All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 11'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Matts 'Rescues' going around freeing muses at the request of Fallen Angels, who hope to use it to gain his attention to heal them?

No possible consequences from that, none whatsoever. Definitely not going to snowball out of anyones control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yup like Anonymous said a coupla hours ago.

Everything's gonna be rainbows and unicorns from heeeeere on out.

Nuthin' but smoooooth sailin',

*sniffs and hooks thumbs under suspenders while rocking back and forth on his heels and toes*

Ayupper!

basicbrat181basicbrat181almost 3 years ago

The fact you mentioned me in the Author’s note is too much like wtf ahhhh i found you from learn your place and was reading it as you released chapters just wow (side note I love all your story’s except the night daddy one but only because incest isn’t my thing even then I enjoy it)

I’m looking forward to CD book 2 and seeing how everything is tied together they way you write and analyse everything is just chefs kiss

GrandmasterCrowGrandmasterCrowalmost 3 years ago

Must say not the ending I was expecting... Most the series he was rebelling against the rules and restrictions others placed upon him. Doing what he thought was right, (skin weak I say no, only one familiar I say no, angle can't be collared I say no, angle. Loses grace I say no, goddess goddess fades out forgotten I say no, haven and hell wants me too pick a side I say no, goddess died I day no, bob says destroy all of existence I say no) All the while his followers were saying its your power do what you want. Then he just gives up, stops rescuing muses despite feeling it's there right thing as he leaves the rest in servitude and bondage to be tortured or worse, rejects two girls who he just acknowledged as his responsibility a scene earlier and falls in line to somebody else's script. Total curve ball.

But all in all good series.

PlanetaryNebulaPlanetaryNebulaalmost 3 years ago

Off the hook! I love watching the pieces fall into place. I really think you are a phenomenal writer. Love the A/N. I was kicking my feet in delight as I read it.

-PlanetaryNebula to lazy to login

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

strong work. i wanted to apologize. i left a comment on the last part and i just wanted to make sure you know i really do love the story and i didn't want to come off as ungrateful or arrogant. some of the changes in characters or rules feel a bit like retcons, nothing to put me off enough to stop reading, its just confusing for me. im sure it must be annoying getting the same comments/questions all the time and i really hope it doesn't put you off doing what you are doing.

marx810marx810almost 3 years agoAuthor

Lol trust me, you are absolutely fine. If something seems off to you, never feel bad about letting me know. It might be something I'll explain later or it might actually be a mistake that I made. It isn't always easy keeping the continuity on point.

There has been the occasional slip up I've seen in rereading things. Some of which I can retroactively explain away and some I just have to hope you don't notice lol. But don't worry, it in no way puts me off of writing. If anything it makes me question if I got across what I meant to. Sometimes I'll agree and sometimes I won't, but it's never a big problem or anything.

Suppose I'll also reply to Grandmaster Crow while I'm at it lol. I... wouldn't phrase it as falling in line with someone else's script. I can see how it looks that way from a point of view but it's more that he's worried that Matt's impulsive acts in fighting the system are actually leading towards the apocalypse, which Bob does hint at. Matt is just... taking a pause to access the damage. Which... ya know... Epilogue and all... might not be a bad decision lol.

Medic975Medic975almost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Happy to hear about the upcoming baptism, there something just delicious about the corruption of innocence there. I liked LYP as well. I have to say OF is my favorite of your works, it's lighter than the others and hope it stays that way. Not sunshine and rainbows, but CD and LYP are dark, enjoyable, but it's a nice contrast.

PrincipemPrincipemalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and learn your place. 💞

ComefindmeComefindmealmost 3 years ago

So I'll admit, I enjoyed this a lot more than I intended, when I first started this I thought oh, it's just typical sadist/maso stroke story with a cool plot that is t really explored, fun but empty. I was wrong, I'm glad the second story explored the characters more, it added more depth and intimacy, it wasn't just all hate fucking all the time (while all the sex is just hate fucking it was nice you added Intimate moments between). I'll admit, I had hoped for more casual sexual encounters between the four to add a layer to their relatioships, you can't always get what you want.

There's a couple places where Matt's a little cringe, i.e he's perfectly okay shooting cum on a chicks soul, but the word master/daddy makes him uncomfortable.

I was a little disappointed at the end of this that Nora faced literally no consequences from what felt like a pretty big betrayal by omission, definitely feels like Matt is inconsistent in his displeasure.

At the end of the day, this is probably one of the best heaven/hell/mythology stories I've ever read, there's fun moments, sensual moments, tense moments and action packed moments, I love that you use modern sayings and the dialogue flows naturally, when Matt said "bring it in" and hugged the goddess I laughed out loud, it was precious. Looking forward to more!

basicbrat181basicbrat181over 2 years ago

Still not over bring mentioned in the author’s note :P I do hope Teris day is in the list of stuff to write she truly does deserve it. I always love rereading your stories because as you’ve said you notice all the little seeds you plant along the way and it just shows how amazing of a writer you are

spideyxspideyxabout 2 years ago

Yes, so, about the four horsemen... I think we have a full house by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story, more plez?

JkrolczJkrolczalmost 2 years ago

This and CD blew me away. Love this stuff, keep it up! Can't wait for more!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Hoping for many more OF chapters....

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

I just discovered this series yesterday. I didn't want to stop reading, but real life does interfere sometimes <grin>.

I voted 5 stars for every part. I hope you're still planning on continuing the story!

Thanks

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Wondering why Nora went to Norah? Spelling changes to names always annoy the s**t out of me. Mangas (or maybe I should say the translators) do it FAR too often.

marx810marx810over 1 year agoAuthor

It should be Nora. And I thought I found all of those but yeah, that was just an oversight, not me deciding to change her name spelling.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

Ah, okay. That happens sometimes. At least you were consistent about it being spelled Norah throughout the whole chapter. One story I read, the author spelled a main character's name 3 ways in 3 consecutive *paragraphs*. And when I commented on it, he basically told me to mind my own business; and if I didn't like it, not to read his stuff. I haven't been back since...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh for the love of everything holy....please post another chapter!!!!!!! The wait is killing me....

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

And that’s the end of that. A year and a half with no more chapters and a story that has gone nowhere and managed to do it with no direction or goals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES