Owen, Willow & Mara Pt. 05

Story Info
Willow, not welcomed by Mara, is by Angela.
1.5k words
4.5
1.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow stood dumbfounded in the shower, the warm water bouncing off of her body as she thought of not only what had just happened, but what was said, what was asked and how it was asked of her.

Did she come over this morning to "get off"? She began to realize the answer that to Angela and Mara was so obvious. Her face flushed at her own embarrassment and she once more didn't know what to think. Something in her was changing.

Angela was rough with her, and her pussy throbbed. The soap and warm water washing over it was not soothing. Between last night in bed, and this morning in the bathroom, she was sore, irritated. She wasn't like this with her body. She was confused but most incredibly to her, still highly sexed. Why had her orgasms still not quelled her desires? Her hand slid between her legs in the shower and she began to rub herself again.

She closed her eyes and saw Angela's hand reach for her pussy, opening them and closing them again, this time she saw Mara's. What was happening to her, she asked, as she now saw in her mind Angela's hand come to wipe across her small breasts, a thought that pushed her to the edge of orgasm, where she stopped herself. She didn't have permission.

Willow wrapped herself in the soft towel she found in the bathroom, and put on the same robe that she wore yesterday. When she walked out to the living room, she saw only Mara.

"What did you do to my friend?" she asked. There was a pointedness to her question, and Mara shamed Willow by not even taking her head up from her laptop.

Willow struggled to answer but before she could, Mara looked up, a look of incredulousness on her face. "You do what you do to Owen in this place, and that's one thing. Then I allow you the other things you need, but don't take advantage of that, Willow. I mean, are you able to control yourself? I mean, I don't know how your were raised, but you're a guest in this apartment."

Mara's shame leveled Willow and before she could muster an answer, Mara pointed to her clothes in the corner. Willow looked at the familiar top and jeans, and picked them up, then under them, she saw the panties.

"Angela left them for you. Put them on."

Willow dressed as she was told. Angela's worn underwear, were damp against Willow's soft, freshly cleaned skin.

"This is becoming quite the habit for you, isn;'t it?"

Willow looked to the floor once more, she was standing in only her underwear in front of the older woman.

"Look," Mara said, "I have to finish this work. I heard some rumbling in there, I think you should go inside and take care of Owen." Mara turned back to her laptop and returned to her spread sheet. Willow stayed where she was, trying desperately to explain her behavior, but not knowing even where to begin. Coldly, Mara looked up.

"Since you don't seem to know how to talk or explain what it is your doing in this home, I suggest you go inside and continue what you seem to be bringing into my home, unless you have an explanation. You know Angela is a work colleague of mine, I know her a long time, but what if she were to mention this to someone? I don't need gossip in the place of my employment, are you going to have a problem controlling yourself?"

Willow blushed further at Mara's admonishment.

"Hello?!" Mara raised her voice again.

"No, Miss." Willow sheepishly replied.

"Well, get the fuck in there." Mara remanded, pointing to Owen's bedroom door.

Willow looked at the floor and quickly moved into the room.

Owen was in his bed, in his boxer briefs and undershirt. The small room smelled vaguely of stale alcohol, and the marijuana smoke that seeped into his clothes. Willow stood there and despite all she had been through in the 18 hours since she last saw him, she couldn't help herself but feel turned on by his presence. She put the clothes she was holding on the floor at her feet, and quietly slid into bed next to the boy. Half asleep, he grunted, and moved but only slightly. Willow fought for the smallest amount of space on the bed, and moved as close as she could to Owen's contorted body. She smelled the beer, the whiskey coming through his pores, she smelled his breath as he breathed, and, lasting even less time than she thought she'd last, she moved down the bed only stopping when her head was even with his boxers.

Willow took the front of his underwear down, saw his dick again and despite everything, could barely contain her joy at how hot it made her feel. It was soft, laying off to the side. She smelled it, inhaling its non-freshness. It was the first time she saw his dick unwashed. The vague combo of sweat, pee and what smelled like someone else filled her senses. She took it in her hands, and confirmed her suspicions that it had been used. A wave of embarrassment washed over her as she realized this turned her on even more. Laying between his legs, she took it into her mouth, vaguely tasting... was it Lydia? Was it someone else? She couldn't know.

She closed her mouth over him and imagined Lydia, or others or all of them being serving or being serviced by Owen only hours before. She ached to be in the imaginary setting she created in her mind and wondered if Owen would ever allow her to be. Owen soon became hard and Willow smiled, knowing she was turning him on with his mouth and loving every minute of it. In many ways this was a greater blowjob for Willow, because Owen's half-consciousness allowed for Willow to enjoy his cock more. She truly loved giving him head and as her tongue ran up and down his shaft, she found her fingers instinctively and gently fondling his balls. The silence of the room was shattered when Owen mumbled "Ohh, Cora...yes."

Willow was thrown. She stopped. 'Cora? Was it, Cora?' She thought to herself. She knew of one Cora, but before she could finish the thought Owen's hand found the back of her head. What Willow started, Owen finished, face fucking the girl in an aggressive way Willow had not experienced yet before. But where others, might pull back, Willow merely made the adjustment to Owen's cock and let him have her throat just like she had made her mouth a home for him prior. She was familiar with Owen's routine by now, and felt his legs tighten, his body contort, he was about to cum and he unloaded down her throat. Willow didn't even try to move away, she swallowed every drop of him as Owen collapsed, falling back asleep almost immediately.

Willow twisted her body now, using her arms to move Owen's leg from her chest, as the boy fell into a deep sleep. She sat up and reached for his hair, only to have Owen at that moment shift in his sleep to turn his back to her. Willow sat on the edge of the bed, not enough room for her to close her eyes and fall asleep. She thought of picking up his phone but didn't have his code. A million more thoughts ran though her head. Who WAS he with a few hours ago? Why WASN'T she allowed to be with him? Why wasn't she good enough for Owen to stay home with?

Owen shifted his legs again and further pushed Willow closer to the bed's edge. A stillness washed over her, then, a sadness. Her desire was back again and it became impossible to ignore. Her hand found her pussy and she began rubbing it again, tears forming in her eyes as she sat at the end of the bed. She looked at the boy she just blew, and lust pumped through her veins. At the same time, a deep self-shame washed over her, turning her on even more. This time her masturbation wasn't colored by flashes of Mara, or even Angela, it was fueled by disgust, disgust of herself. She laid back, Owen, basically unconscious next to her, Willow got closer and closer to orgasm. Once more on the edge, she stopped.

She couldn't continue. She closed her eyes and tried to force herself, but once more, couldn't. She leaned forward, Angela's panties at her thighs, and opened the door with one hand, the other between her legs. Willow whisper-screamed for Mara.

"Miss, may I? Please."

A moment passed and Mara turned away from her lap top.

"What did I tell you before? Just before you were standing right here?!"

"Please." Willow replied.

"No."

"Please, Miss."

"How dare you? Shut the door, you have my answer. Don't ask me again."