Overhead Inversion - Session 7

Story Info
Feet over his head, ass-up, he finally lets go.
1.1k words
4.47
3.7k
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room contained only a padded armchair, the kind you might watch TV from or that you have in a typical hotel room. They let me go to the bathroom alone on this session, but the clean-out process bent over was still humiliating and the camera were rolling.

I showered and they asked me how I felt about having my ass in the air and feet overhead. I said that my wife (lover) wanted to do that, and I was not comfortable taking her demand for 100 slow and very deep strokes, but I understood that she wanted that, and I wanted to make it possible for her to have that. And again, I said, "Please train me to take it deep and slow."

They had me sit in the chair backwards with a towel under me for more comfort and then my calves and feet were over the back of the chair. Cindy slowly lifted my legs up and helped me slide my ass to the back of the chair. They placed the ottoman under my head for more comfort. I put my hands to my side and bent my elbows so that my hands were pointed straight up and they instructed me to hold my hips as they pulled my legs up, my ass up and slid my back against the back of the chair. The bent elbow arms let me stabilize my hips up and my feet were pulled back over my head a bit with my ass ad anus and balls all right there in the air for them.

Cindy held my feet and Diana held onto the 18" long dong that measured the same 1.5" diameter as me. She was really slow and careful with the fingers and lube and spend time with fingers and relaxation time for me to let more in, but I was sore from the large dildo session, and it was going to be hell to do this. She worked the tip quite slowly and then she hit my pain spot, she went about 1/8" further and just held it there. I think she was admiring my discomfort. That pain and held position lasted maybe 4-5 minutes and then as the pain eased, she worked it in and out slowly, incrementally until it was maybe 4-5" in me. That continued slow and steady for 5 minutes. She removed it and added more lube, a lot more lube.

Diana said we will be doing 100 or more long slow strokes, if you do not follow commands, we will add 25 for each infraction. The counting will begin after I complete one full insertion which should be about 14" of this. Breath slowly, try to relax and let it happen. Some patients require 200 or even 300 strokes to complete this, it will really help you to learn to accept it.

She twisted that thing around like a screw in a clockwise circle and inched it into me. I whimpered a bit and she said nothing. It took another 5 minutes to get that deep into me, to my colon and it was not comfortable. The crunched-up tummy from feet overhead made it tighter. Might have been easier with me bent over a table, but this was the way it was at the time. The counting began and she said "One."

the strokes were quite slow, maybe 20-30 seconds in and 10-20 seconds out. After 10 strokes I moaned a bit and Cindy issued a warning. "If we hear any moaning or whimpering, we will need to add 25 strokes."

The count continued... Eleven... Fifteen... Nineteen... Twenty-two... and I moaned, and Cindy said, "That's plus 25 now." I made it to 60 and moaned on 61 and Cindy said, "That's plus 50 now."

She removed the dong and poured more lube in me and on the dong and put it back in. It went in surprisingly easy. Sixty-two....ninety-nine...one hundred and Diana paused to say, "Congratulations on the first 100." I replied to the compliment "Thank you" but Cindy said, "Silence or I add another 25."

The bonus 50 were ultra-slow and on the bottoming out, she held it there and pulsated it in and out about 1" for a few seconds and then took it all the way out. These were absolutely full strokes, and it was agony. I think I was sweating, panting and somewhere around 110 or 112 I let go and just let it happen. I think Diana could feel the release and surrender, she had a certain smile on her face and by stroke 115 she commented "There we go" and Cindy said "Uh-hu."

At 125 they paused for a second and moved the ottoman from my neck support and before I could see what was happening, a lubed dong was headed for my mouth. Head bent over the chair and virtually upside down, I opened my mouth and took it. I think I took all 10" of it. I was concerned with puking in that position, but the gagging was not so bad. The women were now working both sides of me and I hear the count of 125 and then 130 and with 20 to go I was spent and sore and so used and it continued, there was no escaping it. I heard 149 and then 150 and I thought it would end at last.

Diana noted "He seems to have finally let go, I think I'll do another 25" and with that said she inserted it again and counted off another 25 while Cindy did 25 more in my throat with a nice breathing break because the throat part was way faster than my ass.

Finally, I heard "20...21...22...23...24...25" and it was done.

But not really because the dong came at me from my ass to my mouth again and it was covered in KY and it was clean, and I opened my mouth for fear of what they would do to me. "OMG, it's so hot" my brain said to myself. The heat from my body had warmed that thing up and it was insanely warm from my ass as it came into my mouth for cleaning. It was really insane to be doing this, it was sort of gross and yet here I was complying to demonstrate my submission, but also for fear of repercussions.

They cleaned me up with some wipes, off to the shower and the exit interview. As always, I said I was humiliated, and I did say that I felt myself let go. I noted the hot dong in my mouth and they both made notes.

The instructions for the next session were the regular toothbrush, muscle control squeezing, let it happen and accept it and a request to spank my balls a bit each day.