All Comments on 'Overpopulation Fixed by Chastity'

by squeezi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a fun start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Moron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this is an...interesting world build. Entirely unbelievable and definitely a fantasy but I guess it's something.

When things like this pop up I always ask if the person writing ever takes into consideration that gender is a spectrum and that having ideas like this really shows blatant transpobia. Not only that but gay erasure amongst other things.

Population control could also be easily done by legalizing and providing safe abortions for people with uteruses. As well as giving easier access to safe and effective contraceptives.

But I guess making a futuristic sexual torture world is a way to go as well. Even though no government would want to limit the amount of wage slaves that would be come dependent on their capitalistic overlords.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariabout 1 year ago

Not very well thought out. Overpopulation is the problem so the solution was to put all men in a chastity cage? A vasectomy is about a 5 minute procedure and reversible. The problem is that you have women running free and sexually frustrated and lots of men who have the cages removed. Doesn't stop the women from hooking up and becoming pregnant, just sets the lower caste as involuntary eunuchs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow all that technology and they couldn't just come up with the obvious solution of a male contraceptive pill, strange eh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's what you get with governments running the world, Pure Stupidity. Why would they Bother with chastity cages with spikes and shock Capabilities? If it's not just for personal control over all men. If the didn't want the control part, they could have just made all men get Reversible vasectomies, so if they made enough money to support a child, they could get the Reverse On the vasectomy. The part about controlling women from get Pregnant is simple, just install Semi permanent IUDs, that only the government can remove. But all goes back to governments wanting to control all things Pleasurable..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lol - I'm curious how many of the previous comments were made by male-based gender stereotype-types (or wthever). Cute premise. Suspend belief - after I skimmed past the mechanical-engineering deets, I'm sorta wondering how this will (ahem) shake out. Write on, please! Thank you! :-)

EvangellosEvangellosabout 1 year ago

I for one like the story. Yeah it's totally silly and ridiculous, but that's why I like it and I want to read more. I often think of this premise a lot where politics and government run amok and they come up with some asinine policies that make no actual sense but any scrutiny results in public shaming, etc. This is obviously an extreme worst case scenario in response to a world crisis where coming up with some other less invasive procedure would be more logical, but that's what I like about femdom chastity dystopian stories, they often go straight to the deep end. The involuntary nature behind it is appealing, for whatever reason and I hope you continue writing. I enjoyed the read. Maybe consider doing a segment in the future where roving gangs of women relentlessly tease men in hopes they get erections only to get in trouble with the government and police, or that women just walk around nude or scantily clothed because why not. It's all about the tease and denial, and that's what I like to read. Anyway, good story! :-)

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 1 year ago

The proverbial feminist wet dream, How to control all men. The problem with that is if they somehow managed to do it, they would have to got back to living in mud huts.

Good Luck with that ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this were attempted then you would see chaos. There would be murders of every representative who was for it or voted for it and they anyone who spoke out for it would also be killed. I am 100% positive that would occur.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The birthrate is at an all time low, so low that we can't continue to sustain life. But read all your frminazi bs and carry on

punishment_centerpunishment_centerabout 1 year ago

I simply loved the story. I have had fantasies like this for years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is always so dumb. Why lock only the males? Locking the female is way better in terms of social stability

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lol omg this is a non-con/reluctant erotica and the comments are butt-hurt (prob) males haha! I've read mostly stories in this same genre but about slave girls and women being taken captive etc yet there is no backlash on this about toxic masculinity or masochism etc. Yet here we are, these insecure men calling out feminism because of an erotica story LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous