Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw two servants punished for it in the hidden village the day you came to the mansion."

"What did you see?"

Asher looked into the softly rippling pool water instead of her eyes. He always did that when very uncomfortable. "They put two servants out completely naked, tied up with their legs spread, right on the sidewalk. A woman rubbed some clear ointment on the male's genitals to keep him aroused. The female servant was already - I guess she already got that treatment. I don't know what else they did or how long they were on display like that. But I'm positive it got even worse than that!"

This was news to Molly. She saw in the rules they were to always save their bodies for Portia's pleasure, but didn't realize the punishment was so awful. Being tied up naked and aroused in front of strangers? And she had her suspicions about what was rubbed into them. That first evening with the bath - Molly had never in her life been so turned on by touch or fingers alone.

She remembered Portia's fingertip had perfectly painted soft strokes down her clitoris and another finger from her other hand gently beckoned up inside her. It felt so good, she was just moaning with abandon immediately. The feeling and sexual tension built fast and hard. After only a couple minutes of this treatment, Molly's sex began squeezing hard, again and again, and she was coming right against Portia's hands. She'd cried out so loudly, without even meaning to do it. It seemed to go on forever and ever. When it ended she could barely stay standing.

This memory was not helping her current state. Now she wanted Asher more than ever, to pull off her bathing suit and his trunks. She wanted to straddle him right here in this pool, wrapping her ankles around his back, riding him hard. Then he could carry her out of the water, drop her on her back on the grass behind the bushes, and take over. He'd fuck her frantically until they were both screaming out orgasms.

"Molly?"

The servant girl blinked back to the present. "She said there's no rules today."

"She did? No rules?"

"Yeah," said Molly. "No rules today. We could do anything we want."

Both servants looked around, checking for witnesses. Seeing a gardener within eyeshot, they got out of the pool and dried off as best they could, hurrying to their own quarters.

Soon they were kissing on Molly's bed, him on his hands and knees over her, sometimes leaving her lips to kiss her neck and shoulders. They were as frantic as she imagined, all their kisses hurried and a little hard. It felt intense and electric, making Molly pant and whimper out her pleasure.

Molly changed positions, pushing him to his back to repay the favour, sitting on him, his erection pressed right between her legs. Now she kissed his neck. rubbing up against him, enjoying his hardness through their clothes.

He moaned as a hesitant hand inched up towards her breasts. She consented with a little nod, letting him feel her over her swimsuit. Groaning out his enjoyment, he fondled both breasts, one under each hand, before slowly pulling down the top of her swimsuit, baring her breasts to his eyes. It was the first time he'd seen her topless, so Molly found herself nervously looking his way for some kind of approval. It was found in his soft moan as his eyes drank her up. Her breasts were large against her small frame, soft and pillowy, dotted with small pink nipples.

She moved to lay on her back as he explored her naked chest. His lips focused on her right breast, his tongue gently darting over her nipple. His hand fondled what he couldn't please with his tongue, and she closed her eyes to moan. All his touches were so delicate, and, she finally realized, very submissive. He was focused on trying his best to please her rather than worrying about his own needs. By now, most other guys would have made her grimace or wince with their over enthusiasm for a good grope, but Asher hadn't.

The desire building between her legs was slowly becoming uncomfortable. The last time she'd climaxed was over ten days ago and all his tender little touches were driving her wild. "Please," she begged him.

There was no need for begging. Asher would have obeyed any command. He instantly dipped down between her legs and worked the rest of her bathing suit off. He lapped his tongue against her, just teasing her at first. It made her toes curl, her back arch, and her eyes shut. All involuntarily. She moaned hard and it made him moan, too. She felt the vibrations against her.

The policy of no servants having any pubic hair made this more enjoyable than she'd experienced before. There was nothing stopping him or getting in the way of his tongue darting all over her. His found his way around every part of her inner folds before focusing entirely on her clit.

Now his finger swirled questioningly around her opening and Molly whispered out please Asher so he gently worked it inside. He slid it in, out, in, out, but soon settled on keeping it up inside and rubbing the spot that made Molly moan and tense the most.

He switched from licking to suckling her, his lips enclosed right over her clitoris. His free hand groped her ass and squeezed. By this point Molly was gasping and her own hands clutched up the comforter in two bunches. His mouth was hot and his tongue kept flicking over her as he sucked. It began to drive her over the edge, causing one loud, panting moan after another.

She cried out "Asher! Oh! OOH! Don't stop! OH MY GOD! You're going to make me come!"

His pleased moans vibrated through his lips and that was enough to push her completely over the edge. It was intense and sudden and each wave of pleasure rocked right through her whole quivering body. Each hard spasm caused a loud cry of pleasure. "AH! AH! AH! AH!"

By the last pulsing, deep clench of her vagina she was left staring listlessly at the ceiling a moment. Her head went light. She took a moment to recover as Asher rose up to check on her. His face was flushed from desire.

"Ooh," she sighed. "Oh my God." He tried to cuddle her up in his arms but she could tell he needed relief of his own. His erection was pressed against her and his breathing was still ragged. He was certainly too submissive a lover to ask for what he wanted.

So after collecting herself enough she helped him lay back and pulled off his trunks. His throbbing erection bobbed over his stomach. It was strange to see a grown man completely bald down there, but not unappealing. Especially considering his inherent submissiveness. Molly explored him with her hands, feeling his soft, exposed skin. She took him in, appreciated him, and checked his reactions to all her caresses.

The lack of hair made her interested in trying something she'd never tried before. She circled her tongue around his sack, very lightly, and gauged his reaction. It made him groan and arch. So she continued a while as he panted, rubbing his erection with her hand all the while. He still tasted like the pool, which Molly found rather nice.

When he started to squirm she moved her mouth upwards and took him all in, sliding her wet, hot lips down his length. She sucked and swirled her tongue around his tip. He'd begun moaning loudly and tensing right away, his stomach going tight and his hands white knuckled against the bed. it had likely been a long, dry week and a half for him too.

"Ooh, ohh, ahh," he sighed and panted.

"Mmm," she said, bringing her lips up to focus her attention on the tip, sucking on him and sliding her tongue from side to side over him.

"Wait!" he gasped. "Aahhh..."

She moved her mouth away and slowed down by just massaging him again in her hand, stroking him up and down. His moans only increased more and more, and she'd guessed his "wait" was a beat too late. So she kissed up and down his shaft and just then he'd truly lost all control. His thighs went all rigid, and his deep, loud moan was quickly followed by a low groan of pleasure that sounded almost regretful. He'd already begun to spill his seed all over his chest and stomach.

For a moment he lay panting and recovering. Then the poor servant boy just said, "Sorry," very quietly. "It's just what happened before-"

"Shh," said Molly. She dabbed him clean with a couple of tissues. "You were perfect."

Asher lay there trembling out the last waves of pleasure before they both relaxed into a satisfied afternoon nap together.

An hour of gentle dreams passed before Molly woke first. She was just checking on Asher, still sound asleep, when she saw something on his wrist that made her sit straight up. His smart-band - and hers - now read its usual SERVANT in dark red lettering. The last time she saw this colour lettering was the first day, when Asher was squirming miserably for hours on a soundly spanked bottom, writing out the entire rules booklet by hand.

That alone looked like an awful punishment. This would be far worse. The horror of being put on display naked for everyone to stare at made Molly suddenly scurry to find her clothes. Her hands shook as she dressed herself again. When Asher woke not a moment later, he didn't even see the band's foreboding colour change.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"With you, yes."

"But?"

"Asher, look at your wrist."

Molly had never seen anyone turn the colour of glue before. It was a very good thing he was already laying down. "Oh my God."

"Are there cameras?" she asked.

"I already checked for those early on!" His voice was all high up and tense. He sat up to find his own clothes, apparently just as suddenly uncomfortable with his nakedness now as Molly had been.

"Technology is always-"

"It's the bands," he said, zipping up his pants. "They have GPS data and all our health data! It probably doesn't take a lot of extra programming to tell when two servants..."

"I'm so sorry."

"But you told me there weren't any rules today!"

"Did I say any? I meant, well she said most rules won't apply."

"Most rules?" he gasped. He was now fully dressed, so had enough time to shoot her a clear, pained look of betrayal.

"I really didn't think it would include this rule! I thought she meant things like how we're not supposed to ever go into Mr. Darrow's office. Things that made sense!"

Asher sat down, while he still could, and massaged his scalp with his hands.

"Do you really think she'll put us up in the village naked like that?" asked Molly.

"I don't know. We're still in training, so maybe the rules are less severe for us. But think about what she did to you yesterday just for sending a text or two at work."

"We're going to actually die," decided Molly.

Asher groaned out his agreement, going back to rubbing his scalp.

They were both pacing around in anxiety for quite some time. Neither could sit down for anything but dinner that evening. Even then they were hardly able to stay still.

When Portia saw them during their dinner that night, her first question was if they were sick. "What is going on?" she asked, a palm checking Asher's forehead gently. Then she lay the back of her hand on Molly's cheek. "Why are you both so pale? Are you sick?"

What did she even expect! Molly was flabbergasted, but knew better than to say it. "We're just scared, ma'am," she said, looking down. "And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Ma'am - it was all my fault! He didn't know!"

"What didn't he know?" asked Portia. She took a moment before picking up Molly's wrist and examining her band. "Oh dear. Seems like something I was trying in the app today set your bands to punishment mode."

Asher knew better than to speak but Molly was too curious to keep it inside. "What, ma'am?"

"A little error on my part. I tried a little trick to turn off GPS to see what would happen. Apparently that marked you both for punishment. It did involve a little finagling in the app, so that's likely why."

Portia adjusted something on her phone and Asher's band turned green - for 'servant in-training' - once more. Molly saw him slowly exhaling out his relief through pursed lips.

"My band is still red-lettered, ma'am," said Molly, as helpfully and innocently as she could muster.

"Oh yes it is, young lady. You just said something was all your fault. I'd like to hear about it right now. Better tell me everything before I start to assume the worst."

"I- I didn't know if it was against the rules to- uh- with Asher. Me and Asher. Enjoyed each other's company. And-"

"Molly, please speak slowly. And it's not against the rules to 'enjoy each other's company' on your day off. Why get two pets if I didn't want them to become friends? But what exactly did you mean by saying it was all your fault?"

Blushing red, Molly stammered, "I told Asher that there were no rules today even though you said there were still some rules!"

"Oh, I see!" said Portia. "You misled poor Asher and nearly got him severely punished because you were in an amorous mood."

The private chef overheard all of this, as the two servants were sitting before nearly empty dinner plates in the kitchen. Molly heard her cluck her tongue against the roof of her mouth disapprovingly.

"But- but it wasn't actually against the rules on a day off, so- so it's okay..."

"You still purposefully misled him for your own sexual pleasure," said Portia. "And for that, you'll be appropriately punished. I'll handle that tomorrow at four."

An appointment to be punished! What would make it an appropriate punishment, exactly? Molly's dinner felt a bit uneasy in her stomach now.

Asher looked almost as worried as she was, which made no sense at all. His smart-band was green-lettered! He was fine!

Portia kissed them both on their heads and wished them a good rest of their day off. She warned Molly, "Try not to get into any further trouble. It's already going to be quite bad enough for you tomorrow." With that, she was off to enjoy her own evening.

It wasn't until they were downstairs again when Asher finally told her what was on his mind. "She wants us to do something," he said. "Something probably illegal."

"What do you mean?"

"Why else is she trying to turn off our GPS?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe," said Molly. Personally, she doubted Portia would break any laws. Anyway, she had far more immediate concerns on her mind. "I'm sorry I almost got you in trouble, Asher."

"It's okay," he said. "I'm sorry you, you know, got red letters."

"I deserve it," she said. "Anyway, just watch out tomorrow - for Veronica. Make sure you don't do a single thing wrong."

Asher nodded, agreeing to Molly's advice. But when a mean person is determined and isn't concerned with playing fair, it doesn't quite matter how their victims behave.

o0o

The servants were told to clean the following day. It was no great surprise. Portia wasn't going out or seeing friends, which was when servants were most expected to be by her side - when they were shown off or used for a little taboo enjoyment.

Molly and Asher were again told to do the most demeaning tasks. This time they had to scrub the parlour floor with brushes and buckets of soapy water. Being on her hands and knees on marble hurt! It also seemed completely unnecessary. The cleaning crew had access to an electric floor polisher.

When Molly tried to remind Veronica of the floor polisher, she simply pointed out her red-lettered smart-band. "You clearly don't make the best decisions, do you, Molly? Couldn't make it two days without getting punished again?"

It made her blush and try to hide her wrist behind her back. Her spirit deflated, Molly knelt on the floor without a further word about it, scrubbing hard with the brush.

An hour into their ordeal in the parlour, Veronica knelt down to whisper something to Asher. Molly couldn't quite hear, but Asher stayed silent, only looking to her sideways.

"You're going too fast. Really scrub. Take your time."

"We're trying, ma'am," said Asher politely.

"Are you giving me attitude?"

"No, ma'am," he said.

From Molly's perspective, Asher spoke to her just as politely as he spoke to Mrs. Darrow. But Veronica insisted otherwise.

"Did anyone else hear the way this servant boy spoke to me?" asked Veronica. "And the language he used!"

The nearest worker was steam-cleaning the couch, and turned off the noisy equipment to say, "Yeah, that's what I heard."

How could she have heard anything at all! It was so unfair.

The man washing the windows agreed. The woman dusting the paintings quietly said she might have heard something. But she wasn't very sure. She was always nicer to them, that one. Sophia, Molly knew, because one day she'd been nice enough to introduce herself.

"Asher really mouthed off at me while you two were outside," Veronica informed two workers who were returning from a quick break.

"Yes, I'm sure he did. Servants can be very rude," said a young woman with black hair.

The guy who came in just after her agreed with a nod and a shrug. "Especially spoiled servants," he said.

This was an outrage! Asher was being set up! Molly stayed as quiet as she could. Her heart was heavy for Asher but she couldn't afford to get punished further than what would already happen to her at four. She swore she saw something of an evil twinkle in Veronica's eye when she pushed the intercom button.

"Mrs. Darrow, sorry to bother you. Asher was being very disrespectful to me while we were cleaning the parlour."

The doomed servant boy just lowered his head and sighed, resigning himself to his fate. Molly scrubbed the floor and tried to turn herself invisible. Meanwhile, Asher stood like a petrified statue, other than two fidgeting hands clasped behind his back. The sound of high heels incoming made Molly stop her work for only a moment to listen.

"Asher, were you being a naughty boy?"

What an embarrassing question alone. Portia would never speak that way to the other workers. Asher simply looked from Veronica to all five cleaners who would back her up. So it wasn't a surprise that he whispered a defeated, "Yes, ma'am."

"What did he do?" asked Portia.

Veronica informed her of her contrived tale. He'd gotten an attitude and supposedly used foul language while doing so.

"Asher!" scolded Portia. "Apparently the day before yesterday taught you nothing at all. So you'll be punished right here. In full view of everyone."

He blushed scarlet as Portia took his arm and led him to the most visible corner of the parlour.

"Hands on your head and nose in the corner," said Portia. "Honestly, what has gotten into you? This isn't the Asher I know."

After he'd obediently gotten into position, Portia reached around to his front. In just seconds, his pants and underwear were around his ankles, and his shirt and thin red sweater were rolled up his back. The poor guy whimpered, and Molly saw Veronica hide an amused laugh behind her hand.

"You can stay right there and think about your upcoming spanking, naughty boy. This isn't like you at all! Perhaps you need more bedtime spankings to remind you of your place! You should treat everyone with nothing but the utmost respect!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am," he said. Molly wasn't quite sure how he could be sorry for something he didn't do, but it somehow sounded genuine.

Portia left the deeply ashamed servant boy on pre-spanking display and went to Molly, next. She wanted her to retrieve a few things. The list was told to her in a low voice, just above a whisper. "Molly, I want you to go downstairs and get his cuffs, his strap, and open a fresh bar of soap. Soak the soap in a cup of warm water and bring the whole cup to me. I'll clean out that dirty mouth!"

She so badly wanted to tell her mistress that Asher didn't do anything! He really didn't! But who would she believe? His very biased co-servant or the head cleaner Veronica and five 'neutral' witnesses? So Molly agreed quietly and retrieved the items.