All Comments on 'Overdosing On Delusional Thoughts'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 2)
KoxokKoxokalmost 2 years ago

I’m not sure why MC should be expected to want to know the specifics of what ex was doing or why. It sounds like she was becoming more and more withdrawn from the marriage long before the OD. She was lying to him for months at least and he’s supposed to trust her? My only suggestion to someone in a similar situation is: don’t divorce right away. Go gray rock and make sure your paycheck is deposited in an account she can’t access. Squirrel away some cash so it can’t be split up when the assets are split. If you don’t have any real friends in the area and you don’t have a mortgage, try to get a job in a different city and just move out instead of spending all that money on a divorce lawyer right away.

acupacupalmost 2 years ago

Spot on !!!!!

The 'I didn't... excuse is just that, her excuse in her mind. Cheaters somehow feel the 'innocent until proven guilty' somehow overrides 'trust once broke an never be fixed'.

skiaddictskiaddictalmost 2 years ago

It bothers me that Dusty never offered an explanation for "why" the rings were removed and put in a box in her car. That one act is proof that her intentions were quite different than her and Jean's explanations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent start but story did not feel complete. Question: What was she doing there if not partaking in the sex and/or drugs. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story that requires the wife to be a moron.

jesemmojesemmoalmost 2 years ago

At the beginning of the story you indicated that Dusty had become difficult to live with. Her moods swung to extremes at times. Yet you didn't make a point of the cause leaving me to believe that she had attended these party frequently. Nor, was she ask about her wedding ring. Too many loose ends.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

I’d like to see another chapter with Dusty’s POV, currently the story is unbalanced, leaving too many questions. I feel there’s enough mileage in the plot to go a little further and find out what really happened.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Lots of loose ends and unanswered questions. If she was “just there it watch” why take off her rings? If she “didn’t do anything” where was the bra and why the fancy panties? We are to assume, I suppose, that not only is she an imbecile, but hubby is as well, because he never demanded answers to the questions. The story lacked proper closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to know the truth about Dusty with a continued story finish. 4 stars.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

"Dean, Jean was there just watching too. She can vouch for me."

ROFL, see its the little things like this that make me glad i read that story. lol thats just gold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story because it was different. Some people commenting have to be spoon fed all the answers to the questions. I dont. Sometimes we dont get all the answers in life.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

like how u didnt try to make it kinky sex porn story and left out the details of the orgy. she doesnt seem too smart maybe now that she has time to think about it. how can someone stayed married to someone thats is lying to ur face on a daily basis. "but i didnt do anything" said enough times might help her believe it but not a sane person

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 2 hours ago

Another story that requires the wife to be a moron.

i have yet to find a LW story here where the wife wasnt a moron and most of the husbands as well lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did not explain this line "She's already a registered patient from previous treatments."

Why was she registered as a patient and yet the husband was unaware of it.

Maybe she had had pregnancy terminations because she did not know who the father/s were.

Maybe for another mild drug reaction. Who knows this was left up in the air.

Like the husband I do not believe she had not participated.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Almost an epic story with an original twist.

I want to know more about her motivation and what she was doing at the party, why she was drugged by her supposed friends why she took off her rings and more about her previous trips to the hospital. Just some open plot holes keep this story from being to notch. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh......MC is a softball boi. I realise why he acted like lad in grade 3 or 4! Come on. It's not difficult to create an MC who's an absolutist, whose main dialogue is a screeching insult. Sadly, a lot of people like that in real life, and many of them comment here. Not to worry, mate, because these blokes will rate you a five. I gave you four based on your writing skill. The story could have been much better. Not up to your usual standard.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Its

Not finished why was she there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the theme I expected; brought some painful memories to mind. Anyway, very difficult to not side with the husband. Hard to imagine any excuse from the wife that would ease the sting of what had taken place at the fateful event and before. Good job, Author.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

A good effort, but incomplete. With all the evidence, she claims she was only there to 'watch'. Watch what? An orgy? Those are not spectator sports.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 2 years ago

So well done... had a different flow than many of your works of art but along with enjoying rhe story, I especially love the "Whoopty doo"

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 2 years ago

Very good. Thanks. Though a bit over the top.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

OK Dusty was at fault and there were many things that she didn't explain. She put herself in a place she knew was wrong and dangerous. She failed as a wife big time here. Dean, as a husband, is also a piece of shit. Calling her parents was a dick move. Bringing that outfit to the hospital and then humiliating her was childish, and petty, and not the "romantic" he claimed to be early on. That also wasn't the time for it as he knew too little of the story. She nearly died and whether she was an addict or not, if you love someone, that is not the time to abandon them. Not surprised he had few friends.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

Two people with clearly divergent lives. Depressing to contemplate Dean’s dismal post-crash existence. As always though, I love your writing style and enjoyed the read. Thanks much.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

I would agree with the other comments - there are a lot on unanswered questions - examples: taking her rings off, her prior visits to the hospital, her phone, etc... Not sure which would be better - a follow-up or a rewrite. I still think both families should be more involved. Even if all the questions are answered, the bottom line would be does he trust her? At the very least she would have to change jobs and not associate with those people anymore, and attend both single (group?) and couple counseling. I guess the question would be does she recognize the problem, and is she wiling to take actions to fix it? Treat it as an addiction issue - she can never go back there. Unfortunately, it looks like she never acknowledges the issue and this would be where family and her true friends hopefully get her some help.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
People who lie and cheat and think their partners should accept it are already morons

So it's really just a matter of degree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it and maybe needs more

but the clues are there she was activley using, the hospital previous treatment statement was the 2nd the 1st was at the start of the story with the lines "My attempts to get Dusty to explain what's going on have only been met with the 'I'M FINE!' response. As all married men know, that means shut the fuck up and give her some space.

Our sex life is a roller coaster. Some nights she's clock watching and other nights I'm lucky to survive."

Screams someone using when needing a fix was anxious watching the clock and the other nights someone had gotten thier "candy" and the ring thing suggests she was turning tricks for her fix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was there was pretty good, but too many questions were left unanswered and the ending felt rushed. I haven't read a lot of your stories so maybe this is just your way of ending a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The usual hysteria below: 'But what DID she do?'

I have some sympathy with that, as the MC also wanted to know.

But don't you think that the husband would have insisted? She said she didn't want a divorce.

"If you tell me where your bra got to, I won't file for divorce."

Then divorce her anyway. I think that would have worked.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

She was a repeat patient at the hospital. Not likely she was innocent as she claims. I think he did the right thing. He'll be fine in a while.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 2 years ago

Even if we're to take her at her word(and how the hell could we?)and believe that she didn't physically participate, her actions prove that she was at least very open to the idea. If things hadn't gone south, her cheating would've been inevitable. It also doesn't change the fact that she was treating her husband like shit presumably because of her own guilt or because the sex parties had her all pent up. After all, she wasn't getting any immediate relief at the parties, and she couldn't go to her husband without sending up several red flags.

Six years in and already going behind her spouse's back. I shudder to think of what would've happened when the Seven-Year Itch hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Score condundrum

Wasn't sure what score to give this story. I liked the story for the most part, but $300/wk legal extortion seemed like a raw deal for six years of marriage.

I was going with four stars until I saw Whackjob's and Odiousbeast's comments. I figure if they hated the story that much, it must be better than I thought. So five stars it is.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 2 years ago

The main character should take off his baby diapers and grow a pair.

Wah Wah Wah!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

dusty stupid ass bites the dust

AzpiriAzpirialmost 2 years ago

I would have to concur with just about everyone else. This story felt incomplete. I understand why the MC is being stubborn, but if he truly wants to make sure it doesn't happen again ... he should ask the question why she did what she did.

I thought for sure when they went to counseling, we'd get a psychological explanation. Or something. This is like watching a horror movie, and the MC hears the ghost say "GET OUT!" and the MC says "Don't need to tell me twice. I'm gone." The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this goo tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The denouement feels unfulfilling. The protagonist got the final results that he wanted, but there was nothing about the reasoning behind the Friday afternoon parties the crisis that the story is centered around. It’s written as an abstract event that just happened in passing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems unlikely that she went to "observe", ended up in the hospital, a couple of people died and she never ended up in a police lineup. When people are dying the cops are usually more involved and people are a little more forth coming with the truth when faced with jail time. Regardless, a good woman would never have been there. Where there's smoke - there's fire. Reasonable story with a reasonable ending.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Agree with husband but would have to set down with wife and asked her to explain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start, but it feels unfinished. I want to know Dusty's side of what happened. Where was her bra and what about the stripping question? Where did that come from, and what was the "look" that gave him an answer? Please consider finishing this story, explaining more about what actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still missing some details an OK story to read

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Some people have wondered if Whackdoodle is a ttroll. Some people have wondered if this person is really mentally disturbed. Some have wondered if wackadoodle is a Flaming faggit who just has a thing for hating up straight men.

.

All of that is wrong. Whackaaoodle is just stupid . Is brain deadly dumb as fuck stupid

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Several people have commented that this is a well written story Korea that is not true. This is a Extremely stupid and poorly designed poorly written story.

.

The author raises several points of significance and the story which are never even talked about or discussed by any of the characters.

.

Why bring up the significance of the wedding ring If it is never discussed?

.

Why bring up the fact that the wife has been taking half days at Friday afternoon off from work.... If it is never discussed in the story.

.

Why wasn't the police reports entered into the divorce hearings to show that the wife was engaged in a criminal conspiracy in evolving prostitution and drugs?

.

Why was the history of the wife being previously admitted to this hospital l never actually discussed in the story?

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

I liked the story, amd loved the verses from Dave Mason's song We Just Disagree .

/

I agreed with the husband's decisions but don't understand his failure to investigate her previous visits to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect to have a sequel from the wifes side.

Only drug you'd lace cookies with is weed. You're not going to waste drugs like that at a party where people come to have sex. At a party like that you're just going to hand out the drug. No need to hide it.

The fact she's so indignant and blind to how her situation looks is obvious she cheated.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

Nice change of pace. The degradation of the relationship that he sensed and the expose of the sex party correlated with her ups and downs. Really interesting to imagine how gutted you’d feel.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

I wasn't a fan of this story. It had potential but should have been slotted in the Non-Erotic section if it was going to be some "philosophical" piece that should have been posted on some True Crime blog. No, every story doesn't have to have every question answered, but this was just a story of questions- with no answers. It wasn't a cuck story and he did divorce her so its barely a 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got to laugh at all the commentators who get wrapped around the wheel over Duty's story since she was never forth coming about what she had been up to all these weeks and months attending drug fueled sex parties except "I didn't do anything...ever!" The facts presented are sufficient to put an end to the relationship. I sure lots of people can't live without all the dirty details but many times you'll never get the whole story and that's fine so you make you decision based upon what you do know.

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another slut who when all sluts do cohort with each other to deceive their spouses and when the holes in the story are found, continue to deceive and then they blame the other party. Its called double down of the lie. Why? Because women are the worst when it comes to being entitled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Answers. No answers, but lots and lots and lots of really interesting questions.

His actions were really hard to understand. Why not talk with her co-workers? Why wait so long to call her parents? She's in serious shape at the hospital and he doesn't call them?! Really?

This story just screams out for a complete re-write. Interesting premise. Lots of questions raised. Poorly done on the whole.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

The story was well written but did not satisfy my need for retribution, understanding or more detail and explanation. I can certainly understand the husbands reaction to her explanation of what happened, nothing. The woman has to be delusional if she is at a place where they were having drug laced sex parties and expects her husband to believe she did nothing? Just almost died from a drug overdose. Lets not forget the missing bra and the lacy panties. Like I said, the author did ok but left me wanting.

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

Clear 5 star. I like the single point of view and unanswered questions - ring, bra, etc. It is what life presents and we must choose our path on what we know.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

@moreandmore - despite the commenters, who are missing the points of the whole story, I thought this was brilliant and well executed. There are some that need more details, others that take the facts for what they were stated upon reading and put them on the scoreboard.

"She's already a registered patient from previous treatments." - Many would like an explanation of what the treatments were. Gee whiz!! "Treatments" as in the plural. What procedures in a hospital would a wife seek and keep hidden from her husband? Only one comes to my mind. That's pretty much an instant divorce.

"A thorough search produced a ring box hiding a matching wedding band. Also of interest were receipts for lingerie from a boutique shop near where Dusty works." The wedding band came off? Now, why in the world would a woman take off her wedding band? "receipts" in plural. Where was the rest of the purchases? How long had she been secretly buying? Couldn't locate them in the house, so where are they?

"The bag contained slacks, blouse, shoes, anklet socks, and lacy panties. Once the implications hit me, that the bra was missing and she wore lacy panties, I took the bag of clothes and went home." - Where is all of her clothing if she was at an orgy? Just think about that one for a minute, you'll get it.

"He indicated that this office worked half-days on Friday and those involved were on their own time when things took a fatal turn." No mention of when half days were implemented nor were they needed. Simple fact is that his wife for an extended period had only been working half days and she never mentioned it. That is a trust factor that can never be reclaimed.

"How often did Dusty strip?"

Any hope for our marriage died when Jean's eyes darted to Dusty.

Dusty was ready to explode "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. EVER!" -- the bitch needs a dictionary for anything because there is a long litany of things that don't pass the husband test. Maybe at this orgy scene she did not cross the boundary, (refer to the hospital treatments) and that's why they had been drugging and upping the doses in the food she consumed. It was only a matter of time.

"You can't divorce me over this. I didn't have sex with anyone."

"Not only can I, it's going to happen. No way can I stay married to you. No way do I want kids with you. You're not going to stick me with child support."

For the FTDS crowd, no need to finish it. He left you way too many details on what was going on.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

Taking off her ring shows how much respect she has for the marriage. "I just watch and did not do anything." That's like Clinton said, "Monica and I did not have sex." I felt the story came to an abrupt end rather than one that has slowly ended and tells what happens to both sides.

Grammar very good

The flow of the story is very good

Ending okay

BTB/RAAC Should have a little bit more suffering. Jean from hell should have suffered

Kept my Interest excellent

Overall the story is a 4.2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Tilan, your comment is exactly why Laptopwriter called you out in your first story and you were a pussy and deleted the comments. Your story is no better than this one.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good story, and in the realm of possible. Like many others, i don't blame Dean for divorcing Dusty, and the story would have been enhanced had the reader known more of what, why and how Dusty got to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finally, a man with the balls and convictions to be his own person (like me - grin)

Kudos

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story, and these characters, had many possibilities that weren't explored, that could have made this a very interesting story. The old 'moreandmore' would have delved into them with relish. Here, we just have the "I'll never believe she didn't cheat" trope and subsequent acrimonious divorce. You okay out there, 'moreandmore?'

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

The ring. Married women take off their rings when they’re looking for some strange, but don’t bother when they’re with people who know they’re married. Too inconvenient and men screwing married women get a charge out of seeing them in their rings.

.

Why keep the sexy panties away from home? She was still fucking her husband!

.

Biggest problem was husband never wanted to know why.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 3 hours ago

Answers. No answers, but lots and lots and lots of really interesting questions.

[[His actions were really hard to understand. Why not talk with her co-workers? Why wait so long to call her parents? She's in serious shape at the hospital and he doesn't call them?! Really?

This story just screams out for a complete re-write. Interesting premise. Lots of questions raised. Poorly done on the whole.]] " Anon I agree and this writer has a lot of 'Splanin', to do. ;)

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

At least she knows it was wrong yet there's no remorse. She doesn't realize trust and deceit fell into the equation

CindyTVCindyTValmost 2 years ago

Love it, no BS. A man of action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was very curious where her matching bra was, but he never asked her what she was watching, and why she wanted to watch. He never asked her how many people attended, when it started, what was she getting out of watching, and why did she take off her wedding ring. So much detail missing about what his wife was actually doing, who all was involved, and why was she wearing underwear for a fuck party that she never wore for her husband. Why not use the counseling sessions as an opportunity to get the wife to divulge all the details she was keeping from him?

He had evidence his wife was being deceptive about behavior and relationships outside of their marriage, so he divorced her. That was the whole story. Not very compelling or dramatic. I hope you do more and better with future stories. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sniping. The "I'm fine". Those were the signs. The unknown lacy underwear. The removal of her rings. She didnt want him, other than money there was no reason she gave to be with him. Without the drug overdose, within a few more parties she would have been as big a sexual whore as the rest of the participants. He saw that. Divorce or violence was the only answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021almost 2 years ago

That was a painful read. Incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A married woman who never tells hubby she only works half day on Friday’s, is buying sexy undies she doesn’t bring home or wear for him, goes to a sex and drugs party with coworkers, hospitalized nearly dead and naked lastly takes her rings off before going to party and leaves them in her car. Nothing points to anything good with everything saying that her and her coworkers are fucking often . Which in hospital jobs lots of fucking is going on. Can’t see how anyone would expect someone to stay married without any real explanation and proof

EroticaReaderEroticaReaderalmost 2 years ago

Overall, I enjoyed it. It did occur to me when he started to question where her bra had gone, that after all the divorce action was completed and he was single, the hospital would call to say they had found some of her clothing and would he come get it. Of course, that included the missing bra.

mower9527mower9527almost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the many sequels ala February sucks

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

Well ...

Some readers need everything spelled out for them.

They won't like this story.

Some need things 'talked out' and have a 'closure'.

They won't like this story either.

How can you have a meaningful conversation,

with a delusional slut?

Those who will like this story

are people who can (and can be bothered)

to read between the lines to find answers.

And maybe people who like meaningful conversations.

Not just tossing words out in the wind.

People like me.

I found this story not just well written

but refreshing read and entertaining.

Absolutely top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You don't always get the 'whole story' and you shouldn't want to hear it anyway. You don't have to be a plumber to know shit stinks, don't hold your nose! On a technical note, I enjoyed this much more than the typical, wait-two-weeks-give-a-PI-5-grand-and-read-this-detailed-description-of-your-wife-cheating plot, who does that in real life? There's better ways to build suspense!

hectarehectarealmost 2 years ago

What were Dusty's previous treatments?

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Sweet!

‘Nuff said! Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent opening. Then not much happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He was told by hospital she was there multiple times.!!!

Police didn't charge her?! Deaths involved!!

Bullshit!!

Worried about money But dropped and refiled?!!

He took stupid pills!!

She kept going OD hospital How many times?!

Contradictory parts and other just plain stupid.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - where is the rest of the story? Where are the missing TAGS? ie: cheating, GNO, drug parties, losing clothes, etc. etc. etc........

- missing sexy bra

- missing wedding rings

- missing rape test kit

- missing information about the parties

- why she and who else was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started off great, then ended in a dumpster fire when it went nowhere.

I get his position, but i feel he gave up pretty damn fast and it would have been nice for the reader to know what went on at those parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There was a sentence on page 1 ("She's already a registered patient from previous treatments.") that never was followed up on. Moreandmore must have had something in mind for the husband to find out about, but there was no followup.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

"I'm not seeing any indication one way or the other. Do you know where we are located? We'll need you to confirm that her insurance information is still current. She's already a registered patient from previous treatments."

Missing the follow through from this.

JayZipJayZipalmost 2 years ago

It's intriguing, in a Stephen King kind if way, that we never find out what happened.

I agree with Rimmerdal's comment that the bit about "previous treatments" seems to need follow-up. Unless you didn't mean drug treatments? Previous trips to the hospital for "innocent" things that the husband already knew about, like the time she fell off a ladder or whatever?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is a wuss? MC great example!

Call! Did he call her parents, his parents and anyone else?!

No. Like a true wuss just flaked out.

Then when can't find out anything from police didn't call any of reporters who handled story. Once found out drug/orgy house And half days Fridays did he start cancelling cards,accounts, attorney etc immediately?!

Now worried about money and drops,refiles etc. Costs money for paperwork and still have to pay attorney. Can't just hunker down and get it over! Is there such a thing as stupid idiot? If so his picture should be posted next to definition!!

I know a few men like him and have absolutely nothing but contempt for them. Excluding developmentally delayed (as daughter) or otherwise mentally lost.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

This story was disturbingly unsatisfying. The setup is rich with potential. The Main Character asked so many questions but then failed to follow up with answers. After six years of marriage I thought he came across as cruel and uncaring.

I hope some other, more creative, author take up your set up and write an interesting story starting from " She's already a registered patient from previous treatments."

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Why was Dussty previously at the hospital? No answer there.

I feel the luck of answers to Dusty's behavior hurts the story. It's incompletem we are left with many unanswered questions. A second chapter is in order.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

As to my previous statement. I realize this is a relatively short story and there isn't much time/space to write the more compete story I described. And I retract my "more creative" remark. Your set up of the her being in the hospital after a drug raid is very creative! It really hooked me and I was looking forward to finding out the back story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DEAN WAS A STUPID WIMPY WEAK CLUELESS CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darcy the bitch still thinks she did nothing wrong!! No decent person needs a friend like Bitch Jean, even enemies would be better

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

I guess stripping qualifies as “doing nothing”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This does not seem to have been back up in the story but the hospital said this " She's already a registered patient from previous treatment." This is no 'smoking gun'. It did not say when, but even if it were before they were married it proves past use of drugs. If after, it shows she is a user. She also keeps saying she did not do anything. She did do something, she went there and took drugs. Had she not been there she would not have eaten those biscuits Cause and effect. She was never open about what she actually did at that house either. On top of that she never informed her husband she did not work Friday afternoons. So, what was she doing those Friday afternoons? Far too many things that point to the she was there and she may have used drugs in the past and may have stripped off with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dean did all the right things! I wish the previous hospital visit had been investigated and that the police had taken it further (banged up would be fair!) BTB!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

To bacchant2 - I must disagree with your assumption, not the husband’s. It was evident that she was lying and repeatedly attempting to minimize her participation in an ongoing series of sexual escapades. He did not need to assumes anything, only look at the evidence, including her clothing, lack of clothing, and her cohorts. I find his actions to be more than reasonable. She never came clean and told the truth. Can’t live with a lying untrustworthy partner.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

A bill in a china shop is ten times better than a cracked out whore in a hospital. If your wife is but ass naked in a hospital with clothes and rings nowhere in sight. And you don’t have questions then you truly are at peace with being a loving cuckold. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why dislike!

Storyline. Things not going well. I'm fine!!!

Then surprised?!

Hospital question Jean?! No

Divorce plans. None. Pay and pay.

How can you feel sorry for dumbass!?! Yes she cheated. Put proactive approach not reactive

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

This story really needs more details on just what the hell was going on with Dusty.

Great story, could have been epic with a few more details and character development.

Loved Dean's smart assed comebacks

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 1 year ago
Re read for the fourth time still 5* . BUT NEEDS CLOSURE. Part 2

Story is great. Please finish. So much more we don't know.

Lot’s of stuff you can provide, and I know you though it must be interesting.

I’ve read the comments....plenty of people want the info. So much unknown.

Wayne

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Needs resolved what she did at the half Friday events.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Really dislike not knowing what really happened, or what was up with the friend. Still a good story, I just wish there was more. 5*

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Realistic at the end, just like life itself, but he did the right thing

5stars

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

I had her parents come over for a last ditch effort for her to explain everything. "I did not do anything." Dusty said. "Okay then explain to me and your parents why you even went there in the first place. How often did you go there? Why did you never tell me you only worked half days on Fridays? Why did you need to feel 'Sexy' at a drug and whoring party? Why did you feel the need to buy and wear sexy underwear at a sex and drug party where no one would see them? Why did you not feel the need to be sexy for your husband? Why did you always have to be such a bitch to me and yet was nice and sexy at your drugs and whores parties?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...