Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright. Good girl. Thank you for being honest. So only Asher was spanked unfairly. What's done is done, though I do feel dreadful this happened. Poor boy. Take the entire rest of the day off, Asher. Your usual rules won't apply. And tomorrow I promise to make up for your mistreatment. You'll have a special day out with me, full of all kinds of treats. You, too, Molly. You were brave enough to speak to Raj and you stood up for Asher. And you did tell me the truth just now."

"Thank you, ma'am," said the servants.

Molly's heart was light and she had a bit of a jaunt in her step as she descended the stairs into the lower level.

"Does that mean...?" Molly showed Portia her smart-band with the foreboding red lettering.

"No, Molly. You'll still be punished for that. And I have cleared my schedule completely for the next hour."

"An hour, ma'am?" worried Molly. Could someone survive an hour long spanking? Would she be black and blue?

She must have shown the terror in her big brown eyes, because Portia told her right away that this wouldn't be her usual type discipline. No going over her knees this time. "Your punishment will perfectly fit the crime," she said. "And what was your crime again? Oh, that's right, getting too worked up with your own sexual desire to properly convey your uncertainty about the rules to Asher."

This made Molly blush pink as they walked the rest of the way back to the familiar white door at the end of the basement corridor.

The first thing Portia did back in the servants' quarters was open that mysterious locked door beside Asher's bedroom. She used an app on her phone, aimed it near the lock, and the door opened with a little clicking sound. Molly and Asher both gasped at what they saw inside.

The most noticeable thing in the fairly large room was something like a rounded, padded horse that gymnasts use. There were four cuffs attached, waiting for wrists and ankles on each of the lowest wooden legs. Judging from the cuffs' positions, it would spread the miscreant bent over the rounded surface very wide.

Obviously it was meant for a servant to receive a severe spanking with one of the implements hanging up on the back wall. Molly saw some assorted wooden paddles, canes, and larger leather straps than the light one used on Asher today. She imagined being tied over the horse, naked and screaming as the huge paddle spanked her to tears, or the cane painted thin red stripes across her flesh. Beside her, Asher must have been doing the same thing. He'd gone a little pasty again.

There were shelves lining the room too, which was where Portia headed. On the shelves were various boxes of things that Molly couldn't quite see into. Portia bypassed the boxes and retrieved a white bottle of cream that read Magic Soothing & Healing Balm. She nodded at the bottle, checked the label, and then took Asher's hand to guide him to his room. "Go wait in your bedroom, Molly. I'll only be a few minutes."

Anxiously awaiting her discipline, Molly heard Portia apologizing softly to Asher before she closed the door. She was going to erase any lingering soreness from his bottom with that cream to help make up for his unfair punishment. And then it would be (mostly) no rules for the rest of the day! Lucky boy.

As promised, Portia was only a moment. There was only enough time to use the washroom and then wait nervously by her bed. Portia came inside, closing the door behind her, and placed a box on her bed from inside the previously locked punishment room. It was labelled Molly which made her gulp.

"You were a very naughty girl yesterday," said Portia. She slowly began to undress Molly, taking off her lightweight sweater and unbuttoning her blouse. Molly watched her fingers reveal more and more of her bra. It was so embarrassing to be exposed when it wasn't in the heat of passion. So formally! Portia removed her top and then unzipped the side zipper that held her skirt in place. "You could have gotten Asher unfairly punished yourself, you know."

"I know, ma'am. I'm so sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"Clearly," said Portia. She removed Molly's shoes and socks, leaving her in nothing but her official uniform bra and panties. They were white cotton and fairly modest.

That may have been the point, keeping servants' undergarments modest. The juxtaposition. Lingerie would feel romantic. When Portia unhooked her bra and removed it, Molly felt so embarrassed that she crossed her arms over her plump, soft breasts. Ignoring her whimpers of shame, Portia gently tugged down her white cotton panties, her last ounce of modesty.

"On your back," said Portia, pointing to Molly's bed. The servant girl got into position, still attempting to cover herself. Even as she saw Portia removing the velcro cuffs from the hooks on the wall, she tried to prolong her complete exposure.

Each of her wrists were bound into the cuffs and attached to hooks behind the headboard. She squirmed before Portia, ashamed. Then it only got worse! Portia took both her ankles and bent them up, so her knees were over her stomach and her bottom was up off the bed. Each ankle was cuffed securely and then attached to inner rungs on either side of the headboard, spreading her legs completely open. No part of her was secret any longer. Molly felt cool air brushing against her skin where she rarely, if ever, felt it before.

As a last indignity, Portia put a wedge pillow under her hips. Now Molly's lower half was propped up so high that her fully exposed vagina just about faced the ceiling. Her lower bottom was up on display, too, making Molly fear a legs-up spanking. But Portia didn't retrieve any little spanking implements from the mysterious box she'd brought in.

"Embarrassed, young lady?"

Molly squirmed, rattling the metal hooks of the cuffs against the headboard. Her legs were so wide it felt like she was doing a split! "Yes, ma'am," she said meekly.

Portia flashed her one amused grin before pulling a small bottle from the box. "Well, Molly, you were unable to wait for your gratification yesterday. So, today you'll be waiting for a long, long time."

Molly could guess what might happen to her this afternoon. Especially now that Portia drizzled something from a bottle over her naked breasts. It reminded her of oil, slippery and smooth. Portia massaged it tenderly into her chest, rubbing her wet, slippery hands over her. She softly kneaded at her, filling her hands with Molly's soft flesh and brushing her fingertips over her hardening nipples.

"Oooh," moaned Molly. There was something extra in that oily substance. It felt so good. Every touch was magnified and perfectly stimulating. Her sex instantly ached for attention.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" asked Portia. "Weaker than what was put in your depilation cream, but still very nice."

"Mmm," said Molly, lost in her pleasure. She kept arching to push her chest up towards Portia, offering herself to those exploratory hands and fingers.

"They've very lovely," said Portia, sliding her palms up to cup the undersides of her breasts. "But remember that these belong to me."

"Yes, ma'am," moaned Molly. "I belong to you."

"Good girl," said Portia. She pulled only gently at her nipples, not causing pain, but an intensity of submissive pleasure that made her moan and tilt her head back.

Portia gently fondled her until she was panting, eyes shut. Then, after one last gentle squeeze around the girth of her breasts, she began to explore her soft lower bottom cheeks. The lubricant enhanced that touch too, making Molly push her hips towards her mistress. Similar to her exploration of her breasts, Portia gathered up the fleshiest part of her cheeks, rubbing, caressing and kneading.

She then dabbed just a little of the stimulating lubricant right over her clitoris, gently rubbing it in small circles. Molly went rigid and gasped from the intense pleasure.

"Oh yes, feels nice now. But when I take my hand away..."

Portia did just that, leaving Molly's clitoris engorged and hard and completely ignored! The arousing lubricant spread over her only served to make her make her pulse and ache with need, but couldn't offer the orgasm she desperately wanted.

Then she heard something that made her look down at Portia nervously. A latex glove being pulled over her hand. The stimulating lubricant was now drizzled right over her anus, and Portia's gloves fingertip rubbed circles around her tight opening.

"I'm going to plug your bottom for this punishment. Have you ever had that before?"

"No, ma'am." The concept alone made her face go pink. She'd seen it in those videos circulating online, and it aroused her watching it happen to another person. To imagine a plug in her own defenceless bottom made her heart race.

"I figured. So I've gotten you the smallest beginner plug, and I'm going to open you up a little first."

Molly gasped as a slim, gloved fingertip pushed through her tight opening. It felt so shameful! Nothing like her vagina at all. This was a humiliating sensation that made her clench and spasm around Portia's finger. She whimpered from the shame and mild discomfort as her slender finger explored further and loosened her up. She sunk it in and out again and again, making Molly whine or whimper with every new penetration of her bottom. It felt like this was something that only happened to the naughtiest of servant girls!

With the help of another dose of the arousing lubricant, Molly began to moan. The mortifying discomfort felt tingly now, too. It was another layer over top, a pleasurable and sensual layer. Humiliating and stimulating all at once. Molly soon rocked her hips a little to assist Portia's finger as it slid in and out.

Portia removed her gloved finger, coating a small metal plug in the slippery clear gel. She showed Molly the bottom portion: The initials P.D. - Portia Darrow. It might as well have said "Property of Portia Darrow," had there been enough room on that flared base.

"Don't tense and fight against it," instructed Portia. "You'll only make it more uncomfortable."

She pushed the tapered, smooth metal against her entrance and Molly could feel her body resisting against her will. It was much larger around than Portia's finger. Her hole spasmed a little as Portia slowly sunk the metal plug further into her anus. "Ooohh," groaned Molly. The involuntary spasming in her sphincter made her vagina clench pleasurably a couple of times too.

The thickest part of the plug made her whimper and wiggle miserably while Portia slowly worked it inside. She pumped it slowly up and down until it slipped all the way in. Molly reacted to the strange sensation with a few anxious and whimpering moans.

Portia softly patted the end of the plug, making Molly squirm. It was so embarrassing and thick inside her, a constant shameful reminder that she was under punishment. As if being spread and cuffed down wasn't enough! Even after some time passed as Portia washed up a little in the washroom sink, Molly still felt that fullness, her muscles unable to get fully used to the thickness of the plug.

The embarrassing sensation only made her neglected and intensely aroused clitoris desire attention. It became an urgent feeling, a deep aching absence of pleasure she so badly needed right now. "Please," she begged Portia.

"Please what?" teased Portia. She slid her fingertips up and down between Molly's legs. Her index finger swirled just twice over her clit. It was an electric sensation, making her cry out in pleasure, pulling at her cuffed wrists.

"Plllleeaassseee! Please!" begged Molly, squirming miserably, trying to push herself hard against Portia's hand.

"Maybe if you were a good girl yesterday. Maybe then. But you weren't a good girl, were you?"

"No, ma'am," she sighed.

"What were you?"

"A very naughty girl," said Molly.

"That's right."

Portia pulled her hand away from Molly's deprived sex and rifled through that box on the end of the bed, removing something new. Molly lifted her head up to see a long glass dildo, curving just at the end.

"Do you want this?" asked Portia. She drizzled lubricant on it and slid its smooth rounded head up and down between her spread lips. "It's designed to rub your most sensitive areas inside you. Drive you right over the edge. That is, if you're also being massaged or vibrated on your pretty little rosebud, which you won't be."

"Nooo, please! I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh, sweetie. It's only been about twenty minutes. You've got a whole other forty before I'll even consider letting you come."

"Noo!" whined Molly. She whimpered with abandon and squeezed her eyes shut as Portia slid the tip of the glass dildo inside her. She'd never last another forty whole minutes of this! Maybe she'd start coming randomly, without a finger even on her most sensitive area, like she'd heard could happen to guys sometimes. It would be so humiliating to come without being touched, and yet it seemed like her only hope for relief.

Portia slowly slid the dildo inside her, using its bulbous tip to stimulate her from the inside. Molly was helpless but to moan from the intense sensation, the sliding in and out, the way it massaged her sensitive area up towards her belly.

"Ooohh!" she panted.

Portia was sliding it all the way out before pushing it back in, letting her lips swallow its girth again and again. She squirmed, as the stretching reminded her of the shameful plug in her bottom. Both her holes were stuffed full and Molly kept only raising herself up to beg for more.

"Please let me come!" she moaned. It was a hopeless endeavour, but she had to try. "Please, Mrs. Darrow! I'll be so good from now on!"

"Oh will you?" she teased.

Portia ran just one light finger between Molly's widely spread legs, all feathery touches that only made her further frustrated. Little faint caresses over her sensitive clit, but not even close to enough to bring her over the edge. Molly was panting and whimpering under her touch, squirming, trying to push up against her fingers for more. The cuffs held her firmly in place, wriggling in dismay.

Molly thought about Asher and how eager he was to please her. He let her come as quickly as she wanted. It was like her orgasm was his one and only goal. The obedient servant boy took care of her needs like it was an order from Portia herself. How she longed for that again, his soft, hot mouth on her, licking and suckling.

Picturing Asher was not helping. Her whole sex ached deeply from need, not just from Portia's teasing touch, but chemically from the sensual lubricant. A tear slid down her cheek. "I can't!" she began to cry. How long had it been? It felt like hours!

"Oh, but you don't have a choice, do you?"

"I'll never be naughty again," tried Molly. "I'll do anything you want!"

Portia cracked a smile, but continued only teasing. For what seemed like ages, she slowly fucked her with the dildo. She massaged Molly's pillowy breasts and hard pink nipples. She sometimes twisted the plug in her bottom or patted it. She ran fingers over her sex, sometimes teasing her clit just enough to leave her wanting more. Molly moaned and panted and sometimes quite literally cried from the frustration.

After a long while of this, Portia finally took out a toy from the box that vibrated. It was pink, covered in smooth silicone, and shaped like a long, fat bullet. She put it on the lowest setting, the smallest little rumble, and ran it over Molly's clit.

"OOHH! OH OH GOD!" cried Molly.

"Ohh look at you. It's barely even on."

"PLEASE!"

"Beg louder."

Molly thought of Asher within earshot and just shyly whimpered, hoping Portia would just do it regardless. But she didn't! So she cried out a shameful, "PLEASE LET ME COME!"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" asked Portia, patting her the base of her plug. The shameful sensation reminded Molly of her place.

"PLEASE LET ME COME, MA'AM!"

Portia turned up the toy's speed to a medium-low setting, letting her feel only slightly more than the faint afterthought of vibrations. Now it was tingling against her. "I wonder what Asher must think."

Molly blushed red at the thought, biting her lip. But she knew she'd only keep crying louder and louder after being tormented for so long.

Portia slid the curved dildo back into her, hard this time, imitating what would be a good fucking from a horny boyfriend. She'd sink the entire length into her and pull it out. Back in. Back out. Fast. Every time it went in it rubbed her most sensitive front wall hard. Like her clit being rubbed from inside her body. She moaned loudly and rocked her hips up and down, fucking the dildo herself as much as Portia was doing for her.

Molly was burning up with desire, lost in her throes. "Are you going to come nice and hard for me?" asked Portia.

"Aah!" moaned Molly as Portia adjusted the vibrations to full strength. The pink toy was pressed perfectly against her clit, rumbling hard against it. Portia rocked the glass dildo back and forth in her soaking vagina. Already her holes both began to spasm, hugging the two toys filling them up. "Oooh! Yes, yes, yes! Ah!"

Molly went tense as Portia perfectly manipulated her right over the edge. It had been less than half a minute since she'd turned the toy up to full power. One hard spasm shook through her and then another and Molly knew she was a second away from coming. Wait. Wasn't it a rule to ask? "PLEASE can-"

Molly didn't even get to the third word of that sentence. She screamed out her orgasm. It shook through her hard, her vagina clenching and swallowing up that dildo, her anus clenching around the plug. Her toes curled and her whole body went stiff. She was overcome by one hard wave of pleasure after another. "AAAHHHH! AAAAAHHHH!!!! AAGHHHH!!!!!"

It was so loud, her screams. She'd never come this hard in her life. And it wasn't stopping. Spasm after spasm tore through her, delivering endless jolting waves of pure ecstasy. "OOOH GOD! OOOH!" she yelled. "I can't stop!"

Portia sort of laughed, softly. It wasn't at her. It seemed empathetic, but she wasn't moving that pink vibrator, nor was she stopping her skilled maneuvering of that dildo, penetrating deep inside her.

"OOOHH!" cried Molly. It felt like it was starting up all over again. Barely a few seconds had gone by after what she thought was the last spasm before she was feeling the familiar prelude beginning again. Little spasms led to larger ones. She was coming again, just as hard as the first time. Her clenching inner muscles squeezed the phallic toys hard. Her head was tilted back and she was shaking with the power of the second climax. This new round of orgasmic waves seemed to engulf her entire body. "AH! AH! AH!" she cried out in time with each hard clench of her pussy.

Finally, by the last and weaker spasms, she sunk exhausted into the bed. Her wrists and ankles were still tied, and she was still displayed lewdly, but she was more relaxed than she'd been in ages.

"Th-thank you, ma'am," she said. Her legs were trembling wildly. Portia carefully attended to her, cleaning the lube off her skin, removing her anal plug and her cuffs. She rubbed her sore muscles.

"If you weren't honest about texting, I'm not sure you would have gotten something like that. Maybe I'd have ruined your grand finale. Pulled your toy away as you began to come. But you were mostly good today. Except for one thing."

"Mm?" asked Molly, sleepy, curled naked on her side. She wanted to be held, and Portia did just that. She took the servant girl in her arms and stroked her silky brown hair. Molly rested her head against Portia's chest.

"You didn't quite ask permission. Looks like a little bedtime spanking is in order tonight. I think I'll take care of that in the common room. Let Asher watch. He deserves an exciting show after what he went through today."