Overly Familiar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
944 Followers

"Laila..." Lynette growled at the angel.

"I know." Laila murmured. "I know how this looks."

"How it looks?" Lynette shrieked. "I've been asking to meet Matt for over a year, and you said he wasn't ready yet! And here he is now with enough raw magic to have two familiars! And one of them is you! A fucking angel! How else can I take this but how it looks?!"

"What Laila's trying to say is that while it may look like she strung you along to save face with Heaven until Matt was powerful enough to collar her. In actuality, she was scared that once you two met that any chance, however slim, of her being with Matt herself would go out the window. But she waited too long and I got to him first. Matt collaring her just kinda happened." Mara stated, with a mischievous grin.

"Not helping, Mara." Laila growled.

"Oh no." Lynette nodded. "The filth is right. You sucking at your job is much less painful than you actively fucking me over. I get fucked over regardless, but at least there's some lube involved this way."

"Lynette, it's...not like that, I swear." Laila mumbled, slightly wincing.

"You've been with him his entire life and somehow you let him collar filth. And instead of getting him to release her, like you should have, you let him collar you too because you were being a selfish bitch. Your failure is so fucking spectacular I can't believe you're an angel." Lynette scowled. "Which I guess you're not anymore, but still..."

"Well to be fair, you are not making a great first impression." Matt growled, glaring at the fairy.

Lynette's eyes bulged and tears immediately began to well up in them as she took a step back. "That's...that's not fair, Matt! You can't just...reject me...twice...without even meeting me and then expect me to be happy about it! I'm well within my rights to be angry right now!"

"Rejection implies that he knew you even existed before a few hours ago." Mara interjected smugly. "Which he didn't."

"W...what?" Lynette stammered, the shock clear on her face. "You...never even told him about me...?"

"I...I honestly didn't know that Matt was-" Laila began before glancing at Matt in a way similar to their time in the church when she realized that what she was about to say was a lie. "I didn't know Matt was this ready. I thought I had more time."

"More time to keep him to yourself, you mean?" Lynette growled.

"That's exactly what she means." Mara chimed in.

"Lyn...can we... Can we talk in private? I promise we can work this out." Laila groaned, giving Mara the glare to end all glares.

"Sure!" Lynette said, her lips curling into an ear to ear smile that never reached her eyes. "Let's go. Your word means so much to me right now. I'm sure that whatever you say won't make me wish I were a baby in A Serbian Film."

"Oh God!" Matt groaned, letting out a cross between a laugh and a sound of sheer regret. "That scene! That entire movie was horrible though, to be honest..."

Lynette flashed Matt a slightly more genuine smile, as Laila began to pull her away into one of the rooms. "I know. When I heard you only watched it on a bet and said it was the best worst movie you'd ever seen, I had to see it for myself. I was looking forward to talking to you about it..."

As the two disappeared into the room, Matt gave Mara a questioning look. "You made that so much more awkward than it would have been."

Mara grinned back at him, draping herself over his shoulder. "If you thought that would be anything but awkward, then you weren't paying attention. All I did was inject the painful truths straightforward instead of letting Laila pussyfoot around them."

"Maybe. But you were enjoying that."

"Yes. Yes, I was." Mara giggled. "I have no shame in admitting that. Also, before you mention it... My answer is no."

"No?" Matt questioned with a skeptical eyebrow.

"You're thinking that the easiest solution to this is seeing if you could collar the fairy too. No. Not just no. Fuck to the no." Mara's grin gained a sinister overtone as she continued.

"And this decision has nothing to do with the intense jealousy I felt from you as soon as Lynette saw me?" Matt asked with a smirk.

"Oh, it has a lot to do with that." Mara growled, her smile faltering. "And while you're my Master and I will go along with whatever you say...I also know you well enough to know you'll take my opinion into account. Me and her are not going to get along."

"You and Laila didn't get along to begin with either." Matt replied, crossing his eyes with an expression of amused curiosity.

"That's different." Mara huffed petulantly.

"Explain it to me then."

"Fine." Mara stared, "You chose me. I'm your familiar. I was your first familiar and I should have been your only one. I know having more than one doesn't seem that weird to you but... Our connection, it's...personal. Intimate. I was fine sharing you with Laila because you two already had a preexisting relationship and you clearly cared about her.

"I didn't know you'd collar her though because...well...as you know by now no one's ever done that before. But fine. It's cool. I can share you with another person because I can feel how you like both of us but in different ways. It's fine. But you don't even know the fairy! She's just someone who's been taught a lot of stuff about you.

"And yes, the fact that she would be the second familiar who knows more about you than I do, makes me furiously jealous. But if you make her yours too, it also makes me feel...I dunno...less special? You'd mostly be collaring her out of guilt and obligation. There should...be more to our connection than that. You shouldn't just do it because you're 'supposed' to. Laila was your friend before, the fairy was 'meant' to be yours. That would just make me the one you chose because you were having a dream at the time. A mistake...

"Why even keep me at all? Heaven probably would forgive you for collaring Laila without having a demon on your side. I'm the problem here, so-"

Matt had clearly heard enough, and he stopped Mara's words the easiest way he knew how. He grabbed her face and kissed her. She was surprised at first, but she had become so emotional that she just went with it, clutching him tightly to kiss him back. After making out for a few moments, Matt broke the kiss, tenderly running his fingers through her hair. "Okay. One, releasing you was no more an option now than when it was first suggested. You're mine. Now, you say it."

Mara blushed slightly and smirked. "I'm yours..."

"Good girl." Matt praised, giving her another quick peck on the lips. "And you're right. I should put more thought into my familiars. I apologize. I won't collar her. And you'll stop calling her 'the fairy' like you don't know her name."

"Only if you make her stop calling me filth." Mara murmured.

"I'll see what I can do." Matt chuckled, kissing Mara's forehead this time. "Now what's the other thing? I can feel it back there."

Mara avoided eye contact, slightly turning her head. "It's not important..."

"Tell me." Matt ordered.

"It's just...while we're talking about jealousy and all...I thought I gave a fucking amazing blowjob." Mara grumbled with a pout. "You seemed to enjoy it plenty at the time. Sorry I didn't pick up tips from watching people suck dicks for centuries..."

Matt fought the urge to laugh. The only reason he didn't was because he could tell how much it had annoyed her. "I never said Laila sucked a better dick than you. She said that, and it wasn't exactly the time to say that you both had such different techniques that it was hard to compare them."

"Hard to compare them?" Mara scoffed. "Sounds like a cop out to me."

"Okay, it's like...okay...so...which Yoda do like more? Crazy, random Dagobah Yoda from the original trilogy or badass warrior midget Yoda from the prequels?"

Mara went to answer and then she stopped and seemed to think about it, opening and closing her mouth multiple times before rethinking her answer.

"Exactly! Same thing, completely different experiences. Both enjoyable." Matt said triumphantly.

"Hm..." Mara looked up thoughtfully. "Which Yoda is my dick sucking then?"

Matt rolled his eyes. "That's not important."

"If I'm going to think of Yoda every time that I suck your dick, I kinda want to know which one." Mara playfully nudged. "Well, which is it?"

"Stop being a brat." Matt growled, a grin forming on his face as he peppered Mara's lips with multiple small kisses, holding her tight against him.

"Your fault." Mara smiled back. "You chose to collar another familiar. You have to take responsibility for that and make sure we don't feel neglected. I can pretty much guarantee that we'll both get really...needy with you at one time or another."

"And just what is it you need?" Matt purred in Mara's ear as he gripped her ass, feeling her tail whipping side to side in excitement.

Mara quivered in delight and grinned at Matt mischievously. "I want to suck your dick until you admit that I do it better."

Matt let out a chuckle, grinning back to match her. "So, you want me to order Laila to give you some tips?"

Mara's eyes bulged and she seemed to freeze for a moment, before she felt the taunting insincerity behind his words and her eyes narrowed into a predatory glow. Her tongue began to lengthen as she licked her lips. "Tips, huh? You're going to pay for that comment. Thisssss isssss about to get real messssssssy."

"I'd rather prefer it didn't. Or if it must that you at the very least clean up after yourselves."

Both Matt and Mara snapped their heads to the sudden intrusion, Mara's tongue instantly whipping back into her mouth. A woman had appeared in one of the doorways. Ethereal was the first word to come to mind. She was inhumanly pale, her hair was white, but somehow neither made her look old. Her youthful face made her appear as if she was in her early twenties at the oldest, despite the emotionless expression she wore. Her clothing consisted of an elegant gray dress that clung to her ample curves, which her stance in the doorway only accentuated. The look was pulled together with a crown of flowers and berries that wrapped intricately around her head and weaving in and out of her hair, the crown having just as much of a faded ghostly appearance as the rest of her.

"W...who are...you?" Matt finally asked once he had a moment to get his heart beating again.

"You may call me Teriana, halfling." She replied, her eyes on Matt. Or at least he had to assume she was looking at him. Since the irises and pupils in her eyes were as white as the rest of it, it made it difficult to tell exactly where she was looking.

Mara gave Matt a nudge, and when he turned to her, she nodded her head at one of statues, which bore a remarkable resemblance to the woman in the doorway. Matt's eyes widened as it clicked in his mind and he turned back to Teriana. "This is your temple?"

"Yes." Teriana sighed, a forlorn tone to her voice.

"If this is a forgotten temple...that would make you a forgotten goddess, wouldn't it?" Mara asked curiously.

Teriana nodded. "Yes. I exist in the same state of opposing nonexistence as this place. I am the same state of opposing nonexistence as this place."

"Is it...okay if we stay here for a bit? We're kind of on the run and needed a place to hide." Matt asked as respectfully as he could manage.

"This would be a good place to hide in that case." Teriana stated, giving an understanding nod. "Laila and Lynette have always been very respectful of this place. I hope you will do the same."

"Is this your way of saying we shouldn't fuck while we're here?" Mara asked, with an amused smirk.

"Fuck all you like." Teriana replied with as little emotion as everything else she'd said. "I'd just prefer to not have to clean up after you. Also, in case it would be...awkward, I would like to point out that I see everything that happens in and outside of my temple."

"That could be fun, actually." Mara grinned mischievously at Matt.

"Behave." Matt chuckled, before glancing at the room Laila and Lynette went into, before turning back to Teriana. "How are things going in there?"

"Not well." She answered, turning to the doorway. "Fairies are very emotional. And can be very...petty when they feel wronged."

"Well, we're going to need to work that out if we're going to stay here." Matt groaned. His attention was drawn back to the goddess as another question struck him. "Why are you forgotten?"

"Because I was forgotten." Teriana answered without a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Just as your familiar was created by the evil deeds of humanity, gods are created by the humans who decide to worship something and agree to a form to represent that thing."

"Wait...so by that logic, wouldn't Earth-chan be a legit goddess?" Matt asked skeptically.

"I know not of this...Earth...chan." Teriana began, cocking her head to the side, curiosly. "But if enough humans worship her and agree on her form, then yes."

"You'd be amazed how many minor gods and goddesses there are in the world." Mara chuckled. "Especially since apparently, websites can count as a temple depending on how it's used. There are so many Disney gods, you have no idea."

"There are Disney gods?!" Matt exclaimed incredulously.

"Oh yeah." Mara nodded. "Some of them are right in the open too. You ever went to a theme park and the mascots or princesses were a little too real? Like, they were on that shit as if they were an actual fictional character? Sometimes it's a fangirl and sometimes it's a god."

"Huh..." Matt wondered outloud, becoming more and more fascinated by this supernatural aspect of the world, the more he became engrossed into it. He was then reminded of the goddess who was literally in front of him and that she had yet to actually answer his initial question. "Sorry. This is all new to me."

Teriana nodded. "I understand, halfling. So, you now know how gods come into being. We are born from belief. We also gain power from that same belief. By religions based around us. But in my case, most of my followers were...colonized. I believe that is the human term. If they worshipped me then they were killed, so the ones who survived slowly stopped. My temples were destroyed or replaced in favor of other harvest gods, and all knowledge of me was wiped from history. All except for this single temple. It only survived because..."

"Because it was forgotten." Matt finished somberly.

"Exactly." Teriana agreed. "So, this temple has enough human intent to keep me...alive somewhat, but as I am not acknowledged by humanity directly anymore it also leaves me in a state of both existing and...not. And as this has been the case for quite a few millennia, even if humans did find this place now, it would be just as invisible to them as it is to everyone else, unless they somehow knew about me before they found it...which is very unlikely."

"I'm...really sorry. It...has to be very lonely." Matt said.

"There is a reason that I don't mind you hiding here." Teriana replied, with a small semblance of a smile curling on her lips.

Matt chuckled softly. "You're a harvest goddess?"

"Yes. And no." She replied with almost a sigh in her voice. "A forgotten god cannot really claim to be the god of anything.

"I...don't know if this will...help, but I wasn't exactly overly religious to begin with and that was before Heaven was so keen on killing me. Tell you what. I love nature. So, I acknowledge you as my goddess." Matt replied with a shrug.

Teriana's eyes widened in shock, showing more emotion in that reaction than she had since she'd appeared. "...what...?"

"Oh, great harvest goddess, Teriana! Goddess, my goddess!" Matt said with a bow, flashing her a grin. "How was that?"

Teriana's eyes narrowed. Which had become somewhat more visible, the iris just a little darker so that it actually stood out. "Do you...mock me?"

"Oh, uh. No. But I've never actually acknowledged a goddess before, so I don't overly know what I'm doing. Could you walk me throu-OOF!" Matt's words were cut off by the sudden embrace of the goddess. He honestly hadn't seen her move. One moment she was staring at him dumbfounded in the doorway and the next, she was hugging him so tightly that breathing was becoming slightly problematic.

"N-no one...no one has...acknowledged me in...so long! And you! You just-... Thank you, halfling! Thank you so much!" Teriana was able to get out between sobs.

It was a bit overwhelming in more ways than one. Matt didn't know how to react. Was it appropriate to hug a goddess? Not to mention something felt...different. It put him in the mind of when he first touched Laila once her wings had been released. Only while that had resembled electricity, this was just...power. Overwhelming power...that happened to also be hugging him and crying.

"P...please say it again..." Teriana sobbed, resting her head on Matt's shoulder as she continued to hold onto him.

"Which....part...?" Matt was able to wheeze out. The weird thing was that her grip wasn't painful. He felt like it should have been, but it wasn't. However, getting air was becoming a bigger problem.

"It might be easier if you let the man breathe..." Mara sighed, looking on the interaction with a vague curiosity.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Teriana gasped as she loosened her hold on Matt, the guilt reddening her face as he gasped, finally able to let oxygen into his lungs again. "I got a little overexcited..."

"A little?" Mara giggled.

"Sorry..." Teriana murmured, backing away slightly and straightening her dress.

"Get back in here." Matt chuckled, hugging Teriana unexpectedly this time. He figured that judging from her reaction, goddess or not, he should probably just treat her like anyone else. Anyone else who just happened to feel like power when he touched them. "Also, you never answered the question. Which part did you want me to say again?"

Teriana sniffled, her eyes still welling up in tears. "The part...about me...being your...goddess."

"My goddess..." Matt purred in Teriana's ear. Being able to breathe and all now, he could appreciate two things about his current situation. One was that the goddess was pretty tall for a girl. They were roughly the same height and she was barefoot. The second realization was that she was very obviously not wearing anything under her dress, as the thin silk-like material left little to the imagination during the embrace, not to mention that the more she moved, the more the slit running up her dress became visible, flashing the occasional leg and hinting at what was between them. There was an immediate stirring in Matt's pants, and he gave Mara a glance, knowing she'd most likely felt the arousal and surely enough, she was looking back with an amused smirk.

"Sorry!" Teriana apologized again, breaking the hug before looking down at her ample chest before looking up at Matt again. "Would you rather I change?"

This time it was Matt's turn to blush as he cleared his throat. "No. Sorry. My bad. I made it weird. Wait...did you feel that?"

"Yes." Teriana answered with a sharp nod. "I'm not sure if you're referring to your erection or your arousal, but yes, I felt both. While not...as strong as a familiar and their Master, a god does have a connection to their followers...and...you're...well..."

"Always such a pervert, Matt." Mara teased, licking her lips as she looked down at his crotch, knowing her attention would only make it harder.

"Behave." Matt playfully growled at the demon, before turning his attention to his new deity, before doing a double take. It wasn't his imagination with Teriana's eyes before. They were definitely a light silver now, and her hair had followed suit. Even her skin was slightly less porcelain and closer to a human skin tone. She still looked ethereal but there was clearly more humanity in her appearance now.

marx810
marx810
944 Followers