Owen, Willow & Mara Pt. 04

Story Info
Willow's locked out, returns to Mara's and meets her friend.
2.1k words
3.8
2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow slept through her phone alarm the next morning, only to be awakened by her mother and little sister shaking her bed, urging her to get up. Their onslaught was relentless.

"You slept in your clothes last night?! What time did you get in?! Did you forget you had to drive us to the train this morning?! We have to leave now, we're going to be late! I can't miss this train, Willow! I can't!"

The young girl didn't have time to react, she was launched right into this panicked Sunday morning. Her eyes barely just opening, she looked at her phone for the time, and saw her last message to Mara. Last night wasn't a dream.

"Let's go, let's go!" her mom implored, snapping her out of her fog, peppering a few "Are you on drugs? Should I be worried?!" in for good measure. Mom's questions and orders came fast and furious and Willow answered none of them other than with a grunt or groan. "Make sure your sister has her stuff packed, and go start the car, we're leaving in two minutes, if I miss this train, I will kill you!"

Showered with her mother's anxiety, without even time to brush her teeth, Willow stepped into her shoes, and began chasing after her little sister Stephanie to examine her knapsack. Along the way she grabbed her mom's car keys.

"In the car, in the car, let's go!" her mom shouted and Willow took Stephanie with her, securing her in the backseat before sitting down behind the wheel. Pulling out of the drive way, she realized she was wearing what she slept in. She exhaled. And mom noticed.

"Oh Willow, you didn't brush?"

"Willow didn't brush!!" came from the backseat.

After a few turns and the (miraculous) catching of a few lights, a hug, and a pseudo kiss on the cheek from her mom, meant that they were at the station, just in time to make their train. But now, as she turned the car around, Willow realized she never grabbed her keys. There was no way of getting into the house. What was worse, she also didn't have her wallet. She was lucky to have her phone.

Willow felt gross. She hadn't washed her face, or brushed her teeth. Like she was told, she slept in the mess she made last night. In the same clothes, and while her jeans and top could probably be okay, she was very aware of the panties she wore. Willow didn't have neighborhood friends she could check in with or stop by at. She didn't have a gym membership, and didn't have money on her to buy clothes. In her mom's car outside her house, she picked her phone up and watched as her fingers moved on their own texting Mara.

"Hi."

A few seconds went by. Then a minute. Then two minutes. Then, bubbles.

"Owen must have gotten home at 6 or 6:30. He's asleep. I don't expect him up till early afternoon at the earliest, hun."

Willow exhaled. She stared at her phone. She wasn't asking about Owen and stared at the blank spot in the text exchange.

"Oh, okay. Thank you..." she began, and then re-wrote, and then deleted and then rewrote again as she tried to think of something to write, some way to ask to be able to come over.

"Oh, okay. Actually, I was writing because...I got locked out of my house. Well, actually I wasn't locked out, I really just forgot my keys, I had to take my mom to the train station and now I'm stuck in my car because I left my keys inside and..."

She sent the text and hastily began on the second text she was going to send when her phone rang. It was Mara.

"Probably easier to talk on the phone for this. What's going on, now?"

Willow breathed into the phone and told the older woman about her situation.

"So, you're still in what you wore yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Everything?"

"Yes." Willow sighed.

Mara laughed, "No way. Send me a picture."

Willow swallowed hard, blushed and held her phone up to take the picture. She had bed-head, and was clearly in the same top and jeans that she wore before. She took the awkward selfie and sent it.

"Okay, you should have it."

Mara took a moment, to open the pic she was just sent. "Thought you said you were wearing everything you wore from last night."

"I am."

"Everything?"

Willow exhaled, undid the top of her jeans and took a selfie showing herself wearing Mara's panties. She sent it.

"Oh girl. Those look familiar."

"Can I...may I come over?"

"For what?"

"I need to clean up, can I..."

"Sweetie, I can't give you a bath." Mara interjected. "Owen's home and I have to get some of this work done. I also have a colleague coming over this morning."

"...use your shower?" Willow continued, her heart beating, her voice betraying that she wanted to be allowed to go over.

"Yes, I know, I mean, that's okay. I...just kind of need a place right now, my mom is not coming home till probably 7 or 8."

There was a long sigh.

"I...can walk Rascal if you need. And even straighten up. I won't bother you if you need to work."

"Ugh. It's really kind of putting me out..." Mara paused.

"I can straighten up around the house if you need."

A sigh, and then an okay. Willow smile, and exhaled. "Thank you." A rush a blood ran through Willow's body spiked with adrenaline. "Thank you so much." A pause, and then. "...Miss."

Mara laughed on the other end of the phone. "It's Mara, and just be quiet coming upstairs, don't wake Owen up, and don't have Rascal bark. Matter of fact, maybe take her out first. I've got to get this thing ready for when my guest comes over."

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss."

Mara hung up. It takes 30 minutes to get from the train station to Owen's place. Willow looked like she was going to make it in five. Willow pulled her car up to Mara's apartment. She walked up the stairs. Mara greeted her at the door, with Rascal already wearing her leash. "She needs a good walk, hun". Handing Willow a doggie bag.

Willow took Rascal downstairs. The few neighbors they encountered greeted Rascal as the dog happily made her way. Willow avoided eye contact, knowing she looked like she just rolled out of bed. Rascal took her time, and a good 45 minutes later, Willow returned. She had to pee now, and desperately needed to throw water on her face, and brush her teeth. When she walked in, Mara's colleague was there.

"Aw, this is Willow, Ang." Mara said, giving Willow the idea Angela, Mara's colleague was given the head up they'd be joined by someone.

"Oh, this is Owen's girl?" Angela asked smiling, getting up to greet Willow.

"Well, not his girl. But..." Mara caught herself, "Sorry love, that came out wrong. She...she kind of looks out Owen and takes care of him."

Willow blushed, by Ang seemed to understand. Ang was Latina, she looked to be in the same age range as Mara. She had dark skin, and black hair. She put her hand on her chin and smiled to Willow. "Aw, she's cute."

Mara laughed, "Well, not now. She was locked out of her house and is wearing her clothes from last night."

"Locked out?" Ang questioned.

"Yes, she needs a place to shower, clean up."

"Is that right, hun?" Ang asked Willow.

Willow quietly looked down and nodded.

"Does she speak?" asked Angela.

"Good question." Mara responded.

"Yes, sorry." Willow said quietly. "It's so nice to meet you." Willow extended her hand. Angela took it. Held it in hers.

'Nice to meet you too."

Angela held Willow's hand for more than a few moments. Willow allowed it, uneasily standing in front of the woman.

"Well, I guess you may want to take a shower." Mara interjected.

Quietly Willow responded, "Yes, Miss."

"Miss?" Angela couldn't help but notice.

Mara laughed, "She's a little shy. Don't mind it none." She looked at Willow, "You can go shower, brush you teeth..."

Willow froze in her tracks, Mara noticed.

"What is it?"

Willow spoke softly, looking down, "I don't have a tooth brush. Do you have an extra one?"

"You don't have a tooth brush?"

"It's in my home?"

"And you didn't buy one on the way over?"

"I don't have my wallet..."

"I don't think I have an extra one, hun..."

"Hold on, ladies." Ang said, opening her purse. "You can use mine, sweetie." Angela reached into her purse and pulled out the travel container that held her personal toothbrush. Willow's stomach dropped. Was she to use this total stranger's toothbrush?

"Ang, you're a life saver." Mara remarked. Angela smiled and Willow took the container.

"Thank you."

Butterflies were having a party in Willow's belly, but she actually was happy to have made it to the bathroom. She reached down to turn on the faucet, and took out Angela's toothbrush. Used recently, it was wet. She put tooth paste on it, and brought it to her mouth and began to brush. As she brushed with one hand, she reached down and turned on the shower with the other. Water began to trickle out and Willow undid her jeans. Pushing them half way down her thighs, the door abruptly opened.

Angela entered. "Oh, I'm glad you're using it baby. Sorry to barge in, but before you step into the shower, I just need to pee, is that okay?"

Willow, with the toothbrush in her mouth, understood and was about to say 'of course', when Angela pulled down her bottoms and sat on the toilet next to her. Willow's eyes got big.

"Sorry, had some coffee and then my water on the way over, if I didn't go now, no way I would have been able to make it till you were done."

Willow froze. Toothbrush in her mouth, jeans half pushed down, and staring in Angela's eyes.

"Are those the panties Mar-mar was telling me about?"

Willow blushed, Angela's toothbrush in her mouth.

"They're cute, let me see."

Angela took Willow's hand and pulled her a short way from behind the sink. She turned Willow around to look at her bottom in them.

"You're so skinny, girl." Angela laughed as she could tell the panties were not a perfect fit. "But cute." Angela turned Willow around again. Willow was beat red.

They looked at each other in silence, as Angela shifted on the toilet, Willow, unable to avert her eyes. Angela took her hand.

"You okay?", she asked.

Before Willow could respond, Angela brought Willow's hand between her legs, opened them, and ask Willow gasped, finished peeing on them.

Angela spoke softly, "So warm, yes?" She removed her hand from Willow's but Willow left her hand between the older Latina woman's thighs.

"You're wet." Angela pointed out, nodding to a wet spot on Willow's panties. "Mara's gonna know I guess..." Angela smiled. "So you're around, sucking Owen's cock? Getting him off?" Angela asked. "I asked you a question."

Willow felt Angela's hand cup her between her legs, over her panties.

"Are you a little cocksucker for Owen?"

"Yes." Willow responded. Angela pulled her down to her, and kissed her on her mouth fully. Her tongue, tasting Willow's spit, "did you come over here to get off? To suck dick? Are you the whore of the house?"

"No Miss..." Willow tried to answer, as Angela took her piss-soaked hand from between her legs and began to wipe it over Willow's chest.

"Did you come over here to have my warm wiped on your small tits?"

Willow was soaked, and now she'd say anything, she'd say the truth.

"Yes, wipe your warm on my small tits."

"You little bitch, did you come in here to wait for me to piss on these tiny tits?"

Willow was hot, "Yes, yes. Put your piss on my tiny tits..."

Angela grabbed Willow's nipple from where she was sitting. Her mouth on Willow's her other hand slid over Willow's pussy.

"You're soaked, bitch." she said as she worked Willow's cunt. Willow was about to cum for a second time in Mara's panties.

"Are you gonna cum on my hand, bitch?" Angela asked.

"Yes, Miss, yes, may I?"

"Miss?" Angela seemed offended, she brought Willow near. "Do I look like a "Miss"? Angela spat in Willow's face. "Now cum for me, Puta."

Willow splashed on the woman's hand, moaning over and over as she did, Angela, covering her mouth as she spoke into the young girl's ear.

"Now take your shower, bitch."