Overly Familiar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
941 Followers

"Master...your definition of torture is quite peculiar indee-OW!" Teriana jolted suddenly, pulling hard against her bonds as she felt Matt's teeth biting down on her. By the time she registered the sharp pain on her nipple, Matt had added to it by pinching her other one just as hard. She squirmed in his lap, letting out squeaking yelps as he kept closing his teeth down on the sensitive protrusions, clearly enjoying her reactions before he just as suddenly released her. The pain still throbbed for a few moments even as he went back to sucking and massaging again.

Teriana trembled above him with a small whimper before a grin crossed her lips. "I think I understand, Master. Please...educate me more..."

Matt's only response was a small moan of agreement. His focus remained on the pair of boobs in front of him. His eyes bore into the goddess's as he teased her mercilessly, letting her feel good just long enough that when he started biting and pinching again, it shocked her. She mewled almost pitifully as the more he did it, the sorer they became. It was getting to a point where even when he was being nice, it was still painful at some level. "It...it hurts, Master..." She complained, only to arch her back again as the sharp pain of Matt's teeth shocked through her again. He wasn't just biting and pinching now, he was pulling as well. He was even adding some small licks as he tugged on her large breasts, coaxing another yelp out of her.

"Why don't you escape then?" Matt taunted, releasing her before switching it up to suck the nipple he'd been pinching and vice versa. "You're a goddess. Power incarnate and all that. You could get free if you wanted."

"I...I don't want to escape..." Teriana's body trembled in anticipation, knowing the biting and pinching would return soon.

"And why is that?" Matt asked, making a show of releasing the tender nipple and slowly swirling his tongue around it. His other hand cupped her breast, enjoying its softness and weight while his thumb quickly flicked over it, causing Teriana to buck and squirm in his lap again.

"Because I want to endure it for you, Master!" Teriana cried out, tensing as she felt Matt's teeth closing in on her again but letting out a frustrated groan when what he did barely qualified as a bite. It was a tease at best, but her body still shuddered in response to it.

"That's the right answer." Matt moaned softly. "That's my good girl."

Teriana shuddered violently with a gasp before turning her attention to Matt again, her eyes wide in surprise. "I'm...your good girl?"

"What else can I call a goddess willing to endure so much to please her Master?" Matt purred, suddenly pinching again, inflicting pain even though he was using his mouth to speak. "Do you always have this much earnestness...to please others?"

"I do!" Teriana moaned, her hips bucking again very directly on the growing bulge in Matt's pants. "I want to be a good girl! I want to be your good girl!"

By the time Teriana had realized that Matt had let go of her nipple, he'd already grabbed her by the hair and yanked her roughly into a kiss. In truth it had been unexpected. The blend of Teriana's power and her eagerness to submit to him was slightly intoxicating and he'd just acted on it. The kiss was pure possession. He gripped her hair so hard that it had to be hurting her and she still moaned into the kiss, clearly wanting more. More than happy to oblige, Matt growled, only ending to kiss to give her lip a sharp bite.

As his teeth closed on the tender flesh of her lip, Teriana whimpered, looking into his eyes. Her hips continued their lewd gyrations against the physical indication of his arousal. When he released her, she gasped for breath, hungrily panting. "Please, Master! Please stop holding back! I can take it, Master! I promise!"

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow. He wasn't going to lie. He was holding back. He almost always held back. Even when the dark, sadistic part of him wanted to hurt his partner, he didn't really want to hurt them. He'd let go more than usual with Laila but even then, there was some restraint. There had to be. Anything else would have been...cruel and selfish. But here was a literal goddess begging for just that.

"Do you know what you're asking for?" Matt growled softly, slowly tracing a finger along her jawline.

Teriana struggled against her bonds again, her hips still moving with purpose over his bulge. A smirk slowly formed on her lips. "You sure you don't want the knife?"

"I don't think that's how I plan on stabbing you." Matt stated, raising an eyebrow. His finger now teased along her throat. "Do you need to breathe?"

"Only to talk." Teriana answered with a nod. "And to...scream."

"Good to know." Matt chuckled. She'd practically moaned that last word sending a thrill of excitement through him. "Stand."

Teriana pouted slightly as she rose from Matt's crotch. Her dress had been so ripped before that without her legs spread, it just fell to the floor completely baring her nude body for him. She blushed as he paced around in a circle, taking it all in.

"I want your legs spread and bound. And I want your arms above your head." Matt ordered, watching the vines do their work as they forcefully spread the goddess's legs, firmly wrapping around her ankles, and her already bound wrists being forced upward successfully stretching her.

Looking over her seemingly helpless state, Matt wrapped his hand softly around Teriana's throat, his lips curling into a smirk. "Be honest with me... Do you really go this far to please all of your followers?"

Teriana pouted again when he broke the roleplay with the question, but coyly looked away as she answered, "I...did indulge their fetishes and secret desires. But usually not to this extent. I will admit to being...particularly...desperate to please you."

Matt rewarded her honesty by squeezing his grip, smiling a little wider at her moaning whimper. "And why am I so special? Because of the follower thing?"

"That's a big part of it, yes." Teriana admitted, attempting to nod through Matt's grip. "There is...another reason, but...I'd prefer to keep that to myself for now if you don't mind."

This caught Matt's attention and his grip loosened slightly much to Teriana's disappointment. "And why are you keeping a secret from me?"

The goddess looked away again, a blush coloring her cheeks. "Because...I think it will be more...fun...when you figure it out for yourself. At the very least, it'll be more authentic than if I just tell you. Am I...am I still a good girl? A good girl can keep one secret, can't they?"

Matt chuckled at the question and Teriana's clear desire to remain a "good girl" above all else. He could tell that if he said no, she would probably give in and tell him whatever she was holding back. The rush of excitement this level of control gave him was almost dizzying. He answered her question by squeezing her throat again, causing a slight squeal of delight to escape her lips. "Will you let me know when I figure it out?"

Teriana smiled, looking into Matt's eyes. "When you figure it out. You'll know."

"And how long will that take?" Matt asked curiously.

"Depends on how much you let go..." Teriana sighed happily.

"Alright then." Matt replied with a nod, putting more and more effort into the choke. He looked deeply into Teriana's eyes looking for any indication of legitimate pain. But the closest sign he was getting was a slight look of panic as the breath she insisted that she didn't need was cut off. He could feel her efforts to breathe through his grip as her neck strained against him.

Teriana's eyes never left his while he choked her. She just continued to look passionately at Matt as his grip tightened. While on the surface, Matt knew that he had access to the magic pool and his grace, not to mention he'd logically have Laila's grace as well, it was still hard for him to differentiate the different power sources. There was just...power. And he was accessing that power to choke her with even more force. It was beginning to become instinctive and less clunky to use his magic on purpose. But no matter how much force he used, Teriana's expression remained the same.

Point proven, Matt released Teriana's throat. He was expecting her to cough because that's usually how people react after being choked, but Teriana simply gasped and caught her breath. After which she looked up at him eagerly, her eyes glistening in a desire for affirmation.

"Good girl." Matt said, reaching out to caress her cheek. Her glee at those two simple words brought a smile to his face. But after that was done, Matt found himself smiling for a different reason. Pacing around, Matt looked over Teriana's nude body once more, stopping when he was behind her.

"Can you still see me?" He asked, remembering what she said about seeing everything that happened in and out of the temple.

"Yes." Teriana purred. "Unless you don't want me to."

Matt chuckle in response. "I don't want you to."

"Yes, Master." She sighed. "I can't see you now."

"Such a good girl..." Matt growled softly in her ear from behind. He smiled as her bound form shuddered helplessly. He then made a show of unzipping his pants, doing it as loudly as he could.

"What's wrong, my goddess?" Matt asked sweetly after Teriana whimpered.

"Nothing is wrong, Master." Teriana replied, her voice laced with need. "I'm just...excited."

"And what has you so excited?" Matt asked, loving that he had such a great view of the goddess's plump ass. He was already hard, but he couldn't resist giving his shaft a few strokes.

"Your dick, Master." Teriana moaned. "I'm excited about your dick."

"Even though you can't see it?" Matt stepped close enough that his shaft was ever so softly touching her left inner thigh. "And what could you be so excited about me doing with it?" Matt knew he'd already agreed to fully let loose, but he couldn't help himself. If there was anything he'd learned from his time with both Mara and Laila, it was that he enjoyed teasing his prey before he pounced. He could feel that it would make his letting go so much more satisfying.

Teriana whimpered again, tugging against her restraints. "I think...you're going to fuck me with it, Master."

Matt chuckled sadistically, getting a grip on his cock again and teasing the goddess's bare entrance, the slickness of her pussy coating the head of his dick. "That's a very good guess, my goddess. Very correct. And do you want me to fuck you soft or hard?"

"I want you to fuck me however you want to fuck me, Master..." Teriana moaned, subtly moving her hips against his teasing motions.

"That wasn't an option I gave you." Matt replied unhappily, stopping his movements. "And you were being so good too. A shame, really. I don't see how a good girl can just refuse to answer such a simple question..."

"Hard, Master!" Teriana screamed in a panic. "I want you to fuck me hard! I want you to fuck me as hard as you possibly can!"

Matt couldn't help but to laugh a bit as her quick response. The threat of being a bad girl rang strong with this one. "And why should I?"

"Because....I'm yours... And...I can take it. I want to take it." Teriana admitted with a whimper.

"I could say the same about my familiars." Matt pointed out with a grin, teasing Teriana's slit with the head of his cock again.

"Well...yes." She agreed, a slight pout in her voice. "But I'm here...right now."

"Yes, you are." Matt purred, without warning he grabbed Teriana by her hips and thrust the full length of his girth into her hungry pussy in one powerful movement, causing the goddess to shriek out in a blend of surprise and pleasure at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh God!" Teriana moaned, her body shuddering violently against the vines restraining her as she panted, her pussy slowly adjusting to the cock that was shoved into it.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Matt groaned softly as his cock throbbed against the soft walls of Teriana's cunt. "You're really tight, Baby..."

Teriana shuddered again at the compliment, turning her head back as much as the position would allow to look at him. "I can be tighter, Master."

"Is that, right?" Matt asked calmly. He wanted to fuck her so badly. With every pulse of his dick, he got a teasingly small helping of what the goddess's pussy would feel like once he really got going. He still felt like a caged animal about to be released, but he waited this long, what was a few more moments?

"Yes, Master." Teriana moaned, clearly wanting to move her hips as well, but respecting Matt's desire to just be inside of her for now. "I don't mean by squeezing. I mean that I can make myself actually tighter."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow. Now that sounded interesting. "Show me." As soon the words fell from his lips, he felt the intense pressure against his cock. He groaned at the sudden sensation as he heard Teriana whimper and pant as she clearly had to readjust to him all over again. She was almost too tight. It was a surreal feeling. It was one of the many rapidly occurring moments where he was reminded that he wasn't human. If he was, he was pretty sure he'd be in agony right now, but instead it was just...intense. He wasn't sure the same could be said for Teriana, judging from the way she was breathing.

"I must feel like a giant to you right now." Matt teased, his voice growling softly in her ear.

"Well...to be fair, Master...you didn't exactly feel small to begin with..." Teriana replied, her voice strained with her short breaths.

If she hadn't both suggested and done it herself, Matt would have thought it was too much for her and told her to undo it. But considering she'd done both, he instead said, "You do know...when I fuck you... It's going to hurt."

Teriana whimpered, biting her bottom lips as her body trembled. "...yes, Master..."

"Alright then..." Matt growled softly with a chuckle. "Now, I want you to listen, and listen closely. I want you to hear your breathing. Those sexy little whimpers you keep letting out. And I want you to do this because I'm about to choke the ever-loving life out of you and you won't be making a sound for some time."

Matt gave Teriana a few moments to react, noticing her breathing picking up and goosebumps raising on her pale, supple skin. He gave her time to process it before leaning in and almost whispering, "And then...I want you to remember the scream you let out when I first penetrated you. It was a good scream. But you can do better for me, can't you?" After waiting for her to nod her head, Matt continued. "That's my goddess... Because when I let go of you, when I'm filling your tight, tight little cunt with my cum...I want you to scream for me and make that previous one seem like a whisper in comparison. And no cheating by doing whatever you did to make your little fuckhole so tight. I want it to be all your effort."

"Yes, Master..." Teriana sighed, pouting slightly at her inability to use that little loophole, before her attention was drawn to the hand quickly fastening around her throat. Her eyes bulged as Matt nipped at her earlobe. Moving his hips, he slowly pulled his cock out of her, his shaft throbbing wildly the more Teriana shuddered at the mixture of sensations. He stopped when only the head of his dick remained inside the goddess's tight cunt.

He was barely holding himself back at this point. There was just one more tease. Letting go of Teriana's throat, he let her gasp, inhaling a deep breath before he choked her again, grinning as he purred in her ear, "Time's up."

With his last warning out of the way, Matt thrust hard again, immediately filling up Teriana's pussy. He could see the O shape form on her lips as she opened her mouth as wide as it could to scream, but no sound could come out. Matt's first few thrusts were brutal, but experimental. Finding the right leverage to truly give it to her as hard as she wanted.

Once he found it, Matt could finally let go and just jackhammered himself into the bound goddess before him. It felt amazing. There were no words that could do it justice. But even so, as hard as he was shoving his big cock into her cunt, as good as it felt having the walls of that cunt squeezing and quivering around him, he knew this wasn't all he had for her. This was a human pounding. Brutal, but still at a borderline human speed. Matt wasn't human. The more that echoed in his mind, the more the mental block he hadn't realized was there came loose.

They could both feel the difference of the first thrust that went beyond human potential. The vines strained against the force and Teriana shuddered hard around his cock. From there it was experimentation in a completely different sense. Matt continued to pound Teriana's tight slit progressively harder and harder. Shockwaves began going through the garden as if the plants were almost dancing to the rhythm of the supernatural fucking.

Matt's ears popped as the force of his hips against Teriana's ass made small sonic booms that echoed through the area. He could feel it when Teriana reached her first orgasm. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head, her mouth hung open, her tongue lazily lolling to the side as she rode the orgasm. The goddess's body was bucking and writhing involuntarily against his as it had its way with her. Part of him wanted to slow down and let her savor her pleasure, but that wasn't what this was about. This wasn't about her pleasure, it was about his. So, he continued fucking her harder and faster, building to a plateau that had to be coming soon.

It took a while for Matt to notice but at some point, Teriana must have either adjusted her restraints or the forcefulness of his thrusting must have stretched them enough that she actually had some room to move. As soon as the first orgasm passed, she began to roll her hips, grinding her ass back against him, matching Matt's ridiculous speed and ferocity.

Matt didn't think he'd ever fucked someone forced to be this quiet before. With his grip on her throat tight as ever, the only sounds were the rapid, wet, sloppy noises of his cock forcing its way into her godly cunt along with the rustling of the garden, and of course Matt's own moans and pants. It only reinforced that he was using Teriana as nothing more than an object for his pleasure. The pulses of her power that he could still feel only added to the bestial nature of it all, reminding him with every thrust of his hips that he was literally fucking a goddess.

The inevitable climax was rapidly approaching for Matt as he was pretty sure he had finally found a limit to how hard and fast he could go. Their hips blurred together, the movements barely perceptible to the naked eye. But despite the speed, Matt could still process every thrust, every squeeze of Teriana's impossibly tight cunt. He'd stopped counting after she'd cum the third time, mainly because holding back his own orgasm was taking so much of his focus. It was all such a thrill that Matt just wanted to keep it going for as long as he possibly could.

But in the end, it was just too much. Matt wasn't able to hold it back anymore. Even if he'd stopped entirely, he would have been too far gone at the idea of shooting his load deep into his goddess. Only when he reached his peak did he finally let go of Teriana's throat. Her voice should have been hoarse or at least strained from all of the abuse, but while the scream that escaped her lips might not have actually made the previous one sound like a whisper, she clearly put as much as she could into it while reaching yet another orgasm as her cunt was flooded with Matt's seed. It was so piercing, it was like the entire room shuddered from the force of it.

After the scream subsided, the garden was filled with the panting sounds of both Matt and Teriana trying to catch their breath and come down from their orgasms. Matt was able to catch his first, and quickly realized Teriana was still cumming. She'd gone somewhat limp on her restraints despite her body continuing to shudder violently as she let out multiple small whimpers from the effort.

marx810
marx810
941 Followers