All Comments on 'Over Coffee'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I present this as a constructive criticism. Don’t let the high score go to your head. The raw meat eaters on this site would give a phone book a 5 if there was a cheating whore getting burned in it somewhere! You have talent. Don’t waste it by writing cliché stories like this one. This one was considerably below the quality of your first.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done.

LifesearchLifesearch10 months ago

Sad, excellent story line.

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

Started out OK, then turned into a lame, cliché ridden BTB trope. From what's written here she deserves everything coming to her, but really, couldn't it have been a little more inventive, something just a little more original, more believable?

So, we are yet again supposed to believe that just about every man in America is the sole owner of the house? It certainly appears that way in loving wives. Or could it be a cheap, easy cliché in a BTB plot? I think we all know the answer to that one. Having said that, even if the husband is sole owner I find difficult to believe he can simply throw his wife out on a whim. And as for the trespassing issue: according to this story the police will happily escort any of the wife's friends or family from the property, in hand cuffs, again simply on the husband's say so.

Just ridiculous BTB fodder ruining what could have been a decent story. I'm surprised he missed the chance to have her BMW repossessed as she drove away.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

"He cried for his wife, who he hoped may someday escape from the woman she had become."

Great line, sealed the story. 5 from me. Keep it up!

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

tristemente una buena historia

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1* FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He can’t just have her removed from the house. She has rights to live there and the boss wouldn’t be arrested. Creating dumb, contrived situations is not dramatic or clever

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was OK. Standard Lit story with a lazy non ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Started out OK, then turned into a lame, cliché ridden BTB trope. From what's written here she deserves everything coming to her, but really, couldn't it have been a little more inventive, something just a little more original, more believable?"

...

It seems that the Femdom-Fetish-Cuck crew doesn't like the few tales in which the whore wives get the due payback for their evil selfishness behaviour. There are already thousands totally unrealistic fetish-cuck tales in this LW category, and 10 new everyday, in which happen exactly the opposite, but the crew is always ready to give them the "5 flaming stars". So what is all this whining about 1 rare, and quite mild, BTB (that means Bring The Balance aka Justice) ?

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Roni was a cartoon character.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish the story...3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Karnevil - Actually, as women on average have become more focused on what a husband can provide rather than seeking a true partner, things such as already owning a house increases a man's chance of finding a wife. Further, as these material seeking women are less likely to be true to their husband, who they see as more of a meal ticket than an actual spouse, it's quite logical that the house could pre-date the marriage and not be marital property in this type of story.

As to why she wasn't added to the deed, there are multiple possibilities. Perhaps her credit rating is lower and adding her to the mortgage would have raised the interest rate? Perhaps they simply never saw the time and expense of adding her to be worth it? Perhaps, in the back of his head, he realized her true nature?

That's not to say things would have worked out as they did in this story, but to have the house be just in his name is not unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

she got off way to easy. but, really she was just irrelevant at that point so why waste anymore time on the cunt.

The crying at the end was about the only thing that messed up the story. What a waste of time to cry over a useless bitch.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Sorry, 3 stars. -2 stars for the bitch not losing anything of value to her (still has har boob job, her work job, and her opinion of herself as superior, and will financially destroy him in the divorce too). It's well written, but too depressing.

Hooked1957Hooked195710 months ago

It was different and entertaining. Please write another.

Hooked

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 months ago

You keep posting stories like these, author, and I'll have no other choice, but to start following you...

Thanks for the share.

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 months ago

You keep posting stories like these, author, and I'll have no other choice, but to start following you...

Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What this other ANON said x 1B:

>>I present this as a constructive criticism. Don’t let the high score go to your head. The raw meat eaters on this site would give a phone book a 5 if there was a cheating whore getting burned in it somewhere! You have talent. Don’t waste it by writing cliché stories like this one. This one was considerably below the quality of your first.<<

-

The lock-step homogeny of the red-meat BTB crowd drives the lack of quality in LW as surely as the Taliban keeps Afghanistan securely parked in the 9th Century. (I comment as ANON so my work doesn't get 1-starred to death!) They scream about "cuck sh*t" as all being the exact same story, yet they demand the same unflinching adherence to an A-thru-Zed formulaic approach to "BTB" stories. Same coin, different side. Write your story, mate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Congrats, OP, another good writer has dumbed down his writing to please the knuckle-draggers/heads.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think your two stories are a Very great incentive way to present of divorce favoring the man's view and I completly enjoyed them ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a short moderate BTB, nothing extreme at all. Unbelievable ? Maybe, but just as the endless cuck tales with brainless submissive husbands, so, nothing new. What appears unbelievable in this tale, is that the wife had to pay for her huge mistakes, a really rare event in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it, as it was a different take on the usual cheating wife. At least her boss got hauled off to jail. And she was escorted out of the house with her things. A win win.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The whiners complaining that Roni didn't get burned nearly enough.... obviously didn't read the story. Those guys just skim for some violence. Roni got the worst possible punishment: She irrevocably lost the best man she would ever be capable of attracting. Now she gets to have scum like Eriq to be in her life. They deserve one another. Of course Craig is sad, the woman he married is gone, replaced by a bitter narcissist. Good, if sad, story.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuy10 months ago

Very well written. You expressed Craig’s pain, frustration & resolve without going over the top. I look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the comment below that read "This is the way"! NICE! Quoting the Mandolorian. Husband got tired of her behavior and went the legal way to get her and her lover out of the house. Not quite sure this would work in every State, but it worked for this story. Well played.

slowhand21slowhand2110 months ago

He paid for it all. Should have returned it all for a refund.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the way.

LNRAstroLNRAstro10 months ago

Be warned, while the writer is brilliant, he can’t be bothered to write a whole story. He seems to only want to write short little vignettes. They’re well written, but don’t give the satisfaction of a complete story. This author like JPB must suffer from a severe form of ADD and not have the ability to actually complete a story. It’s sad when the brilliant ones suffer so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting story. Kind of reminds me of one of my nephews. Guy was good looking, and did custom stone work. Made lots of money, off rich people. He got married 3 times, before he turned 30. Each one, he got them a breast enhancement. #1 and #2, both divorced him after that. He is still married to #3, so the jury is still out on that one. Men- Look at a relationship, like a lease on a car. You want to keep it in good shape, but you aren’t going to do custom work on it, just to allow whomever “ buys” it next, to reap the benefit. If she was cute enough to marry, that should be good enough for both of you. If you want to turn her into a Playboy model, be prepared to have her decide she is now beneath you, and trade up. You want a Playboy model, some of them work as escorts. Go that route, it will be cheaper.....4 stars.

Geezer83Geezer8310 months ago

1. I have read all three stories.

2. You write them well.

3. I enjoyed Craig's planning and reserve.

4. All of your characters have been real.

5. Sorry, I have no helpful advice.

TonyGWTonyGW10 months ago

LOL … This is the way.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic310 months ago

You are a great writer. The depth of your characters, what is said and unsaid, and the emotional connection between them and the reader… truly makes for wonderful storytelling. Bravo 👏

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great complete story. I hope you do a continuation story with these characters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Typical.... @LNRAstro whiiiiines that the story's not finished and then compares him to the most commercially successful writer from this site, JustPlainBob, even accusing them both of having ADD. How stupid can this commenter be? Posting this under his site name, too! This is a great story and ends without the usual contrived LW rambling epilogue. Sheeeesh....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written, very good story!

Nothingman83Nothingman8310 months ago

Great from start to finish. The cheating wife was dealt with without him screaming and with no violence. I would love to see a sequel, but this is a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's terrible when you're strapped to a loser that's holding you back. Once the dust as all settled she'll be glad to be free of this dead weight.

jazzharpjazzharp10 months ago

Not necessary, but some of us would enjoy reading what became of Roni after Craig removed her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another excellent presentation. Excellent dialogue. Not as long-winded as most of these authors are. It'd be nice to know the side from the family's perspective.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo10 months ago

It's a great story by itself, but I would love a follow-up story where she comes to the realization of what a horrible human being she has become. In my opinion, that's the best BTB possible.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT10 months ago

And yet another entitled cheater getting off scot-free ....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yeah. There is a song, “ If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, take an ugly woman for your wife” . It’s not literal, but it does have merit. If you had to compete with 4-5 other men, to date your wife, it’s probably not worth it. Because you will lose in comparison, if she decides to respond to men’s advances in the future. A lot of men, get excited when their woman suggests a boob job. But in the end, you are just making her look beautiful for the next guy. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

These little vignettes have some emotion in them, Hopefully, you'll graduate to an actual story sometime. I'll check back eventually and see.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean9 months ago

Wow, that's a lot of emotion in just a few pages, well done. I'll have to check out your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wimpy cuck is crying, fucknut

bereznikbereznik9 months ago

A good take on the unwilling cuckold story. Well written and ends in a good place, however, I think the story has a sequel regarding the wife, families and employers. If you take the structure/method you have used for the start of this tale it would be very interesting to see how you transcribed it to the other people involved. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

auto"wimpy"bio

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs more crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running the streets. A sequel would be nice too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would give it 5 stars if it didn't make me so sad for him.

dikupinyadikupinya9 months ago
ftds

how come so many authors don't put endings to the story?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

4, pretty decent, definitely needs a sequel with maybe a bit of "living a good life" revenge where the husband gets with the ex-sister in law. Be the ultimate humiliation for the ex-wife, losing her husband to a woman who is essentially her before all the surgeries.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why average

MCs who make coffee etc for wife lose 2, stars

Cheating sluts only deserve shit

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Where's the ending?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

NickTee, it ended. She's gone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good . An enjoyable read . Well written .

Needs a part 2 .

What happens regarding her employment ? How do her family react ? Do her ex friends make a play for her ex husband to be ? Where does she end up ?

Get to it , I'm looking forward to reading it .

DK . 4 * . Thanks for posting .

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

pretty good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Truly a bitch. Poor fool paying for all that cosmetic shit and getting nothing for it.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Only okay. Again, left in the middle of the scenario without any real resolution or closure. Unsatisfying.

butch1bornbutch1born8 months ago

escape from the woman she had become good line

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Good story but wished for more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

About 15 years ago my then girlfriend announced that she was going to get her tits plasticated. My response was "Let's hope your next boyfriend is into plastic tits, see ya!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good description, you really brought out the essence of the way these women go .

It's all about the heart. Eventually the ugliness and the twistedness makes its way from the heart to the brain and out into the world. There was an old phrase for that - "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." A lot of wisdom there. Starts out with the self-centeredness, it's about them, what they want to spend money on, what makes them look good, how much fun they have shopping, have to have something new, have to have something trendy. Doesn't matter who's paying for it, it's really not appreciated, it's just about being self-obsessed. Narcissistic. It seems to be a Twisted Brain issue, but it's a twisted and bent heart really at the root.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that'll teach him for enabling a narcissist. Shame he didn't see it before he married her. Obviously a oiss poor judge of character.

Great story though, well written and good pace.

Is there really any jurisdiction that has such a trespass law, seems a little funky. Just as kicking a sitting 'tenant' out and making them homeless seems a little funky.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good stuff. Very well written. Ron was an entitled slut err whore (technically).

TommywinklesTommywinkles6 months ago

You write some great stories love all that i have rea from you,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's always a comment that tries to shift the narrative.

"Well, that'll teach him..."

Idiots. The lot of you, Blue haired social revisionists.

If we stuck you in your own country, the folly of your world views would quickly become apparent. You'd all die alone and the population would decrease. Nobody would even be there to build your buildings or fix your potholes.

The only choice for human companionship would be other idiots with a centralist, selfish world view and your whole life would slowly crumble around you.

I don't feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please leave off the political commentary. It is vapid and tiresome. Both sides have pretty awful morals. Both sides are self centered. One side has little respect for thr past, the other side wants to go back to the 1950s. Just let it lie.

Good story. I really like this author. Sure the prose is not Rehnquist (but who is) and the story are not as complex as say NoTalenHack, but they emotionally gut wrenching and well written. Keep up the awesome work. Many of these stories should rated higher.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

no winners here .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow. Again. This is some great, powerful writing. Great to stumble upon a new great writer, very exciting. I'll be ready the rest of your postings, as soon as I can.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story. It's about the emotional impact, not the law. That being said, as I read through the comments, an idea occurred to me. The wife was pretty one-dimensional here, as usual in a vignette like this. But the husband explained what she was like before, and why he had loved her. Would it be an interesting thing to explore how she was, and how and why she changed? Seems there could be a lot of potential for depth there...

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

Classic low self-esteem female who thinks body sculpting will chage things for the better. It never does, the personality changes for the worse and the person becomes self-centered and self-absorbed. The turn on those who knew them before. They hate them because they want to bring the old person back. They drive away their past, without a thought for who they hurt.

There is no way back, no do-overs, they put their past to sleep without a care that it was a puppy or kitten. That loved them and trusted them with everything they had. They died not understanding the one they loved hated them. They died unloved and unmourned. Good story 5 💥💥💥💥💥 and 10 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔. Even coffee cant help this.

Bri29Bri294 months ago

Fantastic read you sir are followed !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, five star, final metaphor.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Nicely written, made a good go at putting feelings of a cheated on man without all the screaming and such like normally on here.

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

That was good, really enjoyed it.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A serious look at some of the dangers of plastic surgery. After seeing 58 year old women getting implants and acting like whores within a week, it is life altering.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was close but just seemed to miss the mark. 3*

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

The need for elective cosmetic surgery is a big red flag. If a person isn’t happy with who they are, nothing will change their opinion of themselves. It should be viewed as a sign of being mentally unwell.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBigger4 months ago

Excellent job of story telling.

LitCritLitCrit4 months ago

A story as cold as his coffee. Too calm, too cold, too little understanding from an otherwise intelligent woman. If Veronica is bright enough to work her plan, she's bright enough to catch on to what is happening a lot quicker than she does. 3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At 58 my wife wanted work done. Said it was for her and to help her feel better about herself. When I kept asking the "why" as in why she felt she needed it she couldn't really answer. I again asked who she wanted to impress. Why she felt she needed the breasts of a 20 yer old and so on. She got angry. I told her our funds weren't paying for it as that is our retirement money not her whirring money so get another job and use the money for it. She started saving and a few years later felt she had enough. At that point I told her I could not stop her but if she does it she is not the woman I married so long ago and we would be room mates. Unless she can prove why she really needed it. She finally admitted she wanted to look good for attention and yes, guys, but she would not act on it. I again said why does she feel she needs that attention and at her age, who does she think she would attract? My replacement retired age guy?

She didn't do it but regrets she brought it up as we are in fact roommates as I see her totally differently now at 63.

16GaDouble16GaDouble4 months ago

Real drama, real situations, real life.

Good job!

Calico75Calico754 months ago

This author is excellent, one of the best on this site. Great story. So much in so few words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am working my way through your stories and can say they bring real emotions. I hope to see more stories posted from you in the future

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Honey I need to get new boobs and my ass done to make me feel sexy.......ok?

What are you doing??? Why are you packing my stuff?........what do you need my phone for?......who are you calling?.....I don’t need a ride anywhere, I live here too!!!?!!!!. Honey, open the door........My key doesn’t work!!!'!!. What does this note mean..”good luck” on the rest of my life??????? What the hell does that mean??? “TALK TO ME DAMNIT!!!!!!!!

See easy way to deal with this situation with least amount wasting money on a superficial bitch and moving on before the slut ray takes affect, no muss no fuss, easy peezy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hit the mark. 5☆.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

your story says a lot in just a few words.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

What a waste of a good cup of coffee!! Great writing

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

Ok, maybe he could return all the added parts to his wife?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

But...this is all wrong. It seems that way ma'am. Beautiful lines. 5

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

It starts out as a form of FOMO and thanks to modern plastic surgery, it ends with betrayal and ultimately … divorce. Kinda sad really.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Most excellent slice of life. Five stars.

KTD2020KTD20203 months ago

I work in a cosmetic surgeon’s office. I’ve seen this firsthand. It starts as the tummy tuck after loosing weight, or the “mommy makeover” as the wife turns 40. Soon, they’re addicted to the procedures, look like a Barbie doll, and are divorced. It’s sad and disgusting all at once.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it.5 Big stars too. The cheating wife got what was coming to her as did her boss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rather than gloating over 'the bitch got hers' I was just left feeling sad and sorry for them both. The husband that lost what sounded like a loving relationship and the wife that got lost inside some plastic barbi. Yeah, divorce was the only option but I found the writing amazing that you could leave the anger of betrayal behind and just see the loss. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...