All Comments on 'Over Coffee'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have seen a couple of women go somewhat insane after plastic surgery. They suddenly feel they are the center of everyone’s life and they don’t care what kind of attention they get, as long as they get attention. They convince themselves that everyone is the problem and they are the same old person no matter how many evil and hurtful things they do. This story is spot on and was well written so it a definite five ⭐️ gem.

xMulexMule3 months ago

4*

Some day he'll bump into her and she'll look like Donatella Versace.

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

Too bad there's not another chapter where she turns back to what she was B4 and realized she fucked up

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Have read this story again and still think it's a 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She became a stupid, plastic whore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It seems like all women are like that, they complain about being plain, the pretty ones complain about being ogled. But when the plain out nes become pretty the turn into whores and when they don't get ogled they complain about their he lack of attention. The idea of a husband who lives his wife and tries to let her know he thinks she's beautiful, sexy and so forth and so on, not being enough for the wife so she looks to flirt and get her affirmation from others also paints women as unworthy creatures the should be avoided like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've read this story several times and still enjoy it as much as the first time .

Great piece of work . Nothing over the top or outrageous .

Drama from the start doesn't let up . You can feel the depth of pain and sorrow .

There's nothing here that doesn't need to be here , and to make this story longer would just be being greedy .

It's a 5 * read , deservedly so .

DK .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another good story, that's two out of two. I'm beginning to like this guy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What an excellent story. Sad and tragic but excellently written. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lot of insight here. And some insightful comments. And for some reason it's really easy for women to be self-centered unless they have something that actively gets them to focus outside of themselves. Sometimes it's children, sometimes it's something positive with work or volunteering. If not, they seem to have a horrible bent towards self-centered thinking, which becomes narcissism in personality and character. Counseling can help with it a bit sometimes, but counseling can only help with the superficial stuff. The real problem is the heart. It's a selfish heart that's driving the bad thinking, in the selfishness feeds on itself and becomes ugly and evil. That has to be healed, by somebody else.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 months ago

Not to get too deep or preachy on this one, looks like he "restored" her so much that he can't drive her .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Went from average to disliked when he made her coffee.

Otherwise so so

Why listen the slut 's

Shit again

Heave Ho

MountainMan1336MountainMan133620 days ago

I gave this story 3 stars, mainly because I question why he put up with her for so long? I would have thrown her out right after Thanksgiving.

someoneothersomeoneother19 days ago

The dialogue was a bit interesting until the cops came, and the story tanked. His wife was a legal resident and had to right to invite anyone. Wife lived in the house and could not be evicted by the police even if husband was sole owner. Moreover, no cop would do anything based on a person's assertion that he was sole owner, even if that made any difference. It is terrible when the critical aspect of the story is based on such stupidity. I wish I could give negative stars for wasting the time reading this crap.

26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Like Dr Frankenstein, he created an out of control monster, that was forced to destroy. Great story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...