All Comments on 'Over Exposed'

by Leona_James

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
size 8

First off, size 8 is a good size for a woman. It means she has some meat on her bones.

From there on, other than a couple of misspelled words it's a great story. Held my attention even though I was beginning to wonder early if this wasn't a setup.

Leona_JamesLeona_Jamesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to WatcherRob

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that size 8 is a good size for a woman, but wanted to give the reader an idea that the character had some body issues, imagined, that she needed to overcome. This is my first story to be published in any forum. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Mixed Bag

The play wasn't subtle enough so didn't really tease the reader as much as the main character. Make the reader beg for more. Play with language and pace a little. The intense descriptions were a strong point with good detail however nothing arousing though as it was reptitive in places.

Leona_JamesLeona_Jamesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous: mixed bag

Thank you for your thoughtful and constructive criticism. I will take your comments to heart as I work on future pieces.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Terrific story

Your story was terrific and I don't think you need to pay any attention to the criticisms. You had me fooled and I'm not usually fooled!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect grammar! Loved it!

Well written, well phrased.698D

Leona_JamesLeona_Jamesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Perfect grammar! Loved it!

Thank you so much for your kind word and taking the time to read my story. I give full credit to my husband and my mother for their editorial support.

thongs125thongs125over 8 years ago
Wow

Very good story. Once I started reading this story I could not stop until I

Read the whole thing. Thank you for a Great story.

It would be so much Fun to do role playing and bring

This story to life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I enjoyed your story. The character was enjoyable and you did a nice job pacing her through her adventures. The twist at the end was a good touch, too. I hope we see more adventures for Cheryl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous