All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 10'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
basicbrat181basicbrat181about 3 years ago

You got me the minute I read learn your place but omg 2 chapters in a week thank you good sir. No long author ls note this time but can’t have it all.

As for this chapter Death is a fucking badass and I’d do anything for her. Can’t wait for the next chapters and when Alex will be introduced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one of the most powerful beings in existence, 3rd only to god and death themselves and he is beaten by a shadow. its not my story and you can do whatever you want obviously but that seemed way off to me. also doesn't it kinda fuck with the fact that death doesn't pick sides? or does it not count because he wasn't dead yet? seems a bit like deus ex machina to me. im just honest very confused now with the power levels. the bob stuff was good i just think the second half isn't consistent, love the story over all though, i really dont want to sound ungrateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

how does the 3rd most powerful being in the universe loose to a shadow of vengeance? love the story over all but this last half really messes with the power levels i think. how can he even be the horseman if he can be defeated by one pixie? also a little confused about deaths allegiance now since she clearly isn't neutral anymore unless its heaven, hell, earth then her and Matt on the 4th team but hopefully future chapters will clear that up. the bob stuff was good. it just seem inconsistent on power level. i understand Lynette was betrayed and that gave the shadow power but if thats all it takes then surely anyone that felt betrayed could also beat him. also going to be REALLY difficult for Nora to explain this, if she says something like " i knew it would work out" thats going to be really disappointing.

KerberosProtocolKerberosProtocolabout 3 years ago

Decided to finally post another comment. Mainly to ask some questions, and say that I'm enjoying the story and the extended author's notes as well.

Did Death just wipe away the pain and restore his life, or did she remove his scarring too? Will we get more lore about scarring that was brought up in passing while Matt was getting scarred, and how Matt's familiars respond to it now that Matt has been scarred? Just speculation, but Death's comment about "conventional morality" gave me the impression that there is a bond that Matt and Death share that might be familial or something along those lines.

Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES