so fucking hot. But would you cum giving me a blowjob?"

"N-No." he said. Maybe he thought. An image flashed through his mind of him on his knees while Gwen held tightly onto his head. A look of pure bliss on her face as her cock pulsed and pumped her hot viscous girlcum into his hungry willing mouth and he greedily swallowed it all down. In his mind the 'maybe' was swiftly upgraded to a 'probably'.

He slowly stroked her cock. His own had softened but not fully deflated and was coming back to life again as he started to slide it in and out of her warm slick hole as she gently moaned. He would have kept going but it felt wrong. He'd already cum. Gwen still needed to get off too and although he had no doubt she had enjoyed it this wouldn't quite do it for her.

"Let's swap places. You need to cum too."

"Are you sure? You don't need to," she said trying to contain the excitement in her voice.

"Yes, I want to do this Gwen, I really wan... Mmpphh!"

Before he could even finish she stood back up, turning as he slipped out of her and cut him off with a quick hard kiss. She swiftly stepped aside and shoved him down over the table. Dropping her thick rod between his cheeks Gwen gripped his waist, hotdogging him a few times before reaching out to take the olive oil and drizzling it both onto her dick and into his crack. She thrust back and forth for a while, enjoying the heat and angling herself to nudge gently against his hole on every pass. Every time it pushed slightly into his anus, stretching and lightly opening him up before she let it pop free to continue its journey.