Over the Edge

Story Info
A young man is edged to the limit.
1.1k words
4.43
26k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's pendulous breasts brushed my belly. My eyes grew wide at the sight—I wanted to absorb them, to brand their image in my brain. As it were, I panted like a dog.

"Am I making you hot?" she purred. Again, I tugged at my restraints. I was so tightly bound that I could barely bend my elbows, my knees.

"I can't—I can't do it," I gasped. "I can't do this anymore." Natalie smiled evilly and crawled back down my body.

"I say you can."

She slid two fingers into her pussy and began thrusting violently. The creamy squelching drove me mad with desire. No, I'd passed desire a long time ago—it was need.

"Please!" I shouted. She stopped suddenly.

"Jeez, alright." Her eyes landed on my cock—or what had been my cock. It was now taut, swollen, and as purple as an eggplant. Precum settled in my naval in strings. She traced two fingers around the head. I jerked at her touch.

"Ah!" She stopped.

"Be good." I summoned all of my self-control to obey her, pressing myself into the mattress.

Satisfied, she leaned down and began to suck me. Her wet, rough tongue played quickly over the glands. Her head bobbed, lips passing over my shaft, up-and-down, up-and-down. I knew if I moved she would stop. The pleasure rose all around me, pulsing, waiting to break—

My cock popped out of her mouth.

"I know your tricks, Kyle." She looked at me with an arched brow.

"Please," I whispered. In response, she cupped my balls and began a gentle massage. I groaned aloud.

"Not until I see a tear," she told me.

I'd tried to make myself cry. I was no good at acting. The frustration was enormous, the sensation maddening, but I couldn't quite bring myself to grief.

Natalie squatted over me and lowered herself around my cock. I stopped moving at once—I wouldn't dare cum inside her. She would kill me.

But that didn't stop me from enjoying it. I made a strange gurgling sound as my cock was compressed by hot, wet, pulsing flesh. I quivered inside her. She rocked back and forth before leaning forward and moving her hips so I slid in and out of her. I contorted my face. Each pass was almost painful in the intensity of the pleasure it gave.

"Do you want to be a father?" Natalie asked me.

"No," I gasped out.

"Then don't you dare cum."

I won't lie—it was close. The stimulation was too near the threshold. One more thrust and she'd send me rocketing into orgasm.

"Stop!" I cried. Natalie slipped my cock out of her; it smacked against my belly. She curled herself at my feet.

"Let's take a break," she said.

My cock throbbed, aching at the blow of the fan. I was so sensitive that the breeze tickled me with pleasure.

After a few minutes, Natalie took my cock up in her hand again, but held it loosely. She began to move back and forth. It was quite gentle, but I shivered anyway.

"Natalie, I'm begging you," I said.

"You know what you have to do." Before I could respond, she tightened her hand, and suddenly began to jackhammer me. My eyes flew open. I gave a wild gasp.

Then she dropped me.

"No!" My head slammed back against the pillow. I heard her laugh, and felt a stab of fury.

"Just fucking do it, Natalie!" I hollered.

"Is that anger, I hear?" She spoke in a baby voice. I glared down at her. Now that she had my attention she began to squeeze her breast with one hand, and with the other began to finger herself.

"Oh, Kyle," she murmured. She thrusted faster, and brought her other hand down to rub circles over her clitoris. After a moment, her face contorted. "Oh, oh, oh. Mmmm..."

Then—

"Oh, fuck!" She slammed her finger in and out of herself as her pussy contracted, her face crumpling with pleasure. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh God! Oh, yes! Yes! Oh my God..."

Her movements began to slow as the pleasure subsided. Satisfied, she sighed and looked back up at me.

My cock strained like a balloon filled to bursting. I leveled her with a dark gaze.

"That was cruel." She shrugged.

"I can do worse."

Natalie dove down again and enveloped my cock in her sweet mouth. She sucked me vigorously. I felt the cum begin to rise in me.

"I'm going to cum," I announced. My voice was eerily calm, but my body was tense, focused, braced for impact.

This was it.

The thing in her mouth had become the very center of the universe. The exquisite sensation squeezed itself into the narrow confines of my shaft, ready to burst out of the head of my cock and into the world with great screams and a flood of cum.

"Yes, fuck, yes," I panted. "Yes, now, oh now, it's now, oh God, I—NO, NATALIE!"

She'd leaned away.

I made a sound like bawling. I was a sweating, shivering, purple-cocked, mess. I wished briefly that I'd never been born.

Light unexpectedly broke over Natalie's face.

"Is that—are you crying?" My body went limp. A tear—a single tear—tracked down my cheek. A few more slipped down my face as I realized what this meant. She smiled again, but it was a look of deep benevolence.

I could finally cum.

Natalie wrapped her hand firmly around my cock.

"Ready to blast off?" I couldn't speak for joy, so I just nodded.

She stroked me up and down quickly. Not as fast as before, but in a constant rhythm. She rubbed her thumb back and forth over the front of my cock head. I breathed hard.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh yes, oh God, oh—AHHHHHHHH!"

Powerful contractions pounded down my cock, and I sprayed cum like a garden hose. White ropes, thick as batter, rocketed out of me and criss-crossed over my belly, soaking me with my own cum. I convulsed in pleasure-agony, limbs twitching and curling in all directions. Bliss coursed through my veins, burning out everything else, everything that had ever been.

It felt so good—nothing else mattered but that Natalie's hands, those glorious hands, keep stroking my cock. She squeezed harder and—unbelievably—the feelings intensified. My eyes rolled back in my head and I let out a long groan of sheer pleasure.

"Ohhhhmmmmn!"

The sensation slowly began to roll back in on itself, retreating to the heaven from whence it came. Small beats of pleasure twitched through me, little orgasms of their own. I sighed, long and deep, as a profound sense of gratification settled over my bones.

I opened my eyes to see the cum flowing down my chest in rivulets, pooling at my sides.

"Worth it?" Natalie asked. Her face was serene. I sighed again and closed my eyes.

"Fuck yeah."