Over Fifty Housing - Writers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night they read the story in bed he asked her if she had reconsidered and was hinting. She smiled and told him that Stacy and her husband do it all the time and Stacy likes it. She handed him a small tube of KY and a lubed condom and a first failed attempt soon went in the history books.

She wasn't really sure, she was too nervous, too tight, couldn't relax, it hurt too much, worried she was not clean enough. He was too nervous, and consequently not hard enough. As they had the good sense to laugh about the failed attempt he changed the subject slightly and asked if she was serious about bringing Stacy to their bed, into their sex life.

Lots of silence followed the question, no direct answers but lots of silence and finally, "let me think about it and maybe talk to her, maybe."

I'll get back to Stacy in a moment but first, if you recall I mentioned that Lynn came to my house with lots of stories AND a confession. The stories they wrote for each other and her confession are linked. It seems that months ago when she asked me to help her extricate herself from an incestuous affair with her son the affair was not something that just happened. It started with a story her husband wrote. It was all laid out in the story but it had spiraled out of control.

Well now the truth was finally out. What happened between her and her son was simply Lynn acting out a story her husband had written obviously, long before he died. The recollection she told me about now was very different than what she said months before.

"The original story as written by my husband involved me masturbating in the bathtub and being caught in the act by my step son, our oldest. My husband knew from a story I had written that I had seen him naked and was amazed at how gifted he was. My husband in his story simply took what I had openly fantasized about and made it happen in story form. Long after he died I reread all the stories and decided to try and make some really happen."

Lynn continued, "The bathtub story seemed easy enough if I had the nerve to see it through. Now if I was thinking clearly I never would have dared. My step son, now married was visiting to help me file my taxes. He was out when I returned from some grocery shopping so I set the stage. The only real tub in our house is the guest bath, the one he was using. The master bath had been converted long ago into a walk-in shower."

She paused for a moment seeming to have second thoughts about telling me but continued, "A little music, a glass of wine an open door and just enough bubble bath to be credible without blocking the view. My husband's story spelled it all out. After his death masturbation was my new best friend so that part was easy and I had actually lost myself in the pleasure when my stepson walked in."

Then it all flooded out, "I was so close, I knew that I could bring the orgasm to the surface by pinching my nipples, I did and I exploded. I have never been quiet in sex and as the orgasm swept over me I was my usual self and moaned rather loudly."

The story continued, "Right after I screamed, even before I could come down from my orgasm, I open my eyes and he was in the bathroom watching me. That was the plan of course but I had actually not heard him come in so seeing him surprised me and I instinctively tried to cover up, no acting was necessary. He turned and without a word left the room. I quickly got out of the tub, dried myself as best I could, threw on my robe and went after him. Now I had to have the nerve to see this through."

"He was in the den sitting on the couch. As I approached he apologized for intruding in the bath. As planned I kept the moment alive by asking him what he had seen. I knew of course that he had seen everything. He replied that it was nothing, everyone does it. Again as planned I sat down next to him and insisted he tell me what he saw. It was almost as though my husband had foreseen what would happen if I pushed him to talk about sex. He didn't say anything at first. Then I pushed it. Did you like what you saw? I was way over the line but I put my hand on his leg mid thigh and waited."

"He just stared at my hand and then spoke."

"Mom, it's not a big deal. Everyone does it." He hesitated then continued, "Two weeks ago I came home early and found Becky (his wife) naked in bed with her electric best friend. It's not a big deal."

"I looked at him and said, Becky? But she has you. I knew from the look on his face that I had said the wrong thing."

He began again, "Look mom, its complicated. There were things that Becky was keeping secret from me and they involve what she has discovered she enjoys that she thought I might not do for her. We talked and it's ok now."

"Doris, all the time he was talking his eyes had not moved from my hand on his thigh but now they shifted to my open robe. I realized that this was about to spin out of control but I was too stupid to back away while there was still time. I wanted to know. So I asked him what things could she not tell him."

Again he hesitated but then said it "Mom, she wanted me to touch, finger and maybe lick her backside but was afraid to ask."

"Doris, my mouth was in gear before my brain, 'Oh, I like that too. Lots of women do. Dad did that all the time for me. He even now and then.......' Fuck that was a really dumb thing to say."

"I noticed his gaze had shifted away from my hand. I also saw the growing bulge in the front of his shorts. It was my last chance to run, to stop what was about to happen but I didn't. The story as originally written had me wearing nothing but my robe and almost as though it were playing a role in the story the front of robe had opened as I sat down and he was looking directly at my breasts and below, between my legs."

"Mom, you don't shave?"

"Again with my brain slipping my mouth was open, 'Not in the year since your dad died.'"

"My husband always said that I had perfect breasts. Actually he said tits but you get the idea. They were larger than when I first married because of the children and nursing but still firm at 34B."

Lynn continued, "He did not hesitate but reached out and put his hand on my breast. I did not expect him to say anything but he did."

"He was staring at his own hand, a hand now squeezing, fondling my breast and pinching my nipple, "Mom, you have the most fantastic tits!"

"I did not expect 'Tits' but it reminded me of his father. His other hand slid down between my legs."

"Our eyes locked. As one finger then another slipped into me, 'You're wet! Mom, you want this?' "

"There would be no turning back. I said nothing."

"I was touching the front of his shorts and he was pulling them off and then his cock was in my hand and he pushed me backward hard onto the carpeted floor. This was not how the story was written. He was forceful, demanding, almost angry."

"I landed on my butt and back and he was on top of me pushing my knees apart exposing me to his stare and hands. I tried to talk to him but he was in control. His fingers were in my vagina and then my mouth."

"We were on the floor and he was going down on me but he quickly changed and positioned himself between my legs. I moaned as he entered me but he was long and I thought I felt him hit the wall of my cervix. All the while I was urging him on but he was too big, too long to pound my clitoris and push me to orgasm. I pushed my fingers between us to try and make it happen but there would be no orgasm for me, not tonight. I saw from his breathing that he was close so I told him 'Cum in me baby, I need you.' "

"Later in bed we agreed it could never happen again but he had called me Lynn, not Mom something had changed and he demanded a blow job during the night. Doris, it was not a blow job, he was fucking my face with no regard for my comfort as I gaged and then after three days I came to you Doris, for help. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the entire truth."

I thanked her for being honest and we drifted off to other subjects. The underlying truth was that I had learned that this woman, Lynn had a very attractive kinky side to her sexuality. We continued to talk. Lynn asked me about my marriage, was I happy, was the sex good? Lots of questions. It soon became clear that what she really wanted to do was tell me about her marriage, her career and her hopes for the future.

I learned a lot. Lynn was a nurse and worked her entire married life. Her husband, she said, moved from job to job after college and his whole life, never really happy with any one career. Consequently he never really advanced or made serious money. He did have great life insurance from his last job and left her very well off but she always resented somewhat that for all of their marriage her earnings paid for virtually everything, their house, their IRA's, college tuition for the children, everything.

In their last years together she said that just to spite him and boost her self esteem she spent a fortune on plastic surgery, her breasts, her butt, her belly, even her calf's and neck only to hide it all by dressing like a 1970's religious missionary.

It was clear, to me at least, that Lynn was looking for an escape. An escape from her life alone. Her stories were part of that escape.

I asked Lynn to tell me about Stacy. She thought for a moment and said, "Doris, I was married for 35 years. I have three children and five grandchildren."

She stopped talking and I could sense she was trying to decide if she should continue but she did, "About fifteen years ago a very close friend, maybe my best friend, Stacy and I tested the limits, so yes, I have actually done more than think about sex with a woman before you."

"Our husbands were playing golf and we were watching a movie." She added, "We had a few glasses of wine and Stacy was sitting right next to me on my couch. I remember she was holding my hand. It was a romantic movie, and I liked that she was holding my hand, it felt warm, secure. Then she stood to get us another glass of wine and she leaned in and kissed me. Just a gentle kiss barely touching my lips, I did not resist but touched her face. Later feeling guilty, I thought that I had encouraged her by touching her face."

Lynn told me she never knew who really initiated what happened but that initial light kiss became another deeper, more passionate, kiss and they were both willing participants. Eventually they ended up holding each other and touching each other through their clothing. She said Stacy was the aggressor, put her hand in Lynn's shorts, touched her and fingered her. It ended quickly when they heard a car in the driveway.

Lynn told me, "Stacy didn't initially talk about it but several weeks later we were alone together again and Stacy brought it up. She asked me if I liked what happened. She told me she loved me I thought nothing of it. That simple question led us to a kiss and back to bed, this time naked in each other's arms. What did happen, mostly touching and kissing, was wonderful, warm soft and gentle, but it ended too quickly when we were again interrupted. It did not happened again. I never knew why but neither of us tried again."

Then came the day when Lynn showed Stacy the story, about a threesome. This was long after Lynn's husband was gone.

Stacy's response was not at all what she expected. "Lynn, I love you."

Stacy did not wait for a response but continued, "Baby, we have known each other for what? eight years now? I have watched you struggle to keep your family financially afloat, put the boys through college and I even watched you go through your crazy plastic surgery binge. I laughed with you as you enhanced your body in every way possible and then hid it under the most conservative possible clothing. I saw how timid and genuinely shy you were the two times we were together so I didn't push it or try again. I love you. It's not about sex I love you and the woman you are."

Stacy continued, "I have had a few women in my life that I loved. I have even brought a few women to my bed with my husband, he gets me, he understands me."

Big deep breath......"If you wanted me to go to bed with you and your hubby I would NOT have done it. Not for him. Not for you! I have never been with another man since I married and nothing will change that. I love you!"

She stopped talking for a moment and thought. "If you showed me this story because you would like to be with my husband and me we can talk about that..........in bed."

Lynn was honest about Stacy. She was in the end never with her and her husband but she and Stacy were together often and still are.

This was a necessary long conversation between myself and Lynn. Olivia would be gone for two weeks so the writers group was on pause for a while.

I asked Lynn to have dinner with me, "Friday night, my house at 7:00. If you like Italian, I make a great lasagne, you bring a salad, I'll buy us a bottle." "Sound good to you?"

Lynn arrived at just a little before 7:00. She did not look like the oh so reserved 'business suit' Lynn I met when she first moved in or even the woman who was in my home just last Monday. She is about 5 foot 3 inches, I am taller. She was wearing a white silk top that allowed her nipples to reveal that she was braless. Her top ended above her tight black Spanx pants revealing a ribbon of bare skin and a long floral scroll tattoo on her lower back. Those oh so tight pants barely hid wider than expected hips and a lovely obvious curve to her butt. She also wore tall red heels. Her graying blond hair was in a long braid that hung on her back almost to her waist.

As I poured her a glass of wine she noticed I was barefoot and asked if she could join me. She didn't wait for an answer but kicked off those heels. Her toe nails were red and accentuated the dark skin tone of her ankles and feet.

As we talked Lynn very quickly got to the point. "Doris, Monday was an important day for me. I was honest with you and let you see the me no one has seen and you did not reject me. Now you tell me the truth. How long really have women been in your life sexually?" "Show me the real Doris!"

I explained that I had spent my entire adult life happily with one man and had been with only one woman before I got married and that was when I first finished college.

As our meal cooked we sat in my kitchen and talked. I explained that long ago before I was married my work took me to a conference where I was sharing a room with a woman my age, a colleague. This was two years after college. The short version of the story has the hotel made a mistake and gave us a single king room instead of two queen beds. We thought nothing of it. Two adult women in a bed big enough for four people...what could go wrong? What could go wrong was an understatement because it did not include the influence of alcohol. In the end we would have been fine with one twin bed. She was experienced and I was not but from the first kiss I knew it was something I wanted. I guess it was really then that I realized I was bisexual.

I told Lynn that the one experience did not change me really and I eventually married a great guy, had children and led a very normal life until...

Lynn urged me on, "Until what? Don't stop now! What happened?"

I was hesitant to answer. Her question brought back memories of a time I am not proud of. In the end I told her the truth.

"It only a few years ago when a year after my husband passed my middle child, a daughter, and I had sex. I'm not proud of it but it changed my life. I realized that for years I suppressed a need that was filled by Val for a while and then you for a bit now we'll see who comes along but the door is now open.

Lynn asked me again about Val, "When you were with Val and your daughter was it like being with your husband? Being with my son was very much like my husband but with the passion the domination I had been denied all those years."

I answered her as best I could. "I'm not sure how to answer that question. For me because I am equally attracted to both men and women it is emotionally very much the same but physically different. Being with a woman is better. Women know where the button are.

Lynn asked, "Why do you think did it ended between you and Val?"

The answer to that question was simple, "She found someone she wanted to be with more than me."

We had finished dinner and after cleaning up we sat side by side in the living room on the couch.

As we talked Lynn asked me about my marriage, was I happy, was the sex good? Lots of questions.

She told me that this was the first time in forever she dared go braless.

I smiled and asked her if she would like to borrow a tee shirt, just for tonight. By the way, Lynn's tits look wonderful in a Mickey Mouse tee shirt.

Dear reader, Join us in our soon to be published OVER FIFTY HOUSING -- Olivia where Lynn and I will meet Olivia and start the OFH Writers group with the following writers prompt.

"Write about a secret desire fantasy you have that you have never told anyone."

12