All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
1hellsbells991hellsbells99over 3 years ago

I like liala and mara together, the whole yin yang thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mara is the best

I love Mara, she is the best. She is great and devious and keeps him on his toes. While I like Laila a lot and love the scenes where she is humiliated, Mara is still the best. She fought the hardest for him and I think she deserves to stay his number 1

ShadwMannShadwMannover 3 years ago
Imo...

In a Mara fan. It's probably Cuz I have a soft spot for succubi just in general. Though I'm also a sucker for reading about submissives so Liala also have a place in my heart. Now I'm not hating on Teriana or anything, but as you said, she hasn't gotten a lot of screen time just yet so I'm still learning her characteristics more akin to the other two.

Hethen129Hethen129over 3 years ago

Mara is my favored without a doubt.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfover 3 years ago

Imo, I'm a fan of both Laila and Mara. But I really love the interplay between them when they're in a scene together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to see Teri show some emotion and become more"real" . Both Mara and Laila have their own distinct "flavor" so I think she needs some more coloring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Mara is easily my favorite, but I really like how you’re exploring the morality and general humanity of his desires. It’s really great to see how badly he wants to be just and human to his very non-human familiars in a very extraordinary situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I reread this entire series to see if I can try to put my enjoyment/interest with this series into words. In my personal opinion I really like Mara, and Laila the most. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy seeing Teriana appear, but I haven't really seen her enough to make as large of an impact on me (she doesn't feel like a god to me, in some ways I feel like you could have replaced her with a dryad and her role would not have changed that much). Before I get into this I want to add that I perceive them to have varying levels of devotion (it feels different to me at least). I like how they love him, but it isnt just because they are his familiars. I really do like how they have their own personalities, they all kind of play into one another it makes them feel more human then if everything was just perfect. Part 2 Chapter 1 page 2 highlights both points well, but I'll try to put it into my own words. I'll start with Mara. She has this personality that makes her appearance enjoyable whether it is her banter/actions with any member of the group, instigating being just something to expect from her, sex appeal, her teasing tendencies, dialogue choice, and the sex Matt and her have. Her devotion to Matt makes her seek out what Matt would like, but with her, and she is willing to fight her nature for him. Laila, being an angel has this feeling like she has repressed urges, and that is a large reason why I like her. I've read part 1 chapter 2 a couple times and the humiliation that Laila craves and the walls that Matt dismantles with her while they are in the church is the main reason. In a sense I like how someone so pure enjoys being dirty. Her banter with Mara makes her feel more human, and it keeps the story from being a dull point a to point b. Laila's devotion makes her okay with not being on top because she is still Matt's familiar. Teriana has a sense to please and is driven to do that making herself submissive to Matt, and I like that. You might think that both Mara and Laila do that as well, but I see it as different since they call out Matt, where Teriana feels like she is on the fence and doesn't voice a preference outcome. The reason why I like Mara and Laila more is the character development, and their history. Mara is refered to as a pet, but it is clear she has an emotional connection with Matt. Laila has grown up with Matt so their is an understood history, and as stated in previous chapters, love from Matt toward Laila. Another thing is their character development likethis chapter, or part 1 chapter 2 with Laila where you get to see/hear them voice a lot more of their emotions, rather than just seeing Matt's thoughts, and their emotions through the link (if feels more significant when the emotions aren't mentioned through the link, and is a nice change in pace for me). These are my opinions and my perception at the very least, so take it as you will.

- Kerberos

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like Mara and Laila but it’s hard to say which I like more when Mara is written about more

DSX93DSX93over 3 years ago
My Favorite?

Well, I like them all, really. But I've gotta say, Mara is my number one pick. Maybe it's because I have a thing for (non-evil) succubi, one of which I'm featuring as a love interest in my own story.

And fingers crossed that whatever plans you have for Lynette do NOT involve her becoming one of Matt's familiars. I agreed 100% with Mara in their discussion about her. The bitch sold him out and tried to have him and the others killed because she can't handle rejection. No happy ending for her, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mara for sure

Mara is my favorite but yes I absolutely love them all. It’s the whole sexy and risky and strong and outspoken but she also can and will be anything and was also his first and so many other things. That said the other two are just as special and are only SLIGHTLY behind Mara but yes Mara is the best.

Azimov28Azimov28over 3 years ago
My favorite

Its hard to beat an angel with a humiliation kink in terms of familiars I would rather have. So far, all are good but Laila is the most interesting

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

DIFFERENT STOKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. Angels, demons(w/ all their verieties), gods/goddesses, and the 50+ different types of monster girls out there. most i would bone in a heart beat, some would take a bit to work up to that. WITH these three the favorite could change with mood, desire, even spure of the moment. always had a thing for a firecracker redhead. as well a raven haired milf on the submissive side. but cant go wrong with a hot blond with a lilth swimmers body that is stacked prportionate to her body. PERSONALLY I think Mara and Teri tie for 1st place w/ Laila in second place in favorites. just because theres three contestants doesnt mean there has to be a third place. =(^ô^)=

MajesticJMajesticJover 3 years ago
Be careful

This wasn’t my favorite chapter in this story by any means. It felt like he was trying to grind the naughty out of Mara which is why she’s a fun character. Mara and Laila have a fun dynamic and are both interesting characters. Teri on the other hand is uninspiring and probably unnecessary as currently written. It’s more fun if they fight their leashes than be all servile and obedient all the time.

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Laila, followed closely by Mara. She only edges her out due to the cumming on the wings scene. That was gloriously hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Goddess is boring. A lust Goddess being lusty has no conflict. People like conflict thus the angel wins. I’m surprised you don’t use the phrase filthy angel since that’s the epithet used by angels for what they despise (demons). On another note - your foreshadowing of a reprisal for the fairy whets my anticipation. Can’t wait for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Been a long time since I have enjoyed a story as much as this one. As for your question about which familiar I like best? I would like to answer it the way you have answered it in the story. They each have their own strengths and weaknesses, their own personality quirks that mark them as unique. Therefore I can't really choose one over the others. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this!

_RD__RD_over 2 years ago

Subs are boring. Characters who chafe at their limits are fun, Mara is the one who does it for me when she's not being stepped on. The angel is ok, just... doesn't really inspire & there hasn't been enough goddess to be more than a sex doll.

pherliiipherliiiabout 2 years ago

I'm a Laila fan. Mara is fun, but she's predictable. She'll make anything sexual and get turned on by a stiff wind or lack of wind. I think getting deeper into her inhumanity might make her a competitor, but Laila is best girl. She's a total degenerate and knows it, but is constantly surprising herself in what turns her on

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Mara first, Laila least fav.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES