Tap-Tap - Session 8

Story Info
Testicular torment makes him moan.
1.6k words
4.38
3.6k
00

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a fast hello, the cameras were turned on and it began again. This session was up on the table again. I was allowed to evacuate in private, rinse in the shower and then it was up on the table again with my legs spread apart 2 feet or so and my torso on the pillow. My ass was tender and sore.

Once again, I was asked to explain why this was being done to me and I once again noted that it was to pleas my wife (mistress) that needed me to learn to submit. "Please train me" I said yet again.

It started with my mouth and the 1" silicone doing. Very KY lubed and very slow. Cindy was working that in slow motion, yet for breathing they never held it i, they were safe that way and I always knew I would get air and be able to breath.

My testicles were grabbed by Diana and that sudden jolt made me gasp. The two must have coordinated that because Cindy inserted about 8" into my throat as the grab-gasp happened and I think they enjoyed my torment.

I could feel something being wrapped around my testicles. Maybe a ribbon or string and it was wrapped tightly. Then, unexpectedly I felt fingers tapping my balls. The tapping was slow and not too hard. There were intermittent spanks of maybe 2-3 fingers. Not hard, but annoying.

I was tapped on the front site and the rear side of my balls, probably a finger flick like you might do to remove a fly or dust from something. Not hard, but then they found the spot that sent a shock wave into my abdomen. It was not a hard flick, it was just the spot and once Diana found that spot on the front of my balls, she kept at it and the tightness of the testicle trying to retract, her pulling my testicles backwards to make it tighter, the strap around it, the tap spot on the front that she found and the shock wave in my abdomen all came together. She did not stop, she kept going and I was moving a bit and moaned.

To my surprise, Cindy was being just mellow on my throat, it helped me breathe easy. Also, to my surprise they did not order silence or tell me to sop moving from the flicks on that spot. Diana was very focused on that pain spot, she kept going, the pain grew, I was whimpering.

Diana said, "I am going to keep at this, I want you to whimper, to cry, to let go and not hold back. She inserted a lubed finger in my anus and began to loosen me up while still tapping me. Somehow, my testicles were still pulled backwards, and I later found out that the ribbon had been pulled back and ties to the end of the examination table to keep them that way. But for now, the pain was up into my abdomen with each tap and while they were spaced-out to let me breathe and relax a moment, the pain sort of grew and grew. My balls were not being abused with some sort of paddle or terrible thing; it was just a focused simple flick doing all of that.

Diana also pushed my testicles up into the scrotal sack and into my abdomen. This would happen naturally in the missionary position where the woman's vulva would push the testicles up to maximize ejaculation. But pushing them way in and moving the fingers in a circle pressurized them to some discomfort. She knew what to do, she was clearly full of knowledge on the matter. It really hurts in the narrowest part between the crotch and the abdomen as the testicles were moved in and out of that spot. "Such an expert working me," I thought.

Diana increased the pace of the testicles up in my abdomen and back out, the flicks of the extended testicles and pulling; it became overwhelming, I squirmed more and then said, "Please make it stop." Diana said, "Soon, you're about halfway done now, try to not move and stop wiggling." That was an impossible task, I whimpered, she picked up the pace a bit with the testicle movements and flicks and I began to cry and as I did that, I felt a dong enter my ass and it sat on the pain spot, that initial entry pain spot and she just held it there. I don't know how loud I was; I was not screaming or anything like that, I was saying "Awwwwww, Ohhhhhhhh, NOooooooo, Awwwwwww" and whimpering and then she picked up the pace and I moaned like a child.

This all took just minutes and Diana stopped, left the ribbon thing on my balls and the dong in me and stopped tapping. Cindy removed the oral dong and they asked me to sit up on my knees and then masturbate. The dong was in my ass, the ribbon on my balls and without hesitation, I said "Thank you and some Lube please."

I stroked my cock, I put the dong in and out of me and Diana pulled at the ribbon thing around my balls at random intervals, sometimes holding it tighter and pulling it back more, sometimes random tugs, but always some tension pulling it back.

I needed to cum and asked permission and Cindy said "STOP" and then counted down "20, 19... 1... Begin again" and I did. After two rounds of that edging, Diana said I could cum the next time, and they put a condom over my dick with KY lube in and on it. I was to cum in the condom. In perhaps 2 minutes, I needed to cum, I again asked for permission to cum again and Cindy said "YES" and Diana tapped the pain spot on my balls and I exploded in a violent orgasm into the condom with my hand on the dong going in and out of my ass.

As expected, the hormone level in me dropped immediately and I did not want to move. Diana let go of the string for a moment to bring out the rectal dong and handed it to me to clean off. "Clean it!" she demanded, and I knew not to hesitate. The shiny KY was clean, and I did as I was told. The condom was still on me, my cock shrinking, and Diana took the dong from my hand and told me to carefully remove the condom and not spill a drop. She said, "Be sure to squeegee the cum into the tip so that you get all of it in the condom and none on your penis." I did as instructed.

Cindy then chimed-in and said on the count of 3, I want you to empty, squeeze and squeegee the contents of the condom into your mouth and hold it here... 3 -- 2 --1" and as I lifted the tip up and put the open end in my mouth, Diana pulled on the ribbon to yank my balls back yet again.

With the cum in my mouth, Cindy instructed me to close my mouth and slosh it around, between my teeth, all over my mouth like mouthwash or a toothpaste rinse. I did as instructed and after perhaps 15 seconds of that Cindy asked me to open my mouth so that she could see it. I did as instructed, the taste was all over my mouth and it was not pleasant. An old girlfriend of mine had noted that warm fresh cum was OK and that it got worse if she waited and I think she was right. Cindy noted to Diana "There are not enough bubbles, let's have him repeat that." I was again told to close my mouth and slosh it around between my teeth like mouthwash or toothpaste rinse and I did as instructed.

Once again Cindy inspected my open mouth, Diana looked in there too with approval and noted "Looks aerated now" and then Cindy said, "You may swallow now." In that moment, the tug of the ribbon around my balls took place yet again and down it went. It was a nasty, salty, thing, the lump in my throat was worse than I could recall, and I had a few seconds where I almost puked it up.

The shower and exit interview were the normal stuff, but I did note the pain caused by the testicles up and down in and out of me, the flicking and tapping and the terrible taste of the aerated cum. Diana asked me if I could do that again and I noted I would rather not, but if my lover wanted me to do that I would comply. She took some extra notes on that comment.

The instructions for the next session were the normal oral, muscle tension, toothbrush stuff and the reminder to accept that it is going to be like this. Even though I had read that over and over in the instructions, I was thinking that women do indeed accept the male aggression and Dom-ness of men and the disgusting requests that men make of them. Here I was having the tides turned on me so that I would be "accepting" being used and learning to be compliant to this type of treatment. I remembered a comment that "A sub does not need to like it; a sub needs to comply." But I also remember that some subbies "need" to comply, it is who they are. I certainly wanted to please my partner and I really wanted to make her happy. Some of this was disgusting, some of it thrilling, some of it humiliating. Was I accepting this? I think I was.

The final part of the instructions noted to sit on the edge of a table or counter-top and hold the front edge with both hands for 15 minutes-30 minutes per day.