Overworking my Boss

Story Info
An overworked secretary.
3.5k words
3.9
11.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NOKay
NOKay
2 Followers

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off like crazy. I groaned as I turned over in my bed to reach my phone to turn it off. I was only able to get in a 2-hour nap, before I had to head back to the office.

I sat up in my bed with my phone in hand, opening my eyes to look at the time. My eyes grew big as I panicked realizing I overslept for 10 minutes.

For some that may not be a big deal, but I had so much work I needed to get done as my boss was a very important man. I threw the blankets off of me and rushed to the bathroom.

My hair was a mess and my clothes were twisted. I tended to sleep in my office uniform in order to save time for when I had to go back.

I had no time to brush my teeth so I quickly rinsed with mouthwash, which I would have to do until I got to the office. I looked down at my clothes and tried to straighten them as I ran back to the bedroom to grab my phone and the files I needed.

I looked at the time once more and knew I was going to be about five minutes late. I silently cursed myself running to the door, stopping to put my heels on. I walked quickly to my car, starting it before pulling off. It was only about a 10 minute drive.

I arrived at my destination, gathered my things and rushed to the building. I had no time to take the elevator so I decided to run up the steps. The office was on the sixth floor so it was not that bad. I was sweating and panting hard as I flung the door open, running out without looking.

In the midst of that I ran hard into a body, all my files dropping to the floor along with my phone. I gathered the papers frantically without looking up. When I rose, there was my boss with my phone in one hand and a bunch of papers in the other. I looked around nervously as I knew I was about to be reprimanded.

"Are you alright?" He asked me to hand him my phone.

"Yes. I'm sorry I was not looking." I grabbed my phone and just stood there.

He looked at my attire and then back at my face before dropping the pile of papers he had on top of the ones I was already holding.

"You're late. You know I do not like when people are late. I needed these files to be taken care of five minutes ago." He walked down the hall before turning back around.

"Oh and, fix your clothing. You know this is a highly respectable law firm." He turned away walking down the hall once more.

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding in. I walked over to my desk, sat my things down and rummaged through my drawers. I always kept a toothbrush here because I know how hectic things can get. I went to the restroom to brush my teeth and straightened out my clothes. I just finger combed my hair and threw it in a bun.

As I was walking back, I saw my boss walking back down the hall to his office. I reached my desk and saw a new pile of papers there. I rubbed my face with my head and just sat down to get to work. Working on two hours of sleep the majority of the time has my head boggled. While I was fixated on the papers the phone rang.

"Liam Jackson law firm. How may I help you?" I answered.

That's my boss. Liam Jackson. A much respected man. Former basketball player at USC, Having a PhD in criminal law and one of the best lawyers in the state of California.

"He has an available slot on the 14th, would you be willing to come in then? Alright. Thank you for calling Liam Jackson law firm. Have a good night." I hung up the phone while making a memo of the appointment.

I turned back to focus on the papers, when Mr. Jackson called me into his office. I stood up and turned to walk away quickly and ended up banging my knee into my desk. I grabbed my knee rubbing it to alleviate the pain. I walked quickly to his office because I knew he didn't like to be kept waiting.

"Yes sir?" I opened the door standing in front of his desk.

His eyes were fixated on a folder, I knew it was a case, reading it thoroughly. I stood there for about two minutes in silence until I saw his head move. His deep brown eyes meeting mine. I fidgeted with my clothing hoping I got it as straight as I could.

"Did you go through those files yet?" He leaned back in his chair, his eyes piercing mine.

"I'm not quite finished with those yet, however you have an appointment on the 14th with a new client."

He rose from his chair walking to the front of his desk sitting on it.

I moved my eyes to the floor while taking a slight step back.

"And why aren't you done with the files yet? Is the work I give you too much to handle? I can always find a new secretary."

He fiddled with a picture frame that was on his desk. It had multiple girls in odd positions but that was all I could gather. It was too far for me to see further details.

YES! I wanted to say.

"No sir. I was just running a bit late today, which won't happen ever again. My apologies. I will be done with the files in the next 20 minutes."

My eyes roamed to the picture frame then back to him.

"Since you were late, I'm reducing that time to 10. Have my files done in the next 10 minutes. Get back to work." He got up from the desk and walked to sit back in the chair.

I walked out of his office and went back to my desk. The red light on the phone was blinking indicating there were messages. I checked and saw 20 messages left. I had 10 minutes to get through 10 files, answer 20 messages and make appointments. I was reading files while listening to messages and making appointments all at the same time.

My head was all scrambled as I was rushing to get it done. To make matters worse, Mr. Jackson called me into his office once more and handed me the case file he was reading earlier. As I was walking quickly back to my desk I buckled in my heels hitting my shoulder on the corner of the desk. I fell on my knees.

I sat on the floor for a good while taking off my shoes. I looked at my shoulder and saw that my sleeve had been torn and my shoulder was bruised. I looked out the windows as I let out a haggard breath. Mr. Jackson came out of his office, he must have heard the bang, and crouched down next to me.

"Are you okay?" He looked towards my shoulder.

I felt tears swell up in my eyes as I didn't answer him. My silence must have been enough of an answer because he stood up grabbing my arms to pull me on my feet.

My mind was still in work mode so I quickly walked to my desk, to finish what I needed to do. Mr. Jackson walked to my desk also putting his hand on top of the files as I went to grab one.

"You just hurt yourself. You may take a break. In fact, join me in my office so I can patch up your bruise." He walked up.

I got up after 2 minutes taking time to focus on my breathing before heading to his office. Mr. Jackson gestured for me to sit on his couch while I saw him get a first aid kit. I sat on the coffee table directly in front of me, grabbing the side of my arms to take a good look at my shoulders. Even while sitting Mr. Jackson was still easily able to see over my head as he stood at 6'6, and I; 5'8.

Mr. Jackson grabbed a cotton ball and wet it with water to clean up the little bit of blood. He grabbed a cotton swab and coated it with ointment and gently put it on my bruise.

I winced as he pressed the cotton swab on my now cleaned skin. He moved his head toward my face and showed me his beautiful smile that made me forget about the pain. Lastly, he moved back toward my shoulder adding gauze and a Band-Aid for securement.

He moved toward my face once more looking me in my eyes. "All better?"

I nodded, mesmerized by his deep brown eyes. He was a very well kept man. His beard was trimmed to perfection and his eyebrows were plucked beautifully. I moved my eyes slightly to his pink plump lips, then back to his eyes.

He patted me on the side of my arm and stood up. I mentally slapped myself wondering what the hell I was just thinking.

I stood up, thanking him, before walking to go back to my desk.

"Stop." He called. "Your shirt, it's torn." He inched closer to me.

There was a lump stuck in my throat as I tried to swallow. I did not have an extra shirt because I was not able to do laundry yet.

He walked over to his dresser, it's where he keeps his suits for when he needs to change, and opened it. I was confused wondering if he had any women's clothing in there. He pulled out a white button up, that was clearly his and handed it to me.

I took it, thanked him, and then went to the restroom to change. While changing into his shirt I stared in the mirror looking at his patch up work he did. I smiled slightly to myself.

I put on his shirt and took in his scent, it smelled exactly like him. I knew because of how close he was to me earlier. I straightened out the shirt, tucked it in, in hopes that others would not recognize the shirt. I walked out the bathroom and back to my desk.

My coworkers came around to ask if I was alright and I could see on their faces, their questioning minds as to why I had on the bosses' shirt. I tried to ignore their expressions and answered the question at hand. After reassuring them that I was fine, they walked away, but they did so while whispering.

I just sighed to myself and got to work. Within the next hour I was fully finished with all of my tasks, looked at the clock on my desk and noticed the time said 11:30 p.m. I stretched before rising and going to Mr. Jackson's office to see if he needed anything else.

My eyes were so heavy and my head was still boggled. As I was walking I noticed the others were not there. In fact the lights at their desks were off, signaling they went home. Odd.

I knocked on Mr. Jackson's door before opening it.

"Mr. Jackson, I finished everything I needed to do today. Is there something else you would like done?" Please say no.

"Actually yes." Damn it. I just want to sleep. "As you see I sent everyone home because only you can help me with this task." He stood up walking towards me.

Only me. I thought. I stood there a bit exhausted waiting for my next task. Mr. Jackson made his way to me, stopping right in front of me. I perked up as I was nervous about what he was going to say. He then began to undo his cufflinks and his tie. I was so confused. Did he need me to do his dry cleaning?

"I've noticed you've been so stressed lately. I give you loads of work because I know you can get it done. Possibly, I've been overworking you. Allow me to make it up to you by relieving that stress, Denise." He moved closer to me.

"Sir? What do you mean?" My eyes roamed his frame, stopping at his eyes staring into them.

He removed his suit jacket giving me clear indication on what he meant. I was shocked. Did Mr. Jackson realize I fantasized about him? Am I fantasizing about him right now? Whatever tiredness I had was now gone. Was this really about to happen?

He moved his hands up to the buttons on the shirt he gave me to wear. My breathing was shallow as I couldn't believe this was truly happening. He fully unbuttoned the shirt exposing me in my lace bra. He stared at me, admiringly. I felt myself growing shy and went to cover myself with my arms.

"Don't." He held my arms. "I want to be able to take them all in." He put my arms down to the side.

I stared back at him, really taking in his frame now. He had very broad shoulders and through his white button up, you could clearly see he was fit. He had long legs and a nice firm butt. His brown hair was neatly shaved into a low cut and he had nice white teeth.

"Mr. Jackson." I began.

"Call me Liam." He inquired.

"Liam. Are you sure about this? Especially in your office?" I looked around at all the nice things he had in here.

"My office is the best place to be." He walked away from me and pushed a button underneath his desk.

My eyes grew as I saw his office transform into what almost looked like a sex dungeon. There were ropes, mouth gags, a harness, whips, all sorts of things. I turned towards Liam and saw him standing with a whip in his hands. He gestured for me to come over and I obliged.

He took off the shirt I was wearing and pulled down my skirt. Luckily today I had a matching bra and panty set on. He lightly tapped me with the whip on my butt forcing me to move closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist smiling before deeply kissing me. I was falling just from his kiss when he stopped and turned me around. He pressed himself against me so I can feel his large file. It made me both jump and smile. He walked me over to the harness before turning me back around.

He took off his shirt exposing his chest and broad shoulders. It was like feeling a feeling a boulder. He took the whip to my skin again lightly before setting up the harness to my body.

First he did one arm raising it up in the air, then the same to the other. He removed my panties before spreading my legs apart. He grabbed one to put in the harness, then doing the same with the other. I was now in the air spread out with my arms straight in the air. My legs wide pointing straight toward him.

Everything was exposed and it was making me excited. He put down the whip and grabbed the mouth gag putting it in my mouth. I watched as he unzipped his pants, pulling them off leaving him in his boxers.

He walked up to me, his dick as clear as day. His footsteps shook the ground. I was looking at him with lustful eyes wondering what he was going to do next. He removed himself from his boxers and went to insert himself inside me. He then tied to a pole where I sat on my butt.

"Open your mouth." He said with authority. So I did.

He put a vibrator on my pussy to get my juices flowing. "I have a file you need to finish". He takes out my gag and then proceeds to make me take his 12 inch dick into the back of my throat. Tears came into my eyes. He may have been a little strict, but man was he skilled. He was able to stuff it all down there.

It reached my stomach. My throat as being stretched. He took it out to let me catch my breath. I was coughing and covered in pre-cum. He takes the vibrator out and replaces it with his tongue, licking my clit with precision. I was moaning loudly and really enjoying it.

He then got me tied and sitting on one of the chairs in the office, the only thing I could see was the file he told me to complete and put it into my mouth again. He made sure I engulfed the entire thing again in order to ensure that it was able to make a verdict.

Up next was the whip and double tie. He tied both my hands up and brought out a whip.

"You're going to do everything I say here." he said in a deep voice.

"You got that?"

"Yes." I whisper. "

Huh?!" He says while he whips me hard.

"Yes." I say a little louder.

He whips me harder "Speak when spoken too!"

"YES, ILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY!" I scream at the top of my lungs

"You're such a bad secretary." He grunts "You need to be taught".

He tied my arms and legs together and then flips me over. This is a hard case indeed as he plows inside me while I scream out of pleasure and pain.

"Yes Liam more! I'm about to cum!" I scream as I'm reaching my limit I've never reacted by a verdict that hard before. He then suddenly pulls out.

"You're about to wet my file?" He says angrily.

"Yes please, it feels so good!" I say out of pleasure and desperation.

"You were late for work today. And you didn't complete those papers I gave you! Why? Why the fuck should I let you wet my file?!" He yelled.

"Because it feels so good!" I yell in desperation. "Let me wet your file and I'll never be late again. I promise!" I start crying in desperation.

"Alright."

He wasn't convinced. But he reinserted himself. After a little while I squirted out all the evidence on his dick.

"You scream an awful lot." he says.

He gets the harness and mouth gag and straps them both to me. I hear a faint noise.

I think someone called my name. I looked around frantically, as best as I could in my bdsm fit. Wondering if anyone was still in the firm. I looked back at him trying to say something but the mouth gag wasn't allowing words to come out.

It was like I was the only one that heard my name being called. He was almost at my pussy when I began to jerk my body as a way to signal to him. He must have took that as I was eager because he inserted himself again.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He was pounding me so mercilessly I was going numb.

"DENISE! DENISE!"

I woke up with a loud gasp, sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked around and noticed I was at the firm and everyone was still here. I looked up to see who was calling me and it was a co-worker.

"Denise! You feel asleep. Luckily Mr. Jackson hasn't come out his office yet. You should get back to work and try to stay awake." She walked away.

I ran my fingers through my still messy hair looking down at my clothing that was still twisted. I put my head down on my desk once more realizing I just dreamt about my boss. I laughed silently to myself as I stood up to go fix myself in the restroom.

"Denise?" Mr. Jackson called sticking his head out to the hall. "Come see me in my office." He went back inside.

I walked to his office dreadfully as I knew I was going to get reprimanded about my appearance. Once in his office I closed his door and faced him.

"Sir?" I question being unable to look him in his eyes after the dream I just had.

"How are things going for you, are you still stressed?"

I looked confused. In the corner of my eye I saw a whip near his desk.

He got up walking toward me. "Mr. Jackson, I-"

"Didn't I say to call me Liam?" He cut me off.

I was so confused. Am I still dreaming? Did it actually happen?

"Oh and you might want to straighten out your clothes. We don't want people getting the wrong idea."

I looked down and realized I was wearing his shirt. I looked back up when to question him when he kissed me. I gave in letting him kiss me while kissing him back.

Although I was still confused, the kiss felt very familiar. Liam felt very familiar. I should probably take a few days off.

"How about we take a few days off." He said "I leave for Cabo San Lucas tomorrow. I could use a comfort girl".

"I'll do anything Liam." I say excitedly.

NOKay
NOKay
2 Followers