Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned upstairs, all requested items in hand, she saw Portia hovering by the best spanking chair in the parlour. It was the very same chair she sat in to spank Molly two days prior. Comfortable for Portia, but very much the opposite for Asher. There were no arms, ensuring he could properly lay over her lap. And it was placed centrally, so no one would miss a second of his humiliating punishment.

After leaving him to stew for another ten minutes, Portia finally told him to pull up his pants and come to her side. He stood there shamefaced, hands still on his head, while she lectured him about being just as respectful to her staff as he'd be to her. For a second time she said how shocked she was to hear he'd been rude and used inappropriate language. Then she pulled his pants down again, his underwear next, and told him to get over her lap this instant!

He ended up in a more proper position than Molly the day before yesterday. The toes of his shoes were on the floor behind him and his palms on the floor in front of him. His bottom was propped up high for discipline. There was no attempt to fight back or even wiggle from the anticipation.

"Asher, I don't know what has gotten into you, but I'm going to get it out," she said.

The spanking was much worse than Molly ever heard from his room at night before bed. Every single hard smack drew a grunt or little cry of pain, and he'd jolt or rock forward.

No one on the cleaning crew even pretended to work. They all stood there staring in fascination, morbid curiosity, or amusement. Each loud spank echoed against the marble floor, and six cleaning staff members and Molly saw every detail. The spreading dark pink marks over his bottom, or the way he repeatedly kicked both feet off the floor or bridled his head back as the painful crack of her hand sunk into his bottom. Often both.

Only one of the crew looked regretful: Sophia. She was the oldest housecleaner, in her mid-thirties. It seemed to shock her, how severely the servant boy was being spanked. She held a hand over her mouth and kept looking sideways to Veronica. For her part, Veronica only continued to look amused at Asher's demise.

"I'm just shocked at you, Asher. I'm just shocked," said Portia. Molly thought that was a reasonable response. Asher was such an obedient goody-two-shoes. He would never do what Veronica accused him of doing. Maybe she should have been braver and said something.

After another quick verbal admonishment, Portia laid down a series of rapid-fire smacks that caused the poor servant to frantically wiggle and kick his legs all the way back. His bottom quickly turned bright red. With this increased vigour, he began keening out long, loud wails that only made him sound as childish as he looked. Molly knew she looked just as helplessly frantic two days ago. It embarrassed her all over again seeing how it looked from the outside.

At last, Portia stopped. "Stand up," she told Asher. "No rubbing."

He did as told, his breathing ragged and pain streaked across his face. Portia gave him only a moment to collect himself before getting the bar of soap from the cup of warm water.

Asher looked more humiliated than afraid in this moment. His pants were all the way down and now the whole crowded parlour could see his penis, flaccid from fright, and not one pubic hair to hide anything he had from view. To make matters worse he was more of a grower than a shower, so he looked much smaller than Molly knew he was in reality.

"Open up. I'll show you what happens to servants with dirty mouths."

He opened his mouth with much hesitation and made a high pitched whining sort of noise as Portia rubbed the melting soap inside. She coated his tongue and teeth with a thick layer of white soap before leaving the bar halfway in. Some of the witnesses shared looks and grins at seeing his shameful punishment.

"Hold that right there for your corner time before your strapping. You're getting ten, but if you drop that soap you'll get twenty."

He nodded miserably, grimacing over the soap. He kept trying to close his eyes, so humiliated by this treatment he couldn't bear to face his audience. Being stuck again in the corner hid his genitals from view, but it did emphasize his soundly spanked bottom, still glowing red. And the corner all by itself was humiliating. It was not a place you'd typically see an adult, especially whimpering in dismay over the bar of soap in his mouth.

Molly tried to scrub the floor again, but she kept looking Asher's way, seeing him squirming in discomfort. The soap must have tasted awful! How could anyone hold that in for so long? Portia didn't get him from his shameful position until thirty entire minutes had passed. By that time his bottom had returned to its usual pale white colour but he'd been whimpering even more by the end.

Once Portia turned him around again, Molly could see the soap bubbles were getting all over him, his chin and down his neck and over his shirt. Of course the horrible taste was making him salivate but he couldn't swallow. So he was covered in a mortifying and very uncomfortable sudsy mess.

Portia pulled him into the nearest powder room and Molly could hear the water running. He was probably allowed to rinse, but Molly could guess there'd be no way to completely rid his mouth of the soapy taste for a long while.

When he returned to the parlour, he was stripped completely naked. His face was clean of soap but burning red from the humiliation of his entire body now on display.

"Bend over the back of this couch," said Portia, pointing to the most central one in the room. Some of the cleaning crew shamelessly moved to get a better look, aside from the one empathic woman, Sophia, who did her best to focus on her cleaning.

When he bent forward he moaned out a sobbing kind of sound. It was a please no without the words. His hands were on the cushion below and he was more or less jackknifed over the back of the couch, bent forward so much that his bottom made a perfect target. Portia would be able to swing sideways, like one would with a tennis racket, and get him directly on his sit spot like this.

Portia then cuffed his wrists together, meaning he had no way now to possibly protect his backside. If he tried to pull his arms back he'd only get trapped by the back cushions. Molly imagined it would be terrible to be in that position, so vulnerable. Naked and cuffed up in this big room full of too many onlookers.

"You've never had the strap before," noted Portia. "All I can say is that this will be more painful than my hand, but I have much worse implements than this if your attitude continues!"

Portia clearly took disrespect intensely seriously. Asher was quivering a bit from the anxiety, especially as Portia pressed a hand against his back to hold him down. She aimed twice, rubbing the small strip of leather against his bottom, making him tense in fear.

Molly's heart ached for him. How unfair! He was getting the worst spanking he'd ever gotten all because Veronica set him up.

Portia cracked the strap down on his bare bottom hard. It sounded loud and sharp. Asher cried out, "AH!" like a little yelping scream. Certainly he didn't want to give Veronica the pleasure, so it must have stung just that badly. Molly moved a little just to see a dark pink, two-inch-wide stripe appear across both lower cheeks. Portia gave him a few long seconds to feel the sting before raising her arm again.

This was the pattern for the next while. A sharp crack followed by an equally sharp, short cry of pain. Then a bright pink streak would appear in Asher's pale flesh. Molly was counting in her head. Two, three, four...

The strap was small enough to not be so severe, but Portia wielded the spanking implement well. She knew how far to pull back and how hard to smack him to deliver some real discipline without causing any lasting damage to his tender bottom.

Five, six, seven - "Please, no more! Please! I promise I'll be good!! Please no!" Asher finally cracked. Veronica found this amusing enough to nudge the guy next to her so they could share a devious grin.

Portia answered Asher's pleas with another sound spank with the strap, and his pained cry was louder and longer that time. Did she hit him harder for begging, or was that just because Asher was already at his wit's end? Molly knew from experience that spankings tended to build up over time. "You'll get all ten spanks. Don't you dare forget your place again, Asher. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he choked out.

"Who is in charge of you?" checked Portia.

"You, ma'am!"

"Along with everyone else aside from Molly!" she told the servant boy.

The last two spanks of the strap were delivered in quick succession, one after the other. One to his upper thighs and one just above that on his sit spot. It made him yank his arms back, attempting to free himself, while screaming out his complaints. He was stuck with the cuffs, so all he could do was scream. "Noo! AHH! AHH! Owww! Oooh!"

When Portia stood him back up, Molly saw tears glistening in his eyes. Though, they weren't quite intense enough to roll down his cheeks.

She pulled off his cuffs and marched him right over to face Veronica, still completely naked. The awful young woman crossed her arms as if she thought she was so important! As if any of this was justified!

"Apologize," said Portia to Asher.

The boy took about five whole seconds to muster up the strength. Her eyes taking in his nudity up close helped move him along. He managed to say, "I'm sorry, ma'am," with as much deference as he could muster. "It won't happen again."

Portia believed him, but sent him to the corner again until his lunch break. So Asher had to stand naked with his red bottom facing the room. Luckily, Portia remained behind to monitor Asher's corner time, keeping an eye on him from the couch. Molly suspected that if she left, Veronica and at least a couple others would descend on him like vultures. Would the women touch him? Spank him too? Or just verbally shame him? She wasn't sure.

It only lasted twenty minutes before they were all excused for lunch, and Asher was officially forgiven. Portia gave him back his clothes, which he used to hide his privates. "That wasn't like you at all, Asher," she said, stroking a gentle hand down his cheek. The guy looked absolutely forlorn. She gave him a long hug, and Molly watched him melt into her arms, trying to soak up all the comfort she offered.

It wasn't the same as when she and Asher cuddled. It was a whole different relationship, him and her. Molly had it with Portia too, so it was easy for her to understand. The mistress-servant relationship was not a truly romantic one, though it could be sweet, sexual, and even intense. All the same, Portia's heart truly only belonged to her husband Nick. It was just that she made room to care for both Molly and Asher too. If Portia was upset herself, though, she wouldn't go to them. She'd go to Nick. They all knew that.

"If something is wrong, you should tell me," said Portia. She whispered it to his ear, but Molly could hear. Then she put a gentle hand against his wavy curls and bowed his head down towards her lips for a kiss to his forehead. "Go take your break. Get dressed in a clean uniform. Eat lunch downstairs. And please behave yourself."

"Yes, ma'am," he said quietly.

Unsurprisingly, the naked servant, aside from a bundle of clothes before his groin, hurried away to his quarters as fast as he could.

Molly snuggled him once he was dressed, attempting to let him be the small spoon, though he was taller. He did seem quite fragile over it, too. He had that same sad look in his eyes since it all started.

When they signed their contracts, they went in thinking it would all be fair. Portia would enjoy them sexually and spank them a little for fun, but serious punishments would all be earned. Today that changed. Both servants were unmoored.

"I think it hurts more when it's unfair," he said quietly.

"I bet so," agreed Molly. "I can't stand her! What did Veronica say to you? In your ear?"

Asher took a moment to answer. "She said, 'I hope she makes you cry like Molly did.'"

What a monster! Well, he showed her. He did end up with some tears in his eyes, but it could hardly be called crying. So Molly encouraged him. "At least she didn't get that satisfaction! You were very brave."

Molly knew she had to do something, but she was already in trouble herself. Earned trouble! Her smart-band still indicated this with its deep red lettering. But if she did nothing at all, it would only perpetuate day after day. One or the other or both would have countless humiliating and painful punishments all because it amused Veronica and a few others on her team. Maybe Portia would get so fed up with their 'poor behaviour' that she'd find a way to tear up their contracts!

Molly decided to tell Raj, who was Portia's personal assistant. He was more formally known as Portia's private valet, but Portia kept using the business term - personal assistant - so most everyone else did as well. Regardless of title, Raj knew this mansion, Portia, and everyone on staff very well, as well as everyone on staff. To boot, Raj seemed to take no pleasure in watching Molly or Asher punished, so he likely wouldn't bother Portia about it even if he didn't believe Molly's story.

She found him just outside the kitchen before rejoining the cleaning crew to finish up their work. "Sir?" she said, her most sweet and polite. She hoped she looked as innocent as she was! Raj was more or less Portia's second in command as far as running things at the mansion went.

"Yes, Molly?" asked Raj. He was dressed up so nicely in a three-piece suit as usual, always dapper and precise in his appearance.

"What happens if someone who works here just, um, let's say they just don't like us, and they tell Mrs. Darrow we've broken a rule, even if we haven't?"

Raj's eyes went a bit rounded, listening well. "Has this been happening?"

"Y-yes, sir. Only once so far. It happened today. Veronica said Asher was disrespectful and cursed at her but he really didn't. Then he got punished. Badly."

"Hmm. That's a very serious accusation. I'll look into it."

"Please don't tell Veronica!" begged Molly. "I'm already in trouble!"

He smiled at her, almost paternally. "I can see that. I'll look into it, I said. Hurry back to work before you get into any more trouble."

o0o

Molly had learned not to pull out her cell phone at work. Not even to check the time. So the time ticked closer and closer to her four o'clock punishment and she couldn't even count down the minutes. It felt like four o'clock was hiding just around the corner, ready to jump out at her.

Veronica had already given them the hard job of removing old rust stains from the patio furniture, and seemed eager for more carnage. At first, she simply took great pleasure in teasing Asher. "I hope she didn't damage your special new phone when she yanked down your pants in front of everyone. It didn't fall out of your pockets with all that kicking, did it?"

He stayed quiet, only responding with a helpless blush.

"Was it super cold in that parlour or are you always that tiny?"

The door opening interrupted any further taunts. Raj and Portia came outside to speak to everyone. Raj was his usual sturdy self, but Portia was so angry she was hardly able to stand still. Her voice was low and terrifying.

"The security cameras in that parlour have microphones, Veronica!" shouted Portia. "You set him up. You lied to me! You're fired. I only want workers here who I can trust."

"Please!" said Veronica. "Wait! It wasn't-"

"It was all on video, young lady!" said Portia. "And you all, you were all complicit. Five accomplices! Or at least four - right, Sophia? But you didn't stand up for Asher, either."

"No, Mrs. Darrow," said Sophia. She tucked her long, straight blonde hair over her ear. "I should have."

"Okay everyone, please collect your things," said Raj. He was calm, as he always tended to be. "I'll have your final cheques sent by mail."

"I can't become unemployed!" worried one of Veronica's underlings. She began to cry from the fear. The chances of finding another job in this awful market was slim to none, especially without a glowing letter of recommendation. "Please give me a second chance!"

"We're going to die out there without this job," said one of the men on the team.

"Please," begged the woman beside him. "It was all Veronica. She put us up to it!"

"I'm aware of who caused this. You can thank her for all of this while job hunting."

"It's not fair!" yelled Veronica. "These two spoiled servants just take a little spanking and get to keep their jobs for years and years! No matter what they do!"

"Oh, I see," said Portia. "You're saying you'd prefer to be treated like a servant would be treated in this situation?"

"Much rather!" said Veronica.

Raj raised his eyebrows, but stayed quiet, looking to Portia for her verdict.

"Then anyone who wishes to keep their job can come back tomorrow morning and take a servant's punishment. Accomplices, I realize Veronica was behind it all so I'll go much easier on you. Five swats each to the bare bottom with the same strap I used on Asher. That's all. Anyone who takes all five swats will have a job here again."

The five cleaners looked relieved at this prospect, for now. Come tomorrow, when ordered to bare their bottoms and bend over, they might have some major regrets.

"Just five swats?" asked Veronica, full of hope.

"Not for you, young lady."

"Ten swats?"

"Absolutely not. You were the ringleader. You intentionally deceived me for your own gains. You want to be treated like a servant? That's exactly what you'll get. You'll be tied up fully naked in the main foyer for a full hour, legs spread wide, facing front, and fully exposed for all to see. The entire hour, you'll hold a bar of soap in your mouth. Then you'll rinse and go over my lap for a severe spanking with the small paddle."

"That- that's what they would get?" she hesitated. "I- won't do it again! I'll never do it again! Please!"

"They'd likely get worse than that, but I think judging from your face it's already too much for you to handle. So pack up your supplies and Raj will show you out."

"Just take it!" cried out one of the men on her team.

"You deserve it," said another cleaner, crossing her arms.

"Let her choose," said Portia. "She can have until tomorrow morning to decide. Think it over long and hard, young lady. But either way, you're no longer in charge here. Sophia will be in charge from now on if she chooses to stay."

Molly looked to her side, seeing the only cleaner who regretted her part in it before she was caught.

"Thank you, ma'am," said Sophia.

"So, Veronica, you'll either be punished just as you wished and demoted, or you'll have no job at all. Your choice."

She looked delightfully horrified. Molly couldn't help but meet Asher's eyes to share a devious little grin.

Portia didn't even tell Molly or Asher to follow her. Instead she took their hands gently and walked with them back inside, heading downstairs to the servants' quarters.

"Why didn't you tell me, Asher?" asked Portia. She looked slightly hurt.

"It was six against two. I didn't think anyone would believe me, ma'am."

"You're normally such a good boy, I think I might have believed you," said Portia. "Molly, were you actually texting the day before yesterday? Or did Veronica make that up too?"

This was a golden opportunity for sympathy and special treats, but Molly always tried her hardest to be honest. She bowed her head a little as she admitted, "I was actually texting, ma'am. She was right that time."