Over the Fence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to drown my eyes in the sight of his crotch and commit it to memory, but the urge to taste him was stronger. I turned my head, trailing my thirsty tongue along the side of his cock and in a seamless movement I enveloped the head in my mouth as soon as I reached it. I held it there, captive, for a moment, and then I started probing with my tongue.

The tip of my tongue found the tip of his dick, and I gently began sweeping it in small circular motions, expanding out until I found the edge of his foreskin. It had pulled back from the tip slightly as his cock had hardened. I could feel that it was quite ample; I slid my tongue beneath it and it was still loose and elastic.

While I swirled my tongue beneath the foreskin, his whole cock throbbed with heat and stimulation. I tugged the y-fronts down to his knees and then my hands found their position at the top of his thighs. My thumbs tucked in behind his balls, and my fingers splayed themselves across the meaty mound at the base of his cock.

I pulled my head back, closing my lips tight around the crown of his dick, and then, with a deep breath through the nose, I plunged my face deep into the golden yellow forest of his pubes. With my nose flattened against him, and his cock pressing at the back of my throat, a sensual wave of bliss spread throughout my body. I felt the rumble of his moan more than heard it, and I drew back on his cock. I lashed my tongue around it as I went, and towards the end, I pressed my lips together tightly, pulling the foreskin around the fat head of his dick and beyond.

I kept sucking his delectable cock, finding a rhythm. Working the tip and foreskin with my tongue and lips before swallowing him whole, all the way to the hilt, bouncing the throbbing head against the back of my throat. His hands swarmed my head and shoulders, caressing me tenderly. He would press his hands firmly against the back of my head when I would plunge down on him; it wasn't aggressive, but there was a firm insistence to the gesture that I found extremely pleasurable. Every now and then I would turn my attention to his balls, licking and lathering them with my tongue while I jerked him off with a firm grip, before returning his drooling cock to my mouth.

Time meant nothing to me; my mind was empty of any intelligible thought and was filled only with the intoxicating desire that my senses were experiencing; the sounds of his gravelly sighs of pleasure, the pulsing heat of his body against my face, the viscous wetness of his precum slicked over my tongue. I could have been blowing him for hours and hours and it wouldn't have been enough.

At some point he pulled me up to my feet and kissed me with urgency, his hungry tongue writhing against mine, tasting himself in my mouth. We came up for air, and he closed me in a bear hug. I sighed breathlessly into the scoop of his neck, and snaked my arms around him in return.

I felt the huge barrel of his chest rise as he caught his breath, and with a chuckle, he crooned into my ear.


"Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

I leaned back to look him in the eyes. His cheeks had flushed a darker pink and his crystal green eyes were bright and sparkled with excitement. I gave him a dazed smile and nodded.

He stepped out of his tighty-whities which had fallen to his ankles, took my hand and towed me into the hallway. I realized dizzily that in the mirrored floorpans of our apartments, his bedroom corresponded with mine, and I followed him with a hazy sense of a familiarity.

In his bedroom, at the foot of the bed, he turned and took my face in his hands, planting a firm, warm kiss on my lips. His big hands slid across my shoulder and down my arms heavily, and the weight of his palms against my skin somehow made me feel a sense of safety and security.

He took a step back, looking me up and down slowly as if he were considering a painting in a gallery. Gazing back at this furry mountain of a man before me, I started to feel my insecurities creep back into my mind and, feeling exposed and suddenly unsure, my brow began to furrow.

As if reading my face like a book, he clamped his hands to my hips and with a wide grin he said "James, you're absolutely gorgeous."

I sucked in a breath and bit my lip, my mind scrambling to process his statement and put into words my own gushing compliments. I understood why my imagination had failed him; he was beyond my wildest dreams. Brawny and muscular, but round and attractively plump. I allowed myself to lower my eyes and committed the sight of Callum's junk to memory.

His cock was perfection. It was not especially long, just right--long enough that I could choke on it if I really swallowed deep and it was thick. Between his throbbing erection and my enthusiastic sucking, the foreskin had settled into the trough behind the coronal ridge, revealing a fat, purple-pink head that was squarish at the tip and flared at the ridge giving it a stout bell shape. The shaft had an upward curve, and the silky pale skin stretched around thick, veiny ridges.

His eyes narrow humorously. "I think we can do away with these," he purred as he tucked his thumbs into the waistband of my underpants. He stooped and tugged down, and in an instant my boxers and sweatpants were around my ankles.

Finally, we were both naked. I wriggled my feet out of my loafers and stepped out of the pile of fabric and into Callum's arms. Our leaking cocks throbbed against each other, and I felt his comfortable, rolling heat along the length of my body. We stood there for a few moments, kissing long and slow.

Callum eased out of the embrace and, pressing on my shoulders, guided me into a sitting position on the end of the bed. He kissed his way down from my mouth, into the black hair that dusted my chest and belly, widest over my pecs and narrowing to a treasure trail at my navel before connecting to dark pubes. Like I had done for him, he followed the path of my hair all the way down to my lap.

I widened my legs and leaned back on my elbows as he kneeled before me. With a look of concentration, he stuck his tongue out and dexterously scooped up a bead of precum from the tip of my cock into his mouth. A filmy string stretched from the slit to his lip, and hung in the air as he savored the taste for a moment.

Then, he took my dick into his mouth and buried his nose deep into my pubes. Slowly he began sliding his mouth back and forth along the shaft, expertly working the head with his tongue as he went. I gave a shuddering exhalation of pleasure, as Callum wrapped one hand around my ball sack and the base of my dick, and sent the other hand exploring my belly and chest.

My nervous system seemed to be thrumming with electricity as this gentle giant of a man lashed my cock and nuts with his tireless tongue, kneading my taint and thighs with one huge hand while the other caressed and massaged my torso tenderly.

Suddenly, he retracted his hands from my belly and cock and, sliding them under my thighs and along to my knees, he hitched up my legs. My elbows gave way, and I felt my ass roll upwards as he pushed my thighs back towards me. I gasped with delight as I felt his warm wet tongue in the cleft between my butt cheeks.

He lapped at my ass crack, pushing in a little further each time. I reached down and clutched at my buttocks, pulling them open so he could wedge his huge, square, bearded jaw deeper between them. Callum's tongue found my twitching, eager hole, and for a few moments he teased it, licking and pressing at it. Then, with another tender yet insistent push on my thighs, he plunged his tongue inside me, sending my eyes rolling back in their sockets with ecstasy.

In a mindless attempt to welcome him deeper into me, my hands flew to my thighs, pulling them as close to my body as possible, my belly heaving between them with gasping, moaning breaths. Leaving them in my desperate, yearning grasp, Callum let go of my legs and I felt his thick, strong fingers splayed across each of my ass cheeks. I could hear his snuffling breaths as he hungrily ate my hole, stabbing his tongue as far into me as possible.

The moment expanded into forever as he tongue fucked me, accompanied by a soundtrack of his huffing, grunting breaths and my gasps and moans of exquisite pleasure.

Finally, he came up for air. I looked down past my belly, between my legs to see his blushing, handsome face, his beard ruffled and damp with his ass-eating slobber and his eyes glowing with mischief. My ass clenched tight at the unbearable sexiness of the sight.

I pulled myself upright and we stood up together, and we kissed deeply and hungrily. While our lips locked together and our tongues lapped at each other, I reached a hand down to his thick, fat dick. I hooked two fingers around the throbbing head, holding it steady between my knuckles, and I began to massage the tip and foreskin with the pad of my thumb in smooth, circular motions. He was really leaking precum now; I felt a tiny drop of it land on the top of my foot.

Callum's fingers clutched the hair at the back of my head, and he looked me deep in the eyes, and I almost felt his unfathomable emerald gaze physically boring into me.

"James..." he gasped as a look of insatiable eagerness blossomed across his face.

I wanted to tell him that he was the single most exquisite human being I had ever laid eyes on, that our conversations had become the highlights of my weeks, and that touching him, feeling him against me, inside me, was more than I ever dared could come true. But my mind and body were overcome with an instinctual desire, an unquenchable appetite that short circuited any ability I had to string a sentence together.

I kissed him again, hard, and then I climbed back onto the bed. I lay on my back, flopped my head over the edge, the weight of my head pulling my mouth wide open. I reached out my arms towards his furry thighs, but he didn't need the hint. He stepped towards me, reached down with one hand and slapped his fat, precum-oozing cock against my cheeks a few times. His nutsack hung low, covered with a peach fuzz of white-blond hairs, and it swung against my face as he whacked his thick, meaty dong against my face.

Finally, he lined up his cock and thrust it deep into my throat. In that position, it went much deeper than before, and I gagged. He pulled back slightly, worried that he'd gone too far, but my hands glided over the back of his thighs and pulled him as far down my throat as he would go. He gave a guttural sigh, and began pumping his throbbing cock in and out my mouth. His reached out and laid his hands on my chest to brace himself, and once he found his rhythm he began teasing my nipples, twisting them firmly but carefully between his fingers.

My hands climbed their way up his thighs to his plump, round ass cheeks. I squeezed and kneaded them, encouraging him as he continued to fuck my face. Gradually, he picked up the cadence of his thrusts, and before long he was pounding his cock down my throat heavily and quickly. Occasionally, I would gag on the drooling, purple head and he would ease back long enough for me to catch a few spluttering breaths before he resumed driving himself into my mouth over and over. His huge heavy nuts slapped against my face, and I felt the soft, portly curve of his belly on my chin.

I was in heaven, choking on this exquisite man's perfect dick, feeling his warm, reassuring hands on my chest and nipples. With each heaving thrust of his cock down my throat, I felt my own dick slap wetly against my belly, forming a gluey puddle of precum slicking down the straight dark hairs of my treasure trail.

He let go of my nipples and stood, and through my hands and mouth I felt the tautening of his body.

He took his cock out of my mouth and began jerking it. I stuck my tongue out and as he wanked he would slap the head again my cheeks and my tongue.

"James... fuck, James! I'm gonna cum!"

I moaned my thirst for his seed... "Yes!" I growled; the first word I'd managed since this incredible fever dream came began coming true.

Rope after rope of thick, white cum spurted through the air between us and splattered against my face. I felt the wet warm ooze over my chin, lips, and cheeks. Before I could lap my tongue around to gather up as much of the jizz as possible, Callum slide his pulsing, twitching dick back into my mouth. His balls were still pumping cream out of his dick-slit, no longer in forceful ropes but in goopy undulations, like the bubbling source of a spring in slow motion. Greedily, I swallowed it all until there was none left, and the back of my tongue and throat was lined in a fine film of cum.

He stood back and stretched his body, as I contentedly shepherded as much of his creamy mess off of my cheeks and chin and into my mouth with my tongue as I could. He laid a hand on my outstretched neck and leaned down to touch his lips to mine. The urgency had gone from his body, the tension released, and these kisses were warm and affectionate.

He walked around the side of the bed, and got onto it, laid on his side, propped up on one elbow. I sat up and he beckoned me to come lay with him. Crawling towards him, he guided me onto my back, with my head on the pillow. He began kissing me again, while his hand caressed my cheek, meandered down my jaw, my neck, and onto my chest. His fingers swirled around my nipple for a moment, then continued lower, his fingertips brushing gently at my body hair as it went.

He found the wet patch on my belly where my still leaking cockhead had rested and scooped up some precum on his finger. He paused his kissing to offer his fingertips to me. I parted my lips and his fingers slid in, feeding me my own precum. I sucked and licked his fingers hungrily, my skin vibrating with the pleasure of having any part of him inside me.

He removed his fingers and resumed kissing me slowly, sighing contently. Reaching down again, his hand found my cock and he began to jack me in long, calm strokes. His hand caressed the shaft of my dick all the way down to my balls, which he scooped up and rolled around in his palm for a bit. They were full and aching, and my cock twitched in anticipation of what he might do next. I drew my legs up slightly as he began to massage my taint.

My body stretched and lengthened with that electric urge to climax, amplified wherever his body pressed up against mine. He kissed along my jawline towards my ear and his hand found my asscrack. I rolled my hips forward and drew my legs back further, his breath in my ear causing every hair on my body to prickle with goosebumps.

All at once, Callum plunged his tongue into the whorl of my ear and a few fingers into my asshole. The sensation was beyond any pleasure I'd experienced up until that point. His warm wet tongue and huffing, growling breath in my ear scrambled my brain as a wave of cold heat cascaded through my body. The probing, massaging fingers thrusting inside my hungry hole was more than I could bear.

As I howled with primal euphoria, Callum thrashed his tongue around the bowl of my ear with renewed fervor, and finger-fucked my ass with such gusto that it felt like his fingers were inhumanly long.

My cock exploded with cum, sending thick swirling jets through the air. The first spurt hit my chin while the rest splattered thickly across my chest and belly.

Callum withdrew his tongue from my ear and his fingers lay still, though still buried deep in my hole. He gaped at me with startled satisfaction as I caught my breath. I gasped for air for what seemed like an eternity, my body continued to contract with aftershocks of the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

As I relaxed into the warm afterglow, I gazed into his face. The smile he gave me was equal parts affection and mischief. I sighed as his fingers left my hole. He began scooping up the mess of our jizz from my belly, chest and face, tracing my lips with his fingertips, leaving them glossy with cum, before popping them into my parted lips as I dutifully sucked them clean.

"...Wow..." I gasped, and he kissed me with such tender affection that I could almost have cried.

***

We spent the rest of the morning in Callum's bed, limbs tangled, kissing, chatting. Hunger eventually lured us out of his bedroom, and while he cooked up some late breakfast, I slipped my clothes back on and dashed through the gap in the fence to fetch my phone.

Alexis had messaged, saying that her hotel booking was extended to Monday at least, and then she'd decide what to do depending on whether the roads were opened by then.

Callum and I spent the rest of the weekend at his place. At the most we wore underwear, but mostly we stayed naked and close together. We read books, watched movies, chatted for hours at a time, and blew more than a few loads.

When Alexis returned, I didn't give her details, but I told her that Callum and I had hung out over the weekend and I was really into him. She was incredulous at first but happy for me, and after I invited him over for dinner one evening (he wore clothes), they clicked and became sure friends in their own right.

We never repaired the gap in the fence while we lived in opposite each other and we would come and go from each others' houses. I spent more and more time at Callum's.

The time came when Alexis announced that she was moving in with her boyfriend and we had to decide what to do with the lease. To Callum, it was a no-brainer. We would see the lease out and then I would move in with him.

We had the fence repaired, and after the shortest, easiest house move I'd ever done, I began to settle into my new home with the love of my life. That night, Callum and I celebrated with a takeout dinner, curled up together on the sofa. Slipping my hand into the front of his white briefs, I told him I wanted dessert, and he was only too happy to oblige.