Own Me in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words sent a thrill through Rey. She complied quietly and waited, eyes down, legs spread, and her hands on her thighs.

"Now, where was I before we were so rudely interrupted?"

A small giggle escaped Rey. Ben's feet showed up next to her.

"You think this is funny, sub?"

"Yes, Sir," Rey said.

Grumbling about mouthy brats, Ben laid Rey down and cuffed her hands to the sides of the bed. She didn't have a headboard, so he secured his straps under the mattress. She lay naked and compliant, arms outstretched. Then he cuffed her ankles to her thighs and spread her wide open. She could move but her knees were bent.

He stood and looked at her all splayed out. Rey closed her thighs, just to see what he'd do.

"Keep that up and I'll tie your legs down, too."

She didn't move.

"Or I'll spank your ass and then tie you down." He was on her before she could squirm away. He rolled her to her side and peppered her butt with smacks.

"Ow, ow, ow," she cried out, wiggling. "Okay, all right. Sir. Master."

He rose and pulled more straps out of his bag. "Open your legs, little brat." He strapped her down until she was completely immobile. Then he watched her. "Listen to me. You can get out of these straps, if necessary. They will give if you snap your wrists or legs. However..." He pointed at her. "For our purposes, you'll stay restrained until I let you go. Status?"

"Green," Rey said. She really appreciated Ben's caring consideration in telling her how his restraints worked in case she needed to safeword. Tears sprang to her eyes and she bit her lip.

He noticed. "Rey?"

"You care," she blubbered out. Her throat felt thick.

He sat next to her. "You're my precious sub. Of course, I care. I'm not going to allow you to be hurt or afraid."

Rey sniffed. Tears slid down the sides of her face. Ben reached out and wiped them with his thumb.

"Red?" he asked.

Rey shook her head. "No, take me where I need to go, Master."

"You trust me?" His expression was strained.

"Yes, Ben." She broke protocol to tell him. He seemed to relax.

He drew a hand down his face, then bent to kiss her.

"Tonight is about pleasure," he whispered. "So much raw pleasure. Until you can't take anymore."

Rey shivered at his words.

Ben kissed her tears, her lips, then down her neck. He worshiped her breasts with his warm tongue, while she arched into his touch. Finally, finally, he found his way downward. Rey thought she might pass out at the first touch of his tongue on her folds. He licked so slowly and deliberately that she moaned his name. She writhed against the bonds, but not so much that she broke them. The restraints added fuel to the fire inside her.

He raised his head, when she tried to push her pelvis up. "No." His hand swatted her pussy.

This was going to end her. She was sure. She was also sure her Dom had no intention of rushing the process. He was going to edge her until she begged. That would be the pleasure she couldn't stand. Rey groaned as she realized how long this night would be before he let her come. He ignored her clit until she began to plead for one small lick. Instead of edging her further, he parted the top of her labia to expose her clit. She gasped and tried to wiggle, though she wasn't sure if she wanted to urge him closer or push him away. It didn't matter. He took her choices away and did exactly as he pleased. When he wrapped those sinful lips around the swollen bud, he sent Rey reeling into the first orgasm, the first of many.

He was a devil, his tongue was wicked. He never let her rest but built up the sensation until she thought she'd freak out. Then he took her over the edge. Again.

His finger sent her on the next journey. So light, so delicate, even with that big hand. He teased her with light circles and ran his finger along the sides of her swollen bud, not quite touching where she needed. She jerked and his digit rubbed directly on her clit for one moment.

His eyes narrowed and he stopped.

"It was an accident, Master," she said, breathlessly. "I didn't mean to move."

He wasn't convinced. The riding crop made pretty designs on her inner thighs, then slapped lightly, wetly against her cunt. The pain pushed her into another level of subspace, where it was only her swollen pussy and him. It was he who touched her and brought her the sweet mix of ecstasy and pain, when he finally let her come again. She was flung out to the stars in agony and unending heaven.

Wrung out, she lay moaning, insentient, uncaring.

"Status," he whispered.

"Green, Master." She swallowed. Her mouth was dry from crying out his name, begging him, and shouting her joy.

"One more, subbie."

"No," she moaned. She couldn't do one more. She couldn't. "No, Master. I can't..."

"I'll fuck you good and hard after you come, sweetest. You can do it. Take it for me. Show me." His voice was sinful, deep, and utterly compelling.

Rey closed her eyes when she heard the buzz of the vibrator. She writhed. "You're trying to kill me, Master."

He chuckled gently. "No, I'm trying to make you give up control. Are you there yet?"

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Master." She repeated it weakly.

When the vibrator slipped through her folds, Rey couldn't believe that she had anything left, but the hum, on what seemed to be a low setting, drifting over her flesh, sent her ramping up again. Ben moved the mechanism up to the top of her clit, right over the hood, instead of on the bud itself, then slid it down underneath. Under and over, back and forth, never long enough to hurt her sensitive nerves. Soon, it wasn't enough.

"Please, Ben, please. Ben, I need..." It was too much and yet not enough.

He smacked her pussy, hard. She shrieked when his fingers hit her clit, but she didn't come. Instead, she sobbed, rolled, and jerked. The bonds at her wrists snapped open. Immediately, Rey dug her hands into her lover's hair and yanked. He chuckled and dipped his head.

She came under his hot, questing tongue. Then he licked her clean while she panted. It had been the richest orgasm yet.

"Bad girl got loose," he murmured in her ear as he pushed himself inside her. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

She held his shoulders as he ripped open a condom, rolled it on, and thrust into her, hard and fast. This was what she wanted: this person who could help her forget everything, who could take her out of her own head, and then fuck her until she couldn't move.

The bonds cracked open as he pounded into her. She gripped his ass to urge him on, then wrapped her legs around his hips, moving her hands up to his broad shoulders. He was close, she felt his cock swell inside her, his grunts becoming deeper, more desperate. He came with a roar, head flung back for a moment, until he fell forward, panting and gasping.

Rey stroked her sweet Dom's hair back from his face. He gazed at her with reddened lips and hooded, satisfied eyes. He pressed his lips together for a moment.

"This is what I've been looking for," he murmured.

Rey's smile could have lit up the entire city. "Me, too."

***

What a wonderful world it was. Days were filled with classes and sewing. First year costume students began work on an in-house production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, while the senior interns worked on Ben's Frog and Toad play. Ben stopped by the shop on the thinnest of excuses, bringing bagels and coffee or deli sandwiches. Rey spent nights wrapped in his arms or his ropes as he practiced the intricate knots of Shabari on her. Once a week, they participated in Moonlight's theme nights and parties.

The day after one particularly vigorous evening at home, Ben showed up at the costume shop with a wrapped gift, timing his entrance so the interns were in house. Rey noted that both women and men clustered around Ben, soaking in that sexy Dom energy he exuded. Though he was polite and charming, his gaze remained on Rey.

She was having some trouble sitting down, since they had been trying out a few new implements on her ass. Ben may have gotten a bit too enthusiastic with the supple leather strap. It had made a sweet sound when he popped her with it, but the aftermath almost made her safeword out. Of course, he'd eased up after a few smacks. It was almost scary how well he read her. Still, she stood by the work table to whip stitch pieces of a tree costume, instead of perching on a chair. Ben grinned at her as he dropped the gaily-wrapped present in front of her. The students gathered round to watch Rey open it.

"For my favorite costumier," Ben said, in a goofy fake French accent. "In appreciation."

She inspected the gift wrap. "Where in the world did you find frog wrapping paper?"

"I have my hook-ups." He winked at her.

She tried not to blush, since the students were all watching them with growing interest. Was it obvious that Rey had come all over this man's cock last night? Well, and all over his face. And his long, clever fingers...

The blush creeped further up into her cheeks. She ducked her head and picked at the tape. Rey peeked inside the soft package and drew out a fluffy green pillow in the shape of a frog. A pillow pet for kids.

The interns all gasped and exclaimed over the cuteness of the pillow, while the implications of the gift sank in. If Rey thought she was blushing before, the thoughts that ran through her head almost made her dizzy. Ben's giant grin was wicked. If they'd been alone, Rey would have beaned him with the pillow. He was teasing her in public about their fondness for impact play and... and... she was ready to kill him... it was also a nod to her experimenting with being a Little. All in one cute little green package.

She murmured a heartfelt thank-you as the pillow was passed around to her students. She looked up into his dancing eyes. Though she wanted to kill him, she couldn't be that angry with the teasing gift. No one else would understand any of its hidden nuances and he damn well knew it.

"Well," Ben said, after the pillow was returned to its rightful owner. "I must get to the theater. We're coming up on the final weeks before the show and there's much to do. If it doesn't get done, I'm going to be looking for a new job."

"Thank you again for the gift." Rey couldn't help herself. Of its own volition, her hand reached out to touch Ben's arm.

He took her hand, then leaned in to kiss her cheek. "You're most welcome."

After Ben left the shop, he was the subject of much speculation and interest among the nosy interns. They'd definitely caught the vibe between Ben and Rey, and it was all Rey could do to keep them focused on the task at hand. They had to finish the Frog and Toad costumes on time or she'd be looking for a new job, too.

***

That evening, Rey stirred the spaghetti sauce while Ben made the salad. He reached for the bottle of red wine vinegar to make a tangy dressing and gave Rey's ass a pat. She stopped stirring and dumped the sauce on the waiting pasta.

"No more impact play tonight, please," she said. "My ass is still sore."

Ben stopped tossing the greens. "Still? Wow, I'm so sorry. That strap packed a bigger punch than I expected."

Rey placed the bowl on the table. "That and the tawse and the furry paddle. It might be furry but it's still a paddle." She rubbed her butt. "I need a break."

"Sure, sure, of course. Damn." He sat down at the table.

Rey eyed one of her hard wooden chairs. She really didn't want to sit.

Ben cleared his throat. "Where's your froggie pillow?"

Rey's head snapped up. "That's why you got it? So I could attempt to sit comfortably?" Her voice held a strident note.

His expression turned cool. "No, Rey. I got it because I thought it would be a nice memento of working with you. I wasn't trying to call you out."

Rey sat down gingerly and began to dish up the food. "It all seemed a little on the nose today."

"In what way?" Ben's voice took on a frosty tone that matched his expression.

"The public reminder of our Lifestyle choices. Our impact play, power exchange, and Daddy/little dynamic."

Ben's mouth dropped open. "You got all that from a goddamn pillow pet of a fucking frog?"

"It's a pillow that I could sit on and use as a fucking stuffie."

"Or it's a gesture that echoes the topic, theme, and audience of a play that we're working on together. You're out of your mind."

Rey was incensed. "You're out of yours. It would have been better as a private gift."

Ben leaned in toward Rey. "No. It was meant to show your fucking interns how much I value your work on this production. You're the lead. They work for you. They need to see that I'm grateful and I appreciate the work that you've put into this project. Not everything is about our Lifestyle."

Rey twirled spaghetti on her fork. "Okay. Maybe I'm just paranoid."

Ben huffed. "About what? That someone might find out that we're in a committed Dom/sub relationship?"

"Yes." She dropped the fork. "Maybe. Are we?"

He covered her hand with his. "Yes, we are." He leaned in for a tomato-flavored kiss. "Or I'd like to be."

She touched his face gently. "Good."

A comfortable silence fell between them, until Ben laid his fork carefully down on his plate.

"It didn't end well," he said. "I don't like to talk about it, but I'll tell you that the relationship tanked."

Rey perked up. "Your last relationship?"

"Yes."

She wanted him to continue but was afraid he'd clam up if she pushed.

"We mixed business, pleasure, and club life." He looked at Rey. "It worked until it didn't. And it turned into a big mess."

"That would make anyone wary, I guess."

"In giving you the gift, in coming to the costume shop, I'm trying to..." He stopped and raked a hand through his hair. "Be okay with us mixing-"

"Business, pleasure, and club life," Rey finished. "I haven't had a relationship with someone in the Lifestyle before, but I honestly don't think I can do vanilla anymore."

"I can't, either. I'm learning to get over myself and move on."

"Just because it's a similar situation doesn't mean we're destined to fail, Ben." Rey covered his big hand with hers. She lifted it to her lips. He cupped her cheek and ran a thumb over her bottom lip. She kissed his thumb.

Ben gave her a half-smile.

Leaning back in his seat, he picked up his fork. "Also, don't worry so much about being outed at work. The world of the theater is much more open than other environments. You wouldn't get fired for being my cute little subbie. Seriously, no one cares. Most of us theater people are self-absorbed assholes anyway."

Rey had to giggle. "Speak for yourself."

"I was speaking for myself. It's why the turnover rate is so high. Egos run rampant and everyone's given to being overly dramatic."

"You're serious about being fired?" Rey took a bite of pasta.

Ben swallowed a sip of his water and set his glass down. "Yep. That's why there have been so many different directors of the company. It's all a crapshoot as to whether a production will come together, whether it will be well-received, or whether the theater will make any money. Not only do company directors get fired, but so do the actual play directors. I've been through quite a few jobs since I decided to pursue directing. Actors have it easier. They can blame any number of things for a poor performance-and people are more tolerant of the Talent."

Rey snorted. "That makes sense. Nobody blames the costume designer for a shitty run."

"Fucked-up costumes sure don't help. Which is why, to be honest, I was reluctant to partner with the university." He looked at Rey. "But you've done a great job. And that's why I wanted to give you a little gift."

"No other reason?" Rey couldn't contain her suspicions.

Ben's eyes sparkled. "Well... I did think about our Lifestyle relationship a little." He held up a thumb and forefinger to indicate a small amount.

"Fuck you, I knew it!" There was no malice behind the statement. Rey shook her head as Ben chuckled.

After the dinner dishes were washed, Ben pulled Rey into his arms. "Did I hear you say 'fuck you' to your Dom?" He squeezed her bottom.

"Maybe I did and maybe I didn't, but my ass is sore, Ben Solo. Leave me be. I can't take any more."

"Are you sure?" He nipped at her ear.

"No, Sir," she said, beginning the slide into subspace.

Ever the caring Dom, Ben settled for pulling Rey over his lap and giving her a few loving swats with his hand, amid her blatantly false protests. Claiming his concern for Rey's bottom, he tied her face down with the frog pillow under her hips and fucked her from behind until she was limp. Rey was sure she'd never be able to look at that damn pillow pet without seeing herself writhing all over it in hot stingy bliss.

Note at the end of the chapter. Does LadyofReylo own a froggie pillow pet? Why, yes she does. Can she now look at it without feeling some kind of way? No, she can't.

Chapter 7

Work ramped up as the deadline for the production of Frog and Toad crept closer. Rey was barely able to find time to be with Ben, since he was deep in rehearsals and she was juggling costumes for two different shows. Attendance at Club Moonlight was out of the question. When they did get together, it was after long rehearsals. One evening, Ben texted to say he was on his way, but two minutes later, he texted back to say he was held up. Finally, at around midnight, he knocked on the door, exhausted. Rey fed him a warmed-up plate of chicken fried rice with a side salad. He wolfed the food down and stared at her with red-rimmed eyes.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," he said. "I just can't tonight."

Rey patted his arm. "My darling Dom, you don't have to do a thing."

He rubbed his eyes. "I might be too tired to be horny."

"Let's just sleep, then."

"Your bed is too fucking small."

Rey raised her eyebrows at him. He sounded a tad whiny and he was yawning like his jaw would crack. "Then why'd you come over here?"

He picked up his dish. "Dunno. I just wanted to." He rinsed it. "What do you want me to do with this?"

Rey took the plate and ran a sponge over it. "I got it. Go brush your teeth, put on some jammies, and get in bed." She realized she sounded like a mom. "I mean..."

He looked down his nose at her. "Uh huh."

"We're not doing the Lifestyle right now." Rey tucked the plate into the dish drainer. "Go. You're exhausted."

He huffed. "Ordering your Dom around is a fast track to getting paddled."

Rey put her hands on her hips. "Well, everyone else in the damn club has your name on their asses. But not me. What's wrong with me, Master? Don't I deserve to wear your name?" She could have bitten her tongue off. He was too tired for this conversation. It wasn't at all fair to confront him.

She reached out to him to apologize. "Wait, Ben-"

He looked thunderstruck. "Does it mean that much to you?"

"Look, I didn't mean to bring it up right now. I'm just tired and-"

"No." He cut her off with a gesture. "No, you need to tell me. I didn't know that was important."

Rey's eyes suddenly filled with tears. "It isn't."

He touched her shoulders. "Don't you dare lie to me. Not right now. Not ever. Please."

The look on his face gave Rey pause. She gulped. "Yes, Sir."

He dropped his hands. "I'm not-we're not... You don't have to call me that right now. Please, just tell me the truth, always. I can deal with that better than feel-good pretense."

She grabbed a napkin and dabbed at her eyes. "All right, then. It does mean that much to me. It feels like you don't want me to wear your name."

"It's a rough punishment," he said. "Other subs are more into pain than you are. I wouldn't hurt you that way, unless you're..."

Rey snorted. "A pain slut."

Ben closed his eyes. "Sure, a pain slut. It has nothing to do with wearing or not wearing my club name."

1...56789...12