All Comments on 'Owed Ch. 03'

by Lissa s

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unfuckingbelievable fantasy...

Can your fantasy be any more stupidier than this? Doing it right in the public and people taking pictures with their cell? What happen to humanity? Oh, I forgot. It went down the drain the moment you wrote this stupid story. Sheesh, why do brainless amateur had such unfuckingbelievable fantasy is beyond me.

Aside from that, you have no spelling sense or maybe you're such a lazy writer that you didn't even bother to use the spell check.

Suggestion - please read some good non consent/reluctance story on this site first to get an idea what this category is all about. Try to think up a more believable storyline not. (Go read the author Creamer's story to get some ideas)

Don't be like the others telling readers 'if you don't like it why read it' attitude. I, read it because I happen to stumble on it and find it was truly outrageous with no literary skill on your part.

And DON'T say you're writing it for your own pleasure only. If you really write it for your own pleasure YOU would definitely won't submit it to be publish. Reason you submitted it was because you want people to read your work, which was crappy as hell!

So please, do yourself and us a favor. If you really want to be a good amateur and gain some recognition do write some proper stuffs that will appeal to the masses not just one or two weirdos.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Whatever...

While not my particular cup of tea is it any less worthy because it deals with subject matter that may not appeal to some. I found the story well written. This Writer has taken a road less traveled - and was mugged for it.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Whatever...

While not my particular cup of tea is it any less worthy because it deals with subject matter that may not appeal to some. I found the story well written. This Writer has taken a road less traveled - and was mugged for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very good, very hot story

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT listen to "unfuckingbelieveably pathetic". I would like to believe that we all come to this website with an open mind, but clearly that is not the case. Who are any of us to judge another's stories/sexual tastes/fantasies? It takes a spiteful, malicious, arrogant, sad person to post such a scathing, hurtful comment. Was it to make you feel bad or to make himself/herself feel better?You are a good writer. Experience will make you even better, so keep submitting your stories and don't let the pointless cynics bring you down!

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
Good idea just - - -

wants editing and polishing. The concept, and its' place in the world, may be questionable but - you wrote it. I, and others, read it and commented. Please find some way to edit your stuff; the imagination is there and the story is where it should be. Keep up or continue on with your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it!

for the anonymous dipshit who left the scathing note: fantasy is unbelievable, thats why its fantasty- not reality. how can you be so stupid and narrow-minded?

to Lissa, I thought it was a great read. don't be discouraged from writing, i think you have real potential! your way with words is not as awkward or stilted as some of the writing on this site. well done.

libertarianlibertarianabout 15 years ago
Lissa

Man, what a hot story. I hope you will write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
perfect! What is next?

I love blackmail type situations, so please keep on writing them. I love Your style, and Your evil imagination, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
write more

You should continue this story. I think its good and would like to read more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very sexy

the kind of story that makes a girl as wet as i am

glass-salmonglass-salmonover 9 years ago
I can't believe....

I can't believe no one has used this fuck pig's ass...not even a finger fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think we need to read chapter 04.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A $5 dildo?!

Dang, where can I buy a dildo that cheap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous