Owned by a Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. They weren't kidding. It really is a forest down there." She mumbled to herself.

She picked up a pair of scissors and spent the next several minutes snipping away at my pubic hair. When that was done, she picked up a warm pot of some type of thick liquid and began spreading it all over what was left of my pubic hair. After that, she put some strips of cloth over it. I had really no idea what was about to happen.

"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as she suddenly ripped the first strip off my body. I had barely gotten another lung full of air before the next strip was ripped off. A couple more rips coincided with my screams of agony, and she announced that it was over. I looked down expecting to see a bloody mess, but all I saw was bare skin where my pubic hair used to be. All that was left was a quarter inch wide strip of trimmed copper/red hair just above my vagina.

"This should help with the lingering pain." She said as she began to spread lotion over the area she just waxed.

It actually felt really good, and she was so gentle. I started to get a tingling in my vagina. The more she caressed me, the better it felt. Then, she began caressing my vagina itself. She even stroked my clitoris a few times. I opened my eyes and saw her smirking. She then inserted two fingers inside me, thrust them a couple of times and pulled them out. When she held them up, they were wet.

"Sorry, but I'm not allowed to make you orgasm without your owner's permission." She said, then she stuck the fingers in her mouth. "Yum." She exclaimed, then she put the chair back in the normal position and helped me off the chair. She had me put the dress back on, then led me back to the front of the shop.

It was in a strip mall. The guy led me out of the shop and three doors down. It was a tattoo shop. That's the first time that I spoke to him. I remembered what my rights were.

"Sir. Pardon me, but I was told that I am not allowed to have any permanent markings."

"Yes, I know that. However, according to recent court decisions, tattoos and piercings are not considered permanent. Tattoos can be removed with laser removal, and the holes from piercings will close back up after the piercings have been removed." He informed me.

He led me into the tattoo shop. This time, he didn't even try to hide it from me.

"Yes. I have an appointment. I want my new slave to have her nipples, belly button, clitoris, and tongue pierced. She is also to have this tattooed just above her landing strip in half inch height and a tramp stamp with it in 1-inch letters."

The heavily tattooed girl behind the counter took the paper and looked at it.

"What color did you want?" She asked.

"Well, since legally it has to be able to be removed with laser removal after she completes her sentence, it can't be blue, since that is the hardest to remove, and it doesn't always completely disappear, how about black? With her fair skin tone, that should show up clearly."

"Black it is. This will take a while. Also, you said that you want her clit pierced as well. You realize that usually it is the clit hood, not the clit itself that is pierced."

"No. In this case, she's a slave, so pierce her clit."

"As you wish. Have you already decided on the jewelry you want put in?"

"Yes. She is to have a quarter inch diameter stud in her tongue, 1-inch rings in her nipples, and I want a chain between the nipples with a one-inch diameter ring in the center of the chain. As far as the belly button goes, just put in the cheapest dangle that you have. We are having a custom dangle made with a dog tag that will identify her as our property and contact info to return her if she manages to get lost. For her clit, another 1-inch ring with a half inch long chain and a quarter inch diameter solid steel ball at the end of the chain."

"Wow. Interesting. That should be a lot of fun for her."

"Yes. We did a lot of research on it when we decided to purchase a slave. The chain between her nipples will bounce whenever she moves and continuously stimulates them. Our research said that piercing her nipples will make them much more sensitive, so the constant stimulation will keep her aroused. The same with her clitoris. Whenever she walks, the chain and ball will constantly be tugging on her clit and add to her stimulation."

I was horrified as I listened to them discussing my future as if I wasn't even there. I was never a really sexual person. Sure, I enjoyed the sex I had with my husband, but it wasn't like I was constantly in need. I accepted his weekly urges, and he would use his fingers and kiss me to get me ready. Other than that, I really never even thought about sex.

He handed my leash off to the girl, and she led me to a back room. She had me slip off my dress and climb onto a chair remarkably similar to the one that I was just in in the beauty parlor. The main difference was that this one had several leather straps attached. I began to panic as she began to tighten and buckle the straps. First my arms were secured to the arm rests. Next, a wide leather strap was placed across my chest just above my breasts. Another one soon followed just below my breasts, thus immobilizing my upper body. Another strap was placed across my hip, then one on each thigh. Last, my ankles were bound to the chair stirrups.

"Don't worry, Sweetie." She soothed. "This is just to keep you from moving too much and injuring yourself."

She began with my nipples. She used ice cubes, then her mouth to stimulate my nipples to full erection. Once they were as hard and extended as they as ever been, she took an alcohol wipe and cleaned the entire nipple. I watched as she took the needle and prepared to stab it through my right nipple. I screamed out as the pain was intense. She threaded the ring through the newly formed hole, slid the end link of the chain through, then used a weird set of plyers to close and lock the ring. My left nipple wasn't much better, but by then I knew what to expect and mentally prepared myself. My navel wasn't nearly as sensitive, so that went a bit better. I soon discovered why the clit hood is typically pierced instead of the clit itself. I almost blacked out from the agony of having that fucking piercing needle stabbed through my clitoris. A really weird thing happened as she stabbed the needle through my clitoris. I really don't know exactly what happened, but suddenly, my body went rigid, then I went into convulsions. I felt an enormous release, then my vagina began contracting. I felt like waves were washing over me. When I finally calmed down, I looked at the girl that had just pierced me and saw that her entire arm was soaking wet. My first thought was that I had peed on her. Oddly, there was no smell of urine, but the smell of sex instead. I began to apologize, but she just smirked and said that I was not the first woman to orgasm from that. Finally, it was time for my tongue stud. That turned out to be anticlimactic. She had me stick out my tongue as far as I could. She then grabbed it and pulled it out farther. Using two sticks and rubber bands, she clamped the base of my tongue to hod it out. She stabbed through it with a needle, then threaded the stud through the hole and locked it in place.

Finally, the piercings were finished. Now it was time for the tattoos. Yes, tattoos are painful. Especially if they are done on the more sensitive areas of your body. Think of it like this; someone takes a glass jar full of bees that they have captured. They then vigorously shake the jar to piss the bees off. Then, they open the lid and press the opening against your body. Dozens of angry bees begin stinging you at that location. That's pretty much what I felt for the next hour as the ink for the symbols were embedded into my skin. It was moderately less painful when I was rolled over to lay on my front as the symbols were tattooed on the small of my back.

Finally, I was done. The girl gave the care instructions to the guy and the girl who had returned by that time. I was allowed to put the ill-fitting dress back on, but the flip-flops had been discarded. Instead, I was handed a pair of 6-inch stiletto heels to wear. I did protest that as I had never worn anything more than a two-inch heel. The 6-inch heels were replaced with a pair of 4-inch heels. I was led back to the van and put in the back.

True to what I had overheard, every step I took caused the chain between my nipples to pull and tug. Also, the chain attached to my clit pulled and tugged as well. The effect was that I began to get highly aroused. OK, I was already aroused from when the girl at the beauty parlor fingered my vagina, and weirdly, the pain and humiliation that I had gone through since then seemed to add to my arousal. It didn't help that my unfettered breasts were bouncing more than normal as I tried getting used to the 4-inch heels that I was wearing.

OK. So, I know that there are a lot of you out there baffled as to how a person could simply go along with all this and just accept what was happening to them. I'm sure that there are those among you that are telling yourselves that you would fight tooth and nail against this. I'm sure that there are a few of you who would try to fight it. There are many more that wouldn't exactly fight it, but you would complain and resist at least a bit. There are two things that you need to think about. First, I had no choice. It was going to happen regardless, and I could either accept that or suffer the consequences and have it happen anyway.

The second thing is that I began to remember one of my elective psychology classes from college. We were discussing personality traits. I discovered that I was what was called a 'People Pleaser'. That meant that I would normally give up my wants and desires in order to make others happy. This, it turned out, was a typical behavior of a submissive personality. Instead of hooking up with a dominant man, I married a rather meek and mild-mannered man. My submissive tendencies never really materialized during my marriage. We had our weekly boring sex, but neither of us realized that it was boring and unfulfilling. We both thought that it was normal. Sure, we heard about all that outer wile sex that people were supposedly having, but we just chalked it up to the same as watching porn. It was all fake and just embellishments or outright lies. Now that I was suddenly cast into this position, I was meekly going along with what was happening to me.

After 20-minutes of driving, we pulled to a stop. The girl opened the back door and led me out. We had stopped in front of a large three-story house. A large sign on the house had the three symbols that had been tattooed above my vagina and on the small of my back. I was led up the stairs and into the house. Once the door was closed behind me, I was ordered to strip off the dress but keep the shoes on.

Once the dress was off, my hands and elbows were bound behind my back. I was led into what I was to discover was the lounge. There were four other guys in there that were also in their late teens to early twenties. They were lounging around on the chairs and couches as they watched a football game. I still hadn't heard anyone's names. I was led to a large recliner and ordered to kneel in front of it. The guy sat in the chair holding my leash. The girl went over and sat in a chair next to him. Oddly, standing naked in front of five fully dressed guys and one girl caused weird flutters in my tummy and vagina.

"OK." He began. "My name is Mark. You are to refer to me from this point onwards as Master Mark. I am the President of the Lambda Sigma Delta fraternity. This fraternity has purchased you to be our house mother and slave for the next five years. Every officer of this fraternity has gone through the Owner's course, and they have received a certification to own slaves. We have also added to our charter that all officers are required to be certified as slave owners. You will be required to maintain and clean all community areas of the house. You will be required to sexually service all members of the house, as well as any guests. You will no longer wear clothes unless specifically ordered to. For the next five years, you belong to this fraternity. We have set everything up so that when one officer graduates, his replacement takes his place."

I was shocked at that revelation. Perhaps being sold to a Nevada whorehouse wasn't the worst possible situation. If I had only known what the future had in store.

"This is Stacy. She's my girlfriend and the president of Lambda Epsilon Sigma Sorority." For some reason, that sounded somewhat familiar.

"They are our sister sorority. You will most likely be loaned to the upon occasion as well."

Something about that was niggling at the back of my mind. Unfortunately, there were too many new revelations going on, and I was much too overloaded with all these new revelations to properly diagnose the full effects of them all.

So, they weren't a young couple just looking for a housekeeper. Throughout the day, I had even had some thoughts of having to have sex with the guy on occasion. It never even entered my mind that I would have to have sex with her. It was now becoming blatantly clear that not only would I be required to have sex with multiple guys in the fraternity, but that I would also be required to have sex with several women in her sorority. Worse yet, that niggling about her sorority was getting stronger.

"Now, it's been a long day for you so far. I'll show you to your room." Master Mark announced.

My arms were still bound behind my back as he picked up the leash and began leading me towards the stairs. Mistress Stacy gave him a kiss, then left through the front door. We went to the third floor and down to the end of the hallway.

"That is the door to my bedroom." He pointed out. He then opened very next door. "Your bedroom is right next to the president's room. This is for two reasons. First, it is handy for whenever the President wants to use you, Second, it is handy so that the President can keep track of you and ensure that you are not being abused by any other member."

He led me into the room. I noticed that the room only contained a twin bed. There was no dresser, and the closet was completely bare. There was a single shelf in the room, and that shelf contained only a jar of body lubricant.

"Alright." He began. "It's been a long day, so you can take a nap for a couple of hours until it is time for you to start preparing dinner. Before that happens, however, I need to get off. Lay down on your back." He ordered. Yeah, stupid me.

You should know by now how innocent and unknowledgeable about sex I was at that time. He first took my arms and pushed them above my head. He then took a pair of leather cuffs connected by a chain and attached them to my wrists with the chain running through the headboard. Next, he lifted my legs up and tied my ankles to the headboard of the bed. This left my knees pressed into my chest with my legs spread apart.

Yeah, I was innocent, but not stupid. He was obviously going to fuck me. I really can't say 'If only I had known', because it really wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I was a slave, and it would have happened regardless. Perhaps I might have been able to try to mentally prepare, but my limited experience wouldn't have been all that much help in that regard either.

I watched in wonder as he used the jar of lube and spread it over his cock. He had undressed after tying me in position. I did notice that his manhood was significantly larger than my husbands was. Being a virgin when I got married, I just assumed that my husband was normal. I was to discover that my husband was actually smaller than average. My husband was about 4 1/2 inches long and about an inch in diameter. Master Mark was, I would estimate, a good 8 inches and at least an inch and a half thick.

I was shocked when Master Mark dipped his middle finger into the jar of lube and began pushing into my asshole.

"Master!" I cried out. "That's, umm, that's the wrong place!"

He just laughed. "No, my sweet innocent slave. Your cunt is out of commission right now until your piercing has time to heal. Also, your mouth is out of commission as well. This is the only hole you have left to use right now. Don't worry; I will go slow Believe me; you will come to really enjoy this."

I really wasn't in any position to stop him. He inserted his finger into my ass. It really didn't feet too bad. In fact, it kind of felt nice in a weird way. After a while, he pulled the finger out and dipped it and his index finger in the jar. He took a bit more time, then inserted both fingers into my ass. At first, there was a burning pain as my ass stretched wider to accommodate both fingers. He was thrusting them in and out and twisting them to stretch my anal ring out all around. After several minutes, the pain dissipated, and a pleasurable feeling took its place. He pulled the two fingers out and replaced them with three lubed up fingers. Again, there were a few moments of burning pain until my ass stretched to accommodate the invading digits. Several minutes later, he removed his fingers and began pressing his impressive cock into my ass. He slowly inserted his cock into my ass, pausing every few minutes to allow my ass to stretch and adjust. Eventually, I felt his thighs pressing up against the back of my thighs. He paused again to allow me to adjust. A few minutes later, he began slowly pumping in and out of my ass He began slowly and gradually built-up speed. After the initial discomfort subsided, there was a strange pleasure that took over. I found myself trying to pushback int him. He put his hand between us and began stroking my clitoris. I found myself getting more and more aroused. He was really pounding my ass by this point. He groaned and I could actually feel his cock swell in my tight ass. I suddenly felt the first jet of his cum deep in my bowels. That triggered me, and a wave of ecstasy washed over me. I orgasmed like I never had before. I never knew that getting fucked in the ass could feel so good. This was the biggest orgasm of my life so far.

He pulled out of me and left the room while I recovered. It had been a long day for me with several different anxieties that took a toll on my emotions. This caused a physical reaction that left me exhausted. I fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until the morning came.

The next morning, I woke up disoriented. I looked around at the strange room that I was in. Slowly, the events of the last week came back to me. Realization hit that this was real. I was actually a slave for a fraternity. Not only that, but it was a fraternity at the university that my children were attending. Oh God! What if they found out? Worse yet, what if they came here for a party and saw me? My sore ass reminded me of what I would be expected to do. That, and being kept naked. I thought that they would at least let me wear clothes when other people were over. Hopefully, they would keep me in my room then as well.

The door opened and Master Mark came in.

"Up and at em, Slut. It's time for you to make breakfast. Go take a quick shower, make yourself pretty, put on the heels, and get your naked ass to the kitchen. You have half an hour. There will be one stroke of the cane on your ass for every minute that you are late."

I ran out the door and down the hall to the closest bathroom. I was glad to see that there was shampoo, conditioner, and body wash set aside that was geared towards women. There was a note attached to it. Apparently, Mistress Stacie had purchased it for me. I was a bit concerned by the end of the note where she mentioned that she couldn't wait for me to thank her for that. No time for that now. I relieved my suddenly full bladder, then started the water for the shower. As that was heating up, I found an unopened toothbrush and some toothpaste. I brushed my teeth as the shower heated up. I wasted no time in lathering, rinsing, repeat. I massaged the conditioner in, then quickly washed my body as the conditioner worked its magic. Body lathered up and rinsed, I rinsed the conditioner out. I found two towels with 'SLUT' embroidered on them. It wasn't hard to figure out who they were for. One squeezed the excess water out of my hair, then wrapped it up. The other dried my body off. I hung the body towel on a hook and raced back to my room. There was a bottle of lotion on a shelf. No time for a long massage, so I rubbed it in as quickly as I could. It wasn't like I had to worry about getting greasy stains on my clothes. 15 minutes to go. They had a makeup table and mirror in my room with rudimentary makeup. Powder on my face to eliminate shine, a touch of blush, eyeliner, mascara, and Fire Engine Red lipstick. Towel out of my hair and brushed. No time for anything fancy, and I figured I would be working anyway. A quick braid into a ponytail would have to suffice. Besides, they didn't give me any instructions on that anyway. I just grabbed the first set of 4-inch heels that I saw. 4-inch was the shortest that were there. I wasn't about to attempt the higher heels at this point. Next, picking out the outfit that matched the heels. Yeah, that was easy. Total nudity matches everything.