Owned by a Black Midget Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
526 Followers

"Uuuuhhh... babyyy... ahhh... aaaahhhhh... that's it... suck on them breasts... they are both yours baby... I committed these breasts to only feed our black midget babies... I hope through my pregnancy, my breasts will become bigger because if their appetite takes after their father, I'm gonna need them breasts large enough to store enough milk for them" She giggled.

"Nyahhh... nyahhh... slurrppp... slurrpppp... fleph... flephhh... flepphhh... gnahhhh... gnahhhhh" The sound Shorty made destroying her breasts. The thought of these two lovely breasts will be full with milk once she gives birth to his many babies to come, excited him.

"Ooohhh... babbbyyyy... I need your cock in my mouth now... I need to taste it... " She pleaded.

She slowly kneeled down, like a good whore, she pulled down his pants and grabbed his hard 13" black cock with her left hand. She stroked his veiny fat juicy black cock while her tongue run up and down her pee slit. She spits on his cock, opens her mouth wide and take his cock in her mouth. Her lips that she used to kiss Kelly good night with, her lips that she used to kiss her husband after saying "I do" on her wedding day, her lips that used to kiss her mom and dad with, is now wrapped tightly around a black, veiny, super thick, fat, angry cock owned by a midget. Her jaw is pushed to its limit. She closes her eyes most of the time but still maintain eye contact every few seconds. Her mouth looks like a trumpet now, she looks far from attractive by now. Her gagging reflex kicks in now that half of his cock is down her throat. His cock is covered with her saliva.

"Akkkkhh... akkkhhhh... akkkkhhhhh... akkhhhhhh... haaaaaaaaaa... slrrrppppp... akkkkhh... akkkhhhh... akkkkhhhhh... akkhhhhhh... haaaaaaaaaa... slrrrppppp... akkkhhhh... akkkkhhhhh... akkhhhhhh... haaaaaaaaaa... slrrrppppp" The sound she made trying to deepthroat his cock, catch her breath, slurp the excess drools and strings of pre-cum before starting the dirty act all over again.

"Akkkkhhhhhhhh... splrtttt... splrrtttt... prrffthhhhppprrffthhhhhh... pprrffhhhhh... prrffhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... oh my God... yesss... treat me like a whore... like it when you rough with me... use me baby... use my mouth... fuck my married mouth... " The sound of her being forced into the bottom of his cock, producing cum bubbles in the process, pull out and start the whole cycle again.

In the meantime, her right hand desperately reach inside her drenched g-string for her burning pussy. Once her right hand find her clit, she rubs it frantically. She takes turn slipping down three fingers into her pussy and slides them in and out with high speed. Drools and pre-cum dribbling down her chin, onto her cross pendant, her wedding ring, her nighties, her tits, her tummy, her pubic hair and her thighs. She literally gobbles, slobber Shorty's cock, it is shiny and erotically sloppy.

"Get up and turn around, time to breed woman!" He commanded.

She quickly took his black cock out of her mouth and more nasty string of saliva and pre-cum hanging between her mouth and his wet sloppy cock. She tried to twirl it with her left hand, so her wedding ring gets some of his pre-cum and her drools. Once she managed to twirled the gooey strings, she brought her left hand covered with her drools and the pre-cum into her hungry mouth. She then sucked, slurped and licked excess goo from her left hand.

She got up, turns around, bend down and pulls her see thru black g-string down only up to her knee, with her face down facing the floor while her pussy is wide open in front of his 13" cock.

"Guck me please baby... make that itch gone... fuck me hard like the filthy whore that I am... use me... use that married pusyy" Xenia pleaded.

"Take this you filthy married whore!!" Shorty yelled.

"AHHHHHHH... YESSS... AHHHHHHH... YESSS... AHHHHHHH... YESSS... OHHHHH... YESSSS... STRETCH THAT MARRIED PUSSYYYYY... USE MY PUSSYYY... I WANT TO BE USED... GIVE ME THAT BIG BLACK COCKKK!!" She screamed in pleasure.

"OHHH... MY... GODDDD... SO BIGGG... SOOO FUCKKINGGG BIGGGGG... FEELLLS SOOOOO GOOOODDDD... FUCK ME HARD LIKE MY WIMP HUSBAND NEVER COULDDD... FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMALLLLL!!" She screamed in more pleasure.

"Tell me who ones this pussy baby!" He asked her while still pumping in and out of her pussy.

"OHHHH IT'S YOURSSS DARLINGGG BABYYYY... THAT PUSSY IS YOURSSSS... TAKE IT... FUCK THAT PUSSY LIKE YOU OWN ITTTT!!... MY PUSSY BELONGS TO YOU!!" She screamed louder and louder.

Shorty pounded her pussy like there is no tomorrow. She realised his cock feels slightly bigger and harder than usual, she suspect because he knows this time is not just sex, but he is fucking her because she wants to be knocked up by him, because she wants to be bred by him. The thought of her black ogre-looking midget children running around the supermarket and the attention or the disgust stare it will draw from other patrons, other moms wondering who the father was, excite her.

"FUCKKKK... GIVE IT TO MEEE... GIVE IT TO ME ALLL... PUT EVERYTHING IN... SLAM IT IN HARD... POUND THAT PUSSYYY BABBYYY... OHHH... OHHHHH... YESSS... YESSS... CUMMING... CUMMINNGGGG... I'M FUCKING CUMMMINNGGGG... SOOOO... HARDDDD!!" Xenia came.

Her body trembles and sends her into a spasm. Her eye balls rolls up like she is being possessed. Her soul leaves her body temporarily. She drools because how much she enjoyed that orgasm. As he pulls his hard cock out, her pussy bursts with her juice. Some drips onto her g-string around her legs and some come onto the carpet. He slaps her ass hard twice on both cheeks, and taps almost slaps her squirting pussy aggressively. This sends her into another build up. Seeing this, he shoves three of his fingers inside of her and move her fingers side to side as if trying to make her pussy open wider. As if her pussy isn't stretched enough. She goes into another orgasm. He pulls her g-string all the way down around her ankle and she kicks them out of the way.

"OHHH SHIIITTT... YESSS... CUMMMINNNNGGG... CUMMINNGGG... AGAINNNN" She let out another orgasm.

Whilst she is trembling with her second orgasm, he hold her hip tightly with one hand, pull her curvy hair back with another, and slam his 13" into her spastic pussy.

"OHHHHHHH... SHORRTTTYYYYY... SHORTTTYYYY... SOO GOOOODDD... YESSS... YESSS... KNOCK ME UP BABYYY... KNOCK ME UPPP... GIVE ME THAT NIGGER SPERRMMMM... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEEDD... BREEEEDDD MEEEEEE... BREEEEDD MEEEEE!!" She screams with joy, pleasure and lust.

"You want my nigger midget babies huh? you want my cum inside your pussy? you want to tell the world who the father is? you like to be bred whore? you are nothing but my breeding married whore!!" He told her.

"YESSS... I'M YOUR BREEEDINNGGG MARRIED WHOREEE... CUM INSIDE MY PUSSYYY... MAKE ME PREGNANT... I'M BEGGING YOU TO IMPREGNATE MEE BABYYYY... FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR CUM... MY WOMB IS YOURSSSS TO BREED!!" She replied.

"FUCKKKK... HERE IT COMMESSS... HERE IT COMESSS... TAKE ALL MY CUMMMM... TAKE IT INSIDE YOUR WOMMBBB... PUT THIS CUM IN YOUR BELLY!! SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... SPPLLRRRTTT... " He screamed grunting loudly. He came much more than usual.

There is no doubt any woman with a healthy womb did not get pregnant from that much cum. Plus Xenia's effort to not leave it to chance by taking fertility pills this morning means her egg has already been seeded.

He pulls his semi hard cock out of her sloppy pussy. Her pussy dribbles down excess cum down her thighs and onto the carpet. She is trying to catch her breath. Her pussy looks destroyed, swollen, used and abused. but she likes it, only this way her itch is gone, temporarily that is.

He asks her get up and to carry him to the bed room. Xenia tries to muster all her strength to stand up.

"Thanks darling... that was one of the best fuck you've ever given me" She thanked him.

"That's alright babe, now carry me to the bed room will you" He commanded.

"Sure babe... come hope on" Xenia offered her arms around his body.

Shorty when standing next to Xenia, is as tall as her abs. So when she carries him, it's like a mother carrying her 10 year old boy.

"Lay me down" He told her.

As he lays down on his bed, Shorty's cock is hard again. Xenia knew straight away what she has to do or what she wants to do. She turns around giving him her back as his view and starts to straddle his cock again. She still has her soaking wet black nighties on but butt naked. She rides him like it is her last day on earth.

"OHHH... YESSS... YESS... NEEEDDD MORE COCCKKKK... NEED MORE CUMMMM!!" She screamed.

Her breasts bounces wildly and so does her cross pendant. By now that cross pendant means almost nothing considering all the fornicating, the lusts, the betrayal, the ungodly ac that she has committed the past week. Her left hand is rubbing her clit and rubbing his balls alternately, showing off her wedding ring rubbing his sweaty black balls.

"LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCKKKK... IM CUMINNNGGG... IM CUMMINNGGGG!!" She came again whilst pressing her pussy down so hard to the base of his 13" cock.

As if that was not enough force to ruin her pussy, she has to grind her pussy back and forth violently. When she feels weak and tries to lean her body a bit backwards with both her arms next to his hips, he make powerful and quick thrusts upwards.

"Slopppp... sloppp... slopppp... slopppp... sloppp... slopppp... slopppp... sloppp... slopppp... slopppp... sloppp... slopppp... " The sounds of her loose pussy hole being stuffed by a big black piece of meat.

"AAHHHHHHH... SHIIITTTT... FUCKKKKK... YESSSS... THAT'S IT... JUST LIKE THATTTT... " Xenia moaned.

To maximise his already powerful upward thrusts, she used that momentum to slam her pussy down with all her body weight when he slammed upwards. She was in heaven. Her eyes rolled up again like her soul leaves her body.

"IM CUMMINNNGGGG... YOU FUCKING ME LIKE THATTTT... SHIITTT... FUCKKKK... CUMMMMINNNGGGGG!!" She screamed loudly, letting go one of her best orgasms yet.

She went into shock. He pulled his cock out on purpose knowing she gets annoyed when her pussy feels empty. Her pussy bursts squirts after squirts making his cock covered with her cum.

He pushed her to the side, gets on top of her and then tells her to open her legs. Her legs are so weak by now, she needs to support her opened legs with her arms from below. Shorty positions himself as if he wants to do a push-up. She knows what that position means. It means Shorty's last kill move, she calls it. Shorty's gonna give her the powerfuck. The power drill. That is when he slams his cock inside her pussy with all his body weight added by gravity to increase the force. She loves it, she is just worried she might pass out from the orgasm that she will soon have again.

"slappphhh... squeakkk... slappphhh... squeakkk... slappphhh... squeakkk... slappphhh... squeakkk... slappphhh... squeakkk... slappphhh... squeakkk... " The sound of his balls slapping against her ass.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... AHHHHH... AHHHHHH... OOHHHH... OOHHHH... OOHHHH... OOHHHH... OOHHHH... " Xenia moand losing consciousness.

Her pussy is stretched so wide now with the brutal hardcore fucking it has been receiving the past hours. Shorty's cock is now covered with his own cum and her cream. It looks like chocolate stick dipped with icing sugar. Her pussy squirt some excess of his cum from previously down her butt hole. He can see there is a track of white frost between her butt hole and her pussy.

"FUCKKK... TAKE ANOTHER NIGGER LOAD YOU DIRTYMARRIED WHOREEE... AAAHHHHH... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT... SPLRRTTT...!!" Shorty came.

When he pulls out, his cock is a mess, chocolate stick covered with cream and cum. Her pussy is wide open. Cum froth around her pussy lips and his recent cum cannot find space inside her pussy or her womb so unfortunately has to make its way out. Xenia uses her left hand rubbing the excess of his cum all around her swollen pussy lips to make more mess out of her pussy. Shorty sees her wedding ring and smiles at her. She now completely understands why she told her about his kink on her wedding ring.

He lie down next to her and said "I loved it babe... now just a matter of time until that belly shows." he laughed.

"Yeahhh... I know baby... can't wait to see the baby bump on my belly... when my belly swells and my breast are filled with milk, would you still fuck me baby?" She looked worried.

"Well hell yeah... I fucking want to see that big titties bounce and to see you have my child inside that belly will make me want to fuck you everyday baby!" He laughed with joy.

"Ohhhhh darlinnggg... so glad to hear that... love you baby" She kissed him.

After a quick nap, they get dressed and Xenia drops Shorty at Dredd's place. Still in East Harlem, a few blocks away from his apartment. Dredd's house is worst than Shorty's apartment. The house is located in the heart of crime in East Harlem. Many gangsters were shot dead around the area, making many headlines on the news and the papers. The house has its roof patched with sheets of scrap materials, the front fence is corroded and some parts broken, used tyre and a junk car parked on the front lawn, empty beer bottles around the lawn and to the porch, broken windows, the only thing the front door is attached to is probably only a piece of screw.

"You sure you'll be alright hon?" Xenia asked.

"Yeah... go on... not safe for you to hang around out in the open like this you know?" He said.

"Awwww... you worried baby... that's sweetttt... I know I'm always safe when I'm with you" She replied.

"See you babe, see you tomorrow" She kissed her goodbye.

On her way back home, her pussy is still dribbling cum to the point it goes through her g-string and onto her leather seat. Thank God for leather seat she thought. This time she felt too exhausted to take shower, she decides to get into her nighties and sleep it off.

To be continued...

ps3lite
ps3lite
526 Followers
12