Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 03

Story Info
The cleaners create trouble, Molly & Asher get closer F/fm.
14.1k words
4.93
8.3k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a femdom spanking story with F/f & F/m punishment scenes and a consensual m/f scene in this chapter. It takes place in a near-future dystopia where the job market has crashed and violence has taken over most cities. All characters are over eighteen.

In this story, the servants have signed a contract agreeing to their treatment in exchange for money, safety from the outside world, and room and board. However, there are no safewords used. This is just a fictional fantasy scenario - in real life I believe that safewords should always be used in spanking and BDSM play. If you'd still like to read, please do enjoy. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Chapter Three

Molly

Molly had been a servant for a little over a week. It was a roller coaster so far. The entire first week, both she and Asher were spanked before bed nightly. New to servitude, they were very prone to error. So Portia would visit one right after the other in their separate bedrooms, bending them over one leg and baring them for a bottom reddening before tenderly wishing them sweet dreams.

Portia later told them it wasn't only for their silly mistakes. "I know how hard it is to adjust to a new home. You both sleep so much better after a little spanking. The health data states it very clearly in your smart-bands."

The two servants blushed at the very concept, but Portia seemed amused by it.

"So cute," she said, punctuating each word with a gentle pat to each of their heads.

Though she clearly had no qualms about embarrassing them, Portia hadn't yet spanked either directly in front of the other. Unfortunately, Molly would get the dishonour of being the first one to get that treatment today.

It was a very quiet afternoon, so the servants were helping the cleaning crew. There were a group of six of them, two men and four women, all in their prime manual labour years. With Asher and Molly, they were now an unwieldy group of eight.

The two were told to obey the head cleaner, a young woman named Veronica. Hourglass figure, flowing strawberry blonde hair down to her back. She was beautiful, but poisonous, as most beautiful living things can often be. She was always giving them the worst jobs and speaking to them as if they were the stupidest two people on earth. That fateful day, the two servants were on their knees in an empty bathtub, scrubbing the grout in the tiled walls with tiny brushes.

During this awful task, Molly got a text. Then another. And another. Obviously one of her friends needed her attention! Immediately! So she looked over both shoulders and then took the phone out to take a quick look. As she suspected, a dear old friend from high school was upset and needed her consolation. So Molly, being a good friend, texted her back.

A hand covered her shoulder. Veronica. She thought it was a warning, so Molly put her phone immediately back into her skirt's side pocket. However, it would turn out to be much worse than that.

First of all, there were some comments about the phone. "How did you get that?" asked Veronica.

"Mrs. Darrow gave them to us when we first started," said Molly.

"Really? But they're so... these ones are..." Veronica was a little gobsmacked. Soon she had the others come look.

"Asher, show us your phone," said one of the cleaning crew. A guy about his own age, early twenties with a muscular build. He had no choice but to oblige, and the group stood around them where they knelt in the bathtub, scrub brushes still in hand.

"Look at this," said one of the ladies. "She just gave this to you?"

The two servants nodded. Molly felt her pulse quicken. It didn't take a detective to figure out they felt Molly and Asher were spoiled. So Veronica, for one, decided to not let Molly's personal cell phone use slide at all. The head cleaner pressed the round white button on the nearest intercom and said, "Mrs. Darrow, sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to inform you that Molly was misbehaving while cleaning the downstairs bathroom with the blue tiles. Thank you."

Not five minutes later everyone heard incoming high heels. Molly swallowed hard, her heart going a mile a minute. Beside her, Asher tried his very hardest to calm her nerves by gently patting the back of her hand. He was always so sweet, and so cute, and Molly had a real bonafide crush on him. In this kind of situation, it only made her upcoming punishment more embarrassing for her.

Portia was in a rush. "What did she do?" Not even a hello.

"She was texting a friend instead of cleaning," said Veronica.

"Molly, come with me, right now. Asher, you too. You ought to see a good example of what happens to servants who slack on the job."

The tears were already starting up from the shame alone. Six members of the cleaning crew knew she was about to really get it, and now her crush would be watching. Not to mention that Molly hated it when Portia was disappointed in her.

Instead of taking her downstairs to her quarters, Portia stopped right in the parlour near the grand foyer. She sat in the armless chair nearest the entrance and took Molly right over her knees without hesitation. Her hands fell flat and hard onto the cold marble floor, then both her forearms were pressed down too, catching her body weight before she might tumble over. Her feet ended up far off the floor in this angled, off-centre position.

"Asher, come stand by that wall."

Once he got into position, Molly could tell that he would have the absolute perfect view of her backside. To drive home the point, Portia ordered him to watch carefully.

"The humiliation will teach her well," said Portia. "And her punishment will teach you well."

With that, she slid a hand to the back of Molly's knees and gave it a ride up her soft thigh, pushing the skirt up with it. The cool air against her pantied bottom made her squirm. But Molly knew it would be worse. Servants were not punished over clothes or panties. Not two seconds after this thought, those white cotton uniform panties were lowered to her knees.

Molly let out a sob of shame.

"Looks like you're learning a lesson already, young lady."

It wasn't just that Asher was staring at her nakedness below the waist, but that anyone could walk through that foyer. And they did, all the time. The main foyer was the busiest room of all, the core and heart of the mansion. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again, ma'am!"

"I'm sure," said Portia. She pulled her right knee up to make her cheeks an even more prominent target. The position naturally spread her open a little and now she could feel the cool air of the parlour against her bare, exposed vulva. "Do you have a good view, Asher? Can you see everything well enough?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, his voice quiet and whispery.

Molly had always found the concept of truly shameful spankings exciting until it was happening to her in real life. Right here and now. A hand pat her bottom, signalling the spanking was just about to start, and she began fully crying right then and there, overwhelmed with her fear and embarrassment.

Portia didn't show her any mercy for her tears. One stinging and harsh spank made Molly jerk her head back and squeal. Another and another! There was no warmup at all. She was just being soundly spanked right there in the big parlour.

She tried hard to not make too much noise. Veronica and the nearby cleaning crew would just love that, wouldn't they? They'd love hearing Molly sob and scream through her spanking. Music to their ears.

It was only about fifteen seconds into her spanking when Molly completely cracked. Her quiet sobs and whines turned into one screaming yelp after another. She even kicked her legs childishly, squirming all over Portia's lap.

Her mistress was such a talented spanker. Each smack was just forceful enough to be very punishing - but not brutal. Most spanks were aimed for her sit-spot, and every single one hit home with this perfect force. No inch of her lower bottom or upper thighs was left ignored.

Eventually, Molly was weeping, tears rolling down her cheeks, kicking continuously, and trying to cover her bottom with her hand. Portia put an end to that by clutching her wrist against her back and continuing to redden her bottom without missing a beat.

It was her very first punishment spanking from Portia and she didn't wish to repeat it! Her whole world was nothing but deeply shameful pain. It was so much worse than anything she ever got before bed! And it went on and on, even as she sobbed.

The only pause in her spanking was potentially worse than the punishment itself. Molly heard the sound of footsteps and saw Veronica approaching. She could tell by her ankles alone, and then that haughty voice. "I'm sorry to interrupt," she said. Portia rested a hand against Molly's burning hot bottom. The sobs and sniffling were helpless and uncontrolled, and she couldn't even stop knowing there was a new witness to her shame. "I wanted to ask you if we should be cleaning the servants' quarters tomorrow?"

"No, thank you. These two know to keep their quarters clean. And they're learning a lesson right now about what happens if they don't! Please just scrub the foyer, parlour, dining room, and garden patio as we've discussed. I'm having guests over Sunday."

This was such a long conversation to hear while bare-bottomed and over Portia's knee. Molly blushed terribly red and kept sniffling back tears the whole long minute. She knew she looked so ridiculous in this position!

The very second Veronica turned to leave, the spanking resumed, and Molly went on shrieking out cries and yelps once more.

"Do we text while working, young lady?"

"No, ma'am!" she cried. Then she added, "Oowww! AAH!" for good measure.

A series of firm, slow, cracking spanks reignited the fire in Molly's bottom. Every single one elicited a sharp, plaintive cry until she gave up her struggles and kicking. Molly just bawled continuously during the final seconds of her spanking.

Once Portia was satisfied with her hand's work, she stood Molly up and walked her straight to the wall in the foyer. It was within plain view of the front door! And the stairs, the upstairs hallway, and at least four big rooms connected through archways.

"Please no!" sobbed Molly. All she wanted to do was rub her bottom, currently on fire. But Portia wouldn't allow that.

"You embarrassed me by being a naughty girl in front of the other staff. So now you'll be the embarrassed one. This will be your naughty spot today."

"I'm sorrrrryy!" whined Molly.

"Fold your hands on your head," ordered Portia, tucking her skirt into the waistband. "You are going to show everyone around here what happens when servants don't take their job seriously. Stay right there and don't you move an inch."

Molly was absolutely mortified on display in this large, open foyer. It was like being bare-bottomed in Grand Central Station. She closed her eyes, as if not seeing it for herself would help.

"Asher," said Portia. "Did you learn a good lesson too?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. His voice was so squeaky high that he cleared his throat.

"Good. Go back to helping the cleaning crew. I trust you'll be on your best behaviour for them, won't you?"

He hastily promised he would be, and walked away very quietly, as he did most things.

"You, Molly, will keep that bright red bottom on display for half an hour. I'll retrieve you when your punishment has ended."

"Please no," begged Molly. She was trembling with the shame of it all. "I promise to never do it again! Please! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Of course you are. It's a very embarrassing punishment. I'm sure it will only add to your education about obeying the rules and respecting myself, my staff, and my home."

So Molly stayed as still as she could and panicked any time she heard distant voices, or footsteps, or doors opening. The open air against her hot bottom only made her squirm more in shame. Being naked in a place that wasn't her bedroom or the shower felt intensely vulnerable. Being in such a visible place, though, made it even worse than that.

The chef walked by first, coming in to start work on preparing dinner. She didn't say anything to Molly, but there was a pause in her footsteps. Molly knew she was looking, taking in this humiliating scene before her and making sense of it.

A few long minutes later, she heard Nick and the chauffeur come in. Nick Darrow was a loud, loud man. There was no mistaking him for anyone else. And the chauffeur was always most congenial with him. They both had a love of sports, and that whole industry survived the Robotics Revolution with flying colours. No star athletes lost their jobs to bots! It was just the same as the sex industry. The human bodies were the entire point of it all.

Nick was excitedly recounting the winning home run in the game he'd just seen to the chauffeur. The normal conversation between two slightly older gentlemen made her feel so silly and ashamed of herself. Molly wanted to cry all over again. She felt so out of place, but had to stay right where she was, displaying her naked bottom to everyone.

The two men stopped a few feet from her, if she had to guess based on voices, and Nick let out a low whistle. "Someone's been a naughty girl," he said. It made the chauffeur laugh softly, but he refrained from comment.

She was expecting a pat to her bottom, a feel, grab, or even a few spanks. But Nick only asked her one question.

"What have you done, Molly?"

"I was texting a friend on the clock, sir," said Molly, still facing the wall.

"I'm sure you won't do that again."

"No, sir."

Nick admired the view a moment longer before retiring to his office. The chauffeur went back outside, so for a while Molly was alone with her thoughts again. Unfortunately, her mind insisted on reliving every humiliating moment of her spanking and corner time thus far.

Someone else walked by to revel in Molly's shame. At first, she couldn't tell, facing the wall. But then she heard a familiar woman's voice whisper, "Serves you right."

Veronica! It wasn't just the words but the tone. So self-righteous. Molly was furious, clenching up her hands taut on top of her head. She could tell right away that Veronica would always have it out for her, maybe even the both of them.

Adding insult to injury, the five other men and women of the cleaning crew then walked past her. No one said a thing, but Molly knew everyone was looking at her in this humiliating stance, her still-pink bottom displayed to all. There were even a couple of quiet laughs to be had as they exited through the front door. Great. Now she'd be the hot topic of conversation all the way back to the suburbs!

Portia came to get her only a moment after that. She let her pull her panties up and let the back of her skirt back down. Then she took her to talk on the nearest couch.

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" said Molly. It was abrupt, but she was just that sorry. Sitting down on the couch only reminded her of how sorry she was right now!

Portia gave her a gentle hug. "I know. I'm very sure you won't do that again. All is forgiven, Molly. And you'll have a long break to recuperate. Nick and I are working on something before he takes a very long trip to France. Or is it Italy? Either way, we're going to be busy for a while. I'm giving both of you the rest of the night and the entire day off tomorrow."

This was new. Molly wasn't even sure what a day off meant, exactly. They tended to work daily, but with very long breaks, sometimes from early afternoon until bed, just free to do as they pleased. But never a whole day. "A day off, ma'am?"

"Yes. Off - as in, no work. From now on I'll give you one of those a week. Most of the normal servants' rules won't apply on your days off. You still must stay on the estate grounds. It's not safe out there. If you want to order food or buy something, just have a drone deliver it to the back door. It will be a beautiful day tomorrow. Go enjoy the gardens. Talk a walk around the grounds. And you have my permission to use the outdoor pool."

"Thank you, ma'am," she said. The idea of this day off was enough to help Molly forget about her slightly sore backside.

"Ma'am?" asked Molly. She thought of Asher. Cute hair, cute face, fit body. "What rules won't apply exactly?"

Portia peered down at her watch, already looking quite ready to leave to speak with Nick. So she simply smirked at her and said, "I guess you'll find out for sure the day after tomorrow, won't you?"

Molly didn't like the sound of that. But maybe she was only joking? What rules could possibly apply besides being respectful to anyone on the estate and not stealing things in the mansion?

"Go find Asher and give him the good news. I believe he was sent to help in the kitchen."

o0o

Halfway down to their quarters, Asher whispered something so sweet and so unexpected into Molly's ear. She'd never felt more seen or heard. "Veronica is such a bitch," he said.

She wanted to hold his hand or something just for that. Asher never cursed. Never used words like 'bitch' since they'd started working together. It was a gesture just for her alone, and she appreciated it.

"I know, right? She really is."

They had been getting closer lately. The night before last, when watching TV, Molly had been snuggled up so close to Asher's side that it could easily be construed as cuddling. She had even put her head on his shoulder. Just for a moment. When she pulled back and politely apologized, he only said, "Oh no, no, it's fine. You're fine."

So there was something there. And tonight she wanted it. Maybe he did too, the way his eyes sometimes flickered over her lips.

But Asher was a shy boy. It wasn't completely unexpected. Submissive servant boys likely often had that in common, as far as Molly could tell. She had a feeling that if she would get anywhere with him, it would be up to her to start it.

She tried her best over their day and a half off. She snuggled up by his side that night when they watched a movie together. He didn't stop her, and even put an arm around her back. And when they took a late night stroll around the garden paths, Molly pushed her hand against his as a way of suggestion. It was a beautiful summer night and the air smelled sweet, and Asher did take her hand. But that was as far as he went.

The next day they were alone in the pool, and here he became just a little flirtatious himself. It helped that the Darrows were both out and took a few of the usual employees along with them. It was really just them, a couple of gardeners, and two security team members at the moment.

They splashed each other and chased after one another like playful dolphins. It was fun, at the very least, to not have to only swim laps like their morning exercise.

Molly caught him looking her up and down, checking her out in her bathing suit. Then, in typical Asher fashion, he only looked away. So she swam to him and stood in the shallow end before him. Predictably, he'd sneaked a glance down the top of her swimsuit before his eyes shot back up, ashamed and shy.

"Asher..." she said. Her voice was a pouty kind of flirty because he was really playing much harder to get than she'd ever seen before.

"Molly..." he said. When she went to hug him, he stepped back and put his palms out, trying to stop her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her heart sinking hard. The rejection was painful, literally, like a shooting shock through her chest. Did he think she was ugly? Or did he think he was in love with Portia?

"Wait, I can explain," he stammered, going all pink for some reason. "It's just that fraternizing is severely punished!"

"What?" The surprise of his answer was enough to yank her out of her brief bout of misery.