Own Me in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surreptitiously, Rey swiped at more tears as she heard Ben moving around.

"Kira, will you accept my collar as a symbol of your submission?"

She murmured a yes as the crowd held their breath.

"Will you promise to love, honor, and obey me, as stated in our contract?"

"Yes," she answered.

Their new at-home contract was everything she'd dreamed of: a part-time D/s sexual lifestyle with negotiated scenes, extensive lists of hard/soft limits, and a lot of love, honor, and respect. Ben had offered to attend D/s couple's counseling with Rey, if and when it was needed, and she'd accepted that gesture as a sincere and heartfelt gift.

"Rise, please." He held out his hand.

Rey took it. Ben held up a slim black leather collar worked with golden filigree. In the front hung an open heart with a bright ruby dangling inside; on one side of the collar, a small golden tag read "Kylo" and, on the other side, another tag read "Kira." It was the most beautiful collar Rey had ever seen.

Ben draped it around her neck from behind and fastened the small buckle. Rey touched her neck where the heart lay at her throat and sniffed away more tears. Ben's eyes were suspiciously bright when Rey pulled him down for a kiss. He lifted her into his arms to kiss her more thoroughly as the group of well-wishers thundered out their applause. It was done. Rey was Ben's true love.

Under the bright full moon, the fountain bubbled and splashed, mixing with quiet music, soft voices, and a few whispers. A light breeze blew across the garden, ruffling the leaves of the Japanese maples. The celebration was in full swing as some guests chose to dance, others went inside to scene, and most everyone drank Snap's festive concoctions.

Off in a corner, Rey's Dom threaded his long fingers in her collar and tugged her close. She wound her arms around him as he bent to press his lips against hers.

"I'm all yours, Master," Rey said.

"And I'm yours, sweet Rey." Ben's slow smile warmed her heart. "You've owned me since I laid eyes on you."

Rey wrinkled her nose. "I might get scared and run away."

Ben cocked his head to one side and raised his eyebrows. "You know, if you run, I'll chase you."

She fluttered her lashes at him. "Like I chased you. And then what?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

With a small shriek, Rey jumped up and sprinted toward the open door into the club. Behind her, she heard friends laughing and calling out congratulations. The noisy party faded as Rey barreled through the atrium and slipped down the hallway, trying to evade the thundering footsteps of the man-the amazing Dom-who loved her, cherished her, and honored her, heart, body, soul.

Though she might hide for a while, she'd let him catch her. Eventually. After all, he owned her.