Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been studying fairies." She said. "Can you tell me why fairies are the best familiars for good people?"

Matt gave the flickering Lynette a curious look. This was not how his dreams went. Despite the ever-shifting landscape, things were rarely seen with this much...clarity. It was as if the dream itself was aware that it was a dream. Matt still chose to answer. "Fairies have a dark side like any other being. But they can purge it upon being collared, leaving a pure creature behind."

"Very good..." She purred, their surroundings shifting once again. "But did you know that this dark side. This... shadow, as it were... has another use?"

"To-..." Matt paused. And a shiver went through his body as he realized what was happening and who he was talking to. "...to seek justice... when that fairy is wronged."

No sooner had the words left Matt's lips did her form solidify. Lynette was gone and, in her place, stood only the shadow. While her lips had no definition when he was looking at her straight on, a large pair appeared behind her. The lips were very familiar to him. As were the rows and rows of jagged, sharp teeth as the large, disembodied mouth behind her grinned menacingly.

"This isn't a dream..."

"It never was." Shadow spoke, though it was the large, fanged mouth behind her that actually did the speaking. Shadow sauntered up to Matt's bound form and sensually climbed onto him. "I must say I have rather... unexpectedly enjoyed our time together..."

As Shadow spoke, their surroundings became something of a screen. It showed the many times that Matt and 'Lynette' had consummated their connection. Matt couldn't help but to react to all the visuals and sounds surrounding him, and due to Shadow's straddling position, when he got excited, his cock went right where she wanted it to.

Both Matt and Shadow hissed in pleasure as he entered her. "Fuck... I'm really going to miss this... You have no idea." Shadow began to gyrate her hips, repeatedly driving Matt's cock into her. "But we're out of time..."

It was a surreal experience. Once Shadow had decided to drop the charade, she clearly decided to drop all aspects of it. While Matt could feel the weight of her when she thrust herself against him, it was the only time he did. She was almost entirely weightless. The only forces he felt were her thrusts and the way her pussy squeezed his cock with each one. This wasn't like the other times he'd had sex with Lynette in his dreams. And not just because there was a giant, imposing, fanged mouth moaning behind them as a projected swirl of every time they fucked literally surrounded them.

"Feel it with me, Master!" Shadow moaned, and Matt was immediately assaulted by the sensations. It was as if he could now feel all of the scenes surrounding him at once. Countless thrusts. Pleasure upon pleasure upon pleasure. He came almost immediately.

And he did so again.

And again.

And again.

Every sensation triggered a new orgasm. It should have been too much. And if this were happening in the physical world then it might have been. But all Matt could do was give into it. At some level he knew that if this went like it always did, then the bad thing was coming. As amazing as this was, it always quickly turned to shit eventually. But the pleasure was too much right now. All he could do was moan and cum.

Matt was mentally exhausted by the time all the scenes had played out to the end until it was only Shadow he could feel grinding on him. "Come on! Give me one more! Just one more! Make me cum!" Shadow urged, and Matt had no choice but to comply. The world shuddered around them as the two came again. They were a moaning, quivering mess for a few moments as Shadow pulled Matt into a painful kiss, forcing his tongue over the rows of teeth he could still see from the giant mouth in front of him.

Shadow finally released him and panted, "That... was amazing. Shadows aren't really... designed for this. But your mind is just so... sex driven. It genuinely caught me off guard at first. But I had to go along with it because I couldn't just kill you. Even in your mind, where you're the most vulnerable. I still needed time to break down your defenses. I suppose there's nothing wrong with having a little bit of fun with my work though..."

Matt was still catching his breath, but he was beginning to realize that the good part of the 'dream' was officially over. "Lynette..."

Shadow softly caressed Matt's cheek. "Lynette's dead. I'm merely her shadow. Her vengeance. I would love to have dragged this out further. I loved how much pain this was causing your little demon slut. I couldn't actually break you two up and Heaven knows I tried but her agony was still a nice little topping on the cake. I was going to start working on the others as well, but I just didn't get the chance."

"You don't have to do this." Matt struggled against his restraints. He wasn't used to feeling so exhausted. So... powerless. But try as he might, he just couldn't free himself.

"Oh, but I do!" Shadow hissed, her black wings flapping excitedly. "I absolutely do. You wronged her. And you have to pay. I'm hoping after you're dead, your familiars' power will go as well. You are all culpable. Mara killed her. Laila deceived her. And Teriana betrayed her. It shouldn't be too hard. They'll all be too crushed to fight when you're gone. Plus, Mara will be weak again, Laila won't have your grace anymore so she'll be easy pickings, and all I'll have to do to take out Teriana will be to destroy the temple. You were the tricky one."

"Lynette, please..."

"LYNETTE IS DEAD!" Shadow roared, shaking the world with her. "And I have spent months hiding inside you and carving out this little safe space in your head where you have no power. Do you really think that just because I enjoy fucking you that some pretty words are going to convince me not to do this? Do you truly think my conviction is that weak? All I want to hear from you are screams."

"I'm sorry!" Matt cried out. "I'm so... so sorry. If you've really been in my head all this time, you know! You know I didn't mean for that to happen. I tried to fix it!"

"Yes. You did." Shadow nodded. "And if you succeeded, we wouldn't be in this situation, would we? But you failed, so here we are."

"Please, just let me make it up to you..."

"You will, Master. You will." Shadow assured, with a huge smile. "You and your sluts are all going to make this up to me and then I'll be able to rest. Let's get started..."

Matt began to protest again, when he found out that he couldn't. His mouth was gone. Literally. He couldn't even attempt to move it. It was as if his jaw was wired shut. Shadow grinned gleefully at him and made a show of pointing to their surroundings as Matt could now see his familiars repeatedly shaking him and begging him to wake up. He could hear their screams and he could feel their panic.

"I'm so happy that you and Mara had that little heart to heart." Shadow giggled. "This is really going to fuck her up..."

Shadow extended her finger so that it became a long claw. And looking at the window into the outside world, she slowly began to dig that claw into Matt's form. The pain was immediate. Even without a mouth, Matt tried to scream. A muffled agonizing noise was all that came out.

As Shadow had predicted, Mara was the first to react, immediately realizing what was happening. "Oh... oh no... Nonononononono.... Please... please stop! Please! Don't scar him! Whoever you are, please!"

There was a glowing white mark left on Matt's form after Shadow was done. As he was forced to watch Mara's agony, he hoped with all his might that he might live through this to console her. The pain in his soul was indescribable. Even though she had momentarily stopped, the scar burned with an intensity that made the reprieve irrelevant. He couldn't imagine how it would have felt with all the soul scars that Mara had to contend with. Unfortunately, his empathy was short-lived as another white-hot flash of pain was etched into his soul, doubling his agony.

This was Hell.

Not just the pain but being forced to watch as his loved ones were forced to watch. Shadow just continued her work and laughed. Matt could feel that too. She'd never been happier than she was in this moment. This was everything she ever wanted. Every slice into Matt's soul was more orgasmic to her than anything they'd ever done sexually. She was quite literally in a world of complete bliss.

But he could also feel that these scars weren't the same as Mara's. They weren't designed to be notches. They were deep. Fatal. Matt was beginning to feel cold. And not just a regular cold. The cold that he felt in the marrow of his bones despite not having a body. He was dying this time. He knew it. His loved ones knew it. And Shadow clearly knew it.

But fight as he could, nothing helped. The cold continued. And with it grew a primal fear. A panic unlike any he'd ever felt. Despite the fact that he was literally being tortured to death, he could feel that... something bad was about to happen. It felt silly. Childish. Of course something bad was about to happen. He and everyone he cared for were about to die. But... there was something else. The pain he felt was nothing compared to this fear.

"Stop! You have... you have to stop!" Matt cried out.

Shadow paused for a moment in surprise. "When did you get your mouth back?" She then shrugged it off. "Oh well, just means louder screams, doesn't it?" And she sliced again.

And scream Matt did, but it wasn't just in pain. It was a warning.

But it was too late.

Shadow went for another carving before her hand was stopped by someone grabbing her at the wrist. Her head snapped around in fury. "Who dares?!"

"Who... dares?" The new entrant glared at Shadow, squeezing her wrist even harder. "You... insignificant little creature... You... scarred my horseman. You're trying to kill my horseman?!"

If Shadow had a complexion, she would have lost all color to it. The world shuddered in her terror of the being before her. She had just enough time to feel that world-breaking terror before she was flung away as if she were nothing.

The power Matt felt from this being was overwhelming. His visions of the outside world faded and all he could see was her. She was only slightly shorter than him. Her straight shoulder length black hair stood out against her porcelain white complexion. But none of this caught his attention as much as her eyes.

Solid black.

White irises.

"We need to stop meeting like this." She said warmly, touching his cheek. The pain was instantly gone. Even the memory of the pain was just barely there. Matt could feel himself being lowered gently to the ground, free of his restraints.

"...you're a girl..." Matt let out, dumbfounded.

Death gave Matt a confused expression, almost condescendingly so. "I am female. As you are male. What of it?"

"Nothing. I just thought-... Nothing..." Matt murmured, trying his best to dislodge the foot he so perfectly put in his mouth. "I thought you were mad at me..."

"With more than adequate reason, I would say." Death glared. "I let you defy me so that you could have your love goddess. It was meant to be a show of good will. A gift. You got greedy. It was not appreciated. I merely reminded you of your place."

"Message received..." Matt initially flinched at her fury but then he remembered why Death was here and turned to Shadow in the distance. "Don't hurt her."

Death's glare intensified. "I am not your familiar. You are my horseman. I do not take orders from you."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Matt quickly backpedaled, deciding that questioning her possessive terms in reference to him could be discussed at a later date. "I meant no disrespect. I just-... This isn't her fault."

Death's lips slowly curled into a smile as she pet Matt's head. "You're cute." With that, she turned her attention to Shadow.

"Please!" Matt begged, almost grabbing Death before thinking better of it. "Please spare her."

Death turned her head back, that short bout of amusement gone from her cold expression. "I'm sorry, my Beloved. But I need to send a very clear message so that this never happens again. That message being,

"DON'T FUCK WITH MY SHIT."

Death's words were said with such power that Matt trembled in the wake of them. Laila's analogy of an athletic high schooler and MMA fighter did no justice to the difference in their level. There was nothing Matt could do now. It was written in stone. Even still, against his better judgment, he did grab a hold of Death's wrist.

Turning around entirely, Death let out a sigh. "May I offer you some advice?"

Matt blinked in surprise but nodded.

"Beings such as us don't get to exist within conventional morality."

"...what's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll figure it out." Death said, smiling again. "But mostly I just wanted you to drop your guard."

Matt barely had time to question her comment when Death suddenly pressed her lips against his. Upon the kiss, the world turned black, as did Matt's eyes as he was so overwhelmed by Death's power that he felt momentarily paralyzed.

"Until next time, my Beloved." With a tap of Death's finger, Matt was thrust back into the world of the living. "Have fun."

With Matt and his compassion out of the way, Death's smile turned into a scowl. "Now, where were we, foolish shadow? Will you appear before me or will I have to find you?"

Shadow felt the temptation to run and hide as most do but even she knew she'd only be delaying the inevitable. A shiver of genuine terror went through her as she appeared before Death. "Th-this isn't fair! My wrath was justified..."

Death stared at Shadow quietly for a moment as if considering her words. "Nothing you say will prevent what's about to happen. I want to be very clear on that. However, you are not entirely wrong in your fury. I do find it interesting that Matt is the one you decided to focus it on. After all... he was the only one who really would have done his all to save Lynette if he hadn't been so... preoccupied.

"Curious, is it not? The one person who could have easily prevented Lynette's death was the one who wasn't there to stop it in the first place. Very convenient. Or inconvenient for you, I suppose. I'm going to tell you a little secret about that.

"I... really did not like Lynette. I didn't think she was a worthy familiar for my Beloved. She was rash. Selfish. Entitled. He was much too good for her. I did not even want her near him. And when I don't like someone that specifically... well... the universe has a way of taking care of that for me. A few coincidences later and I find myself being officially introduced to them.

"So, you see..." Death leaned in closely, and just as the teeth had appeared behind Shadow before, Death's black and white piercing gaze was behind her this time. "Truthfully speaking... your wrath should be directed at me. Do you feel as confident in your chances of enacting that wrath? Does your all-important revenge still need to be sated?"

Shadow's eyes were initially bulged as Death enlightened her, but as she realized the truth, they fell. And soon the avatar of vengeance deflated, drowning in her own impotence.

"Yeah... that's what I thought. Now, with that out the way... I suppose I should get to sending my message now." Death's eyes narrowed with intent. "This is going to hurt, foolish shadow. And it's going to hurt a lot. The whole world will feel it at some small level. But after I am done, I will officially introduce myself to you as I already have your other half. And then your pain will end."

Shadow slowly nodded in response. There was nothing else she could do...


(A/N: Hey guys! This one cranked out way faster than I was expecting it to. Here's hoping it goes the same for the next and last chapter of part two. There's just... no way I was going to finish this by the end of last year lol. But all things considered... it did only take me a quarter of this year to do it... depending on how long it takes me to get the last chapter out lol. Very curious how people are going to take this one.

Like last chapter, there's not much to reply to. As for naming Lilith 'Chastity' that actually is pretty damn hilarious. But trust me, with the benefits that would come from being renamed by a being like Matt, he could have called her 'Shit Sandwich Ho Bag' and she still would have been ecstatic. I probably won't be able to get into how personal the naming thing is with Nora for quite some time, but I will get around to it.

Also, I'm glad that some people like these overly long author's notes. Lol I in no way apologize for the repeated cliffhangers though. It's how I get ya!

That said, hopefully I'll see you all soon! Take care and be safe!)


12