All Comments on 'Over the Edge Ch. 01'

by SmallDog07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdalmost 3 years ago

oh god , fucking hot,,,, whats his number??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot! Cherry popped and first oral!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please ... continue .. I'll suck your cock ...

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Loved the story and would love it continued. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start introducing a bi-curious man to same sex exploration. Somewhat similar to my introduction to M2M sex. My seduction occurred over a few months until I had overcome my inhibitions. My partner was patient yet determined to take my anal cherry. Ultimately he was successful.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Great sexy story, but why would the thought of asking him to pull out ever cross your mind? If I have already had a guy's naked cock and his precum in my mouth and I'm taking him up my ass bareback, it's already too late to worry about any reason to not take his load up my butt.

I have had plenty of sex with guys using a condom but, when I go as far as sucking a naked cock or taking him up my ass bareback, I DEFINITELY want him to cum inside me! It drives me crazy to know that I actually have his sperm inside me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a bicurious married man in my 50’s. I fantasize About an experience like this. I would love to be bareback fucked anally. I know I would come hands-free all over.

easyncguy52easyncguy52about 2 years ago

that was a heck of alot better then my 1st time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm bicurious. Haven't done anything but an encounter like this would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had a first encounter just before the pandemic with a guy that I met through a profile I placed on gay encounters site looking to try first time oral with a safe guy. I took a Chance and was so looking forward to exploring further with this guy in his 40's who had a beautiful rock hard average size uncut cock that leaked so much precum! I'll never forget when he asked me to taste it, I was hooked. He was in a transition where he had broken up with a long term partner and was exploring and he said I should be careful on the site because there were a lot of flakes. I really appreciated his approach and thought this was a guy I wanted to explore with. He was very relaxing and and the first time I met him, he invited me to just relax, poured me a water and we sat on the couch and he told me when I was ready I could just start rubbing his crotch and start exploring. My heart was beating so fast, I was nervous about this but also in my mind I was thinking, I can't believe I'm going to actually finally do this. I spent a lot of time licking his shaved balls and he then suggested we head up to his bedroom. I loved the feel of his hard yet soft dick as I sucked on him. In hindsight, I wish I had swallowed his load both times we ended up meeting in his home. He actually rimmed me a bit which was a wonderful feeling. I think he was interested in actually fucking me and he felt me out about my feeling about ass play, but he didn't push it and by rimming me, it did get me thinking a bit about the pleasure and perhaps exploring that further. I think this is why he agreed to a second meeting. In our second meet , he did the same thing, rimming me and he spent a fair amount of time holding my legs up and rubbing his cock along my ass crack and when he was ready he to cum he asked if it was ok to cum on my chest...I told him it was and when he was jerking his dick load onto my chest, I also let my own load go onto my stomach, enhanced from the smell of D's cum. It was a very good experience and I was looking forward to picking up our exploration again after the pandemic. When I told him I liked the idea of a bit of man scent he later sent me a pick of his sweaty crotch in a pair of bikini underwear after he had worked in his garage on a hot summer day. That pic caused me to spill a load thinking about getting my face into his crotch again after a workout like that, his underwear was wet around the edge...mmm. The unfortunate thing was that even though we were in touch on and off through the pandemic, this fella disappeared from the website just as things were opening up again. Too bad...I hope it was because he found himself another long term partner...if so...wouldn't it be neat to explore these feelings with two guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmallDog07@SmallDog07
127 Followers
I tend to focus on stories about older and inherently submissive, bi-curious men exploring their sexuality and sometimes getting in over their heads. The stories are pure fiction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES