Overly Familiar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? You're the one acknowledging the goddess whose invisibility is what keeps us from getting smited." Mara chuckled, though as the words fell from her lips, a genuine worry crossed her face. "No offense."

"Oh. None taken." Teriana responded, wiping the tears from her eyes. "My apologies. This isn't very godlike behavior is it? I do understand your worries, however. The last thing I want is for him to die, believe me. But while he may be powerful, he is not human and therefore he can't make me...exist. But having someone believe in me does...make me feel alive. More alive than I've felt in quite some time..."

"I'm glad to have helped." Matt said with a wide smile. "Especially with you protecting us and all, my goddess."

Teriana let out an awkward giggle, which she immediately tried to bite back down to no avail. "I'd do anything for you, just as I would my followers."

Matt's eyes bulged at the statement, and Mara giggled in response. He began to realize what the problem was. He was getting spoiled. Sexually, at least. He wanted to fuck Mara and he could anytime he wanted. He wanted to fuck Laila and it was the same situation. But as sensual as Teriana was, she wasn't his. So, his body was telling him to take her while his brain was reminding him that this wasn't a dream where he could do that. It also didn't help that he didn't know how much of this she could feel. Mara's snickering made it very clear how much she could, however.

"You might want to watch how you phrase things." Mara stated to the goddess, her giggling only stopping when Matt glared at her.

"May I show you something?" Teriana asked, holding her hand out to Matt.

"Let me guess." Mara grinned widely. "This is a followers only thing?"

"It is, actually. Yes." Teriana agreed.

"Wouldn't Mara be a follower by proxy?" Matt asked with a chuckle, accepting the hand and trying not to react to the power he felt from touching her. Which was very much as difficult as not paying attention to the way that damn dress fit her, since as she moved certain...parts of her jiggled as there were clearly no undergarments to keep that from happening. But like Mara, gravity seemed to be optional in how her body reacted to it. If her followers truly chose her appearance, they did a good job.

"It doesn't work that way, unfortunately." Teriana stated, giving Mara an empathetic expression before turning back to Matt. "Every being in this temple is either your familiar or a potential one. Either way, they worship you, not me."

Mara rolled her eyes and sighed. "Go on, Matt. See what she wants to show you. I'll just...see how things are going with L and L. You owe me."

"You sure?" Matt asked.

"Yeah. If we're going to be here awhile anyway, I might as well get used to sharing you. I call dibs on alone time next though. Besides..." Mara smirked. "She's a goddess. And she's been around awhile. The last thing she'd want is to be collared. You have your fun...I'll have mine."

Matt's eyes narrowed skeptically as he looked at the room Laila and Lynette were in and back to Mara. "Behave."

"Don't I always?" Mara posed, batting her eyelashes innocently, as she curled her tail above her head in a makeshift halo.

"Behave." Matt repeated. "That's an order."

"I won't do anything you wouldn't do." Mara challenged, raising her eyebrow suggestively.

"There are so many loopholes in that statement..." Matt chuckled, shaking his head.

"I could show you later... If now is a bad time..." Teriana offered earnestly. "I'm a very understanding goddess."

"What's wrong, Matt? Don't you trust me?" Mara asked with a wink.

"Trick question." Matt growled before conceding. "Fine. Behave!"

"I'll behave." Mara insisted. "I'm just teasing. I wouldn't want you punishing my disobedience now, would I?"

Matt pointed his pointer and middle finger at his eyes and then to Mara, causing her to giggle as he nodded to Teriana, who beamed with so much excitement that it made Matt blush again. Matt could feel Mara's mischievous excitement as she left his field of vision. He sighed, resigning himself to his decision before turning his attention to Teriana, who was looking right back at him.

"If you're really worried about her, it's okay." She said with genuine concern.

"No, no. I do trust her. Mostly." Matt admitted with a chuckle. "By the way, I was curious. What did Mara mean by the last thing you'd want would be to be collared?"

"Oh!" Teriana blushed, looking away. "Well...it's mostly fallen out of practice as far as I'm aware, but humans used to...enslave and force themselves onto the minor gods, usually goddesses, to use them as muses."

Matt's eyes bulged at the information, his head snapping to Teriana. "What?! Why would they do that? How?"

"How? A weakened goddess...can be enslaved with enough magic. All beings have weaknesses after all. As for why? Well...it works. If...say...you were a farmer and you...you know...then you would steal some of my power and your harvest would be bountiful. It doesn't last permanently though, which is why the enslavement is necessary..."

"That's horrible!" Matt protested, unconsciously squeezing her hand.

"Humans do quite horrible things to each other. I'm not surprised when their brutality extends to others." Teriana admitted thoughtfully. "However, as a forgotten goddess, being enslaved is not exactly one of my bigger worries if I'm honest. I'd have to be seen to be enslaved."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Matt stated, giving Teriana a curious look. "You're very interesting. I've only known you for less than an hour and I feel like I've seen three different versions of you."

Teriana blinked in surprise and glanced over to Matt with a blush coloring her cheeks. "Well...like lower demons, gods are created by humanity, so...we're by nature...complex. Which version of me do you...like the most?"

"Kind of a cross between overly excited you, and introspective about human nature you." Matt replied, flashing Teriana a smile.

"By that logic, you're not overly fond of the third me." Teriana pointed out with a sly smile.

"Well, to be honest when I first met you, you were a lot more intimidating than you are now." Matt chuckled softly. "Though I suppose with what you had to deal with that makes complete sense."

"Well, I am definitely a blend of the two versions of me you like. I wish to be respectful to you, so I'm toning down my...more...excitable urges. Though if I'm being honest, as interesting as you supposedly find me, you are quite...interesting as well. Would you mind me asking you a personal question?" Teriana asked as she stopped in front of what appeared to be a door made entirely of vines.

"Go ahead." Matt replied, shrugging.

"Why do you have two familiars? I heard the logical reason for it when Mara was talking to you, but what made you decide to take more than one? Why would you have been willing to take a third? It's quite abnormal to tie your soul to so many different beings so intimately."

"See...everyone keeps saying that..." Matt sighed, resting against the wall. "That it's a weird thing to have more than one familiar. But Mara just felt right. And when it came to Laila, it was the same thing. I don't know if it's because I didn't know the rules beforehand or not, but in both cases, it just...felt right... I don't...think I have a better answer than that."

"And what about Lynette?" Teriana asked.

"I...don't know. I don't know her. Even with Mara, I'd known her...for a little while beforehand and I'd already kinda...saw her as my pet, so her being my familiar..."

"Felt right?" Teriana finished with a smile.

"Yeah..."

"As I said. Interesting." She pondered before turning her attention to the vine door. "This is what I wanted to show you. Only my most devoted followers can enter this room."

Matt frowned slightly at the wording. "I feel this is cheating..."

"I don't feel that way." Teriana smiled warmly. "I want you to see it."

Matt shrugged. What else could he do? The vine door had no doorknob, so he had to assume it was push to open. But the moment he put his hand out, all the vines immediately moved out of the way and very quickly there was an empty space where the door had been. "By the power of Grayskull...." Matt gasped as he looked inside.

"You said you liked nature." Teriana said, smiling at Matt's reaction. "That was one of the reasons why you acknowledged me as your goddess. I thought you would appreciate this."

Matt slowly nodded. He didn't know what he expected her to show him, but it wasn't this. Inside the room was the most beautiful garden he'd ever seen. There were plants, and flowers and trees as far as he could see. It didn't look like a room, it looked like an entire other world. "This is amazing..."

"I'm glad you like it..." Teriana blushed, fidgeting awkwardly as she watched Matt look around.

"So, what? You'd let your most loyal followers harvest whatever crops they wanted?" Matt asked, enjoying the Sun beaming down on him through the filter of some of the taller trees.

"Well...yes..." Teriana fidgeted again, her hands behind her back. "...After we were done..."

"Done?" Matt asked, turning back to the goddess.

"Yes..." She nodded. "The reason only my most devoted followers can come into this room was so that I could...properly...thank them for their devotion. The nature element is only part of the...ambiance?"

Matt's eyes bulged. "This is a sex room?"

"W...we don't have to!" Teriana quickly pointed out, taking a few steps back, her cheeks burning again. "I just thought you'd like the room. And...well...it seems like I arouse you to an almost frustrating degree, so I'd be more than willing to thank you...properly...and...relieve you of that frustration.... But I understand if you would rather use your familiars to sate your carnal urges."

Matt couldn't help it. He considered the offer. He looked Teriana up and down, knowing full well she could apparently feel what her body was doing to him. Her silver hair covered most of her face as she looked away, her stance making all of her ample curves stand out as her thin dress clung to them.

All indications said that Mara assumed what Teriana wanted to show him would lead to this, so he already had her green light. There was Laila to consider as well but she seemed rather...busy at the moment. "What do you want to do?" He finally asked.

Teriana looked shyly back, clearly feeling the conflict. "I want to make you happy."

She was being too damn cute. Matt couldn't help himself as he closed the gap between them and took her hand again. "That's not an answer. What do you want? Not for me, but for yourself?"

Teriana blushed furiously at both the contact and the question. "Well...I...haven't had anyone in this room since before the middle ages, I believe you call them. I...really want to please you. I want to thank you for your devotion."

It was as if there was a Mara on one shoulder and a Laila on the other. Mara was saying bend this bitch over and fuck her brains out, while Laila was saying...well...actually Laila was currently being gagged and bound by Mara, who was chanting 'Fuck her!' over and over. Matt blinked as his mind had clearly made its decision and he moved forward and kissed Teriana.

She immediately responded, returning the kiss, the power he felt from her surging through him, causing them to kiss steadily deeper. She let out a soft whimper, hungrily gripping him into another embrace. Matt felt like a caged animal. He didn't know if it was because he'd talked himself out of the idea of fucking her being an option just to have it offered to him anyway or not, but he wanted her, and he wanted her desperately.

Matt's connection to his familiars seemed dulled in this room but it was still there. He could feel amusement coming from Mara, with more than a growing lust as she could feel how excited he was becoming. Laila was frustrated but seemed to be...accepting, which he took as his final green light. He'd wanted to touch the goddess from the moment she'd first hugged him, and he couldn't stop his hands from exploring her body over the thin confines of her dress.

"Ooooooh." Teriana moaned before suddenly yelping in surprise. "Oh! Oh my!"

Her shout caused Matt to stop what he was doing and immediately let her go. He began to wonder if goddesses were more fragile than he'd initially thought or if he'd just become stronger. But when he looked in Teriana's eyes, he could see it was something else entirely.

"You...want to hurt me?" She asked curiously, cocking her head to the side.

Matt's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "I...shit...okay, I know that probably feels a little fucked up. But...you see...both Mara and Laila have some...masochistic tendencies. Sexually speaking. And-"

"You're a sadist!" Teriana accused in surprise.

"No, I'm not! I'm just..." Matt blinked as the things he'd done to both his familiars flipped through his mind and it triggered how he felt about those things. "Fuck...I am a sadist... I don't have to be though!" He quickly added, trying not to come across too creepy.

Teriana looked up thoughtfully before nodding, having come to a conclusion. "I think I understand. I am okay with this."

Matt narrowed his eyes slightly. "Elaborate that statement for me please."

"My existence has been truthfully...numbing." Teriana admitted. "Even with Lynette keeping me company. I don't get a chance to feel pleasure. Or pain. When you don't feel either, you don't realize how...dead everything is. Pleasure and pain make one feel alive. I want to feel alive. I am more than happy for you to hurt me for your pleasure."

"Okay..." Matt smirked a bit, biting down the voice telling him that her last sentence sounded kind of fucked up. "What are you thinking?"

Teriana looked thoughtful for a moment and raised her hand and one of the trees opened up and a vine from a nearby plant placed an object from inside of the tree into Matt's hand. "Do as you wish with me, halfling." She stated, spreading her arms dramatically and closing her eyes. "I am a goddess. It will not do any permanent damage."

Matt's eyes almost bugged out of his head when he looked down at the ornate dagger in his hand and quickly realized what she was expecting him to do. "Jesus! Teriana, I'm not going to stab you!"

"No?" She looked at him with a confused expression. "Would you prefer a larger blade? I was often given swords as gifts, with metal being made from natural materials. I have a variety. Or would you prefer a blunt object? I believe I have a mace..."

Matt pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh. "No, Teri-... Even if you could survive me using those things on you, that's...not really my thing."

"I don't understand." Teriana cocked her head to the side. "You want to torture me. I can feel it. You want me to scream in pain for you. You want me to beg."

Matt let out another groan. "Okay...yes...that's...technically true. God, that sounds fucked up when you say it straight like that. But...that said, I don't want to...stab or bludgeon you."

Teriana nodded. "Okay, halfling. I want to please you. I want to endure your chosen torture method. Would you show me how?"

"Chosen torture method..." Matt repeated. "Right. Can we start with you not calling me halfling?"

Teriana's eyes widened slightly as she blushed. "What would you like me to call you?"

"My name." Matt replied, chuckling.

"Your familiars call you by your name." She pointed out.

"Everyone calls me by my name."

"Would it-...? Would you mind if I call you something that everyone doesn't call you?"

"What do you have in mind?" Matt asked curiously.

"...Master..." She murmured, hiding behind her hair again.

"Master?" Matt questioned incredulously. "I thought I was your follower."

"Well..." Teriana began to fidget again. "I suppose you could see it that way, but...there is a reason I like it when you say I am...your goddess. I was...wondering however, as I am so willing to...indulge your peculiar desires... would you be willing to indulge mine?"

Matt looked at Teriana with a scrutinizing gaze. And then it clicked. And all her behavior up to this point made complete sense. "You have an enslavement fetish!"

Teriana's eyes widened at the accusation and she blushed furiously as the blood rushed to her face. "Y..yes... The...idea that...someone would desire me so...desperately that they would defy the natural order to have me is...appealing to me. Is that weird?"

Matt grinned wickedly. "Not at all. I can absolutely work with that. Okay, you can call me Master. But don't let my familiars know yet."

"Isn't it natural for a familiar to refer to her Master as such? Do you not like it?"

"The opposite." Matt rolled his eyes. "I like it a lot. Too much. I don't want to get used to...being worshipped. My ego can only take so much more of this."

Teriana was still blushing as she looked intently into Matt's eyes. "Master..."

A thrill Matt couldn't describe went through him. As much as the idea had initially disgusted him, he could see the...appeal...of taking someone so powerful and...bending them to your will. Knowing that they were truly helpless before you. "My goddess." He purred, reveling in Teriana's shudder. "Do you have any chairs here?"

"This room exists as a manifestation of my will. I can make almost anything here." Teriana said, waving her hand as what appeared to be a large flower grew vines and before Matt knew it, a chair existed in front of him.

Matt eyed the chair suspiciously before sitting down in it experimentally, surprised by how comfortable it was. His mind was already swimming with possibilities if Teriana could actually make anything. But for now, he patted his lap. "Straddle me."

"Yes Master." Teriana agreed, sitting astride Matt as ordered, the slit in her dress being the only reason she was able to do so without pulling it up.

Matt smirked feeling the goddess's power again. It was such an odd sensation to get accustomed to. Due to the position, Teriana was a bit higher than him, her breasts right in his face just as he wanted. Looking up to her, he grabbed the front of her dress with both hands and got a firm grip, pausing for a moment for the goddess to protest in case this dress held some sentimental value. When there was none, Matt pulled hard, easily tearing the thin garment, bearing Teriana's breasts to him fully, allowing himself a more in-depth look.

"My my..." Matt moaned lustfully. He was sure that Mara would be happy to know that her own boobs were still the biggest, but Teriana's were nothing to scoff at. Matt found himself licking his lips in anticipation. While he couldn't feel it as he could with his familiars, he could tell that the more he stared, the more self-conscious Teriana became about her godly form. "You're my slave aren't you, my goddess? You seem rather free for that. I think your arms should be bound."

"Yes Master." Teriana purred, holding her arms behind her as vines snapped up and wrapped around her wrists, successfully limiting her freedom, her body shuddering again on top of him.

"Now...where was I?" Matt pondered outloud. "Oh yes. My...chosen torture method." He immediately felt Teriana quivering again to his words. Smiling up at her helpless appearance, he moved forward, accepting one of her nipples into his mouth, moaning as he sucked.

"Oh, Master!" Teriana gasped loudly, arching her back as she struggled against her self-made bonds. She let out small whimpers, subtly bucking her hips in Matt's lap as he took his time. He sucked softly at times and flicking his tongue over her nipple at others. When he used one of his hands to grip her free breast, she let out another noise.