Owen Takes Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Second gay experience with a dominant soccer buddy.
3.1k words
4.65
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decare
Decare
25 Followers

It was a few weeks after my first sexual encounter with Owen. I felt weird about it at first, since he completely dominated me and used me as his sex toy. But soon I decided not to overthink it. It happened, it was hot and I trusted Owen would be discrete about it. Owen acted like nothing had happened and so did I.

Last week after soccer practice, Owen told the team at a loud voice that he'd had his ass waxed at a waxing studio. At first he was laughed at for it, but he didn't seemed to care, casually continuing explaining. Of course the girl that waxed him was hot and curvy, according to Owen. Apparently he told her flat out that he was looking to get rimmed and that it seemed only fair to him to get rid of all that hair down there. Of course she agreed that was more hygienic. Owen ended the story by saying that they exchanged phone numbers and that he was talking to her on WhatsApp, showing her picture to almost everyone. Although he really seemed to be texting her, I had the feeling this story had something to do with me.

A few days later Owen texted. "Let's hit the gym tonight?" As I had made no plans yet, I agreed.

"Did you meet that girl from the waxing salon?" I asked when we're half way down our gym routine.

"No," Owen replied. "She was just playing me. She told me from the beginning that she has a boyfriend, but I thought she wasn't serious because she gave me her number," Owen explained.

"Did you suggest a threesome?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. She said her boyfriend only wants to do a threesome with another girl," Owen replied.

"Boring," I said casually.

"Yeah," Owen said. "You know what this means right?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I need you to be my bitch again," Owen said while looking at me.

It aroused me that he called me bitch, but I didn't know what to say. So I just laughed and said nothing. Owen touched my upper leg as he was giving me instructions on how to perform the exercise. He could see now that I was aroused.

"Did you enjoy sucking my cock?" Owen asked as we entered the showers. Luckily there was no else there.

The answer was yes, but I had hard time admitting it. So I said nothing.

"We both know you loved every second of it," Owen continued.

"It was all right," I admitted.

"I remember you moaning when I dragged my balls over your nose and mouth," Owen continued. "You're a fucking cockslut, you know that?" Owen concluded. I was getting hard now and uncomfortable. Owen noticed my hard cock, but said nothing.

"Can I use some of your shower gel?" I asked to change the subject.

"Sure, its right here," Owen said, whilst pointing to the floor right next to where he was standing.

I walked over to him and squatted down to reach for the shower gel. Owen's cock was very close to my face at this moment. Owen touched his cock and I could see it grow semi-hard.

"Eyes on the price, baby," Owen said teasingly. "Eyes, on the price."

For a moment I just sat there, looking at Owen's big juicy cock, mesmerized almost.

"Do you want me to slap it at your face again?" Owen asked as he started rubbing his cock.

"No, that's all right," I said as I got up, feeling aroused and embarrassed from Owens big cock so close to my face.

"Let me clean your back," Owen said as he walked towards me. Owen applied shower gel on my back and of course took the opportunity to massage my ass. After he finished he pressed his body against mine, making sure I could feel his cock grow fully hard as he rubbed it against my bum with his hips.

"Your ass is so hot dude," Owen said with a grin on his face as he stepped out of the shower and got dressed. I waited for a bit before leaving the showers, to make my boner go away.

"You wanna hit the spa again this Sunday?" Owen aksed as we left the gym.

"I am not sure Owen," I replied. "You can be so controlling. I am not sure I am into that."

"Trust me, you are," Owen said. "I'll pick you up at two."

At the spa that Sunday the sexual energy was quite intense. Owen seemed semi hard all the time and took no effort hiding it. He wanted me and everyone else to see what he was packing.

"That guy over there, with the blonde girlfriend, keeps staring at your ass," Owen said whilst we were waiting for a sauna ritual to start.

"And everybody else is looking at your cock," I replied.

"Including you, buddy. Little miss cockslut can't stop looking at my big fucking cock," Owen said with a grin on his face. Being called a cockslut by Owen made my cock grow semi hard instantly, which embarrassed me. I tried to hide it from Owen, but I am sure he noticed.

Later that day we decided to do some sunbathing and Owen spotted two lounge beds right opposite the guy and the blonde girlfriend. "Let's give him something to look at," Owen said as he insisted to apply sunscreen at my back, ass and legs. Owen took way longer than necessary, caressing, massaging and complimenting my ass. As he finished, he stood up and looked at me as I was a piece of art that he had just finished, exchanging looks with guy with the blonde girlfriend.

"That guy is so jealous I just got to play with your ass for like ten minutes." Owen whispered in my ear. "Do you want me to offer him a go at your ass?" Owed asked.

"What does that even mean?" I asked doubtful.

"Maybe, he'd like to rim your ass?" Owen said jokingly and I knew he wasn't actually gonna propose something like that.

"Now return the favor, little bitch," Owen said. My cock grew semi hard as he called me a bitch. Reluctanly I stood up to apply sunscreen on Owens back.

"Don't call me a bitch, Owen," I said.

"Make sure to make a hollow back," Owen replied, ignoring my comment. "So, our neighbour friend has a nice view of your hole." I looked briefly over my shoulder and indeed saw the guy fully focused on my ass while his girlfriend was reading a book.

"Spread my cheeks," Owen said after I was done with his back and now applied sunscreen on his ass. I did what he asked. "You see, no hair at all. You're gonna thank me later bro," Owen said.

"You wanna have your ass rimmed, you mean?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," Owen replied. "You moaned the loudest when I was rimming yours last time. I wanna know what it feels like. And I am sure you are gonna do great," Owen concluded. The idea to lick his ass wasn't something I'd look forward to.

About half an hour later the guy in front of us got up. He was well build and his cock was massive. It seemed like he had a semi. I couldn't stop looking at it. Owen was looking at him too.

"Hey buddy, do you know what time it is?" Owen yelled over to the other guy. As he came over, he put no effort into hiding his big juicy cock.

"It's ten to five, he replied. "I, am Rob, by the way," he said.

"Cool, I'm Owen, and my buddy right here is Sam," Owen replied.

"Do you want to join us, for the spa ritual at five?" Owen asked.

"Sounds good. I'll check with my girl," Rob said.

As Rob's girlfriend continued reading, the three of us were waiting for the ritual to begin. Owen pulled away my towel and started rubbing my ass.

"Have you seen this beautiful ass, Rob?" Owen asked.

"I couldn't help but notice," Rob said with a smile on his face.

"Feel it, his cheeks are super soft," Owen said. Rob stepped towards me and but both his hands on my ass.

"That's right," Owen said. "Feel that big juicy ass," Owen continued. Rob ran a finger through my cheeks. I was starting to feel uncomfortable now as there were other people waiting for the ritual to start.

"You're super tight, bro," Rob said.

"Only been fucked once," Owen said. "Right, Sam?"

"Yeah," I answered shyly.

"Sweet," Rob concluded.

During the sauna ritual I sat opposite from Rob and Owen. They sat with their legs wide open, with their big cocks at display. I looked at their cocks constantly and they definitely noticed. After about ten minutes I got too hot as the humidity in the sauna was rising quickly. I got up, turned around and bend over to place my towel one step lower. I now knew they were looking at my ass and decided to wiggle it briefly. I turned around and sat down again, substantially lower than Rob and Owen, but I could still see their cocks perfectly. Rob's cock had grown semi hard.

After the sauna ritual I sat down at bench outside to cool down. Both Owen and Rob stood right before me with their cocks at eyesight, battling for my attention.

"Nice cock, Rob," Owen commented.

"Thanks," Rob said as he took his cock in his right hands "Quite happy with it myself."

"My buddy Sam right here loves to take care of big cocks like yours," Owen said.

"Yeah?" Rob asked, looking at me.

I didn't know what to say. "Well, uhh, I've done it before," I said doubtful.

"So, what do you say, come over to mine to show Sam who's boss?" Owen asked Rob. Rob's cock was almost fully hard now.

"I'd love to fuck," Rob admitted. "But I am with my girl today. I'll fuck her brains out, thinking of your sweet ass, Sam," Rob said. "But you guys have fun," Rob continued.

"We'll make sure of that." Owen said.

When we got to his place, Owen instructed me to go to his bedroom.

"Get naked, I wanna get started right away," Owen said.

I got naked and waited for Owen on his bed. When Owen arrived he undressed himself and ordered me to get on my knees. I objected because his bedroom floor was hardwood and therefore not very comfortable.

"You're being serious right know?" Owen asked confused. "Get down on your knees you fucking faggot. It's time you start following orders."

On hands and knees I dragged myself towards him.

"Sorry Owen," I said with a blush on my face as I looked up to his naked body.

"That's right," Owen said. "Now you start with taking care of these babies," Owen said as he touched his balls. "I want you to start with rubbing your nose against my balls."

I placed both hands on Owens upper legs and put my nose on his balls. I inhaled deeply as I rubbed my nose over his balls. I imagined what they would have smelled like if we didn't just showered.

"Open your mouth and start licking my nuts," Owen said. I did as I was told and Owen started rubbing his cock against my face.

"Close your eyes," Owen said and as I did he spat my face. "There you go, you little slut," Owen exclaimed. "Put both my balls in your mouth," Owen instructed. I had a hard time keeping both his balls in my mouth. Owen was now aggressively rubbing his hard cock against my face.

"Damn boy, you want this cock in your throat?" Owen asked.

"Yes, Owen, please let me suck on it," I said.

"Beg for it slut," Owen replied while he slapped his cock at my face multiple times.

"Please Owen, please let me service your big cock," I said as I looked up.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Owen said. As I opened my mouth and sticked my tongue out, Owen slapped his cock against my tongue and then placed his balls on my tongue and pressed his cock all over my nose and face.

"That's right, choke on my balls, you little cockslut," Owen said excitedly as he was rubbing his wet cock all over my face. "Now show me what a good boy you are and suck it," Owen said as he placed his cock right before my mouth.

Shortly after I started sucking Owens big cock, he put his hands at the back of my head while he forced his cock down my throat. Slowly we was now throat fucking me by making short hip movements while keeping my head in place with his hands. He was really using me as a sex toy now.

"Damn bro, your throat feels so good," Owen said. "It's time for you to start taking care of my ass, before I nut in throat too soon," Owen continued as he pulled his slimy cock out of my mouth.

Owen went to sit on the bed on hands and knees.

"Come on bro, start licking my hole," Owen said. "I had it waxed especially so your tongue has easy access," he continued.

It got up slowly. My knees were sore from sitting on the hard floor for too long. As I got up, I took a sip of water and caught my breath for a sec.

"Come on bro, it isn't gonna lick itself," Owen said. "I see your cock is still rock hard. You were born to do this bro," Owen continued.

I didn't need any persuasion by now. I walked over and got on the bed and placed my hands on Owens ass to spread his cheeks.

"Your hole looks pretty good Owen," I said.

"Dig in bro, you know what to do," Owen said.

I started licking Owens ass and he immediately started moaning.

"Yeah man, that feels soooo good," Owen said. "Lick my ass like your life depends on it," Owen encouraged me. My tongue was now going up and down his hole in high speed, sometimes stopping in the middle to suck on it.

"Do you like me rimming your tight hole?" I asked as was enjoying it too.

"Yeah man, this is the best. You are fucking good at this," Owen replied.

"Now get on your back for some face sitting bro," Owen said. I did what he said and Owen placed his ass right above my face before she slowly went down until my nose and mouth were in between his ass cheeks.

"Keep working my ass with your tongue bro," Owen said. He was now slowly moving his ass over my tongue. "Damn your tongue in my ass feels so good. Get in there even deeper, bro," Owen instructed as he buried his ass deeper onto my face. My tongue pressed hard against his hole as I was rimming Owens ass more deeply now.

"You get off on this shit, don't you bro," Owen said jokingly as he touched my hard cock briefly.

"Are you ready to get fucked by a real man, you little bitch?" Owen said as he got up. I knew I didn't have a choice.

"Yes, Owen, please fuck me with your big cock," I said as I turned my ass in this direction."

"Thats right, I am gonna fuck your big girly faggot ass like it has never been fucked before," Owen said slowly. "Spread your cheeks, so I can have a good look at your tight little hole," Owen continued.

I did what he said and felt very exposed.

"Relax bro. I'll rim your ass first, so it can loosen up a bit," Owen said. I felt a sigh of relief the moment his tongue touched my hole. Not long after Owen started rimming my hole, he pushed one finger in. This felt really good and I moaned as I was also wanking my cock.

"Thats right, you're getting in the mood bro," Owen said as he put a second finger in my ass slowly fingering my hole.

"Now look over your shoulder, and tell me real nice, like the slutty girl that you are, what do you want right now?" Owen asked. I looked over my shoulder and Owen was looking at me with a grin on his face.

I pitched a high voice. "Owen, will you please fuck my faggot ass with your big cock?" I asked without losing eye-contact.

"Hell yeah I am gonna fuck you," Owen said while he was caressing my ass with one hand and jerking his cock with another.

Owen pressed his cock inside me. Slowly he inserted his cock deeper into me as I whimpered at the size.

"Relax bro, I got this," Owen said as his whole cock was now inside me. Slowly he started moving his hips to fuck me.

"Dude, I forgot how tight your ass is," Owen moaned. He now leaned over me and started to fuck me harder. His face was behind my ears and he was getting out of breath. He was mumbling dirty talk in my ear.

Yeah bro, you like that? My big cock in your tight ass," Owen said. I moaned in agreement.

"Are you ready to take my load, bro?" Owen asked.

"Yes Owen, give it to me," I moaned. I was wanking my cock and was pretty close to come myself.

"Fuck bro, I am gonna cum," Owen said pantingly.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Owen exclaimed when he ejaculated inside my ass.

I gave my own cock a few extra strokes and I also came, as Owens hard cock was still inside me. Owen slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and we both laid on the bed for a couple of minutes, completely exhausted and satisfied.

"Damn bro, that was sweet," Owen said. "You even came yourself when I fucked you," Owen said surprised. "You must really love a big cock in your ass," Owen concluded.

"I am gonna hit the shower and then clean up this mess," Owen said. "I'll see you later cockslut," Owen said as he walked out of the room.

Getting rid of Owens cum in my ass at the toilet felt uncomfortable. I felt embarrassed that Owen completely dominated me again. But it was hot, for sure. When I got home it was pretty late already. I took a shower and after that I fell asleep instantly.

Decare
Decare
25 Followers