All Comments on 'Overdosing On Delusional Thoughts'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments (Page 3)
TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Like so many others I feel there is still more to be written to fill in the blanks. Why not tell us what really happened at these orgies? Perhaps a part 2 written from the wife's perspective?

I was really liking this one but it ended with too many questions to be answered. Still worth 4 stars but please write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A married person ttending anything like that without getting the okay from their partner is an automatic major fail of the spouse test.

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisieover 1 year ago

Good but sad story. Too much unanswered questions though.

I missed the link with Nude Day - no mention of it, and no public nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many unanswered questions. Need a part 2.

G

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

This is like when a kid gets caught with weed by their parents and keeps parroting that they're just holding it for a friend.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Hinted at but never addressed, she was already in the hospital's system from previous visits. What was that about? There was not one thing she and her cronies did that was not divorce worthy.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
What's Love Got To Do With It?

When trust is gone, even for just one of the marriage partners, the marriage is over. Whether Dusty is schizoid or simply dishonest, Dean would be foolish to not divorce.

Interesting variation for a fresh plot. Thanks, M&M.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but incomplete. Questions left unanswered, re: previous hospital visits, what happened to Dusty after divorce. A part 2 would be nice. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WHEN YOU CAN'T ANSWER WHERE YOUR BRA IS,THAT TELLS YOU THAT IT WASNT THE COOKIES, IF SHE DIDN't know where her bra was that told him she was a crack whore.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, probably could have used a little more depth and filling out; If the story is well put together, being a little longer does not mater. Thanks for your writing.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Even IF she wasn't doing anything other than being a voyeur, and the odds aren't good on that, the fact that she had to go to a sex and drug party 'to feel sexy' (after just 6 years!) instead of talking to Dean means that their marriage wasn't worth continuing with. Add to that the fact she was hiding things, like getting half days on Fridays, and the drugs she 'wasn't doing' yet had been in the hospital for previous treatment(s). And she calls him a short-sighted asshole. Nope, ditch her, and good riddance.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Tough story to rate (3). Don't believe she never participated. Sexy panties and no bra? Just an observer? Better off without her. She was all bad news, along with her so-called friend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad for him but no other choice. Wife was a liar through and through with not one shred of remorse. Now that she can freely slut around hoping the STD's do the bitch in.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Lying like a crack whore.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A good read but too many questions left unanswered. What were the previous hospital visits all about? What was the dark secret Dusty refused to reveal? If she came home from earlier parties 'feeling weird' why did she keep going to more of them? What was Jean's role in all of this? It all feels somewhat unfinished and the unfortunate MC is left divorced but with no answers to the questions that torment him daily.

knoxhardknoxhard8 months ago

Incredibly frustrating story. None of the questions presented are answered. And he simply doesn't behave the way a husband would. He has no curiosity to get answers. Just calls her names. And the file, re-file garbage is just silly, It's an abuse of the court system and he'd get rung up hard by a judge after a while.

Lawrie1941Lawrie19417 months ago

I very rarely comment on story structures as that is the right of the author but I cannot understand you introducing the fact that Dusty had several previous visits to the hospital and was left unexplored!!!

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0356 months ago

Seems incomplete - could be a great story based on what you have written here

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, but I felt a distinct dislike of all of the characters in this. At the end all I could think was that all of them were idiots. This would probably have improved if you had developed the MC more, but the main thrust of the storey just did not do it for me.

CamdudeCamdude6 months ago

This is one story where the MC, who was actually a victim, came of as a complete ass.Petulant, throwing a temper tantrum, childish name calling, he sounds imature and his child like responses are off putting.5 star story, there are not always heros in good fiction.

gprevgprev4 months ago

Very incomplete. What previous hospital stays?, What were the parties ? Incomplete.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

There are parts missing - previous hospital visits?

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

Agreed it feels incomplete, but maybe that's the point... Sometimes we don't get all the answers, at least not ones that satisfy us.

But the MC was a childish ass. Why wouldn't people waste money or risk jail to avoid counseling. Just do it and moved on. Faster, easier, cheaper, same result.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes the MC was being stubborn and silly. He was reacting to his wife's total inability to realise what she had done. Continually saying I didn't do anything is not an answer to 1 Why were you going to an orgy? 2 why were you wearing sexy undies only to that event? 3 what happened to your bra? 4 did you strip whilst "just" watching? So many questions which she knew the answer for but didn't want to answer because she knew what she was doing was wrong. I'm not sure many people would react calmly and adultly to finding out your partner was lying to you, deceiving you and behaving inappropriately with others and then not accepting what they were doing was wrong. Her friends were just as bad. Good story and very well told. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A lot like real life - not all answers are provided. The guy can hardly be called petty or petulant if none of his questions were answered. A nice story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Also, What happened to her rings?

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Read again. $300/week? WTF? Bitch can't work?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

seems like a lot was still open in the story.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Plot wasn’t bad

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Realistic which is more that what can be said for more of this section. In real life you often have to operate on logical assumptions trying to fill in blanks yourself. There are no CIA buddies to give you fullHD video and audio. You just have to trust your gut and common sense. And what makes it even more realistic is having a man acting like a man. No cuck waiting to actually witness a dick entering his wife's vagina to do what needs to be done.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

That conversation with the hospital representative who called with notification of his wife's admittance to the hospital should have never included the passages about her having "previous" records there, since those records weren't explained later in the story.

But since they were, the absence of any explanation only made them seem more significant, especially when considered alongside the wife's protestations of "innocence". The omitted explanation may not have affected the eventual outcome of the story, but it DOES strongly suggest an additional deception on the part of the wife that was just ignored.

Aside from the above, the story was well-told and entertaining, and the events described were probably more realistic than those written into many others here.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice25 days ago

Overall, I liked it. I am typically not a fan of commenters that demand "Finish the damn story", as I don't feel like a writer needs to answer every single question. However, the CENTRAL question in most of these types of stories is the rationale for the cheating. This is a mystery story, as the writer chose to never hint at Dusty's motives. After the initial news of the hospitalization, the only relevant piece of info added is the implication (not even a clear admission) that Dusty was taking her clothes off at these sex parties she allegedly only watched. The failure to answer any of this could be lazy writing or could be by design. Either way, a possible 5 star story went to 3 stars for me.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah22 days ago

This was well written, the trauma and drama kept the tension bowstring tight. The intransigence of both partners indicated a lack of commitment; a leading factor in divorce these days. These two did not seem to have much emotionally invested in the relationship. The trend makes me wonder if this institution may be headed for obsolescence. Perhaps term limits with an option to renew might spark more devotion. More likely a whole new Can o’ Worms.

dicktinie67dicktinie6722 days ago

Plot was okay, but I like to know the what. Where, why and how of a story. I tend to find stories without real closure unfulfilling. This is one of those stories.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 days ago

Can't say I blame Dean for divorcing the lying bitch. Seems she's been lying about working Friday afternoons for as long as she worked there. Didn't realize you needed a Masters degree to work real-estate, wonder what she mastered in? In real life the hospital would not have gone into all the minutiae that they did about what Dusty was doing, but this is fiction and it makes for a better story, so okay and the hell with HIPPA.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

The story doesn't need any other ending dipshits.

She was cheating. She was going to orgies and obviously losing her clothes. Whether she was getting dicks was irrelevant.

She hid that she had half days Fridays off for...years? Right? She hid that she'd been attending orgies for a very long time but just to "watch" but never fuck.

Sure. Geez I can't believe he didn't or couldn't buy that story.

So...something happens like this with a spouse...do you really want to stay with that lying piece of shit? Long term? Have children with this person?

Not only "NO"...but "FUCK NO!"

Nope. You get the fuck outta that relationship. The MC in this story did.

The end.

That's all we need to know.

26thNC26thNCabout 9 hours ago

That lying bitch had been a full participant in the sex party. No one goes to take drugs and just watch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...