Overdue Datenight

Story Info
How my sexy wife and I enjoy each other.
1.5k words
4.08
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 8 days since our last Datenight. We try to have at least 2 dates per week. On occasion, it might be 3. It seems that for us, once we get past the fourth or fifth day we begin to get a little on edge and out of sync. My sexy and highly educated wife quickly picks up on this and will start to put a plan together and get us back into our groove.

I am out on our patio getting some sun and waiting for my wife to join me. I hear the door close and hear an unexpected sound as she approaches. I raise up and turn my head to see her, she is wearing a pair of her sexy 5 inch platform fuck me heels. To complete her outfit, she has selected a very sexy little aqua colored bikini. At this point, my rock hard cock is trying to free itself from my shorts.

My wife knows exactly how to play and get me excited and worked up. She tells me, "that since you seem to be Up for it, we will have a date." She also adds," this will only occur if you can contain yourself and wait for a few hours while we catch some rays." In a shaky voice, I tell her, "I can if you can." She now looks at me through her sunglasses and in a sultry voice that I have never heard before tells me, "I am in charge of tonight's date!"

I hear slurping noises and turn to see her gently sucking on her middle finger just to get my attention. She stops briefly, and requests a pitcher of rum and cokes. As I return with our drinks, she slowly removes her top to release her 38C's. Fuck! She is usually quite conservative. Her new found confidence is very sexy. She grabs the suntan oil and applies it onto her tits and pays special attention to her hardening nipples.

The rest of the afternoon is peppered with sexual suggestions and her teasing me by pulling on her engorged nipples. As we are finishing our rum and cokes, my wife slowly moves one hand down between her legs and dips her fingers into her sweet pussy. I can hear just how wet she is by the sexy, squishy sounds that she is producing. She motions with her other hand to come closer and raises her hand up from her wet pussy. She tells me to, "slowly suck, and lick my fingers off." My cock is as hard as a crowbar as I drop my shorts and move closer to her mouth. She quickly draws me into the depths of her hot mouth and throat. Suddenly, she stops. She tells me, "I have other plans for you, your cock, and your cum." She gives me another taste of her pussy juice and tells me, "go prep dinner and our next round of drinks."

From the kitchen, I can smell the sexy aromas of her lotions and potions as she showers. I prep our dinner and bring her another rum and coke. As I enter our bedroom, I notice that she is propped up and surrounded by lots of pillows. This sight, and the beautiful smells take my breath away. Her wet hair is sexily tossed about and onto her face and pillows. Her eyes are closed. She is slowly squeezing one breast and running her middle finger from her other hand across her clit. She senses me watching, opens her eyes halfway and smiles. She doesn't miss a beat, as she has me leave her drink and requests her dinner. I so badly just want to grab her, and make her squirm, squeal, and explode, on my tongue or cock!

Our dinner now finished, I am waiting for her in our living room. The ceiling fans throughout the house help spread the smell of her sexy, signature, fuck me perfume. Through the candlelight, I see her emerge from our bedroom. She has held nothing back tonight. Freshly curled hair. Provocative makeup. A 1 inch wide diamond encrusted collar. A sexy low cut top and ultra sexy bra. This offers a tremendous amount of cleavage. A very, very, short ruffled black skirt, with a tiny pair of panties. To top off her sexy outfit, a pair of leopard skin 6 inch fuck me heels.

She has me reposition into the center of our huge reclining sofa. I now notice that her thighs are soaking wet. Her tiny little panties did very little in holding back her wetness. At this point, they have disappeared in between her engorged pussy lips. This is the exciting part for me. My sexy wife, has now turned into my sweet little fucking slut. She quickly removes my shorts, then moves in to straddle my lap. As she does so, she rocks forward to adjust my cock in between her wet swollen lips. Her pussy is now sliding back and forth across my equally swollen cock.

We have now entered that exciting zone where nothing can stop us. I tear open her bra to gain access to her tits and nipples. We both enjoy when I get to suck and grasp her beautiful tits. I suck, and play, and try to make them harder and larger than ever. We are in our rhythm now. I reach around and squeeze her ass. I grab some lotion, and slowly rub it between her ass checks. I am able to get the friction just right, and rub gently, without pushing inside. Now, she really starts to buck against me! She begins to shudder and rock on me even harder. She moans out, "I want to cum while I am riding your cock." Her tiny panties have now become deeply lodged into her pussy. I lift her up, and rip the tiny soaked things off. She lowers back down and rubs my cock across her bullet hard clit 3 times.

Without warning, she raises up higher. Then, slams down onto my cock and deep into her hot wet pussy. I now begin to thrust in earnest, so she will explode on my cock. She takes a vibrating cock dildo out of her toy bag. She begins to quickly pleasure her clit. I continue to tease her ass, and suck vigorously on her hardened nipples. In a deep sexy voice, she moans that, "I am going to suck on my toy so keep fucking me!"

We really enjoy this interaction with us and our toys. She tells me, "after I explode on your cock, I want you to pull out so that I can share my mouth with my toy and your cock." Two minutes later, she unleashes and I can barely hold on as she screams and soaks my lap and cock. She wants to rest, but I lift her off and start to take her mouth with my iron like cock. I love it that she is able to get me so hard. She now has me deeper than ever. She is stroking and sucking like I have never experienced with her. She opens her eyes and increases her speed and suction. Suddenly, she stops and starts sucking her toy dildo.

After this all day build up, I really want and need her mouth back! She now alternates between her dildo and my cock. She is now sharing her tongue and saliva and pre come across both heads. Now, in that special voice again, she orders me to, "own and take my mouth without pulling out when you cum!" She rapidly pushes her dildo into her pussy as I grab her sexy curls. There is no stopping me now, I unleash wave after wave of cum into her mouth and throat. As I was unloading into her mouth she had grabbed my ass checks to insure that I did not remove my cock from her beautiful, wicked mouth!

I cannot believe what has just happened. How was she able to devise such a plan and then have the confidence to unleash it on me? I slowly continue to throb and pulse into her full mouth. As I slowly withdraw, she replaces my cock with her favorite toy cock.

I believe that she is now pretending that the load in her mouth came from him. She is now sucking with earnest and increases her speed. She is trying to slurp up and recapture my cum that is splashing out onto her face and beautiful tits.

What a gorgeous site this is. My sexy wife has spread my cum into her hair and across her face and body. Her eyes are still tightly closed as she returns her toy into her pussy. She is quickly driving it in and out! At the same time, she is trying to scoop up any cum and suck it off of her fingers. Suddenly, her whole body stiffens as she shakes and explodes into a second orgasm. I hope to one day to hear that scream and those sounds again.