Owned Ch. 01: A Typical Day with a Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you really wanna come back in?" She asked coyly.

"Yes Goddess, please Goddess!"

"You'll remember to take the trash out soooooner?"

"Yes Goddess, I promise!"

"And you're gonna work on your dance moves so you can please me better next time?"

"Yes Goddess, I will!" Oh god, please don't let there be a next time.

She let out a long, exasperated sigh. "Okay, I guess."

The door swung open, I crossed the threshold and immediately dropped to my knees and wrapped myself around her legs like a frightened little animal, overcome with emotion from the horrible trial she had just put me through and so grateful to her for finally letting me back in.

"Thank you, Goddess, thank you so much," I sobbed uncontrollably, my tears rolling down her leg. She rubbed my head affectionately and giggled.

"Awww there, there. You're a good little sissy. That was so hard for you, I fucking loved it. Good girl. Come on, let's go lie down and tease your little locked up clitty for a while."

Even after this astonishingly cruel thing she had put me through, her compliments filled me with joy and deep relief. I would do it all over again if it meant staying in her good graces. I was completely hers.

12