Expanded - Session 6

Story Info
A bigger dong is introduced.
1k words
4.41
6.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This session had me strip and get cleaned out with them watching me purge. It was still so unusual and not normal to be watched like a lab rat of some kind. It was humiliating as the watched me purge out the enemas in the bathroom. They did four total rounds. It was still not normal at all, but I accepted that they watched and could not change it. The cameras were turned on again and the session started with me standing naked before them.

Cindy asked me about expanding my anus and why I wanted that. I said that I wanted them to "Please" teach me to take things into my ass so that my partner could be amused and happy with my submission.”

Cindy said, for this session we're going to open-up your anus more. "This will be a series of motions and progressively larger dongs starting at 1' and going up to 2," but the 2" dong is made of silicone and it squishes, so the internal diameter is probably closer to 1.75. We'll be making a motion like stirring a pot of thick molasses around and around where the stirring spoon is the dong being stirred around your anus to stretch the sphincter. Each one could last 5-10 minutes. You will also be orally throat trained during the entire session."

They placed the dongs on a stainless rolling medical car so that I could see them. I think the idea was to torment me to know what was coming next and to have that bother me, intimidate me, but I did not ask about it. Ten dongs in five pairs, were on that cart at what appeared to be 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” 1.75” and 2” diameters.

Up on the table again on all fours, elbows bent and resting on the table. They worked the 1" dong into my throat and worked on my ass with fingers and then the 1.25" dong followed. They went slow and the 1" stuff was not so bad. More gagging at 1.25" and definitely gagging at 1.5."

As the sizes went up, they had me kiss the anal dong and then they placed them on the stainless rolling tray covered in lube slime. The slimy pairs of dongs before me next to the unused larger ones. It was intimidating to see my future and the mess from the recent past.

The 1.5" was in both ends and it was tight in the back side. I could feel Cindy rowing it around in circles. Stretching the sphincter, making me bigger. The 1.75” was tight too. and once again, it went around and round, but this time it was for perhaps 10 minutes. The 2" dong was waved before me, it looked massive. The intimidation of them showing it to me worried me, and then they lubed it and my brain was not happy, ‘It is not going to fit,” I thought. I knew they were careful and medical professionals, but this thing was 2" wide and just OMG big to me.

The thought of 2” in my throat was also making me worried, there is no way that could go in my throat and I think they knew that. Rather than deep throat me with that, Cindy made a comment that “This is going to make your jaw hurt.”

Slow, in and out in 1/4" motions, I was told to breath, to push out against it with my anus and, of course, it did squish in a little and after 5 minutes it was in my ass. There was no question that this thing was a massive beast. The strokes were very slow and then a bit deeper and deeper until about 8" was in me (they told me that). I felt it circling, being stirred around and in and out and it hurt, and I moaned, and I felt a spank on my ass. I knew to shut up.

Cindy said, "We're ready for 100 long strokes now and I want complete silence from you and this 2” monster in your moth should help to silence you." The pace quickened every 25 strokes and the last 25 were in and out and deep at a fast pace. My body was being used like meat and I wanted to moan and whimper, but I knew better.

Cindy pulled it out of my ass and told me to kiss and lick it and I did as instructed. She said, "Good boy."

My brain was happy that the expansion was over. My jaw was sort of muscle sore from that 2” intrusion, but they did not try to gag me with it. The five pairs of dongs were now slimy pairs on the tray. Cindy took the 2”ass dong and held it horizontally with both hands like a dong present for me and told me to “Open your mouth wide” as she placed the middle of it in my mouth and told me to “Clamp down on it and hold it that way.” I was like a dog with a bone, and I complied.

I was told to stand and masturbate my penis only and they had me cum on the stainless plate and then lick it up again. The drop in hormones was immediate, but I was cleaning it up now without being forced. Being watched to do that with these fully clothed medical people and not my lover was so strange.

The cleanup and shower and exit interview seemed to fly. I was sore, my ass felt really used. I was sore up to the next session and I needed more time to let it heal-up, but that was not to be.

The written instructions were the same usual oral practice and masturbation items and it noted to gently spank my testicles while masturbating, but to not cum until the next session. The instructions wanted me to do stretches with me feet over my head and to do bicycle pedals (hips up, hands in an L at my sides holding up hips and making pedaling motions or feet over my head that way). Same repeated instructions for the toothbrush and anal clenching and to "Accept that this is the way it will be."