Owen struck it lucky

Story Info
Game show games.
2.7k words
4.04
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that my partner and I always have safe sex with strangers but I never include the description of posing condoms in my works. Play safe, stay safe guys. Saying you are clean is not the same as being clean.

*

A few years ago now, me and my partner Dave entered to take part in a television quiz/ game show. We had several hurdles to cross and from completing the application questionnaire to telephone interviews and finally a 'screen test', we were selected.

We had to take several changes of clothes and the production team would select the one they preferred and, for continuity, we would have to wear those outfits for the day and a half of filming. We would also be accommodated overnight in a hotel next to the studios.

I hadn't really fancied the idea as it meant being gently mocked on television by a national treasure (with a rumoured hard drug habit) but I went along with Dave's plan anyway in the hope of winning some much needed money. (In case I forget to mention, we did end up winning a holiday which may, if this lockdown continues, be the subject of another true story.)

We were met by a member of the production team on the first morning who showed us around the studio and where the facilities were and she took us to a colleague who would help pick out a photogenic outfit that made us look like our caricature (stereotypical gay couple) on screen and aid the piss being ripped out if us. One couple of our fellow contestants had their not-so-finest outfits chosen for them, ill fitting and gaudy tops accentuating their need to lose weight and a very pleasant elderly couple were mismatched deliberately so the guy was dressed like a retired army general and his wife like a bag lady.

The guy who chose the outfits we would wear from the selection we had taken was about 30 years old, very slight build and about 5'6. And both feminine in shape I thought..... and camp. He was nonetheless very nice to all of us but seemed to fuss over Dave and I even though the bright lights of the London gay scene were a 20 minute train ride away.

Filming proper began after lunch, I think for the show's host a rather boozy affair judging by the smell of stale alcohol on his breath although that could have been the result of a heavy session the night before and, when he finally joined us to commence filming I guess it may have been just the start of his day. The afternoon flew by in many ways and the old couple were quickly eliminated but stayed to watch the filming finish as all 3 couples taking part were staying in the same hotel and their train home to Plymouth wasn't until the following day.

Once we had finished for the afternoon, the camp assistant was in charge of accompanying us to the hotel and getting us checked in. The minibus arrived and deposited us at the hotel although it would have been quicker to walk, the camp assistant (Owen) chattering from start to finish. Conversation was easy enough and I warmed to him, deciding he flirted with every one which I found quite endearing. So much so that when we had all checked in, I asked him to join us for dinner that evening if he didn't have plans and so a table for the 6 of us later became a table for 7, once we had all gotten washed and changed. I even managed 15 minutes in the hotel pool before the meal instead of a shower, leaving me clean and chlorinated.

Owen popped back to the studio and returned for dinner, squeezing between Dave and the old guy. The women loved that Owen was flirting with them and loved it even more that he was flirting with their husbands, even Dave who is more reserved than myself loosened up and we enjoyed a great and entertaining meal. The old couple went to their room first, followed by the big bird, leaving four of us having a glass of after dinner wine and then Paul decided to go check on his fat missus and that was the last we saw of him.

Owen, after a few drinks, was more outrageous but at the same time he was getting cuter, his limp blond hair needing to be continually swished back as it kept falling over his face. The three of us were sat in a huddle and he was touching my knee when he spoke to me, then the same with Dave.

"Like champagne?" I asked.

Dave gave me a puzzled look, knowing it would cost a fortune at the hotel bar. What he didn't know was that I had brought a bottle from home and placed it in to the minibar fridge along with some poppers when he was showering, hoping for a romantic drink and good fucking later. I know we could ordinarily do that at home but I had just returned from a Sales Conference the day before and crashed out almost as soon as I had got home. So with 3 glasses I borrowed from reception, off we disappeared to room 307......

All had been above board downstairs if not a little flirtatious but that had been Owen's style all evening, indeed all day and with all of the crowd, harmless good clean fun. Once in the room I took the bubbles from the fridge and poured us all a glass.

"Did you guys have any plans for this evening?" Owen asked.

I took a sip of my champagne. "To be honest, I was hoping to get laid and know Dave is pretty horny. In fact, I'm wearing a new jockstrap he hasn't seen before under these trousers and I can't wait for him to see it."

What made me say that I have no idea although (a) it was all true; (b) I'd had a couple of sherbets; and (c) I had nothing to lose.

I took another sip of the champagne, longer this time, in fact I think we all did.

"Want me to leave while Dave gets the big reveal?" Owen asked.

"No, you can play. Top..... middle..... or bottom?"

No more words were said, Dave's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and I stepped out of my shoes and then trousers to reveal that I was indeed wearing a new yellow and red jockstrap. I know the colour code and aren't really into pain, nor was I expecting Owen to be into what the colour signified but hoped he at least fancied some cock and arse action. Turns out he did.

He removed his own trousers and Dave immediately reached over to the large bulge in his tight briefs. His legs were almost hairless and the bulge was certainly growing in Dave's hand. I removed my tshirt so I was only wearing the jock and went over to help Owen out of his shirt, revealing a hairless chest with tiny but firm little nipples. I knelt down and licked each one, enjoying the sight of his slight frame whilst Dave released his magnificent cock from his briefs, the uncut end pulled slightly back and already looking damp and sticky. I moved in to lick the juice from his piss slit, noting the impressive length and girth of his shaved dick, taking the full head in my mouth and sucking gently so I could enjoy the taste of his precum.

Dave stepped out of his clothes, releasing his own shaved erection, a mere but cute 5 and a half inches, dwarfed by Owen's solid and wide 8 inches only just over half of which my mouth could accommodate. Nonetheless I sucked gently and carefully to elicit as much precum as possible and fingered his balls, really small in his hairless nut sack but I was hoping they would deliver the goods. And for good measure when my hand was there, carefully caressing his little bollocks, I rubbed across his anus which he made him open his legs wider for a little more, telling me (unsurprisingly) he liked his arsehole played with.

Dave was stood up, Owen was sat on the bed and I was knelt on the floor sucking Owen's cock head. Owen leant forward and took Dave's own tool in his mouth and sucked on that as I continued to rub a knuckle against his ring as I played with his

balls and then broke off and wet my finger from the spit and precum in my mouth before returning it to his ass and inserting just an inch or so which he fucking loved judging by the groans of pleasure he made. My own cock was throbbing hard in the jock, doubly so as I had slipped on a cock ring before we went down to dinner in the expectation of action with Dave afterwards.

As Owen leaned forward to suck Dave's cock, he could just about reach my arsehole and finger me as I was fingering him, which he did (and I loved). This teasing of our cocks and orifices continued for some time until I guess we all wanted to take things to the next level, or at least a little deeper.....

I stopped sucking and extricated myself from the knot of our bodies, walking to the fridge to get the amyl and then to the rucksack thrown on a chair for some lube I had brought. I adore taking Dave's dick up me a couple of inches and because he's not a big boy, plenty of spit normally suffices but with lube it slips in easily. If I were to get Owen's meat anywhere up my arse, I'd be needing plenty of grease. I rejoined the two of them, by now sixty-nineing on the bed, and lubed up a finger to probe Owen just a little more. And for good measure and to keep interruptions to a minimum, I applied a very generous squeeze to my own arse, knowing I love to find a slippery hole myself as it signifies the dirty bastard is ready for some bum action.

As Owen was on his back with Dave on top, I approached from the other direction, opened his legs a little and started to suck on his scrotum, very gently nipping his little balls and licking his taint too before sharing the shaft with Dave who, like myself earlier, could only get the top half of in his mouth. He was rock hard and enjoying the attention and he slurped and sucked on Dave's tool big time.

I broke off and took a big hit of amyl then returned to his cock and Dave stopped sucking to also have a hit, leaving me to take charge of keeping the dick occupied. As he was busy with Dave's cock in his mouth and hard as rock, I moved up and straddled him, positioning his knob in my crack and then rocked down until it was just pressed against my well lubed hole. As I said, this was really much bigger than what I was used to and I have never been a size queen, but I really wanted to show Owen a good time and really wanted to experience his meat so I took a second inhalation of poppers to relax myself and then pushed down on his cock and felt it penetrate my ring. Fucking deep doesn't do it for me either, and to be honest once the head or end of a dick reaches my prostate, I can get a huge thrill without the need to go further. For me, it's about pleasure- and pain doesn't fall in that category.

I pushed down just a little more, as my ring was stretched it allowed for his cock to probe me a little deeper and the lube certainly made things easier. He hadn't seen what was happening and don't even know if he realised my arse had taken over from our mouths in enveloping his member. Having him fill me like that gave me an immediate warmth inside and the overdose of lube made it easy for me to control the depth of his cock that I wanted to slide up and down on.

Dave moved round behind me, coming up between Owen's legs and I hunched forward to lock mouths and tongues with Owen, pushing my tongue into his warm wet mouth as he reciprocated by pushing the top 4 inches of his knob up my arse. He clearly knew now I was riding him.

I opened the poppers again, this time offering them to Owen, hoping that they would relax his hole as they had mine. He willingly took a sniff and although he couldn't see Dave, I think he had an idea what might be coming. Dave managed to ease his erection in to the crack of Owen and his cock was sandwiched between Owen's arse and the bed. As Owen lifted his hips slightly to push his cock up my own arse, he raised his so that Dave could move forward and slide an inch just inside of Owen's wet ring.

My own cock was still rock hard, kept so by the cock ring and constrained by the jock and Dave cupped a hand round to squeeze it some, using me to steady himself as he pulled into my stomach so that his torso was touching my lower back and he could edge a little deeper into Owen's ass.

I stared in to Owen's eyes at which point he gave me a very dirty and appreciative smile and we all took one final sniff of amyl and then Owen began lifting his hips just a little, then lowering them, effectively riding Dave's cock and at the same time sliding in and out of my arse. Dave's cock as I said earlier, is quite short so wouldn't plough deep anyway, but as he is cut, the ridge gives me a great sensation as it rubs my g-spot and I hoped it would do the same for Owen, releasing as much of his seed in to me as possible.

It worked. After only a handful of further hip gyrations, Owen began to moan and I lowered myself just a little to have him in my mancunt as deep as I wanted him to be as I felt the first of six or seven spurts of cum unload in my arse. Knowing what was happening from the noises, breathing and rhythm of his hips was enough then to trigger Dave to immediately follow suit and pump his own load in the sensitive entrance of Owen's surprisingly tight arse. Dave usually cums plenty and his juices are usually delivered in 10 or more spurts, this session being no exception. The 2 others were spent. I was still hard as rock but happy I'd been filled but Owen remained hard and in my arse and started stroking the pouch of my jock before releasing my tool and squeezing the shaft.

I knew Dave's hard on would quickly subside and he would slip out of Owen's arse and as Owen played with my swollen tool, I again fell forward so our tongues could go back and forth between our mouths. Sometimes kissing alone gets me and keeps me hard and I hoped it would keep Owen hard a little longer, which it seemed to be doing.

I wasn't going to last long and wherever I came would certainly beat knocking one out in the post coital shower but I rode Owen's cock a little more until he very quickly and most unexpected shot a second load in me, not quite as deep this time and probably not quite as much volume. It was enough to make me release a rope of my own jizz and as soon as he realised, he attempted to get down and get my own cock in his mouth with some degree of success, getting my bell end in his mouth by the third pump and swallowing as I unloaded like the cumslut we now knew him to be.

The hotel bed was big enough for the 3 of us and so Owen stayed the night, giving me a taste of his own seed the next morning before breakfast. That's what is known as a 'full English'! And then we headed to the studio where Dave and I were the second couple to be eliminated, leaving with a holiday- and a great experience to remember.