Overly Familiar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought crossed his mind. His body was still more than amped enough to fuck her again. There was a violent fury in him that still wanted to be sated. But there was something...off about it so Matt began to get a hold of his restraint. "Release yourself, my goddess." He purred softly in Teriana's ear, softly caressing her cheek.

Teriana looked lazily up to Matt when he touched her. The glazed focus in her eyes showed that her mind was clearly fuzzy while her body was still in the throes of passion. "...mmmm...mmmm...mmmmaster...." She mumbled as the vines released their hold on her limbs, causing her to fall limply into Matt's arms.

He just held her for a little while on the ground as her body finally got with the program that she was no longer being fucked. The violent anger inside him just continued to grow, making Matt wonder if maybe he shouldn't have let go like that. Maybe his demon half was just too...demonic...to be fed. That began to be his new focus. Both catering gently to Teriana as she recovered while keeping himself under control.

"It's...not you...Master..." Teriana stated, her body still trembling slightly but nowhere near the violent jolts that had been going through her earlier.

"You feeling better?" Matt asked, flashing her a smile.

"No one has...ever...fucked me like that before... I...I couldn't stop... My body...wouldn't let me... Even now...when you touch me...I just...want to..." Teriana's words were cut off by another small tremor through her body.

"So, you're very sensitive right now is what you're saying?" Matt replied, grinning slightly. Despite the teasing, he still felt that he needed to keep himself under control and shouldn't act on the variety of wicked ideas going through his head right now.

"Yes, Master." Teriana agreed. "I'd even go as far as to say that would be an understatement." Her expression slowly changed from the lazily happy smile she had from her multi orgasmic experience to her usual serious one as she said, "However I don't think I'm the important thing right now as much as I appreciate your attention. I can feel the anger in you, and it isn't yours."

Matt's eyes narrowed slightly. "What do you mean my anger isn't-?" And then it hit him. He'd been so focused on Teriana in this surreal situation that he'd forgotten that it wasn't just his mind in there anymore. "Mara..." Now that he acknowledged that it wasn't his, he could tell it easily. Mara was furious. Murderously furious. And Laila was panicked but trying to be calm about it.

"What happened?" Matt suddenly asked Teriana.

"Sorry, Master. You told me to only see with my eyes, and I wanted to be good so-... Oh my gods..." Teriana's silver eyes shot wide as she sat up and looked into the sky. "Master...if our sexual experience were the last you ever had, would you be happy with my performance?"

No sooner had the terrifying implications of Teriana's question sunk in before everything around them began to shake. Matt chose to ignore her question and ask one of his own. "That's not an earthquake is it?"

"No, Master." Teriana replied ominously. "It's a smiting."

"WHAT?!" Matt exclaimed incredulously.

Teriana looked up again, a forlorn expression on her face. "Yes. You don't have much longer."

"How did they find us?! The only reason I was this relaxed was because everyone insisted, they couldn't find us here!"

"And they wouldn't have. On their own. They had help."

Matt immediately snapped his head to Teriana, a furious glare in his eyes at the implication, thinking she was the one who betrayed him. But then he actually thought about it. That just didn't add up. Only one choice made sense. "Lynette..."

"As I said before, fairies can be very petty when they feel wronged." Teriana said with a sigh.

"If I survive this, I am going to have a very long talk with that fairy." Matt growled, completely understanding Mara's fury now.

Teriana blinked and turned from the ceiling to Matt with a surprised expression. "Fairies may be petty, Master, but demons are violent even when they don't wield enough power to fight an archangel. There is not much left of Lynette to talk to and unless you can raise the dead, it would be a very one-sided conversation."

Matt sighed, noting that the shaking was getting worse. "Dammit, Mara. Okay, have you seen a smiting before? How much time do we have?"

"Less than a minute." Teriana quickly answered.

"Where are my familiars?" Matt asked back, just as quickly.

"Outside the door, trying to get in. They think that I'm keeping you to myself, which may be partially true, but I gain nothing from your death. I'd open it for them if I could, but the rules of the room are written."

"Okay, I'll go outside to them then." Matt said, standing up with the nude goddess, the threat of death clearly sobering up her sensitivity to an extent. He started to the door before he turned back to see that Teriana wasn't following and it immediately hit him why. "You can't leave the temple, can you?"

"No...I cannot." Teriana muttered, her eyes on the ground. "You should go, Master. I am in no danger."

Matt knew the time was running short, and he could literally feel the panic in both of his familiars now, but his curiosity got the better of him. "Why aren't you in danger?"

"Because like my temple, I both exist and don't exist simultaneously. I cannot be destroyed because something has to exist to be destroyed."

Matt didn't know if the idea that flashed in his head in that moment was a good one, or if it was driven by the desperate panic of the situation, but he immediately acted on it. "Sorry, Teri." He said as he suddenly grabbed Teriana and forced his lips onto hers. At first, she was surprised by the sudden gesture, then she almost seemed to accept it, maybe as a goodbye. But that was until she realized what Matt was doing.

He'd done this two times already, so he had a good gist of how it all worked at this point. There was a huge difference in it this time. Mara had wanted it. Laila had wanted it just as badly. But Teriana was fighting it. And she was fighting it with everything she had. Every fiber of her being was trying to repel his soul from hers. And that was when Matt realized something he should have caught onto when Teriana continued to call him Master after the roleplay had been over. There were other signs of it as well, but this was the biggest one. Her fight didn't matter. She could fight all she wanted but when it came down to it, he was more powerful than her.

He'd assumed that Teriana took him as a follower, and that the roleplay was just a kink. While it might very well have been, he got the feeling that he wasn't her follower, she was his. And as soon as that realization hit, Teriana surrendered. Matt had been putting so much force into it that it was almost like he hadn't just collared the goddess, he'd practically choked her with it...not that she minded.

But as Teriana backed away, putting her hands to the collar as it appeared, she smiled at him. "Master..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask first. I just thought...wait...what's happening to you?" Matt found himself distracted as Teriana's pale skin gained a subtle rosy hue, the silver in her eyes turned a light brown, almost hazel. And finally, her silver hair was now black. It was as if she were being colored in by some unseen force.

Teriana's eyes clearly welled up before she tried to subtly wipe the tears away. "Your plan was a good one in theory. Collar me to gain my ability to be in between existing and not so that you and your other familiars would be safe, but...you're more powerful than me, Master... It doesn't work that way..."

Matt's eyes bulged as he reached forward and touched Teriana's hair. "I made you exist..."

Teriana smiled widely, the tears forming again. "Yes. You did. Thank you, Master. I know you didn't mean to do it, but it makes me very happy..."

"It also means instead of saving everyone, I just put you on the chopping block with the rest of us." Matt sighed, knowing he needed to think quickly. "Can you leave the temple now?"

"That is your decision to make, Master. Just as I am yours, the temple and the rules within are now also yours." Teriana answered.

Matt blinked at the news and with the added knowledge, he tried to test her words by looking at the door. Immediately the vines around it moved, causing Mara and Laila to come spilling inside.

"-ear to God, if I die without ever seeing you again Master, I'm gonna-!" Mara shouted before the fall took her words away.

"You're gonna what?" Matt teased. He knew that now wasn't the time for teasing, but he couldn't help himself. But before he could get an answer, be it amused or reproachful, both Mara and Laila seemed to almost be struck frozen as they stared.

Matt looked back, following their gaze, assuming it was because of Teriana's new appearance, not to mention her current nudity only to see that she was staring just as unmoving back at them. "Fuck..." Matt swore as he looked back and forth between the trio and began to think maybe three familiars was too much and he possibly broke something. The problem with constantly and for the most part, ignorantly breaking rules is that there's no guide on when you go too far.

Meanwhile all around him, everything continued to shake even more violently, and he just got this sinking feeling that all his good intentions were about to up in smoke. His last option was to try and teleport the four of them himself, but he felt like there was a lot of ways that could go badly, especially considering the unexpected effects of his last complex spell. After all, it wasn't just him he had to worry about this time.

Panic was beginning to set in when he noticed a glow just out of his field of vision. Turning to face it, he noticed that the glow was coming from Teriana's collar. Looking back at Mara and Laila, he saw that their collars were glowing as well. By the time he could even begin questioning what this meant, the three familiars looked up simultaneously and said in unison, "WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN."

Matt blinked a bit in surprise, still not entirely unconvinced that he'd broken them, and they'd always have to talk as one being now. But then again, by all likelihood they were about to die anyway, so maybe he wouldn't have to worry for much longer. That was when Matt felt a little wobbly. And he realized that it was because everything had stopped shaking, and the sudden stop had thrown him off. When Matt looked around again, he noticed that his familiars weren't looking at the ceiling anymore, nor were they looking at each other. They were all looking at him with various levels of curiosity and expectation, their collars still glowing brilliantly.

"...What just happened...?" Matt finally asked, worried about the answer he'd get.

"I was wrong." Laila answered, flashing Matt a warm smile. "Your choice in familiars actually saved us."

"Speak for yourself." Mara replied with a mischievous grin. "I'd still prefer to have him to myself."

"We all would." Teriana stated, her lips curling into a smile as well. "But all things considered, I'm fine with sharing under these circumstances."

"Wait...we're safe?" Matt asked cautiously, glad that they were all talking on their own again, but something about the glowing collars made him antsy.

"I find it very curious that we know the situation and Master apparently doesn't." Teriana asked.

"Maybe he needs to imprint on us first." Mara practically purred, licking her lips. "I call dibs on War."

"You can't call dibs on-" Laila began before rolling her eyes. "Who am I kidding? You're clearly War. Anyway, to answer your question Matt, yes we're safe."

"Because you were...chosen? Chosen for what? By me?" Matt asked, finding himself both somehow relaxed as well as having a growing irritation that they all were privy to some knowledge he wasn't. He could feel how relaxed they were, so clearly the danger had passed, but he still had a lot of questions.

This wasn't helped when the three familiars looked at each other and smirked knowingly to one another. "Heaven was so afraid of you, and by proxy, us, because you had too much power to exist without a purpose. You have a purpose. The...four of us...have a purpose and Heaven wouldn't dare interfere with it." Laila answered.

"And that purpose is...?" Matt asked, raising an eyebrow.

Teriana opened her mouth to answer, but Mara beat her to it. "Easy there, Sugar Tits. You know...I don't think we should make it so...easy for Matt. No offense to you Teriana, but Matt promised me to my face that he wouldn't collar a third familiar. And he always punishes us so thoroughly for lying..."

"If he hadn't collared her, we'd be dead." Laila pointed out, trying not to smirk too much as Teriana looked down and cupped her breasts as if she were actually looking for the sugar.

"We could probably have survived a smiting, all things considered." Mara disputed thoughtfully.

"Matt could have probably survived a smiting. He could always choose another three familiars." Laila argued back.

"I think everything worked out exactly as it was supposed to work out, and that is why we're all alive." Teriana said with a nod.

"Even so." Mara began. "I don't think we should let Matt off so easily. I think he shouldn't know our purpose until after he imprints on us."

"And this imprinting would be...?" Matt asked skeptically.

"Why our collars are glowing." Mara answered with a giggle, leaning forward to show off her impressive cleavage. "You have to intimately fill us with your essence, making sure you think about what makes us...well...us."

"Fill you with my essence?" Matt questioned.

"You have to nut in each of us." Mara simplified, grinning wider.

"Yes. I got what you meant." Matt chuckled.

"If you didn't, I can think of a few other ways to get my point across." Mara offered almost too sweetly. "You need to fuck us. To plow us. Pound our tight little pussies until we scream. Dick us down. Dick us up. Shove your big, fat c-Mmmmph!"

Matt sighed as he covered the demon's mouth, noticing as her tail excitedly waved about side to side. It was also when he really noticed something else about her clothes, and her appearance overall that he hadn't been able to really take in with all the life-threatening things going on. "What's all this purple stuff on you?"

Laila and Teriana both winced slightly while Mara beamed with both pride and viciousness. "Fairy blood."

Matt's eyes bulged slightly before rolling his eyes. "We're going to have to have a little talk about you always being covered in blood, young lady."

"She deserved it." Mara insisted, her grin not fading in the least. "She tried to kill us."

"I tried to kill you too." Laila pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"Yes. And the only reason you're still here is because Matt stopped me from impaling you." Mara shot back putting extra sweetness in her voice and fluttering her eyelashes at the angel.

"Then how about you don't kill without my permission?" Matt suggested before remembering that he didn't have to suggest. "That's an order, by the way."

"Yes, Master. I won't kill without your permission." Mara sighed as she noticed the purple blood flowing off her the same way the angel blood had after her earlier fight. A subtle smile began to form as the demon continued, "I'm so sorry for being such a bad girl. You should punish me very thoroughly until I learn my lesson."

"Hey! How come you get to be imprinted first?" Laila protested petulantly. "You've had more sex with him than both of us."

"I think it's only fair that we be imprinted in the order that we were collared in." Mara giggled, flashing her fellow familiars a sly grin.

"I'm imprinting on all three of you right now?" Matt questioned suspiciously. "You might have noticed that it's been a bit of a long day..."

"Remember that thing I said before about taking responsibility for collaring multiple familiars? It may have saved us, but you still have to put in the work to take care of us all." Mara said, playfully caressing Matt's jawline with the end of her tail.

When Matt looked back at the other two, they both nodded, clearly agreeing with Mara. Matt could only laugh in reply. There were worse responsibilities. "Alright then. Mara wants to go in the order you were collared and I'm assuming Laila wants to go in the order of who's fucked me least to most. What about you, Teri?"

Teriana's eyes widened at the sudden attention, and her cheeks immediately flushed as she almost hid behind her long black hair. "Um...I think...we should go in order of who's gone the longest without having sex with you to the most recent..."

There was a slight silence between the four of them as they worked that out before Mara quickly spoke up. "I second her one!"

"Of course, you do." Laila rolled her eyes. "It's the exact same lineup as your idea."

"As the one who has both probably been fucked by Master the least and most recently, I think my choice will make a lot more sense when he fucks you two." Teriana gave Matt a wink. "He might have picked up a trick or two with me and my body needs a little more time to recover."

"Majority rules." Matt said with a chuckle, winking back to the goddess, but also not entirely sure he could fuck like that three more times. But his mind and his boner were willing to try, especially since he was quite looking forward to punishing Mara. The fact that his other two familiars would apparently be watching only thrilled him more. He tested a theory of his subtly at first and when it seemed to work, Matt grinned all the more, turning his attention to his demonic familiar.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Teriana asked quietly as she patiently sat next to Leila. "Sure, Mara is a demon and all, but you're literally a warrior angel. I'd argue that you have as much of a right to be War as she does."

Laila lifted a skeptical eyebrow. "Did you see what she did to Lynette?"

Teriana slowly shook her head. "No. I was...preoccupied. I did see the...aftermath."

Laila chuckled shaking her head as well. "Trust me. She's War." When Laila turned her gaze back to Mara and Matt, her expression twisted into one of blended surprise, worry, and envy. "Since when the fuck could he do that?"

"That's my fault." Teriana smiled as the duo watched while the garden was clearly obeying Matt's will as well as the goddess's, considering Mara was already stripped nude and hogtied by vines with both her legs and arms bound behind her back.

"You're a good teacher." Laila said dryly. "This is making me really want to be bad to get the same treatment ... Is that fucked up?"

"Yes." Teriana agreed with a chuckle, as Matt looked like a symphony conductor, waving his arms about as new vines grew and began whipping around the bound demon, as she squealed gleefully. Teriana fully agreed that there was a tinge of envy in her as well. "However...I think if we weren't fucked up, he wouldn't like us as much."

"This is true." Laila replied, deciding to enjoy the show.

"Master, wait!" Mara screamed out through her lustful panting as her current predicament. "Before you whip and fuck me! I have a question..."

Matt flashed Mara a look and stilled the garden. "You have my attention. But I reserve the right to not answer you depending on the question considering this entire situation is happening to you because you won't answer a question of mine."

"That's a fair point, Master. Fair point. I just want to know...if you were going to have a horse, what color would it be?"

Everyone reacted to the question. While Matt appeared more confused and amused than anything else, Laila and Teriana's jaws dropped and their eyes eagerly snapped to Matt for his answer. "Wait...what? What color horse would I have? Well...it would depend on what I'm using it for, I guess..."