All Comments on 'Over the Edge'

by Trysalandra

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
CameHereForAGoodTimeCameHereForAGoodTimeover 2 years ago

This is my first time commenting on a story, I’ll try to be clear as I can about what I liked it. I love the characterisation of Natalie here. “I say you can” followed by the description of her tongue was the hottest part of this story for me because it fufills the central appeal of tease and denial: someone taking sadistic joy in overwhelming you with frustration and gloating how they will not give you respite or a chance to escape. My personal preference would be for her to taunt him a little more and deny his orgasm as the end, but I can see the appeal of a ‘happy ending’. I would have liked the description of the tease to be more fleshed out, minutes will feel like hours to him so it makes sense that every little detail of what she does to him be mentioned as he is sure to notice it. This is a back-handed complaint though, if the worst I can say of your story was that there was not enough of it! The idea of a woman teasing you until you cry so perfectly fits the theme of tease and denial that I know I will enjoy your future stories. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrysalandra@Trysalandra
I write erotic stories for myself and share the ones I think others will enjoy. I do have a tendency to use certain words/phrases across stories because they turn me on, so sorry if things sound a bit repetitive! P.S. If you cum to any of my stories, feel free to let me know ;)